Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM

Old August 24th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Clem's Goofball

My Mood: Paranoid

Default Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

In which the children of the Gods are doing their best not to die.

Children of Zeus
Selene Barlas | @.:Blue Wishes:.
--

Children of Poseidon
--

Children of Hades
--

Children of Aphrodite
Charity McKinley | @Mottledcrow
--

Children of Hestia
--
Children of Dionysus
--

Children of Apollo
Nebula "Sola" Rinly | @EmberMoon ☆NightClan★
--

Hunters of Artemis
--
Children of Hephaestus
Ciel Thomas | @.:Blue Wishes:.
--

Children of Ares
--

Children of Athena
--

Children of Hermes
--

Children of Demeter
Vance Feldner | @goddess of ducks
--
Children of Morpheus/Phobetor
Caiié Kassidy Rowland Farmer | @Arié
--

Satyrs
Rowan Hyacinth | @Mottledcrow
Myles | @Spikes
--

Nymphs
Como | @.:Blue Wishes:.
--

Naiads
--

Here's a link to the signup!

Feel free to post here as soon as your character has been accepted!

Last edited by Mottledcrow; August 25th, 2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old August 24th, 2018, 12:45 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

Nebula walked Out of The Caben Of Apollo, Walking Over to The Table Grouping For Apollo Siting Down Takeing Her Own Bow Out Checking It Before Puting it Back on Her Back, I Never thoght I'd Be Here, When I Was Clamed I Felt Everything Make More Sence, She Thoght To Herself Looking Around, She Was One Of the Few At The Tables,

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me

Last edited by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★; August 26th, 2018 at 12:52 PM. Reason: So No Confuin When i Hop on a Open one
Old August 24th, 2018, 01:07 PM
Clem's Goofball

Default Re: Camp Half-Blood Roleplay

[[Open! Rowan Hyacinth; Satyr]]

Mewling bleats of frustration emit the juvenile satyr, his umber hooves stamping the ground beneath him as he endeavors to cover his ears; to shield them from the unpleasant raucous noises of the training grounds. Rowan had done what he could to abscond the sounds, he'd attempted to get about as far away from it as possible without appearing suspicious. Even so, the clanging of the armor had continued, pounding and berating his sensitive, unfortunate ears. Everyday it would be the same thing; he merely couldn't escape this malevolent noise! Often even the tiniest audible things could be enough to send him into a breakdown. Though, of course, he couldn't quite say these blasphemous noises had been his worst experience at the camp; hardly so. If anything, having heard campers chastise him for "overreacting" might take the cake. Honestly, if Rowan were to be told to "get over it" one more time, he figures he may as well just take his chance with the monsters outside the barrier.

--

[[Open! Charity McKinley; Daughter of Aphrodite]]

With a timid humming escaping her slender lips, the child glances over her appearance once more amid the stream. Combing her knotted, tussled ebony hair had forever proven to be an arduous task, though she merely couldn't be seen by the other campers in such a hideous state as this! The familiar whimpering of her satyr companion encompasses her, reminding her that, perhaps, beauty is not everything. She swiftly brushes that nonsensical notion away, of course; beauty, as Charity had often fathomed, was the only thing most people seemed to care about. If you were not physically alluring, you may as well have been repugnant. That is the reason she has failed to conquer the hearts of those she seeks; it must be.
Old August 24th, 2018, 07:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Selene was still trying to cope with everything that had happened to her. She wasn’t sure if she knew how to walk anymore. All she ever did was run. Run. Stop. Run. She had to do that, she was just managing to grasp it. She shifted the one knife she had in her grasp. She had thought it would be a good weapon, she had seen how sharp it was. She slowed down, not hearing anyone, her breaths coming out like desperate pants, doing a weird mix of a walk and a jog.

Ceil was sitting in a corner of his cabin, playing around with a robot hand he had made. He bent his own hand, and then bent the metal hand, tweaking it until it moved exactly the same. He wanted to make a robot that looked just like him, once he could send out to distract monsters and such so he maybe wouldn’t get killed. However, that proved to be an expensive job, sighing as he watched the hand try to move on its own.

Como had her feet dripped in the stream that she called her own. She moved her leg back and forth, watching as it melted into the water, and then became solid again. It was a motion she made to calm herself, looking around for anything to do once again, adjusting her hair, the blue stands shimmering in the sun.

( all open )

Last edited by :blue:; August 25th, 2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 12:33 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

{Found it hard to join any of the open ones, so just gonna leave this open too, xD
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Mottledcrow
@EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ }

Caiié was sitting in the grass near the training area. She was just staring out in the blue, a dangerous thing for a daughter of dreams and nightmares. She was exhausted and the poppy in her hand was a heavy weight. It was a beautiful flower, but would become a deadly weapon. She tapped it against the group and a staff appeared, the black poppy seeds swirling in a glass globe at the top, the seeds differing in colour. One for good dreams, and then those for the worse. Although the worse was rarely used, as sometimes just her presence caused the dangerous nightmares. Her worst problem was that Cai didn't know how to stop them, nor did she know the reason that causes them. Stroking the staff caringly, she stood up on her feet, heading towards the training area, hoping to find a sparring partner.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 25th, 2018, 08:33 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Como had her feet dripped in the stream that she called her own. She moved her leg back and forth, watching as it melted into the water, and then became solid again. It was a motion she made to calm herself, looking around for anything to do once again, adjusting her hair, the blue stands shimmering in the sun.
The teenager walked through the woods, enjoying the temporary closeness he could feel to his mother. Vance walked slowly, hands in his pocket, right hand fingers fiddleing with the pocket knife drenched in rust. He looked at the ground as he walked, catching glimpses of the cream and blue grey head of his cat Clifford. He heard the sound of a stream not to far away and decided to make his way over to it, figuring that his feline companion might want something to drink. He walked between the trees, avoiding patches of sun. The summer like weather here at camp was sweltering, so the more he could stay in the trees the better. For the pure fun of it, Vance leaned over and shape shifted. His form took on that of a squirrel, catching his cat’s eye for a moment. Now lower to the ground, and senses more alert, Vance and his cat easily picked up the direction the stream. It wasn’t long before they came upon the trickling water, Vance and Clifford unaware of the blue haired nymph nearby.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goddess of ducks View Post
The teenager walked through the woods, enjoying the temporary closeness he could feel to his mother. Vance walked slowly, hands in his pocket, right hand fingers fiddleing with the pocket knife drenched in rust. He looked at the ground as he walked, catching glimpses of the cream and blue grey head of his cat Clifford. He heard the sound of a stream not to far away and decided to make his way over to it, figuring that his feline companion might want something to drink. He walked between the trees, avoiding patches of sun. The summer like weather here at camp was sweltering, so the more he could stay in the trees the better. For the pure fun of it, Vance leaned over and shape shifted. His form took on that of a squirrel, catching his cat’s eye for a moment. Now lower to the ground, and senses more alert, Vance and his cat easily picked up the direction the stream. It wasn’t long before they came upon the trickling water, Vance and Clifford unaware of the blue haired nymph nearby.
Como shifted slightly, hearing someone near her. Well, it wasn't exactly a someone, more like a something. She moved herself to the middle of the stream, trying to figure out what it was. She only had control of the stream, nothing else. She didn't change how the stream was moving, maybe it was just an animal who needed something to drink. She moved soundlessly across the water, locating what appeared to be a cat and a squirrel. She simply stood there, moving back to the bank of the stream, watching quietly.

Last edited by :blue:; August 25th, 2018 at 10:13 AM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Clem's Goofball

