Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 28th, 2017, 12:53 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@starfall
Tawnystream's eyes gleamed brightly as she saw that Dayhum was in a good mood, not that she didn't think he wouldn't. Dayhum was as optimistic and bright as she was, so bad moods? Not as likely, but could happen. Besides, she had never seen her friend in a bad mood, well.. ever. "Hmm, I hope not.." The dilute calico paused in thought, thinking of her half-clan heritage for one moment. "I have friends.. and some family in WindClan, war.. isn't something I look forward to." Family, meaning my father... She thought, with a silent sigh in her head. This was what she dreaded the most. Meeting her father in battle. These worried thoughts were snapped out of her mind by the yowl. Her head quickly turned into the sound of the yowl, ears moving to the back of her head. Her eyes widened at the sight. "Who.. are those cats?!" She exclaimed in slight alarm. She had never seen, or heard of the Dusk Syndicate. Ever. Swiftly, the dilute calico nodded at quickly at Dayhum, her fur bristling in alarm. Why.. at a gathering, do these cats have no honor? Tawnystream thought, amber optics glittering with surprise, alarm, but also slight anger. "Oh dear..." The she-cat muttered to herself, bracing herself for a fight. I'm positive we can win, with the five clans here, surely we'll win?
@starfall
Bump for starfall!!
Old October 28th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;412500]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fox looked around,dodging a few fighting cats.He walked quickly, but didn't hurry,I till he bumped into a cat.It wasn't a dusk syndicate cat,so he unshetehed his claws and snarled.
Akari Watched the confrontation between the DS Feline, and the other, from up in a tree. "Pfft...He Doesn't look like he's Stronger than myself..." She mumbled to herself. jumping down Gracefully, and slowly approaching him, immediately noticing some of his scars, along with the blood that matted his pelt in a few paces. "I Would Say you need to take a Dip in the River, but I Doubt even THAT Would improve your appearance." She said, Half jokingly, but serious none-the-less. She Quickly unsheathed her claws, not wanting to take any chances just in any case that he had more skill than her.
Old October 28th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Duststorm

Cinnamon leaped into the gathering and lashed her tail. Her green gaze scanned the clearing, searching for a cat who wasn't occupied. She let out a small purr of satisfaction as she noticed a cat who was just sitting there, pretty much doing nothing. Perfect. The brown she-cat stalked through the tangle of fighting cats and quietly made her way over to the clan cat. She halted a few tail-lengths away and her green eyes narrowed. Cinnamon unsheathed her claws and waited a few more moments. Then she pounced.
The she-cat grabbed the clan cat by the shoulders and twisted around, knocking her to the ground.
Between the shrieking of the cats around her and the flashing of teeth and fur, Cedartuft let out a distressed yowl as she perceived what appeared to be a fight. Frozen to her spot, fear rooting her paws in place, the senior queen glanced rapidly around. Everything seemed to going in slow motion. Cats seemed to be suspended mid-air as her eyes widened, taking in the scene of clearing. It was a sign from Starclan! Obviously they were angry with Snowstar! Not only did she steal from Shadowclan, but from Windclan as well?!

In one motion everything seemed to fast-forward into the present, sending Cedartuft sprawling further into the clearing as an attacker raked her shoulders with enough force to knock a warrior over. Stunned for a brief moment as she hit the ground, stars clouding her vision, Cedartuft lifted herself to her paws, the Maine Coon fluffing out her pelt to double her size. Although appearing scary, she was scared out of her mind. This was no place for her! Why wasn't anyone helping her?! Eyes as wide as saucers, the queen wobbled before falling to the ground as fear gripped her.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 28th, 2017, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Akari;412542]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Akari Watched the confrontation between the DS Feline, and the other, from up in a tree. "Pfft...He Doesn't look like he's Stronger than myself..." She mumbled to herself. jumping down Gracefully, and slowly approaching him, immediately noticing some of his scars, along with the blood that matted his pelt in a few paces. "I Would Say you need to take a Dip in the River, but I Doubt even THAT Would improve your appearance." She said, Half jokingly, but serious none-the-less. She Quickly unsheathed her claws, not wanting to take any chances just in any case that he had more skill than her.
Fox was startled by the she cats appearence,but stood his ground."I guess your a kittypet or a clan cat?It's hard to tell the two apart." He hissed,taking a step forward."You should really go back to wherever you came from,because here you will just die." He snarled,lunging at her throat.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 28th, 2017, 02:07 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;412559]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Fox was startled by the she cats appearence,but stood his ground."I guess your a kittypet or a clan cat?It's hard to tell the two apart." He hissed,taking a step forward."You should really go back to wherever you came from,because here you will just die." He snarled,lunging at her throat.
Akari Quickly Raised a paw, and Slapped his head to the side, Having practiced the move many times before. " Actually, for your information, I am a Rouge." She Snarled, Her eyes slowly turning to Slits, Staring him down. "You know, If we met on different terms, maybe I would have taken an interest to you...oh, and how's your Friend? Mind conveying a Little message?" She asked Quietly, looking down at him, since she was slightly taller than him, although not by more than a mousetail. "Tell them......Tell them That next time IU Find them, They will either Win, or Die..."
Akari Quickly Jumped back, before Sprinting away into a denser part of the forest. "That was too easy.." She muttered.
