Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:12 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

[Hm. Based on Hazel's personality she wouldn't really care]
[Based on what you choose,
we could probably spark up another plot]
[FernClan, sorry!]

Hazelfeather growled and watched Silentstar leave. She shot a gore at Ghostdevil and unsheathed her claws.
"If you hurt me... You will be sorry!" She growled.

Character Site

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[FernClan, sorry!]

Hazelfeather growled and watched Silentstar leave. She shot a gore at Ghostdevil and unsheathed her claws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Ghostdevil grinned as she guarded the entrance, her ears perked up wanting to hear Hazelfeather's punishment.

(Ghostdevil is going to be sad, well more like want to kill Hazel if Silent forces Hazel to be his mate xD Ghost likes Silent....very very much )
Don’t worry Silent won’t actually like Hazel XD )
And Silent never left he told Ghostdevil to gaurd the front of the den.)

Silentstar’s ears perked. “I know what I will do. You will have the honor of birthing my kits.” he smiled. Now that’s a punishment. He laughed rather Coldly awaiting her reaction.
@Flameleaf

Last edited by Shadow; December 3rd, 2017 at 06:50 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:48 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
*Fernclan )
And wrongoooo he won’t kill her. But hurt her. Not necessarily physically. But emotionally. )

Silentstars eyes widened in shock but then made it as he was going to leave his den but turned around blocking the exit. “Ghostdevil gaurd the entrance.” he hissed and watched as she did so. ”Now I would kill you-but that’s not good enough of a punishment. I would hurt you-but you don’t seem to mind that.” His eyes gleamed.

(What should he do? Options-
•make her his slave for a while
•force her to become his mate
•make her a prisoner again
•any other ideas?)
Quote:
Don’t worry Silent won’t actually like Hazel XD )
And Silent never left he told Ghostdevil to gaurd the front of the den.)

Silentstar’s ears perked. “I know what I will do. You will have the honor of birthing my kits.” he smiled. Now that’s a punishment. He laughed rather Coldly awaiting her reaction.
Quote:
[FernClan, sorry!]

(*few* wipes forehead. What a relief. Ghostdevil will get her chance then!!! XD
Also I know, I meant den but....XD)

Ghostdevil's ears perked up at her punishment, her pelt went cold. NO! Hazelfeather cannot birth his kits! She was supposed to be his mate! Ghostdevil growled as she turned her gaze to Silentstar and then Hazelfeather. "Or we could have her get 20 claw slashes." anything better than Silenstar to take Hazelfeather as his birthgiver.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 3rd, 2017 at 06:49 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:14 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Boots and cats and boots and cats my leader for fernclan is open my dudes)))))
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
Might disappear again

Hazelfeather's eyes widened. "M-Me? Giving birth to your kits?" Just thinking about it scared her. That's my punishment... Dang... She sighed. She had been so brave to yell back at the leader.
Very few cats would have done that. She heard what Ghostdevil suggested and growled. "Hurt me and you'll die." After that she shook out her pelt and lifted her chin. Hazelfeather took a deep breath, understanding what she was about to say. "If you wish, Silentstar. I will take that as my punishment..."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 3rd, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Hazelfeather's eyes widened. "M-Me? Giving birth to your kits?" Just thinking about it scared her. That's my punishment... Dang... She sighed. She had been so brave to yell back at the leader.
Very few cats would have done that. She heard what Ghostdevil suggested and growled. "Hurt me and you'll die." After that she shook out her pelt and lifted her chin. Hazelfeather took a deep breath, understanding what she was about to say. "If you wish, Silentstar. I will take that as my punishment..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Boots and cats and boots and cats my leader for fernclan is open my dudes)))))
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(*few* wipes forehead. What a relief. Ghostdevil will get her chance then!!! XD
Also I know, I meant den but....XD)

Ghostdevil's ears perked up at her punishment, her pelt went cold. NO! Hazelfeather cannot birth his kits! She was supposed to be his mate! Ghostdevil growled as she turned her gaze to Silentstar and then Hazelfeather. "Or we could have her get 20 claw slashes." anything better than Silenstar to take Hazelfeather as his birthgiver.
(I have no cats open in Fernclan Tato Sorry DX )

Silentstar laughed at Ghostdevil. “Why would I hurt my queen?” he purred looking back to Hazelfeather and began padding towards her an evil smirk on his face.

AND NOW LE SKIP

Once Silentstar was finished he ordered Ghostdevil back in the den. “Take her to the nursery then if you wish to give me your side of the story come back to me den.” He mewed. His eyes rested on Hazelfeather. “If you try to do anything I will make it that you must be in my den at all times and be guareded. And if you dare leave the camp or create traitors I will make sure you birth my kits and then kill them right infront of you, and then make sure you birth another litter, if you be a good queen I will let you be. Sound fair?” He mewed rather coldly.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Might disappear again

[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Hazelfeather sighed. "Okay Silentstar." She flattened her ears and began walking toward the nursery. She didn't bother to wait for Ghostdevil, she could enckrt herself to the den.

Once she recahe the nursery she found and empty nest and curled up.
A bunch of thoughts raced through her mind. If I do anything wrong then... Silentstar would kill my kits. Hazelfeather placed her tail over her nose. That's just cold hearted. Killing your own kits. She yawned.
No cat... Should... Do that... And that was the last thought she had before she drifted off into sleep.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 3rd, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Poisonstar sighed and went on a walk on the border between roseclan and fernclan. He scraped his claws on the ground with each step and looked at the sky. Dusk was coming. Deputy... who should it be?
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Featherspeckle padded over to Vipergaze after watching Hazelfeather go to the nursery. Wasn't she a warrior? Whys she going to the nursery? She wondered not potting anything together. She wasn't that steady on her paws witch was one reason why she wasn't able to be a warrior. "Hi." She greeted the tom as she got close enough.
@Raven & Co

Amberscar padded though the FernClan entrance a few mice and a vole in her jaws dangling by there tails. She dropped them in the fresh kill pile then scanned camp trying to decide what to do.
~Open~

(Amberscar could be Deputy if no one wants to.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 3rd, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 08:54 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
(I have no cats open in Fernclan Tato Sorry DX )

Silentstar laughed at Ghostdevil. “Why would I hurt my queen?” he purred looking back to Hazelfeather and began padding towards her an evil smirk on his face.

AND NOW LE SKIP

Once Silentstar was finished he ordered Ghostdevil back in the den. “Take her to the nursery then if you wish to give me your side of the story come back to me den.” He mewed. His eyes rested on Hazelfeather. “If you try to do anything I will make it that you must be in my den at all times and be guareded. And if you dare leave the camp or create traitors I will make sure you birth my kits and then kill them right infront of you, and then make sure you birth another litter, if you be a good queen I will let you be. Sound fair?” He mewed rather coldly.
Quote:
[( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Hazelfeather sighed. "Okay Silentstar." She flattened her ears and began walking toward the nursery. She didn't bother to wait for Ghostdevil, she could enckrt herself to the den.
Once she recahe the nursery she found and empty nest and curled up.
A bunch of thoughts raced through her mind. If I do anything wrong then... Silentstar would kill my kits. Hazelfeather placed her tail over her nose. That's just cold hearted. Killing your own kits. She yawned.
No cat... Should... Do that... And that was the last thought she had before she drifted off into sleep.

Ghostdevil growled. "Queen? If anyone should be your Queen it should be me!" she growled to Silenstar. Her red and blue eyes blazed with anger. "I wanted to be with you, to rule this clan together to conquer the world together! Our kits could be amazing." her eyes blazed with hope and with power.