Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 07:07 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(I swear Featherheart had 4 kits)
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:23 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post

(for hidden <3)
A wisp of a breeze blew through the camp, hardly cooling off the young black tom sitting just outside of the apprentices' den. In Ravenpaw's perspective, nothing much seemed to be getting accomplished. His mentor, at the time, was nowhere to be seen, and he had searched the warriors' den to no avail. The apprentice had bothered some sleeping warriors and made a few annoyed at him, to which he profusely apologized countless amounts of times. He didn't really think it got through to them, though. Ravenpaw sighed, a deadpanned expression set in stone evident on his face. Unsure if he was allowed to eat before he had gone hunting, he had simply sat next to his den for the majority of the sunlight he had been awake for. Fur ruffling, he laid down and began to groom his fur in an attempt to clean off the bits of dirt from the wind.
Where was his mentor? He was much too nervous to go out into the territory without someone else to accompany him, and he hadn't seen his sister, Lightpaw, for quite a while. Speaking of Lightpaw, that brought his mind over to Goldenpaw--a friend of his whom he fancied--and consequently forced him to reminisce about their night out together. Ravenpaw felt pretty bad about waking Goldenpaw from her slumber--well, he didn't wake her up, but rather his sister--but there wasn't much he could do about it. The young, primarily black apprentice had never exactly talked to Goldenpaw as much as he should've since their little walk on the moors, as they had 'bonded', of one of his kit friends had told him. Admiring from afar was a skill Ravenpaw had become an expert at, choosing to glance at Goldenpaw every moment the opportunity arose. Ravenpaw was a little weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerie Whispers View Post
The small snowshoe Molly slipped out of the apprentice den her dark blue gaze slithered around the lonesome clearing. Drawing a pale pink tongue over her maw she sighed having gotten a little but of sleep. Ever since her Lightpaw and Ravenpaw night out she couldn't help but think about what they had done and what ended up occuring after being separated from Lightpaw. Shivering she sighed seeing someone quite familiar not to far from the den. Blinking she slowly padded over her head tilt to the side in wonder. A light gentle breeze stirred the resting dust surround the clearing. Sneezing lightly she blinked "r-Ravenpaw?" she mumbled rubbing her Paw over her nose. Seeing that her superstition was correct she looked down at her paws. "Have I done something wrong? You've been avoiding me lately...." she said quietly glancing up from her brows her pupils a small black orb as her eyes shown light tracers of hurt and sadness.
Blinking open his eyes, Ravenpaw drowsily looked around in an attempt to clear the fuzziness from his vision. While grooming himself, he had dozed off, head tilted downwards towards the ground. Hearing someone quietly utter his name, ears swiveling in the direction of the voice, he murmured, in a slurred speech, "Who's there?" Raising his head took much more effort than he had originally thought--must've been the sleep still hovering about him and weighing down on him. His fur, only parts of it shiny from his tongue, looked a little odd as he stood up to stretch, taking his time with responding to whoever had said his name. His fur fluffed up along his spine for a heartbeat, smoothing back down as he finished stretching and plopped back down on his hind legs. Suddenly recognizing the voice as it continued to speak, his eyes widened at he stared down at the ground, attempting to calm himself before he turned to face Goldenpaw. Barely-contained surprise held the role for primary expression on his face; Ravenpaw tried to calm himself before replying to Goldenpaw. The hurt in her voice and in her eyes weakened him, making him want to say anything at all in an attempt to make her feel better.
"Done something wrong..?" Ravenpaw repeated in a mumble, taking a moment to process before he understood. The want for sleep was still controlling him. "Oh! N-no, no, you 'aven't done anythin' wrong. Nothin' at all. 's all my fault. D-don't... don't worry about it," he spoke far too quickly, his accent blending his words together and making them nearly indistinguishable from one another. "It's all my fault," he repeated, slowing down to catch his breath. "Yeah, um, d-d-do-don't worry about it."
Poor Ravenpaw. He had just realized what he had said and felt his cheeks instantly heat up. Embarrassment rained down upon him.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; October 7th, 2016 at 07:27 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:56 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Unhappy Re: WindClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Collin;2543]

Blinking open his eyes, Ravenpaw drowsily looked around in an attempt to clear the fuzziness from his vision. While grooming himself, he had dozed off, head tilted downwards towards the ground. Hearing someone quietly utter his name, ears swiveling in the direction of the voice, he murmured, in a slurred speech, "Who's there?" Raising his head took much more effort than he had originally thought--must've been the sleep still hovering about him and weighing down on him. His fur, only parts of it shiny from his tongue, looked a little odd as he stood up to stretch, taking his time with responding to whoever had said his name. His fur fluffed up along his spine for a heartbeat, smoothing back down as he finished stretching and plopped back down on his hind legs. Suddenly recognizing the voice as it continued to speak, his eyes widened at he stared down at the ground, attempting to calm himself before he turned to face Goldenpaw. Barely-contained surprise held the role for primary expression on his face; Ravenpaw tried to calm himself before replying to Goldenpaw. The hurt in her voice and in her eyes weakened him, making him want to say anything at all in an attempt to make her feel better.
"Done something wrong..?" Ravenpaw repeated in a mumble, taking a moment to process before he understood. The want for sleep was still controlling him. "Oh! N-no, no, you 'aven't done anythin' wrong. Nothin' at all. 's all my fault. D-don't... don't worry about it," he spoke far too quickly, his accent blending his words together and making them nearly indistinguishable from one another. "It's all my fault," he repeated, slowing down to catch his breath. "Yeah, um, d-d-do-don't worry about it."
Poor Ravenpaw. He had just realized what he had said and felt his cheeks instantly heat up. Embarrassment rained down upon him.
[/QUOTE]