Old October 28th, 2017, 02:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Okay
~~~

A claw scraped her cheek, leaving a stinging cut in its wake. Blue clenched her teeth together. She wouldn't stop fighting until either one of them were dead. She wasn't going to live on with the horror of being beaten by a.. By a Clan cat. The molly jumped at Fennelheart once more, not really aiming for a specific area and just hoping to hit something at all. She was stubborn and desperate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw narrowed her eyes, anger flooding through her. ``Just because I can't fight doesn't mean I'm better than anyone! I'm not selfish, unlike you! You're probably killing others because you're afraid to be killed!`` She hissed at the tom, lashing out an paw, claws unsheathed. She planned to give him a warning blow, perhaps raking his chest or even his leg, but most likely she would miss.
(Blue, based on the description I can leave her kinda unable to do anything, but a guaranteed life if she goes to a former healer...as Fennel’d kill herself if she killed a cat being a former DF member)
She winced on her shoulder,” Ever learned of aiming?” She teased lightly. She slashed again hoping to hit the forearm. She knew that Blue could duck, but she didn’t want to do anything that would be energy requiring.

Snarl did recive the blow on the chest,” That was a rather weak attack I’ll admit.”He growled and aimed a small blow for the forearm. (Can he do a little damage, not much, but a few minor scatches? Or not? If not, just have Juniper dodge this blow or have Snarl miss drastically.)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:46 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
"And you are all a piece of fox-dung. " Ashen said in a matter-of-fact tone. He shook his head, as he yank at her tail. Struggling to break it, but didn't look like he was succeeding. Ashen was known for being studdborn and.. talking. All talk and no bite.
@Rainbowsprinklestar
Confetti gave a hiss in rage. As she aimed her attempting to knock him unconscious with the tree next to him.[/QUOTE]

Ashenstorm head hit the tree, white spots started to cover his version. He lash out at any sight of movement, thinking it was Confetti. I can't... see anything. He suddenly could feel the rage fade away, and the pain flooded in. Everything hurt, and his body was tiring.

Aspenheart bounded in the battle, his eyes shining with some excitement. This was his first battle, ever! The young warrior was a barely a warrior, only having turning a warrior a couple moons ago. His head a bit high, as someone knocked into him. He jump in surprise, saying sorry that he wasn't looking but in return his cheek was slice. Oh... I can't be nice in battle! Luckily it was just a apprentice, a young one at that. Aspenheart easily defeated them, before readying himself for another attack. He didn't know what clans were on Windclan, his clan side so he just guessed to attack any cat not Windclan? Specially those mouse-brains Thunderclan cats! (Open!)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 28th, 2017, 03:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Akari;412592]
Quote:
Akari Quickly Raised a paw, and Slapped his head to the side, Having practiced the move many times before. " Actually, for your information, I am a Rouge." She Snarled, Her eyes slowly turning to Slits, Staring him down. "You know, If we met on different terms, maybe I would have taken an interest to you...oh, and how's your Friend? Mind conveying a Little message?" She asked Quietly, looking down at him, since she was slightly taller than him, although not by more than a mousetail. "Tell them......Tell them That next time IU Find them, They will either Win, or Die..."
Akari Quickly Jumped back, before Sprinting away into a denser part of the forest. "That was too easy.." She muttered.
He hissed in frustration as she left.He didn't really consider it a loss,because he had dodged the blow for the most part,but sence he was not expecting it,it had hit just below his eye.
He started to clean his wounds.Should I leave the fight?I have won fight,but the other two... he didn't want to admit defeat on the last fight,even though he had received the majority of the blows,and on the most recent fight,he jadent even gotten a blow in.He spotted a slinking cat out of the corner of his eye,immidetly thinking they where wounded.He stood up.This would be a easy win.He paused,noticing they where actually sneaking away.This was pitifull even for a clan cat!He lunged at the cat,a yowl scripting from his throat.He would show them what happened to cats who wouldn't even fight back.They where taking the fun out of everything!
@NightWarrior4Life

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; October 28th, 2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old October 28th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Might disappear again

Cinnamon leaped back and watched as she fluffed out her pelt, then toppled to the ground. Was she trying to look scary? If so, it wasn’t working. The Dusk Syndicate cat rolled her eyes and took a few steps forward. “I see you’re reluctant to fight. Good. That just makes my job easier.” Cinnamon drew back and leaped. She slammed her paws into the she-cats sides and bit her neck scruff, just for a scare.

Character Site

Old October 28th, 2017, 05:13 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Cayotepaw hissed,trying to rake the cats s=underbelly,but missed,so he spun around,tail lashing,as he got prepared to spring and assist goatpaw.This cat is probobly weak.Attacking when we arent expecting it just means that he wants to hide.But now you have to fight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowsprinklestar View Post
Goatpaw tried to jump aside but still received part of the blow he aimed his claws to slash across Halite's face. (my best move)
The tomcat felt his claws rake across Goatpaw's. It wasn't a major blow- not as nice as he'd hoped- but it still did successfully do some damage. And damage is what we need, because these two cats underestimated my power, he thought. Halite saw how Goatpaw's claws were aimed towards his face, and quickly turned his head around so that there would be less injury. The claws would probably land at his neck, a vital spot, but it wouldn't be as bad as the face. Or so he hoped.

for one moment, he quickly remembered that there was another cat in the fight- Coyotepaw- and noticed out of the corner of his eye how he was about to spring. Okay, I have to watch out for him too... but I got it; these cats should be easy to weed off.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread