Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old January 22nd, 2020, 11:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: The Waterbarn

@Casper @Deranged Llama
Oh! It was Waterbarn, not a den... the tom had no clue what a barn was. It made him want to head back to camp and ask his mo- he shook the thought off and quickly threw himself into exploring and hunting for the clan. He wasn't all that well versed in the hunting and was probably a little rusty. Still, he needed to help feed the clan. This place was load with mice, he quickly moved into a hunting crouch, a little clumsy, but he still managed to catch effectively jump and catch one by the tail. He ended its life immediately and got to business hunting for more.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 23rd, 2020, 06:09 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

. Asterrose nodded in acknowledgment to Owlfeather’s words. Tail tip flicking slowly back and forth, the fluffy she-cat padded towards where she had gestured a moment ago. The scent of mouse was strong here, and she dropped into a hunter’s crouch, the movement familiar to her. She spotted the small brown creature scuttling along the edge of the waterbarn. Creeping forward until she was within pouncing distance, Asterrose drew one paw closer after another, in no hurry to scare the mouse off if she made a wrong move. Once she decided she was close enough, the young she-cat lifted herself from the ground and darted toward the mouse. Closing her jaws around the small animal, Asterrose made the kill swift and neat. Setting the mouse to the side of the barn, she returned to find more prey.

Last edited by Jynx; January 23rd, 2020 at 06:10 AM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 11:41 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker @Deranged Llama

Owlfeather placed her catch near where the others were, and she looked at her patrol with pride.
"Just started and we've already got three! Wow, the hunting is great in here." She turned to face her aprentice, eyeing his catch. "Great work, Tigerpaw. Remember to keep your paws light and your tail above the ground." She'd noticed his slightly clumsy crouch, but at least he'd still made a catch. She took it as a good learning opportunity.

She scented the air once more and turned back to the corner of the barn, dropping into a crouch again. She spotted another mouse, but her dizziness got the better of her and she mistimed her jump, causing the critter to scurry into the boards of the wall. "Mouse-dung," she whispered under her breath.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Casper @Deranged Llama
The apprentice found hunting on the ground was getting a little dull, even with his bad hunting technique the mice were too easy to catch. That was his second catch! He did look over to Owlfeather when she called out some advice. He acknowledged it with a nod of his head before looking around the Waterbarn for some way to get up higher, there was a loft overhead he wanted to see what was up there. It took some searching until he found an old beam that led up to where he wanted to go. Since it was cold, there was some frost clinging to the rotting wood but he hung on with his claws and managed to make his way into the loft. He slipped a bit after he jumped off the beam, there was even more frost up here, but he caught his balance quickly. He turned slowly glancing down at his mentor and Asterrose with a cheeky grin before he began searching for some mice up here.

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old January 26th, 2020, 01:44 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Asterrose stepped neatly along the dirt covered ground, tail swishing lightly back and forth. She looked up, hearing something above her. Her light blue gaze immediately caught sight of Tigerpaw grinning cheekily down at her from a wooden beam above. "Be careful!" Asterrose meowed quietly to him, not wanting to speak too loud and alert the prey of their presence.
Hoping he'd listen, she returned to scouring the ground for scents of another piece of prey. No sooner had she been listening when she heard the scuffling of a mouse. Crouching low so as not to lose her balance, Asterrose drew herself closer. When she got close enough, she pounced neatly on the animal, killing it quickly. This had turned out to be a great place to hunt, despite not having been here for a while.
Old January 26th, 2020, 03:36 PM
clearing away the dust

@Undertaker @Deranged Llama

(Gonna start wrapping this up!)

Owlfeather finally managed to catch another mouse and add it to the pile, just as she heard her apprentice leap up somewhere higher, and heard the other warrior's cry of warning. She looked up at the tom, slight concern in her amber eyes, but mostly pride.

"You be careful up there now," She told him, just for good measure. "We don't wanna have to carry you back to camp as well as these mice."

After another while of searching and hunting, the patrol leader looked at their pile, satisfied. "Let's start getting this haul back to camp. The queens and kits will eat well tonight."

Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 31st, 2020, 03:37 PM
Moonraven's brother

@Casper
His tremendous paws left large paw prints behind as the deputy made his way through the territory that was once unknown to them. He tossed his head over his shoulder often to make sure that his apprentice was doing alright. He paused in front of the large structure named the Waterbarn. It never ceased to amaze him how his leader, Dawnstripe, and Wolfglare had managed to find this place. It served many purposes and certainly helped with the hunting situation. "Emberpaw, how's your shoulder doing?" He asked, pausing to glance at her while parting his maw to taste the air.

Purrks

Old February 1st, 2020, 11:05 AM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@Casper
His tremendous paws left large paw prints behind as the deputy made his way through the territory that was once unknown to them. He tossed his head over his shoulder often to make sure that his apprentice was doing alright. He paused in front of the large structure named the Waterbarn. It never ceased to amaze him how his leader, Dawnstripe, and Wolfglare had managed to find this place. It served many purposes and certainly helped with the hunting situation. "Emberpaw, how's your shoulder doing?" He asked, pausing to glance at her while parting his maw to taste the air.

Emberpaw limped slowly along behind the deputy, having trouble keeping up with his quick pace. Why couldn't we have started off slowly? Why did he have to take me to the literal furthest place out in the territory? She complained inwardly, but didn't voice her concerns. She just kept charging onwards, until the barn was in sight.

"I'm fine," She grumbled when he asked, copying what he did and tasting the air as well. "I smell mice. Lots of them, I think."

Old February 4th, 2020, 06:14 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Trotting over to the waterbarn by smell . Cherrymist slipped through the entrance and decided to lay and wait for the others. Gazing up at the sky , the sun looked ready to set..Giving a shrug . The molly gave a yawn and kept her eyes open for the rest of the cats that were supposed to be here if they wanted to prove their worth.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 4th, 2020, 01:54 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thunderhowl was next to arrival, limping into the abandoned building and taking a seat not far from the door. He didn't have much to say for the time being and wanted to leave it like that until Icestar was here.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules