Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 12:41 AM
What type of music do you...
Last post by Dust
Today 12:03 AM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:52 PM
"Through the Soot Lay the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 26th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

Green eyes snapped to the direction of a stuttery calling of their name, and the golden she-cat stared at Rookpatch for a moment before she quickly went to his side, laying beside him and pressing against him without hesitation, not caring if it was awkward or if he didn't want the comfort. In a way, she wanted the comfort from him. Perhaps she was just fooling herself into believing he would ever love her. "Rookpatch," she mewed softly, looking at him with her warm, caring eyes. "How are you doing? Are you doing alright?" She knew he probably wasn't, but that was the question that came to mind and she asked, wanting to break the silence somehow and she was concerned for him. She had to make sure he was at least... decent. Not going insane with fear. If he were she wouldn't hesitate to take him somewhere safer, away from the clan life. Her eyes hadn't left him since he called out to her, and as she realized this, they quickly snapped away as she felt heating rushing to her face. StarClan, he probably thinks I'm acting weird. In a way she was acting no different from before, only a bit clingier. But she could rationalize that as she was concerned and just making sure he was okay... Granted, she was concerned for a reason he couldn't know about. She stared into the distance, taking a deep breath, before looking at him again, trying to read him and see if there was the smallest chance he could ever return the feelings she developed.
A murky sense of happiness flooded through him as she saw that she noticed him, the skinny tom sitting up slightly and as soon as she was close and pressing up to him, he buried his nose in her fur, not at all stopping to think if it was weird or not, it didn't matter to him right now, right now he was teetering on the verge of his fear driving him insane, he needed to just.. Just breath in that scent to keep him from tottering over the edge, his breath hitching in his chest as he tried to hold back tears. Her question, about whether he was doing okay or not, is what sent the tears spilling into the fur around his eyes, breath hitching in his chest again. I'm not alright, I'm not alright at all Marigold, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything without being terrified that I'm doing something wrong and I'll be killed. I haven't slept in days it feels like and I haven't eaten since the day before yesterday.. I'm not doing alright. Rookpatch wishes he could say those things, but he was incapable of speaking at the moment as the tears spilled out and he tried to steady his breathing. All he could do to answer her question was shake his head a bit, keeping his nose pressed into her fur as he tried to get a hold of himself. He couldn't handle this stress, this fear, this paranoia, he couldn't handle it, not alone. He needed Marigoldrise.. She was his saving grace. She.. She caused his fear to dull, she helps him overcome his fears, she makes him happy, he loves her and yet he couldn't express it. And what did she think of him? Did she just think he was a needy, kit of a tom that needed to be helped, that she pitied? Did she.. She feel the same about him? All of this just added onto his fears, causing him to shutter and clench his jaws shut as the tears continued to roll out.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:20 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
A murky sense of happiness flooded through him as she saw that she noticed him, the skinny tom sitting up slightly and as soon as she was close and pressing up to him, he buried his nose in her fur, not at all stopping to think if it was weird or not, it didn't matter to him right now, right now he was teetering on the verge of his fear driving him insane, he needed to just.. Just breath in that scent to keep him from tottering over the edge, his breath hitching in his chest as he tried to hold back tears. Her question, about whether he was doing okay or not, is what sent the tears spilling into the fur around his eyes, breath hitching in his chest again. I'm not alright, I'm not alright at all Marigold, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't do anything without being terrified that I'm doing something wrong and I'll be killed. I haven't slept in days it feels like and I haven't eaten since the day before yesterday.. I'm not doing alright. Rookpatch wishes he could say those things, but he was incapable of speaking at the moment as the tears spilled out and he tried to steady his breathing. All he could do to answer her question was shake his head a bit, keeping his nose pressed into her fur as he tried to get a hold of himself. He couldn't handle this stress, this fear, this paranoia, he couldn't handle it, not alone. He needed Marigoldrise.. She was his saving grace. She.. She caused his fear to dull, she helps him overcome his fears, she makes him happy, he loves her and yet he couldn't express it. And what did she think of him? Did she just think he was a needy, kit of a tom that needed to be helped, that she pitied? Did she.. She feel the same about him? All of this just added onto his fears, causing him to shutter and clench his jaws shut as the tears continued to roll out.
Marigoldrise's heart broken as he shook his head. He wasn't alright. She should be around for him more often, she shouldn't be leaving him alone like she has. She took a deep, shaky breath and leaned against him, burying her own nose into his shoulder, allowing him the comfort he was seeking and stealing some of her own. She lay like this a short while, enjoying the closeness they were sharing, craving more of it on a daily basis. Finally, she pulled away and looked at him. "It's going to be alright. I'll be here for you more often. I'll keep you safe... I... I won't leave you. I'm here for you. We'll be okay. I promise. I'll protect you, because I l-" she quickly cut off and stared at him a moment, her face void of emotion before alarm filled her gaze and she quickly looked elsewhere, staring at the cats that she could see and starting to glare, as if daring one of them to even consider approaching the pair. I can't believe I almost said that. Great StarClan, I must be going insane if I almost said that. Why would I say that? He doesn't... he won't return my feelings. Mousebrain, mousebrain! Finally she took a risk and looked towards him again, wondering if he had caught on to what she was about to say, if he returned the feelings of affection, if he didn't want anything to do with her...
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

Marigoldrise's heart broken as he shook his head. He wasn't alright. She should be around for him more often, she shouldn't be leaving him alone like she has. She took a deep, shaky breath and leaned against him, burying her own nose into his shoulder, allowing him the comfort he was seeking and stealing some of her own. She lay like this a short while, enjoying the closeness they were sharing, craving more of it on a daily basis. Finally, she pulled away and looked at him. "It's going to be alright. I'll be here for you more often. I'll keep you safe... I... I won't leave you. I'm here for you. We'll be okay. I promise. I'll protect you, because I l-" she quickly cut off and stared at him a moment, her face void of emotion before alarm filled her gaze and she quickly looked elsewhere, staring at the cats that she could see and starting to glare, as if daring one of them to even consider approaching the pair. I can't believe I almost said that. Great StarClan, I must be going insane if I almost said that. Why would I say that? He doesn't... he won't return my feelings. Mousebrain, mousebrain! Finally she took a risk and looked towards him again, wondering if he had caught on to what she was about to say, if he returned the feelings of affection, if he didn't want anything to do with her...
It wasn't her fault, but he most certainly could have used the comfort of the she-cat's company over the past couple of days, in a time as stressful as this, he needed her desperately, he was just glad to have her now. When he felt her nose in his shoulder, this only caused him to huddle closer, just wanting to wrap himself in her warmth, wanting the rest of the world to drop away so that it was just him, and her. No fear, no death. Just him and Marigold. That's what he wanted, he wanted it so desperately bad. But he was happy that he could at least be huddled up with her right now, breathing her scent, feeling her fur press against his, feel her soft breaths as she breathed into his shoulder. He wanted this to never end, and slowly his tears stopped, just leaving him quietly hitching for breath before letting out a shuddering sigh, his shoulders sagging. Rookpatch listened to the she-cats words before pulling his head from her shoulder to look her in the eyes as she cut herself off, his pale eyes blinking in dull confusion. I'll protect you because I-I... The words rung in his head, he repeated it several times and each time he finished it with because I love you. Was that what she was going to say? Did Marigoldrise love him? He wasn't the best at figuring out other cat's emotions, especially considering he couldn't even figure out his own half the time. "B-Buh-Bee... Bee-cuh-cuh-cause..?" He echoed quietly, his heart thumping boldly in his chest. "B-Bee-he-cause.. Yuh-You.. Yuh-who-You.. Luh-Luh-hove.. Love... Muh-huh-he? M-Me?" His heart quickened now as fear overtook him once more, what if he read her wrong? What if she didn't love him and he was making a complete idiot of himself and this drove her away? But then again.. What.. If he was right?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:47 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
It wasn't her fault, but he most certainly could have used the comfort of the she-cat's company over the past couple of days, in a time as stressful as this, he needed her desperately, he was just glad to have her now. When he felt her nose in his shoulder, this only caused him to huddle closer, just wanting to wrap himself in her warmth, wanting the rest of the world to drop away so that it was just him, and her. No fear, no death. Just him and Marigold. That's what he wanted, he wanted it so desperately bad. But he was happy that he could at least be huddled up with her right now, breathing her scent, feeling her fur press against his, feel her soft breaths as she breathed into his shoulder. He wanted this to never end, and slowly his tears stopped, just leaving him quietly hitching for breath before letting out a shuddering sigh, his shoulders sagging. Rookpatch listened to the she-cats words before pulling his head from her shoulder to look her in the eyes as she cut herself off, his pale eyes blinking in dull confusion. I'll protect you because I-I... The words rung in his head, he repeated it several times and each time he finished it with because I love you. Was that what she was going to say? Did Marigoldrise love him? He wasn't the best at figuring out other cat's emotions, especially considering he couldn't even figure out his own half the time. "B-Buh-Bee... Bee-cuh-cuh-cause..?" He echoed quietly, his heart thumping boldly in his chest. "B-Bee-he-cause.. Yuh-You.. Yuh-who-You.. Luh-Luh-hove.. Love... Muh-huh-he? M-Me?" His heart quickened now as fear overtook him once more, what if he read her wrong? What if she didn't love him and he was making a complete idiot of himself and this drove her away? But then again.. What.. If he was right?
If a heart could get up and walk out of a cat's chest, Marigoldrise's would have been sprinting into the sunset. She was staring at him as he spoke, and each stuttered word brought more terror and suspense through her, and then finally, he finished. And all she could do was stare, unsure how to respond. She took a breath, and another, and just watched him. Was she going to be honest? Would she deny it? Or it was possible she'd avoid the question entirely. She chose the third option. "Do you love me?" the words tumbled out of her mouth before she had a chance to think about them, and they were out there now and she stared with even wider eyes. Should she apologize, answer him? Or wait for his answer. A curiosity overcame her and she found herself waiting for the answer, looking at him but also looking away, trying to find a way to escape the awkward situation that they found themselves in. At some point she started holding her breath and suddenly let out a huff, bracing herself for an answer she was unsure of. He loves you. He doesn't love you. He loves you. He doesn't love you. Of course he loves you. Why would he love you? If she didn't hear an answer soon, she'd be going insane. Now she knew what Rookpatch felt daily. All she could think now is how she wanted to never make him feel this way again.
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

If a heart could get up and walk out of a cat's chest, Marigoldrise's would have been sprinting into the sunset. She was staring at him as he spoke, and each stuttered word brought more terror and suspense through her, and then finally, he finished. And all she could do was stare, unsure how to respond. She took a breath, and another, and just watched him. Was she going to be honest? Would she deny it? Or it was possible she'd avoid the question entirely. She chose the third option. "Do you love me?" the words tumbled out of her mouth before she had a chance to think about them, and they were out there now and she stared with even wider eyes. Should she apologize, answer him? Or wait for his answer. A curiosity overcame her and she found herself waiting for the answer, looking at him but also looking away, trying to find a way to escape the awkward situation that they found themselves in. At some point she started holding her breath and suddenly let out a huff, bracing herself for an answer she was unsure of. He loves you. He doesn't love you. He loves you. He doesn't love you. Of course he loves you. Why would he love you? If she didn't hear an answer soon, she'd be going insane. Now she knew what Rookpatch felt daily. All she could think now is how she wanted to never make him feel this way again.
Desperately he watched her face for some kind of answer to his question, but all she seemed to let on was that she was surprised, stunned, unable to respond, causing him to come crashing down to the thought that she simply didn't love him. He had guessed wrong. Immediately his gaze fell to the ground, his ears flattening and his shoulders sagging even more, causing him to look deflated. She didn't answer his question, but rather asked him instead. Guiltily he lowered his head even more and gave his head the slightest of nods. Yes I love you Marigold, more than my butchered, stuttered words could ever express. But you don't do you. That's why you avoided my question. Slowly he laid his head on the ground, defeated and simply waiting for her to grow disgusted with him, or feel awkward for the feelings she didn't share with him, waiting for her to slowly drift away from him and leave him alone, sure he would have his close friend Blazingstorm, but it wasn't the same as Marigoldrise. He loved her.. And nothing would ever be able to replace that.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 06:07 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Desperately he watched her face for some kind of answer to his question, but all she seemed to let on was that she was surprised, stunned, unable to respond, causing him to come crashing down to the thought that she simply didn't love him. He had guessed wrong. Immediately his gaze fell to the ground, his ears flattening and his shoulders sagging even more, causing him to look deflated. She didn't answer his question, but rather asked him instead. Guiltily he lowered his head even more and gave his head the slightest of nods. Yes I love you Marigold, more than my butchered, stuttered words could ever express. But you don't do you. That's why you avoided my question. Slowly he laid his head on the ground, defeated and simply waiting for her to grow disgusted with him, or feel awkward for the feelings she didn't share with him, waiting for her to slowly drift away from him and leave him alone, sure he would have his close friend Blazingstorm, but it wasn't the same as Marigoldrise. He loved her.. And nothing would ever be able to replace that.
Fear that he wouldn't respond began to sink into the she-cat until she saw it. The smallest of nods. There was an explosion of emotions and she found herself staring again at him, her mouth gaped as he struggled to find a way to respond. Then she realized how broken he looked and her own heart shattered. I did that to him. Without wasting another second she pressed closer to him, curling herself around him and resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you, too." she whispered the words so softly it would be almost impossible for anyone to detect. "I'm sorry I avoided the question I just... I panicked, I was afraid you didn't share the same feelings for me and I... I don't know, I was scared. Terrified. I'm sorry I made you feel the same... I've just never experienced this before and.. I don't know, was panicking. I'm sorry, but I care so much about you. I've been worried about you since the moment we met, because I want you to be safe and... I just, you're always on my mind. You don't leave my mind." Another wave of worry went through her as she thought that maybe she made him upset, and he wouldn't want to be with her after that. Why would he? She hurt him, even if it wasn't intentional. And she hasn't been there the past few days, not as much as she should have... He's been suffering alone, and she hasn't been there. Why would anyone love a cat like her?
Old November 26th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

Fear that he wouldn't respond began to sink into the she-cat until she saw it. The smallest of nods. There was an explosion of emotions and she found herself staring again at him, her mouth gaped as he struggled to find a way to respond. Then she realized how broken he looked and her own heart shattered. I did that to him. Without wasting another second she pressed closer to him, curling herself around him and resting her head on his shoulder. "I love you, too." she whispered the words so softly it would be almost impossible for anyone to detect. "I'm sorry I avoided the question I just... I panicked, I was afraid you didn't share the same feelings for me and I... I don't know, I was scared. Terrified. I'm sorry I made you feel the same... I've just never experienced this before and.. I don't know, was panicking. I'm sorry, but I care so much about you. I've been worried about you since the moment we met, because I want you to be safe and... I just, you're always on my mind. You don't leave my mind." Another wave of worry went through her as she thought that maybe she made him upset, and he wouldn't want to be with her after that. Why would he? She hurt him, even if it wasn't intentional. And she hasn't been there the past few days, not as much as she should have... He's been suffering alone, and she hasn't been there. Why would anyone love a cat like her?
Rookpatch could feel her eyes on him and almost seemed to flinch, curling into a sort of ball and closing his eyes, his heart thumping and aching terrible, threatening to tear apart right inside of his very chest at the thought that.. That he would never see her again, the thought that he pushed her away by guessing wrong. But in seconds he was enveloped by her warmth, causing him to let out an almost pitiful squeak of surprise and fear mixed into one, his eyes snapping open to see what was going on, his eyes widening as he heard the softly whispered words that graced his ears, his eyes blinking as he replayed them over in his head again. Did I hear her right? "Wh-Wh.." Rookpatch quieted down to listen to her, slowly laying his head back down to simply listen to her speak, something he always enjoyed doing. She was apologizing. Oh Marigoldrise please don't apologize, you did nothing wrong, oh please don't feel bad. He thought desperately, but he couldn't utter the words and simply twisted his head around to give the softest, most gentle of nuzzles to her, shaking his head as if to say, No, please don't worry.
Having gone through enough trauma, the calico tom wanted nothing more to just lay here and.. And enjoy the company of a cat he loved and he knew loved him back. He needed that now. Closing his eyes he would shift around so that he could rest his head on her, his skinny tail loosely wrapping around hers. And in that moment he felt his fears and worries leave him, as if he were out running in the moors. They were gone. His head was clear in that moment. And he, he was happy. Truly happy.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 06:45 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Rookpatch could feel her eyes on him and almost seemed to flinch, curling into a sort of ball and closing his eyes, his heart thumping and aching terrible, threatening to tear apart right inside of his very chest at the thought that.. That he would never see her again, the thought that he pushed her away by guessing wrong. But in seconds he was enveloped by her warmth, causing him to let out an almost pitiful squeak of surprise and fear mixed into one, his eyes snapping open to see what was going on, his eyes widening as he heard the softly whispered words that graced his ears, his eyes blinking as he replayed them over in his head again. Did I hear her right? "Wh-Wh.." Rookpatch quieted down to listen to her, slowly laying his head back down to simply listen to her speak, something he always enjoyed doing. She was apologizing. Oh Marigoldrise please don't apologize, you did nothing wrong, oh please don't feel bad. He thought desperately, but he couldn't utter the words and simply twisted his head around to give the softest, most gentle of nuzzles to her, shaking his head as if to say, No, please don't worry.
Having gone through enough trauma, the calico tom wanted nothing more to just lay here and.. And enjoy the company of a cat he loved and he knew loved him back. He needed that now. Closing his eyes he would shift around so that he could rest his head on her, his skinny tail loosely wrapping around hers. And in that moment he felt his fears and worries leave him, as if he were out running in the moors. They were gone. His head was clear in that moment. And he, he was happy. Truly happy.
Marigoldrise felt a wave of relief wash over her as Rookpatch welcomed her signs of affection, offering his own in curling his tail with hers. He didn't need to speak words for her to understand he didn't blame her, that she didn't need to feel the way she did. The urge to continue on rambling about useless words was strong, but she forced herself to remain quiet and she just enjoyed the tom's warmth and comfort, leaning against him and purring softly, closing her eyes. Never before had she felt so free and happy. It was as if she could soar across the moors and never stop, just like Rookpatch loved to do. She took in a deep breath, taking in his scent and the whole moment. She was grateful for everything that led to this moment, even the evils didn't seem so bad anymore. She had the calico tom by her side, and that would be all she needed to overcome any obstacle. Opening her eyes, she looked towards his face and smiled warmly, admiring his features for a moment. She admired his appearance before, but now she felt that she could openly do it without it being creepy and awkward, so she took a moment just to take him in, and then she leaned forward to put her nose to his. "Who would have thought... us two?" As she spoke those words, she suddenly remembered how eager Driftstream was to introduce the pair and she finally understood her friend's motives. Not that she was complaining.
Old November 26th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

Marigoldrise felt a wave of relief wash over her as Rookpatch welcomed her signs of affection, offering his own in curling his tail with hers. He didn't need to speak words for her to understand he didn't blame her, that she didn't need to feel the way she did. The urge to continue on rambling about useless words was strong, but she forced herself to remain quiet and she just enjoyed the tom's warmth and comfort, leaning against him and purring softly, closing her eyes. Never before had she felt so free and happy. It was as if she could soar across the moors and never stop, just like Rookpatch loved to do. She took in a deep breath, taking in his scent and the whole moment. She was grateful for everything that led to this moment, even the evils didn't seem so bad anymore. She had the calico tom by her side, and that would be all she needed to overcome any obstacle. Opening her eyes, she looked towards his face and smiled warmly, admiring his features for a moment. She admired his appearance before, but now she felt that she could openly do it without it being creepy and awkward, so she took a moment just to take him in, and then she leaned forward to put her nose to his. "Who would have thought... us two?" As she spoke those words, she suddenly remembered how eager Driftstream was to introduce the pair and she finally understood her friend's motives. Not that she was complaining.
This moment was absolutely priceless and would be ingrained in Rookpatch's head for a very very long time, I'd even say as long as forever. Despite everything that was going on, all of the scary things, he couldn't stop himself from being so purely and absolutely happy, forgetting about everything all at once, everything except for this beautiful, incredibly sweet she-cat he was with right now. With his head settled on her shoulder, her scent wafting into his nose with every breath, the exhausted tom was ready to sleep for an eternity here with her, he didn't want it to ever end, all he wanted to do was lay here with her, listen to her beautiful voice, give her his unconditional and irrevocable love. His eyes remained closed, a peaceful, joyous look on his face and causing a smile to appear, as she opened her eyes and looked towards him in order to admire his sharp, skinny features. Though his eyes did open when she pressed her nose to his, the pale green hues widening before relaxing as they got lost in her eyes, nothing but warm feelings of love reflecting there like a pool of warm honey, sweet and pure. "I-I-Hi-I.. I wuh-wouldn't huh-huh-have thuh-thuh-thought-hought that-hat.. Anyone cuh-hould luh-luh-luh-hove me..." Murmured the tom quietly, eyes blinking slowly before gently pulling his nose away to begin grooming her shoulder with a quiet, shaky purr.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 26th, 2016, 07:12 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
This moment was absolutely priceless and would be ingrained in Rookpatch's head for a very very long time, I'd even say as long as forever. Despite everything that was going on, all of the scary things, he couldn't stop himself from being so purely and absolutely happy, forgetting about everything all at once, everything except for this beautiful, incredibly sweet she-cat he was with right now. With his head settled on her shoulder, her scent wafting into his nose with every breath, the exhausted tom was ready to sleep for an eternity here with her, he didn't want it to ever end, all he wanted to do was lay here with her, listen to her beautiful voice, give her his unconditional and irrevocable love. His eyes remained closed, a peaceful, joyous look on his face and causing a smile to appear, as she opened her eyes and looked towards him in order to admire his sharp, skinny features. Though his eyes did open when she pressed her nose to his, the pale green hues widening before relaxing as they got lost in her eyes, nothing but warm feelings of love reflecting there like a pool of warm honey, sweet and pure. "I-I-Hi-I.. I wuh-wouldn't huh-huh-have thuh-thuh-thought-hought that-hat.. Anyone cuh-hould luh-luh-luh-hove me..." Murmured the tom quietly, eyes blinking slowly before gently pulling his nose away to begin grooming her shoulder with a quiet, shaky purr.
"Well, I do." Marigoldrise stated this very abruptly, looking at him with a glint in her eye. "I love you like no other cat does. I love you more than the stars themselves." She gazed at him lovingly for a moment longer before turning her gaze to the camp, eyeing each cat carefully. All of the promises she made previous were amplified now, and she swore that never again would Rookpatch live in fear, even if that meant she had to cling to him like a parasite. Granted, she doubted even he could handle her being around all day. Her thoughts drifted back to Driftstream and she chuckled for a moment, "You know, I think Driftstream set us up." She looked over at her... mate, grinning softly, "Since she forced us together and introduced us... Seems like she knew what would happen." It was a strange thought, that a cat somehow knew the two of them would hit it off and get along so well, but she was grateful for her friend and what she's done, even if it was hard to comprehend at times. Driftstream would be the first cat she tells of the news, and she was sure she'd get a happy response from the warrior, though she had noticed the absence of the cat was more common than her presence.