Her ears flickered as she looked at him rather confused to what he meant. Last she had checked the other had done nothing to really upset her other then avoiding her the last couple of days. Letting out a soft sigh she sat back on her hunches her gaze rested on her friend. Taking a moment to think through her thoughts to what she may to him. Shaking her head slowly she leaned in a bit pressing her nose into the fur of his shoulder. "Whatever it is you're talking about its all nonsense! How is it your fault" She questioned him her french accent slowly began to peek out in her voice as she spoke her whiskers quivered in the light breeze as she stepped back from him. She couldnt help but feel like she had done something wrong for him to act that way towards her. Shuffling her paws from side to side as she looked down at her paws feeling as if her heart sunk lower into her chest as she began to think of what should could have done. What did I do? Did I say something that night for him to avoid him..... Does he not want to be my friend? Sniffling faintly she his her face away from the others feeling that if she looked at him she would break down crying then and there and it wasn't something she wanted to do.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:40 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rabbitkit sprinted out of the nursery and began to pad around the cleaeing looking for someone to play with her. The brown kit stopped and sat down flicking her short tail "anyone wanna play with me?" She asked.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Sparrowflight gave a small yawn, drawing her tongue across her paw and patting down the ruffled fur on her head. The white and orange she-cat looked out upon the spacious clearing, her tail lashing across the dirt beside as she gazed off into the distance deep in thought of everything that had lead up to this day.
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:42 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

[For Owl. Sorry, was doing thingss]

After a long relaxation in his nest from the traumatizing ordeal, the brown apprentice decided to stand up, slightly wincing once placing his paws firmly on the ground. His ripped nails, once oozed blood now caked up and thoroughly cleaned by the tom's tongue but it still doesn't change the fact that without his front claws- he's pretty much useless to hunt. Hartpaw sighed quietly to himself, taking a quick sad glance at his black paws before padding out of the apprentice den. Taking one step forward, the bitter-cold wind whipped his brown fur around, making it even more messy as it sticks up like a porcupine. He was so zoned out that he didn't bother to groom it down. Hartpaw took a moment to stare up at the clustered grey clouds, hardly seeing the sun as it tries to break it apart yet no avail. This was all signs of leaf-fall approaching and frankly, he's not a big fan of the snow. Or the cold, actually, he dislikes leaf-fall all together. Less prey, more angered cats and possibly fights with other clans. Honey eyes drifted away from above to look down, darting right at the food-pile. Right away, the pixie bob's stomach grumbled like an angry badger. When was the last time he ate? After that gorge incident and putting Maplepaw in danger as well, I forgot to eat. Approaching the pile, seeing that some of it is still fresh, he picked out a mouse rather a rabbit. If prey will decrease, then its best for the elders and queens to have the good picking, is what runs in the apprentice's mind. After choosing, he went to sit down near the apprentice den, eagerly taking a bite of his food. Slow bites, the tom never thought mouse could be so delicious; stuffing his face in the rich flavors as it coats his tongue, swallowing it down whole. He could feel energy coursing through his body once more, feeling more alert and less grumpy. Before bending down to take another bite, he suddenly froze. Where is Maplepaw anyways? he questioned. Black ears swiveled, hoping to hear that sweet voice of hers. Maybe she's out training or something and if she's busy I don't want to disturb her. I caused enough trouble. His face crumbled, reliving what happened at the gorge, seeing his ginger den-mate's blue eyes wide in horror. Hartpaw grumbled, snatching a couple of bites- hoping the tasty prey will make him forget. At least for the moment.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; October 8th, 2016 at 02:33 AM. Reason: ff
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ QUOTE=Beau;1676]{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane couldnt hide any longer. He growled softly, bunching his muscles in his hind legs, springing up and landing right next to Crestpaw, on accident. He grunted. "Im here." He muttered, trying to not look too embaressed from his failed attempt to pounce on her. Getting up, he lashed out a sheathed paw at her chest aiming for her fluffy chest fur. He really needed to practice his pounces more.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:00 AM
Idjit

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;2530](I swear Featherheart had 4 kits)[/QUOTE]

((Nope. Featherheart only had 3 kits- Dovekit, Flickerkit, and Kinkkit.))

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Idjit

[ QUOTE=stormblaze;1867]"arhh! why so much pain?" featherpool gasped, she had never been through such pain as giving birth before, even after battle the pain had not been so much. at least she had flamesong to comfort her. with a gasp something slid out onto the soft moss lining the nursery floor. then another,and another. "kits,my kits!" flamesong breathed in awe. suddenly the pain was gone and three small fluffy bundles lay skeaking on the nursery floor. happiness filled featherpool.[/QUOTE]

((Can I be one of Featherpool's kits?))

Old October 8th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Idjit

[ QUOTE=Dawnheart;2337][ QUOTE=Derp Katz;1640]Splashkit awkwardly walked over to Stormkit. "You'll be an apprentice soon, Stormkit. You're only five moon old. You have one more moon until you're an apprentice. It's not that far away. You'll be able to wait, right?", she said.[/QUOTE]

"Of course." Stormkit mewed. "But, I want to be medicine cat. I'll wait as long as I have to. I want to be able to save my clanmates."[/QUOTE]

"Stormkit, do you want to play mossball with me?", Splashkit mewed. She wanted her friend to play with her since she was bored.

Closed Thread