Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 25th, 2017, 10:24 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Hazelfeather flicked her tail. "Sorry." She growled. "Anyways, I am a warrior now, right?"
Silentstar put down his paw. “I guess you are. Now let’s get back to camp.” with that the large tom stood up and started to pass back to camp.

Red was padding around till the scent of blood wafted towards him. First his stomach growled thinking it was prey..so he followed it. Then the closer he got the more he started to recognize the blood wasn’t from prey..it was from a cat! He rushed over and saw a small bundle of fur that was drenched in the substance. The bundle smelled of the area infront of him. He guessed that was where it got attacked. He picked it up and flinched at the taste. But he did catch another scent on it. Maybe from a nicer group of cats? Red flicked his ears back and trotted into the territory that she faintly smelled of (Fernclan’s territory) screeching for help. “HELLO?! IS ANYCAT THERE?! I HAVE A WOUNDED CAT AND NEED HELP!” his muffled cries echoed the woods.
@Undercover when your medi gets back she has something waiting for her XD )

Last edited by Shadow; November 25th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Tumblecloud wiggled free, leaving what felt like half her pelt behind. As Poisonshatter drove the fox back, she withdrew, lapping at her wounds; she hissed between clenched teeth as the wounds stung beneath her tongue. As Poisonshatter neared her, trying to patch her wounds, Tumblecloud gently pushed him away. She was sure that's he was trying to help, but the extra closeness made her feel uncomfortable. "Hey," she meowed, showing a smile that seemed more like a grimace. "Thanks." The female flicked her tail, noticing how her scratches were beginning to stop bleeding. "We're wasting moonlight; Could you get some cobwebs so I can cover your wounds? StarClan can be impatient!" She added with a small purr.
He sighed and nodded. He was worried and started passing away. He found lots of cobweb and in a few minutes he brought back a mouthful. He dropped them in front of her and nodded.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
[CENTER]Silentstar put down his paw. “I guess you are. Now let’s get back to camp.” with that the large tom stood up and started to pass back to camp.
Hazelfeather twitched her whiskers and followed the tom. She remained quiet for the rest of the time as she looked at the forest infront of them.

Character Site

Old November 25th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Hazelfeather twitched her whiskers and followed the tom. She remained quiet for the rest of the time as she looked at the forest infront of them.
Once they arrived he yowled for the medicine cat, Wolfwind. Who growled and came up to the pair.

”Yea yea Silentstar I see you let another scrap of fur join us. I already have the herbs just go on your marry day while I take care of her.” Wolfwind’s eyes slightly widened but then went back to normal. “What cat did damage like that to yo-“

”A runt barely bigger than an apprentice.” Silentstar snorted, not caring that he interrupted Wolfwind or about the glare she gave him. “I’m starting to have doubts about her but hopefully she will prove herself stronger.” without warning he trotted away-ordering cats to hunt and patrol the border.

Wolfwind growled. “Please sit down so I can adress your wounds.” She said through gritted teeth.
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Hazelfeather growled as the leader padded off, then sat down infront of Wolfwind. "Okay, it's true that a puny warrior gave me this wound." She told her. "But I did some severe damage that probably will affect her huning, training and the rest of her life."

Character Site

Old November 26th, 2017, 01:07 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He sighed and nodded. He was worried and started passing away. He found lots of cobweb and in a few minutes he brought back a mouthful. He dropped them in front of her and nodded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silentstar put down his paw. “I guess you are. Now let’s get back to camp.” with that the large tom stood up and started to pass back to camp.

Red was padding around till the scent of blood wafted towards him. First his stomach growled thinking it was prey..so he followed it. Then the closer he got the more he started to recognize the blood wasn’t from prey..it was from a cat! He rushed over and saw a small bundle of fur that was drenched in the substance. The bundle smelled of the area infront of him. He guessed that was where it got attacked. He picked it up and flinched at the taste. But he did catch another scent on it. Maybe from a nicer group of cats? Red flicked his ears back and trotted into the territory that she faintly smelled of (Fernclan’s territory) screeching for help. “HELLO?! IS ANYCAT THERE?! I HAVE A WOUNDED CAT AND NEED HELP!” his muffled cries echoed the woods.
@Undercover when your medi gets back she has something waiting for her XD )
Rightyo, they'll have to survive the night without Tumble.

Last edited by Undercover; November 26th, 2017 at 01:08 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 02:21 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Am I still aloud to join?
Old November 26th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenconspiracy View Post
Am I still aloud to join?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Rightyo, they'll have to survive the night without Tumble.
Quote:
Hazelfeather growled as the leader padded off, then sat down infront of Wolfwind. "Okay, it's true that a puny warrior gave me this wound." She told her. "But I did some severe damage that probably will affect her huning, training and the rest of her life."
Okie!! Red will try his best.)

I’m too lazy to type red sooo let’s pretend he found an old fox den and is trying his best to patch her up there.)

Wolfwind nodded. “Well. Silentstar isn’t easily impressed. And when he is-it’s usually a tom that he makes a better rank. But when it’s a shecat.” Wolfwind shook her head. “He usually makes her his mate even if she doesn’t like him. And if she still refuses-down in the dungeons with the prisoners. So I recommend not trying to impress him. Unless you have liking for that pathetic excuse for a leader.” Once she was done talking she pretty much finished with the big wound and was now working on the little ones.

Of corse you can still join!)

Last edited by Shadow; November 26th, 2017 at 03:00 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:15 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Name- Ghostdevil
Age- 20
Gender- Female
Clan- Roseclan
Looks- The front of her body is white, while the back of her body is black. Her face is divided down the middle, one side is black and the other is white. She has two mismatched eyes, on the white side of her face she has a blue eye and on the black side a dark red eye.
Personality- Ghostdevil is a dark she-cat, tough on the outside and the inside. She likes to make fun of other cats in a bad way, she almost can snap at anyone. Ghostdevil likes the taste of blood and the stings of the wounds on her pelt after a battle, she is always looking and ready to pick a fight. She is very loyal to her
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-
Other- She is feared by any cat/Bisexual
Questions- Can she be deputy?
Anything I missed?- No

Ghostdevil walked into Roseclan camp, her two mismatched glared at anyone who came near her or tried to speak with her. Her gaze looked around for her leader.
Old November 26th, 2017, 05:00 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Tumblecloud smiled her thanks and set to work. Crouching infront of the warrior, she quickly covered the worst of his wounds with the cobwebs. After the cuts and scrapes had stopped bleeding, the female jerked her head toward the direction of where the moonstone was lying in wait for their return. "Ready?" She, gaze catching the light of the moonstone.

Last edited by Undercover; November 26th, 2017 at 05:00 PM.