Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:42 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Mica
Yesterday 11:01 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Midgepaw blinked, staring in shock at Rushpaw, their mouth hanging open a bit, horror flitting across their features and causing them to shake even harder. But as soon as they saw the blue point Siamese, clearly very badly wounded. Unable to help themselves, a different side of Midgepaw shone through. Kindness and pity pushed out their fear, and they rushed over and sniffed each of the wounded tom's injuries. “Rushpaw, go find cobwebs!” Midgepaw hissed urgently, their training as a healer kicking in. As soon as the words were out, Midgepaw started to put pressure on the worst of Nettle's wound, holding their paws on them in an attempt to stop the blood. They knew that yarrow would be good to stop the bleeding, but as far as they knew, yarrow grew in forests, not on the moor.
Rushpaw nodded, fear growing rapidly in him. He didn't want his father to die, but he was also scared that Nettle might die. The ginger apprentice took off, looking around the moor for cobwebs. He then noticed a muscular brown tabby she-cat in the distance, fiddling with a stash of herbs. "Eelpaw?", he called. Eelpaw turned around and looked at Rushpaw as he walked towards her. She blushed. "Hi, Rushpaw!", she greeted. "What are you doing out here?", Rushpaw asked, blushing. "Oh! I'm just checking my stash of herbs that I had found while exploring the moor and the forest.", the brown tabby Maine Coon replied, licking her white paws and then drew them over her ears. "You go exploring for herbs? By yourself?!", Rushpaw exclaimed, Eelpaw nodded. "You must really want to be WindClan's medicine cat as much as I do, then. Do you have any cobwebs?", Rushpaw asked. Eelpaw nodded to her best friend's sentence and to his question. "Here you go.", Eelpaw mewed, giving Rushpaw a wad of cobwebs. "Thanks.", Ruhspaw nodded. "You're welcome, wait! Rushpaw, let me put some cobwebs on your muzzle.. I don't want your scratches to get infected....", Eelpaw growled, blushing even harder. Rushpaw sighed. "Okay.", he responded as the brown tabby she-cat applied some cobwebs to his muzzle. Rushpaw stood up. "See you back at camp, Eelpaw!", he yowled, blushing, waving his tail at his crush. "You too, Rushpaw!", Eelpaw smiled, blushing a bit less now that Rushpaw had padded back over to Midgepaw to help them put cobwebs on Nettle's wounds. "Is this enough cobwebs, Midgepaw?", Rushpaw asked, looking at the younger apprentice. Eelpaw rolled a rock in front of and behind her stash of herbs that she put in a hollowed out log. She sighed, padding over to Midgepaw and Rushpaw. "Do you need help with anything? I could get some yarrow.", Eelpaw meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old June 25th, 2017, 12:46 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Rushpaw nodded, fear growing rapidly in him. He didn't want his father to die, but he was also scared that Nettle might die. The ginger apprentice took off, looking around the moor for cobwebs. He then noticed a muscular brown tabby she-cat in the distance, fiddling with a stash of herbs. "Eelpaw?", he called. Eelpaw turned around and looked at Rushpaw as he walked towards her. She blushed. "Hi, Rushpaw!", she greeted. "What are you doing out here?", Rushpaw asked, blushing. "Oh! I'm just checking my stash of herbs that I had found while exploring the moor and the forest.", the brown tabby Maine Coon replied, licking her white paws and then drew them over her ears. "You go exploring for herbs? By yourself?!", Rushpaw exclaimed, Eelpaw nodded. "You must really want to be WindClan's medicine cat as much as I do, then. Do you have any cobwebs?", Rushpaw asked. Eelpaw nodded to her best friend's sentence and to his question. "Here you go.", Eelpaw mewed, giving Rushpaw a wad of cobwebs. "Thanks.", Ruhspaw nodded. "You're welcome, wait! Rushpaw, let me put some cobwebs on your muzzle.. I don't want your scratches to get infected....", Eelpaw growled, blushing even harder. Rushpaw sighed. "Okay.", he responded as the brown tabby she-cat applied some cobwebs to his muzzle. Rushpaw stood up. "See you back at camp, Eelpaw!", he yowled, blushing, waving his tail at his crush. "You too, Rushpaw!", Eelpaw smiled, blushing a bit less now that Rushpaw had padded back over to Midgepaw to help them put cobwebs on Nettle's wounds. "Is this enough cobwebs, Midgepaw?", Rushpaw asked, looking at the younger apprentice. Eelpaw rolled a rock in front of and behind her stash of herbs that she put in a hollowed out log. She sighed, padding over to Midgepaw and Rushpaw. "Do you need help with anything? I could get some yarrow.", Eelpaw meowed.
Midgepaw shifted impatiently, their paws already wet with blood. Yes, this wasn't a good cat, but Midgepaw wasn't going to let them die, and worst of all, Midgepaw would be the one who killed him. That was something Midgepaw knew could get them exiled from WindClan. That scared the mottled black white and gray apprentice more than anything else right now. There was no way they wanted to have to leave, after finding such a perfect home. Shakily, Midgepaw took a deep breath and looked away from the dying rogue. They searched for Rushpaw, and after a moment, they saw him talking with a brown tabby she-cat about Midgepaw's age. Midgepaw didn't who that was, but they did know that they'd seen her around camp before, so she was clearly a WindClan apprentice, just, not one that either of his friends had introduced them to. The former loner blinked, shaking their head and willing Rushpaw to hurry up. The hot, sticky reek of blood was growing stronger, and Midgepaw gagged, choking on the foul scent. Grief settled into Midgepaw's stomach as the full realization hit them. I did this. . . . Midgepaw didn't feel the same. What if they accidentally did this to one of their friends? What if they killed Rushpaw, or Dewpaw or Sparrowpaw? Or even Duskpaw? Finally, Rushpaw came over, and with cobwebs. “I hope so!” they murmured under their breath, and that was something that Rushpaw was meant to hear. Quickly, Midgepaw grabbed to was of cobwebs and started plastering them all over Nettle's side and stomach, frantic to stop the slowing bleeding. “Yarrow? But that grows in forests . . . .”

( Is Nettle supposed to live? )

Last edited by doghouse; June 25th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 01:01 PM
tired individual

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Fawn @Suspiciousmindz @Sage @FlashFanatic @starfall

Sunsong felt warm rush over her as she heard her mates voice. She knew he didnt usually come into the nursery often so she was rather surprised to see him. She sat up a bit and gave a warm smile to her love. She knew he was really trying. She leaned up and gave him a small lick on the cheek in a greeting and a nuzzle along his maw,"Hello love." she said warmly. Taking care of four boys wasnt easy, but she was glad she had one little girl. She loved all of her kits so much, wrapping her tail around them protectively as she gazed at them through amber hues. This was their family they had together. "Kits, your fathers here--please make sure your fur isnt a mess, you wouldnt want to look dirty infront of your father would you?" she leaned down, pressing comforting lick to all of her kits heads. She was proud of her family and would hold them close as ever. Her last litter wasnt as successful, Spiderpaw runing away from Windclan during the EE, Fawnkit and Brightkit passing away. Adderpaw and Leopardpaw were doing just well, she made sure to check in on them every single day she was able to. She looked back up at Smokethorn, "Im so glad youre here."
Flamekit, an adopted kit of nearly 3 moons, had been lazily resting his head on his mother's leg. He was sprawled out, one of his own hind legs draped over one of his brothers. He was drifting in and out of his dream world, though the moment he heard a male voice say, "Sunsong! Kits!" followed my his mother telling them to make sure they weren't a mess, he was immediately awake. The ginger tom with folded ears shot to his paws, disheveled, with probably ruffled fur. Not wanting to look like a conplete mess in front of his father, he cleaned himself up as quickly as he could, smoothing his fur down, though he happened to miss once spot on the back of his neck. There, a chunk of fur stuck up messily. "Hi, Father!" he mewed excitedly, moving to jump over his mother's tail. When he nearly stepped on Lotuskit's face, he moves more carefully, navigating around his sister as to not step on her, and ended up tripping over Sunsong's tail. Making a quick recovery, he stood up in front of Smokethorn, smiling up at him, right in front of Sunsong's tail where he's tripped.

