Old September 7th, 2022, 08:35 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
"No problem," he mewed, noticing that she was blind. "I am Swiftheart."
the blind she-cat smiled" nice to meet you swiftheart im Echoblue a blind riverclan cat" she meowed happily" you smell like a windclan cat" she added

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:45 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Troutstone looked around. There were a lot of cats here, and he had a hard time choosing someone to talk to. A silver-and-grey she-cat caught his eye, and he wandered over. "Hi, I am Troutstone. From RiverClan." From the smell of her, she was ShadowClan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Stardust. View Post

> Slatefur < He/they

Slatefur padded into the gathering, Wow! This was a lot of cats! Slatefur noticed Owlstorm near the front of the area, Slatefur padded over to Owlstorm. "Hello, Owlstorm. Fine day isn't it?" Slatefur asked Owlstorm, Owlstorm was a new member of the clan. But lots of warriors thought she was pleasant(At least in the ShadowClan way)Slatefur agreed with a lot of the things ShadowClan said. And that was why he was a very loyal warrior. "I'm guessing that ShadowClan's gonna get some new prey soon, with hopefully the Twoleg stuff all cleaned up" Slatefur told Owlstorm, it seemed like there was quite a bit of things going on in the other clans as well. Skystar and Cinderstar must have either died or stepped down. But other than that gatherings still were the same piece of clan culture as they have always been. Loud and annoying, but also friendly and nice.

// @Morning!

She had bearly made time to sit down as a new scent came her way. There were a lot of different ones in the air, but the one closest to her right now had strong hints of... fish to it. She wrinkled her nose somewhat. Riverclan. The swimming fishers. She didn't particularly see the appeal in seafood, maybe for very harsh times, but otherwise, it seemed very much disgusting. But one of those ones was now getting close to her, fantastic. "Owlstorm." She answered shortly, following it up a dry "Shadowclan." The other cat hadn't needed to state their clan for her to pick up on the smell, and she hoped the other cat could do the same but... anyway, politeness and all that crap.

Another cat approached her as well, though this one was from her own clan. Slatefur, if she remembered correctly. They were making small talk, which she also wasn't too interested in. "Suppose." She was tempted to comment on how low the freshkill pile had been for the past week and a half, but she wasn't gonna say bad things about her clan in front of this... Riverclanner. Speaking of which She turned to the smelly cat. "How are things in Riverclan?" Any recent deaths maybe?
Old September 7th, 2022, 08:59 AM
GAY BOIII

My Mood: In Love

shadefur sighed, it had been a while, and this was her first meeting as a warrior

OPEN

ART CONTEST

Last edited by azu-azulu; September 7th, 2022 at 09:01 AM.
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:34 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sungaze

-----

Sungaze tilted his head at Flashlight putting his paw up, he copied him still confused but he didn't want to upset the cat in front of him, though he doesn't seem like he would get too upset at me, he seems way too tired for that. His ear flicked slightly as he narrowed his eyes in concern.

Once he set his paw back down he chuckled lightly, "We do go in trees once in a while but I don't think we would ever hang out with squirrels. They are rather annoying little creatures." They hummed lightly as studied Flashlight, "Are you okay? You sleep like you haven't slept in moons." Truly I hope he is able to get some well rested sleep after this gathering, it seems that he needs it.

He glanced over when when Shadowclan entered, taking note of the loner that was somehow not chased out yet, slightly narrowing their eyes before they turned their gaze back to Flashlight. "How is it over in Riverclan with the fishes?" Sungaze's maw gently twitched when she had said this.

@Willowfern

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:57 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Foxcall's tilted their head, narrowing their eyes at the cat, "Crocus...what? paw? what's your full name? if you even have one of those" the last part was muttered under their breath, though Crocus..whatever would have been able to hear it. Foxcall was already tense with what had happened in Shadowclan so to have two loners here was making them irritable.

Hopefully Dawnstar will take care of them, we don't need anymore trouble. His tail was slightly puffed up as well as some of the fur on their hackles was slightly raised. They would never outwardly start a fight, especially with a cat that looks like an apprentice but he wanted to show he did NOT like this cat in front of him.

@neptune

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old September 7th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

CROWPAW
✦ THUNDERCLAN | 8 MOONS | AGENDER [AMAB] ✦
✦ MASSIVE FLUFFY BLACK-AND-WHITE TOM WITH BLUE EYES ✦

@x ghostie

· · ⸻⸻⸻⸻ ·✦✧✦✧· ⸻⸻⸻⸻ · ·
Hm? Did someone say something to them?

The fluffy apprentice was quick to raise their large head in the direction of the cranky voice, which sounded like it was coming from over their shoulder. It seemed as though some lanky black tom had heard their greeting! Crowpaw couldn’t make out exactly what he said, but as they began to angle their ears on him, they were able to pick up “good talk” and “please do not yell”. Huh? Maybe…this cat wanted to talk but they were being too loud? The stranger then turned their head directly towards them, but Crowpaw was faced away. Gah! How rude of Crowpaw! Immediately, they twirled around to face him with a big ol’ smile. Time to make a friend!!

“Oh, sorry for yelling!” Crowpaw spoke up, trotting closer to Wormbite. “There’s more cats here than I’m used to. It’s my first time at a gathering, and I don’t know who to greet first, so I just decided to greet everyone at once!” They purred proudly before quickly continuing to the next topic. “What’s your name by the way? You smell like fish! Are you from RiverClan?” Their heart suddenly sank to their stomach when they said that, remembering the announcement Cinderstar made before she died. She said RiverClan were murderers and imprisoned a ThunderClan apprentice. She…she did say that was only Skystar’s fault, but…it was still a scary incident to hear about. Crowpaw blinked at Wormbite, suddenly much stiffer than they were a moment ago. Was it okay to mingle with a RiverClanner??? Crowpaw wanted to believe that not every RiverClan cat was dangerous, but...suddenly the unwelcoming demeanor of this cat became loud and clear to them. Oh stars, did they make a mistake??

They shifted their weight from paw to paw as they awkwardly awaited the tom to share his name -- ready to trust their flight instincts kicking in if he asked them to leave.

Last edited by Doom; September 7th, 2022 at 11:27 AM.
Old September 7th, 2022, 11:05 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Emberwind || They/She || Shadowclan || Open

The molly sat in the back of the crowd listening to the others quiet rambles. They weren’t really in the mood to chat with anyone right now, although she wouldn’t mind.
—————————

Batpaw || He/They || Shadowclan || Open

The fresh apprentice growled in annoyance of everyone’s chitchat, he wished the gathering could be a little more quiet. His black/white/gray fluffy fur moved with the light breeze.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old September 7th, 2022, 11:28 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

meadowleap watched

stormpaw listened

thunderblaze stayed quiet

ashclaw listened

lilypaw watched

splashstripe looked around

echoblue listened to everyone

swiftflight listened

peachpaw was so excited

[open!]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 7th, 2022, 11:37 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

>Bumblebreak<
Oh, look at that. Bumblebreak's ears turned as the fish-face bared her teeth. Touchy. Recollected herself well, at least. Bumblebreak watched with mild disinterest as the cat made a rather dramatic show of not caring. Oh, she was SO hurt by this fishface pretending not to care about what she was saying. Boo-hoo.

Aw. Boring. Bumblebreak's tail twitched, and she fought the urge to swat the innocent expression off the tabby's face. "Call me whatever you like, fishy."

Some little spark of indignation lit in her chest and her nostrils flared, though she fought to keep it all out of her expression. "LET them? Either your Clan has lowered its standards when it comes to the warriors it promotes or... actually, no, I'm actually pretty sure that's the only explanation."

Bumblebreak tried for a small, mirthless smile. "Don't be too down about it, fishy. Some cats just don't have what it takes, a warrior's life sure isn't for everyone. 'Sides, like I said-" she glanced over the other scars across the tabby's back, eyes cold "-it's definitely an improvement. I can actually bear to look at your face now. In fact, you should let me mark it up again. I have some thoughts. "

A cruel twist of her lips, just the smallest shift of a smile into a distasteful sneer - and the disinterested charade was dropped. "Buzz off, fishface."
violetfreckle

she pretended not to notice as the thunderclan warrior turned their ears. violetfreckle wouldn't entertain any of this, not at all. pointedly ignoring things was something that the tabby she-cat excelled at, after all. oh, what was that? a small tail twitch? she felt a smug grin coming on, but the thought immediately left her head as she almost rolled her eyes at the completely unoriginal nickname the cat came up for her. "whatever you say, bubbles," violetfreckle spoke in a singsongy voice.

that smug grin did make its way onto her face at the thunderclan cat's next words. she closed her eyes and puffed her chest a bit. "hey, sometimes you have to let cats get a couple hits on you. otherwise, it's not a challenge for warriors like me." a single dark green eye opened as she commented, "not that you would really know, of course, bubbles."

now a full scowl made its way onto her face. "maybe you should shut your big mouth before it lands you in a real fight with me. remember, you're only here because you were too pathetic to kill. and, because i like to think of myself as a rather... merciful cat." violetfreckle ended her statement with a pointed tail flick, and stuck her muzzle into the air, glaring down at bumblebreak.

"awww, what happened to fishy? i really quite liked it when you called me that," violetfreckle pouted, looking at the other cat with that innocent expression once again.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old September 7th, 2022, 11:40 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Dandelionpaw poofed into existence at the gathering, feeling nervous and scared because last time she was here, she got lost and went missing after. Granted, Spiderleap had shown her the territory since, but... She just felt nervous. Scared of getting lost, the older apprentice debated between sitting at the sides, or the middle - each just as lost-worthy as the other. Heaving a shaky breath, the moved to sit somewhere in between, awkwardly shuffling past the other two cats and sitting down, for this first time in a while tucking away her crippled leg under her tail.

Closed Thread