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Selene was still trying to cope with everything that had happened to her. She wasn’t sure if she knew how to walk anymore. All she ever did was run. Run. Stop. Run. She had to do that, she was just managing to grasp it. She shifted the one knife she had in her grasp. She had thought it would be a good weapon, she had seen how sharp it was. She slowed down, not hearing anyone, her breaths coming out like desperate pants, doing a weird mix of a walk and a jog.
A shifting in the nearby shrubbery is audible enough, the responsible occupant mutedly cursing himself out. Rowan, collecting himself and endeavoring to recall his training for these sorts of things, fathoms the pacing of his frightened hearts near petrified expression upon his own young features. With a haughty sough of indignation towards himself, the anxious searcher dwells upon the decisions of his next action. His ears flick downwards in a terrified manner, yet the juvenile satyr is well aware that he can't merely hover here until the girl passes. That's not his job. He needs to save her; accompany her to sanctuary, to Camp Half-Blood. No matter how much his bounding heart might protest. With lithe hooves clicking against the dirt beneath him, Rowan endeavors to abscond his jade surroundings, merely peeking out towards the child. However, just as he catches a timid glimpse of the girl, (Selene, as he'd been informed,) he fathoms himself falling, his gaunt and awkward hooves having caught themselves against some brambles and tripped. A wince contorts the satyr's sienna expression into one of groaning anguish, of a startling abrupt surprise. His flaxen gaze, morose and terrified, flickers up towards the half-blood. "Uh," he utters, an anxious chortle infecting his throat; "Hey, there."
Old August 25th, 2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledcrow View Post
A shifting in the nearby shrubbery is audible enough, the responsible occupant mutedly cursing himself out. Rowan, collecting himself and endeavoring to recall his training for these sorts of things, fathoms the pacing of his frightened hearts near petrified expression upon his own young features. With a haughty sough of indignation towards himself, the anxious searcher dwells upon the decisions of his next action. His ears flick downwards in a terrified manner, yet the juvenile satyr is well aware that he can't merely hover here until the girl passes. That's not his job. He needs to save her; accompany her to sanctuary, to Camp Half-Blood. No matter how much his bounding heart might protest. With lithe hooves clicking against the dirt beneath him, Rowan endeavors to abscond his jade surroundings, merely peeking out towards the child. However, just as he catches a timid glimpse of the girl, (Selene, as he'd been informed,) he fathoms himself falling, his gaunt and awkward hooves having caught themselves against some brambles and tripped. A wince contorts the satyr's sienna expression into one of groaning anguish, of a startling abrupt surprise. His flaxen gaze, morose and terrified, flickers up towards the half-blood. "Uh," he utters, an anxious chortle infecting his throat; "Hey, there."

Selene whipped around as she heard a sound, her hands shaking as she held out the knife in front of her. Her eyes nervously flickered back and forth. She kept shifting from one foot to another, it was something she had heard her mom say to do a million times. She had to keep moving or when she started to sprint again it would feel like her lungs were splintering into a million tiny pieces. She tried to quiet her breathing, pure fear still flowing in her veins. She staggered back when she saw someone fall out in front of her, a small giggle escaping her mouth. Despite that, she was still really scared, unable to return his greeting, her hands trembling.

Last edited by :blue:; August 25th, 2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old August 25th, 2018, 03:09 PM
The Red to your Blue~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mottledcrow View Post

[[Open! Charity McKinley; Daughter of Aphrodite]]

With a timid humming escaping her slender lips, the child glances over her appearance once more amid the stream. Combing her knotted, tussled ebony hair had forever proven to be an arduous task, though she merely couldn't be seen by the other campers in such a hideous state as this! The familiar whimpering of her satyr companion encompasses her, reminding her that, perhaps, beauty is not everything. She swiftly brushes that nonsensical notion away, of course; beauty, as Charity had often fathomed, was the only thing most people seemed to care about. If you were not physically alluring, you may as well have been repugnant. That is the reason she has failed to conquer the hearts of those she seeks; it must be.
( Daa-dun >:3c )

Myles was taking some time alone to check up on his own appearance, though his viewpoints on the matter of appearance were quite different from most others. Rested on his haunches, the satyr ran his fingers through his hair with a contented sigh, using the water of the stream as his mirror into beauty. At least he'd groomed well, which was less than what the majority of other satyrs could say. Was he conceited? Maybe. At least he was enjoying himself. You had to look the best to get the most attention, and luckily enough, attention was what he got. Granted, it could have something to do with the goat legs...

Flicking his hair, Myles found leaving his reflection to be the greatest disappointment of the day so far. Crouching and blowing his reflection a good-bye kiss, the satyr stood back up and soon noticed the camp member who hadn't been sitting too far away. How much had she seen? Had she seen anything? Well... He had nothing to hide, right? "...Caught up in something?" he purred with amusement once he'd made his way over to her. The satyr glanced at her reflection, rather than her actual face as he talked. "I know... Sometimes it's hard to look away."