Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 06:16 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Racconwhisker felt fear climb to his throat as he heard Dawnstar's calls. She was angry. Very angry. He had forgotten about any patrol. Maybe he deserved whatever punishment he got. "I-I'm so sorry I must have forgotten- I can go out and hunt myself if you want me to"

@Undertaker (Sorry for the sloppiness)

Dawnstar lifted a lip to expose her sharp fangs at the excuse. "You forgot that you were assigned a hunting patrol." Dawnstar rolled her eyes. "How in the world do you do that? It's one of your only duties, Racconwhisker." That excuse was horrible. "You obviously need more training. So you'll serve the clan as Racconpaw, I want two instances of training done within the next three moons or I'll be adding another punishment on top of that. " Dawnstar meowed. "Come speak to me when you're training is done."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:54 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

[If I have made a mistake please do not hesitate to correct me. In addition to this know that Mossfreckle’s view of your character does not reflect my view of you OOC]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Feathery tail lashed in annoyance as freckled oriental shaped form strode diligently on to deliver his punishments, mossy hues flitted to Hawkbite [ @SuspiciousMindz ], ”With me,” the herbalist meowed but continued his beeline, ”I have never done patrols or punishments but in all honesty quite irked with how some of these patrols went… one more so than the other. I am quite sure of my abilities to handle my own problems but I would prefer a more intimidating presence by my side,” Mossfreckle did not even look over his shoulder in all honesty he was far to peeved with the situation at hand and he trusted Hawkbite as an enforcer to follow… although the claws of insecurity had begun to claw at his tattered heart at the alternative, the feline did not have to follow him or respect him but he did not want to mess this up.

The sole offender and a massive disappointment to Mossfreckle was Starrylight [ @peachfuzz~ ], stars that patrol had been a mess and in all honesty he was not thrilled with any of that lot but here he was, irked and internally seething for answers to questions he should not have had to ask, ”Starrylight,” he once again yowled and the moment the feline came his mossy hues fixated integratingly on the offender… focus, focus, do not let your anger slip out… the silent incantation in his mind as he stood a whiskers length away from the edge of that jutting cliff that lead to the darkest oblivion of his starry mind, calm tones left his maw after the medicine cat sucked in a few centering breaths and pressed his white tipped paws into the moist earth to ground himself, ”can you please explain to me why you failed to report back. I put you in charge of this patrol because I thought you had more competence than Flickerlight, however, I see know that I was sorely mistaken. Furthermore, I would love to hear your reasoning behind losing or leaving an apprentice in Shadowclan Territory, luckily Lostpaw came back in one piece unscathed, she even brought some herbs back… but you did not bring back anything on top all the other mess that this patrol has caused,” with that Mossfreckle was done with his part for now and his oriental shaped ears perked, the sensitive hairs in their canals ready to take in what pitiful excuses these felines may have… part of him wanted to hope there would be some grandiose explanation that smoothed the whole mess over but he knew that was far too much to ask for in the end.. this feline was moons older than him and should know by now that Shadowclan always came first.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 26th, 2024 at 07:36 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 07:13 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@Fawn<3
(Sorry I forgot to report her back)

"I went one way and Lost paw went the other, i'm very sorry. I can go out again" Starrylight dipped her head

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

Hawkbite didn't hesitate when he was summoned by the medicine cat. Although, curiosity tugged at him as to why he was needed. Mossfreckle seemed to read his mind though, answering his question as they padded to wherever they were headed. His whiskers twitched, but Hawkbite couldn't help but admire the younger cat's tenacity. He understood the frustration and he had a plan forming already to help with the next round of patrols.

Intimidation, huh?

Hawkbite couldn't help but muse mentally at this statement. If intimidation was needed, why not grab one of the larger Enforcers? Darkfall for example. Just his sheer size was enough to shut some cats up. Oh well. Hawkbite could assist with some angry or disapproving looks.

Although, he wasn't prepared when Mossfreckle listed out the concerns for this warrior to address. His found his claws sinking into the ground as he sat besides the medicine cat. Green eyes were narrowed at Starrylight, filled with a mixture of disappointment and anger. That was quite the list to rack up for a patrol. Losing an apprentice wasn't something Hawkbite took lightly. Silently, he listened, waiting to see what Mossfreckle would do next. His tail wrapped tightly around his paws, hiding the fact his claws were sinking in and out of the soil.

@Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle | @peachfuzz~~ - Starrylight

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2024, 06:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Outwardly, Mistlewhisker was calm and collected as she took a seat by the Shadowledge, tail swishing over her large paws so it wouldn't thrash behind her and show just how pissed off she was. Two patrols had fully reported back. Two. Dawnstar was not being hyperbolic when she said this clan was an utter mess. Taking a deep breath, Mistlewhisker allowed her booming voice to fill the camp.

"Stagskull [ @ChaosBringer. ]! Larkpaw [ @vellichor ]! Boneclaw [ @Alpine ]! Due to your poor--or non-existent--" she cast a glare around for Boneclaw. "performance in this last round of patrols, measures must be taken to ensure this does not happen."

While Larkpaw and Boneclaw had just not reported back, Stagskull had the nerve to report with no prey. "Consider yourself lucky." She meowed to Stagskull. "The only reason I'm not demoting you is because we need prey, and I don't feel like assigning a warrior to you to ensure you do your job." An irritated flick of her ear. "I want you to go back out and catch three pieces of prey. Do not return until you have done so. If you do, I will demote you for two moons." She jerked her head towards the camp entrance in dismissal.

[Please mention me in Stagskull's hunting post(s), and have her report back to Mistlewhisker in this thread by April 15th, 11:59 pm EST ]

"As for you," She turned her head to Larkpaw. "Give me a good explanation as to why you did not report back, and I will reconsider throwing you in the nursery for a moon." While this apprentice might have been Darkfall's daughter, she wasn't going to go easy on her.

Mistlewhisker had not seen Boneclaw at all since she had called patrols, and she waited somewhat impatiently for him to show up before she determined him missing and reported to Dawnstar.

[Please remember this does not reflect my ooc thoughts!! Mistlewhisker is just cranky ]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 2nd, 2024 at 06:57 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 07:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Larkpaw °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

The apprentice’s fur puffed up and she let out a startled mrrp! as her name was called. Well, her Clan name anyway. Oh, it was the angry looking cat that sent out her patrol. A small prick of guilt washed over her as she also heard her mentor’s name called. But then again, she was confused. Catbrows furrowed as Lark tried to formulate a coherent response.

"What?" was all she could come up with, more than a little flabbergasted and quite frankly annoyed. "I'm an apprentice! That’s not my job, is it?" Despite being irritated, Lark was feeling overwhelmingly confused. Did she miss something? All she caught was one measly frogtoad!

// @Mica sorry about not reporting skfhkd, life been kickin my butt rn so feel free to kick lark’s a bit, she probably deserves it \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:18 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull's ears pinned back with shame. How could she not bring prey back?! 'Useless warrior.' She thought to herself, listening to Mistlewhisker speak. "I apologize." Stagskull said before continuing after Mistlewhisker finished. "As you wish." She said before padded quickly out of camp to find prey.
@Mica

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull padded back into camp with two mice and a robin. Three pieces of preyz just like Mistlewhisker asked. She felt a tired from the hunt, but only a little. She was a warrior! She was born to hunt and provide for her clan! Stagskull looked around for Mistlewhisker before setting the prey down at her paws. "Mistlewhisker, I brought the prey." She said to the molly when she saw her, dipping her head to the other warrior.

@Mica [Prey caught here: X]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old April 4th, 2024, 08:49 AM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Stagskull

Stagskull padded back into camp with two mice and a robin. Three pieces of preyz just like Mistlewhisker asked. She felt a tired from the hunt, but only a little. She was a warrior! She was born to hunt and provide for her clan! Stagskull looked around for Mistlewhisker before setting the prey down at her paws. "Mistlewhisker, I brought the prey." She said to the molly when she saw her, dipping her head to the other warrior.

@Mica [Prey caught here: X]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker glanced over at the camp entrance as she heard and smelled Stagskull reenter, three pieces of prey in her maw. The enforcer merely stared at Stagskull as she approached and dropped off the prey, only speaking when Stagskull spoke. "Good. You are dismissed." She certainly hoped this would not be a repeat offense with the molly. Next time, she would not be as lenient.

[Thank you!! <3]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 4th, 2024, 09:00 AM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Larkpaw °•
Shadow Fiend • Mind Reader

The apprentice’s fur puffed up and she let out a startled mrrp! as her name was called. Well, her Clan name anyway. Oh, it was the angry looking cat that sent out her patrol. A small prick of guilt washed over her as she also heard her mentor’s name called. But then again, she was confused. Catbrows furrowed as Lark tried to formulate a coherent response.

"What?" was all she could come up with, more than a little flabbergasted and quite frankly annoyed. "I'm an apprentice! That’s not my job, is it?" Despite being irritated, Lark was feeling overwhelmingly confused. Did she miss something? All she caught was one measly frogtoad!

// @Mica sorry about not reporting skfhkd, life been kickin my butt rn so feel free to kick lark’s a bit, she probably deserves it \\
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Irritation prickled along Mistlewhisker's spine. "And yet you caught something, no? So why would you not report back with the rest of your patrol to drop off the prey?" Her tail flicked irritably, but she managed to calm it. "Here is a lesson for you, Larkkit. Hunting patrols require every member of the patrol to report back with their prey. Congratulations, you have just found yourself demoted back to a kit. You are now confined to camp for a moon. If I hear you have left camp, you will remain a kit for another 6 moons." Mistlewhisker pushed herself to her paws. It seemed like Boneclaw was not around to recieve their punishment, so this was the last one. "Dismissed." And with that, the large enforcer stalked off to report to Dawnstar.

[Lark's punishment will be over 5/4/24! Let me know if you have any questions ]
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~