Last edited by 217; June 25th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Midgepaw shifted impatiently, their paws already wet with blood. Yes, this wasn't a good cat, but Midgepaw wasn't going to let them die, and worst of all, Midgepaw would be the one who killed him. That was something Midgepaw knew could get them exiled from WindClan. That scared the mottled black white and gray apprentice more than anything else right now. There was no way they wanted to have to leave, after finding such a perfect home. Shakily, Midgepaw took a deep breath and looked away from the dying rogue. They searched for Rushpaw, and after a moment, they saw him talking with a brown tabby she-cat about Midgepaw's age. Midgepaw didn't who that was, but they did know that they'd seen her around camp before, so she was clearly a WindClan apprentice, just, not one that either of his friends had introduced them to. The former loner blinked, shaking their head and willing Rushpaw to hurry up. The hot, sticky reek of blood was growing stronger, and Midgepaw gagged, choking on the foul scent. Grief settled into Midgepaw's stomach as the full realization hit them. I did this. . . . Midgepaw didn't feel the same. What if they accidentally did this to one of their friends? What if they killed Rushpaw, or Dewpaw or Sparrowpaw? Or even Duskpaw? Finally, Rushpaw came over, and with cobwebs. “I hope so!” they murmured under their breath, and that was something that Rushpaw was meant to hear. Quickly, Midgepaw grabbed to was of cobwebs and started plastering them all over Nettle's side and stomach, frantic to stop the slowing bleeding. “Yarrow? But that grows in forests . . . .”

( Is Nettle supposed to live? )
(Idk. I guess we could let Nettle die..)

Rushpaw nodded to Midgepaw and Eelpaw. "Hi, Midgepaw. I can tell you haven't seen me before. I'm Eelpaw.", the brown tabby she-cat said. "Oh, the yarrow that I have did come from the forest, though. Sometimes I go exploring and I venture into the forest to find some of the herbs I have.", Eelpaw replied. "Yeah, Eelpaw goes exploring—by herself—to the forest to gather the herbs there and then brings them back here; to her little stash of herbs," Rushpaw said. Some more blood poured out of Nettle's wounds and the blood stuck to Eelpaw's and Rushpaw's paws. "For StarClan's sake, these cobwebs aren't working, and now my paws are dirty!", Eelpaw hissed. "Eelpaw, calm down...", Rushpaw said. "How can I calm down is your father's blood is all over our fur and he's going to die?!", Eelpaw yowled. "H-He's going to die...?", Rushpaw muttered, a scared expression on his face and mroe fear grew inside him. "Possibly.", Eelpaw sighed, looking at Nettle. "B-But I don't want him to die!", Rushpaw gritted his teeth, tears forming on his eyes.
"But he tried to kill you!"
"That doesn't mean I want him dead!"
"He's going to have to die, Rushpaw, I'm sorry..."
"I never wanted to wish death upon my mother or father, or my littermates...", Rushpaw said.
"I'm sorry, Rushpaw... It's not your fault, my fault, or StarClan's fault that Nettle's going to die...", Eelpaw replied. Rushpaw looked at Eelpaw, glared at Midgepaw, and then looked away.
Tears trickled down Rushpaw's face as he looked at his father. "I'm sorry, Father...", he said. "I-it's not your fault, my son... And I'm sorry that I made your life worse each day..", Nettle sighed. "Father....", Rushpaw mewed. "It's Midgepaw's fault that I'm dying..", Nettle coughed, his breaths becoming slower and shallower. "But.. No! It's all my fault....", Rushpaw growled. "I'm sorry, Rushpaw....", Nettle rasped, his breaths stopping. "Rushpaw...", Eelpaw whispered. "Leave me alone, Eelpaw!", Rushpaw growled, burying his face in his father's fur. Nettle's clouded eyes stared at nothing as he did so. "But, Rushpaw-", Eelpaw began. "I said leave me alone, Eelpaw! You too, Midgepaw!", Rushpaw hissed. Eelpaw felt her heart break. She was shocked by Rushpaw's violence. He's never been this way before...., she thought. Eelpaw backed away and ran back to her stash of herbs in the log, rolling the front rock and going inside the log, rolling the rock back to the entrance as she went sat inside the log, feeling as if she could fade away any minute. She looked up and saw Nettle's spirit in front of her. "Let him grieve for me, Eelpaw.", he said. "But-"
"Shh... Just let him...", Nettle's spirit said, fading away.

Old June 25th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@Fawn @Sage @woly @AbsurdJinx @FlashFanatic @starfall

Chirpkit was batting around a moss ball before Sunsong and Smokethorn's voices chipped into his thoughts. Thoughts being that the moss ball was a mouse that he was batting around. Sunsong always said not to play with his food so he had to improvise. Taking his attention away from the moss, the small kit cocked his head to look back at his ebony pelt. It wasn't horrible, but he wasn't going to bother grooming the small bits of moss and dirt that were trapped in it. It wasn't worth his time at this point. The kit bounded back towards the nest where his ginger mother was laying. She was the reason the kit had a ginger blaze going down his nose from between his eyes. The ebony pelt came from Smokethorn. He was an odd looking kit like this, but that didn't stop him from anything. Chirpkit nestled his way into the nest and up against Sunsong so he could look up at his father.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 25th, 2017, 03:25 PM
questionmark

Quote:
(Idk. I guess we could let Nettle die..)

Rushpaw nodded to Midgepaw and Eelpaw. "Hi, Midgepaw. I can tell you haven't seen me before. I'm Eelpaw.", the brown tabby she-cat said. "Oh, the yarrow that I have did come from the forest, though. Sometimes I go exploring and I venture into the forest to find some of the herbs I have.", Eelpaw replied. "Yeah, Eelpaw goes exploring—by herself—to the forest to gather the herbs there and then brings them back here; to her little stash of herbs," Rushpaw said. Some more blood poured out of Nettle's wounds and the blood stuck to Eelpaw's and Rushpaw's paws. "For StarClan's sake, these cobwebs aren't working, and now my paws are dirty!", Eelpaw hissed. "Eelpaw, calm down...", Rushpaw said. "How can I calm down is your father's blood is all over our fur and he's going to die?!", Eelpaw yowled. "H-He's going to die...?", Rushpaw muttered, a scared expression on his face and mroe fear grew inside him. "Possibly.", Eelpaw sighed, looking at Nettle. "B-But I don't want him to die!", Rushpaw gritted his teeth, tears forming on his eyes.
"But he tried to kill you!"
"That doesn't mean I want him dead!"
"He's going to have to die, Rushpaw, I'm sorry..."
"I never wanted to wish death upon my mother or father, or my littermates...", Rushpaw said.
"I'm sorry, Rushpaw... It's not your fault, my fault, or StarClan's fault that Nettle's going to die...", Eelpaw replied. Rushpaw looked at Eelpaw, glared at Midgepaw, and then looked away.
Tears trickled down Rushpaw's face as he looked at his father. "I'm sorry, Father...", he said. "I-it's not your fault, my son... And I'm sorry that I made your life worse each day..", Nettle sighed. "Father....", Rushpaw mewed. "It's Midgepaw's fault that I'm dying..", Nettle coughed, his breaths becoming slower and shallower. "But.. No! It's all my fault....", Rushpaw growled. "I'm sorry, Rushpaw....", Nettle rasped, his breaths stopping. "Rushpaw...", Eelpaw whispered. "Leave me alone, Eelpaw!", Rushpaw growled, burying his face in his father's fur. Nettle's clouded eyes stared at nothing as he did so. "But, Rushpaw-", Eelpaw began. "I said leave me alone, Eelpaw! You too, Midgepaw!", Rushpaw hissed. Eelpaw felt her heart break. She was shocked by Rushpaw's violence. He's never been this way before...., she thought. Eelpaw backed away and ran back to her stash of herbs in the log, rolling the front rock and going inside the log, rolling the rock back to the entrance as she went sat inside the log, feeling as if she could fade away any minute. She looked up and saw Nettle's spirit in front of her. "Let him grieve for me, Eelpaw.", he said. "But-"
"Shh... Just let him...", Nettle's spirit said, fading away.
Midgepaw nodded politely to Eelpaw, but they couldn't understand why these cats were focused less on Nettle and more on each other. It was mousebrained, and they needed help. Shaking their head, they closed their eyes, a soft growl forming in their throat. “This isn't working!” Midgepaw snapped quietly, ignoring what Rushpaw was saying about the brown furred molly. Right then, Midgepaw didn't care, and something inside the apprentice seemed to have broken at the thought of killing another cat. No matter what they did, they felt like they were just going to end up like their mother. A murderer. As soon as Nettle started speaking again, hope flared up in the apprentice, only to be crushed down the next moment as they saw the film over the tom's eyes that always came before the cat in question cat lost its fight and died. Unwilling to even try more, Midgepaw took a step back, a look of deep hurt in their eyes. Normally, they would've kept trying and comforted Rushpaw, but the look Rushpaw gave them. Midgepaw stood back trembling. They hoped that everyone would keep the secret of what had happened. No one had to know that Midgepaw had killed another cat. “He was right . . . . It's my fault. I killed him. . . . I thought I could fit in, but I'm just like Phantom! It'll never work. . . .” tears slid down Midgepaw's face, and before anyone could say anything, Midgepaw ran off, running effortlessly over the moors, not looking or caring where they were going, just running away. After a moment, the apprentice stopped and looked back, but there was a couple of hills between Midgepaw and Rushpaw and Eelpaw now, blocking them from sight. Alone, Midgepaw collapsed and lay on their side, catching their breath and crying at the same time.

Last edited by doghouse; June 25th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Midgepaw nodded politely to Eelpaw, but they couldn't understand why these cats were focused less on Nettle and more on each other. It was mousebrained, and they needed help. Shaking their head, they closed their eyes, a soft growl forming in their throat. “This isn't working!” Midgepaw snapped quietly, ignoring what Rushpaw was saying about the brown furred molly. Right then, Midgepaw didn't care, and something inside the apprentice seemed to have broken at the thought of killing another cat. No matter what they did, they felt like they were just going to end up like their mother. A murderer. As soon as Nettle started speaking again, hope flared up in the apprentice, only to be crushed down the next moment as they saw the film over the tom's eyes that always came before the cat in question cat lost its fight and died. Unwilling to even try more, Midgepaw took a step back, a look of deep hurt in their eyes. Normally, they would've kept trying and comforted Rushpaw, but the look Rushpaw gave them. Midgepaw stood back trembling. They hoped that everyone would keep the secret of what had happened. No one had to know that Midgepaw had killed another cat. “He was right . . . . It's my fault. I killed him. . . . I thought I could fit in, but I'm just like Phantom! It'll never work. . . .” tears slid down Midgepaw's face, and before anyone could say anything, Midgepaw ran off, running effortlessly over the moors, not looking or caring where they were going, just running away. After a moment, the apprentice stopped and looked back, but there was a couple of hills between Midgepaw and Rushpaw and Eelpaw now, blocking them from sight. Alone, Midgepaw collapsed and lay on their side, catching their breath and crying at the same time.
Everything's gone horribly wrong! First, everyone in my family was alive when I was born, then they all died. Then as we got older, my littermates killed my mother. Then my father killed my littermates, then he tried killing me. Midgepaw killed my father.... And now I've just scared off my friends..., Rushpaw thought, tears still running down his face as he sat up and stared at the limp body of his father. "I shouldn't grieve for you anymore, Nettle... What I should do is get my friends back... They'll probably not want to talk to me for awhile but it's worth it to get Eelpaw and Midgepaw back...", he whispered. Nettle's spirit appeared next to him and looked at him, a smile appearing on his face. "Yes, go and get your friends... I'll always be watching you.. Your whole family will... Whether it be from The Place of No Stars or StarClan, they'll always be watching you...", he said, fading away. "Wait, Father! Come back! Nettle...?", Rushpaw yowled. There was no reply. Rushpaw stood up, looking at his father's body again. He dug a hole next to it and dragged the limp body into the hole, covering it up with the damp, bloodstained earth. The ginger tom shook her ruffled fur and licked the dried blood off of his fur. His blue gaze looked around the moor for the log. He spotted it and padded over to it. "Eelpaw?", he called. Eelpaw rolled the rock away. "Yes? What is it, Rushpaw?", she growled. "I'm sorry what happened earlier. I didn't mean to make you feel scared and heartbroken...", he replied. "Oh.. Well, I forgive you.", the brown tabby she-cat said. Rushpaw licked her ears affectionately. "I'm glad you do. You always forgive me....", Rushpaw smiled. "Come on; let's go find Midgepaw.", the tom meowed, leading the way out of the log. Eelpaw followed him, rolling the rock back to the front of the log. The pair padded across the moor, following Midgepaw's scent trail, walking across a few hills. "Midgepaw?", the two mewed, walking towards the black, gray, and white apprentice. "You okay?", they asked, nudging Midgepaw until they got the crying apprentice in a sitting position.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 25th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Everything's gone horribly wrong! First, everyone in my family was alive when I was born, then they all died. Then as we got older, my littermates killed my mother. Then my father killed my littermates, then he tried killing me. Midgepaw killed my father.... And now I've just scared off my friends..., Rushpaw thought, tears still running down his face as he sat up and stared at the limp body of his father. "I shouldn't grieve for you anymore, Nettle... What I should do is get my friends back... They'll probably not want to talk to me for awhile but it's worth it to get Eelpaw and Midgepaw back...", he whispered. Nettle's spirit appeared next to him and looked at him, a smile appearing on his face. "Yes, go and get your friends... I'll always be watching you.. Your whole family will... Whether it be from The Place of No Stars or StarClan, they'll always be watching you...", he said, fading away. "Wait, Father! Come back! Nettle...?", Rushpaw yowled. There was no reply. Rushpaw stood up, looking at his father's body again. He dug a hole next to it and dragged the limp body into the hole, covering it up with the damp, bloodstained earth. The ginger tom shook her ruffled fur and licked the dried blood off of his fur. His blue gaze looked around the moor for the log. He spotted it and padded over to it. "Eelpaw?", he called. Eelpaw rolled the rock away. "Yes? What is it, Rushpaw?", she growled. "I'm sorry what happened earlier. I didn't mean to make you feel scared and heartbroken...", he replied. "Oh.. Well, I forgive you.", the brown tabby she-cat said. Rushpaw licked her ears affectionately. "I'm glad you do. You always forgive me....", Rushpaw smiled. "Come on; let's go find Midgepaw.", the tom meowed, leading the way out of the log. Eelpaw followed him, rolling the rock back to the front of the log. The pair padded across the moor, following Midgepaw's scent trail, walking across a few hills. "Midgepaw?", the two mewed, walking towards the black, gray, and white apprentice. "You okay?", they asked, nudging Midgepaw until they got the crying apprentice in a sitting position.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; June 25th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:15 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Midgepaw closed their eyes, but didn't stop the tears. What if they had together exiled from WindClan? Fear was threatening to overwhelm the cat. What if Blazingstar made them leave? Where would they go? Would they ever see their friends again? Thoughts tumbled in turmoil inside of Midgepaw's head, but after a while, their thoughts and body slowed and they slipped off into a fitful sleep, half hidden by the side of a hill and a gorse bush.

A young tom, strong and proud looking padded over, nuzzling Midgepaw affectionately. Disbelief blazed in the young apprentice's gaze as they recognized the pale brown pelt and black stripes of Bush. Bush had been like a second father figure to Midgepaw, and Midgepaw missed him so much. But what was Bush doing in Midgepaw's dream? After all, there was no way the starry forest was real. “Midgepaw, it's okay.” Bush purred, rubbing his head again Midgepaw's cheek, his tail curled up cheerfully. That was what Midgepaw loved the most about Bush; how he always seemed to be looking on the bright side and have a positive outlook. Midgepaw pulled away, examining the faint stars that gleamed coldly in the other cat's fur, and panic entered their eyes. “Bush!” there was no joy in Midgepaw's voice, but their voice was high and panicky, full of horror. “No. . . .” they continued, tears slipping down their face. “It's okay . . . . I was killed in a fight with SkyClan . . . . But do you know what? I fought for you, not the Syndicate.” Bush explained gently, sympathy the main emotion that was visible on the cat's face and in his eyes. Clearly, he was already past his own death, but Midgepaw was far from over it,having just learned of it. “Bush . . . . But I need you!” a horrible, eerie wailing rose up from Midgepaw, and they pressed their face again Bush, only to feel thin air, and then everything faded away.

Midgepaw blinked awake, grief even heavier in their heart. Suddenly they heard something and saw Rushpaw and Eelpaw coming towards them, but they made no move to get up, just looked away, feeling guilty for having also run away, and also somewhat disappointed that Rushpaw had gone to find her first, but then, they had probably known each other longer than Rushpaw had known Midgepaw. “Yeah.” Midgepaw muttered, sitting up and looking over the two other's with a questioning glance.
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Midgepaw closed their eyes, but didn't stop the tears. What if they had together exiled from WindClan? Fear was threatening to overwhelm the cat. What if Blazingstar made them leave? Where would they go? Would they ever see their friends again? Thoughts tumbled in turmoil inside of Midgepaw's head, but after a while, their thoughts and body slowed and they slipped off into a fitful sleep, half hidden by the side of a hill and a gorse bush.

A young tom, strong and proud looking padded over, nuzzling Midgepaw affectionately. Disbelief blazed in the young apprentice's gaze as they recognized the pale brown pelt and black stripes of Bush. Bush had been like a second father figure to Midgepaw, and Midgepaw missed him so much. But what was Bush doing in Midgepaw's dream? After all, there was no way the starry forest was real. “Midgepaw, it's okay.” Bush purred, rubbing his head again Midgepaw's cheek, his tail curled up cheerfully. That was what Midgepaw loved the most about Bush; how he always seemed to be looking on the bright side and have a positive outlook. Midgepaw pulled away, examining the faint stars that gleamed coldly in the other cat's fur, and panic entered their eyes. “Bush!” there was no joy in Midgepaw's voice, but their voice was high and panicky, full of horror. “No. . . .” they continued, tears slipping down their face. “It's okay . . . . I was killed in a fight with SkyClan . . . . But do you know what? I fought for you, not the Syndicate.” Bush explained gently, sympathy the main emotion that was visible on the cat's face and in his eyes. Clearly, he was already past his own death, but Midgepaw was far from over it,having just learned of it. “Bush . . . . But I need you!” a horrible, eerie wailing rose up from Midgepaw, and they pressed their face again Bush, only to feel thin air, and then everything faded away.

Midgepaw blinked awake, grief even heavier in their heart. Suddenly they heard something and saw Rushpaw and Eelpaw coming towards them, but they made no move to get up, just looked away, feeling guilty for having also run away, and also somewhat disappointed that Rushpaw had gone to find her first, but then, they had probably known each other longer than Rushpaw had known Midgepaw. “Yeah.” Midgepaw muttered, sitting up and looking over the two other's with a questioning glance.
Rushpaw nodded. "Should we go hunt?", he asked, looking at Midgepaw and Eelpaw. Eelpaw nodded. "Definitely.", she replied, waiting for Midgepaw's response.

Closed Thread