Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old January 9th, 2018, 01:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw was enjoying the warm sun rays that were being cast down into SkyClan's camp. The white she-cat was daydreaming- not about anything particular. Her belly was full from a recent meal, and she was resting and letting it digest before she began her duties for the day. A small kit's mews broke the apprentice out of her daydream. She she-cat turned her head until her blue eyes rested on a small she-kit with gleaming eyes. "Hello, Eveningkit!" Cherrypaw purred. She'd heard the name before, but had never had the pleasure of meeting the kit. "Cherrypaw is my name. Though Cherrishpaw wouldn't be such a bad name." Cherrypaw wrapped her white tail around her paws and leaned down to meet the eyes of the kit. "What are you doing outside in the cold? Surely it's warmer in the nursery." The apprentice asked sweetly.
Eveningkit’s groomed black fur moved in the wind as she looked at Cherrypaw, she gave a small laugh at the name correction of the white-furred she-cat. She decided it was time to reply,” Well, I don’t mind the cold too much, and I’d much rather talk to cats who aren’t so juvinile and mousebrained as most the kits are.” She meowed casually. Yes she deemed all kits but her as mousebrained, but it was a fair steriotype. She couldn’t really be judged for that steriotype right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2018, 05:05 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@mompaws @Okapi @AbsurdJinx @Charmer

Owlwing glanced at two felines sharply and then back at Shinefang and Juniperpaw's shenanigans, bright golden amber optics sharp and focused. They seemed to be having fun. She then turned her head to look at the two she-cats without a sound or peep of a word. A puzzled expression on her face for a moment at Fennelheart, but didn't comment. There was no need to. The gray and white tabby cat hummed quietly as she sat down, bringing out one of her forelegs for Pipitchirp to wrap the cobwebs around her forelimb. Owlwing didn't really care how slimy it was. It was an interesting feel, and the molly didn't mind all too much about it touching her leg. It wasn't going to hurt her, so why worry about it? And, it wasn't bothersome, just interesting. But, a bit weird too. Owlwing didn't mind it being weird, though with Juniperpaw's explode a few moments ago, some felines didn't mind all too much.
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@mompaws @seasalt @AbsurdJinx @2018 Okapi

Shinefang nodded at Juniperpaw's work. "Not bad Junebug. You might wanna tighten it up a bit though. Remember, tighter bandages are better at stopping the bleeding. I'm at Starclan's camp enterance here," he added melodramatically, leaving his paw down to let Juniperpaw adjust it. Shinefang looked over the other cats, who seemed to be taking taking a minute to pair up.

"Don't be shy now. Act like you like each other," the old tom chided. It sounded playful, enough, but he also wanted to see some results. "I want to check everyone's bandage job in a minute," he remarked. "Best wrap-job wins the right to brag to your friends and family that a grouchy old tom said something nice to you."

Last edited by Charmer; January 9th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.
Old January 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@mompaws @seasalt @AbsurdJinx @2018 Okapi

Shinefang nodded at Juniperpaw's work. "Not bad Junebug. You might wanna tighten it up a bit though. Remember, tighter bandages are better at stopping the bleeding. I'm at Starclan's camp enterance here," he added melodramatically, leaving his paw down to let Juniperpaw adjust it. Shinefang looked over the other cats, who seemed to be taking taking a minute to pair up.

"Don't be shy now. Act like you like each other," the old tom chided. It sounded playful, enough, but he also wanted to see some results. "I want to check everyone's bandage job in a minute," he remarked. "Best wrap-job wins the right to brag to your friends and family that a grouchy old tom said something nice to you."
Fennelheart smiled wryly she had her paw held out Yeah, sure.,” You mean an elder?” She teased lightly, she was one who teased lightly, and she was known for the light teases, she hoped Shinefang knew she was teasing. Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit’s groomed black fur moved in the wind as she looked at Cherrypaw, she gave a small laugh at the name correction of the white-furred she-cat. She decided it was time to reply,” Well, I don’t mind the cold too much, and I’d much rather talk to cats who aren’t so juvinile and mousebrained as most the kits are.” She meowed casually. Yes she deemed all kits but her as mousebrained, but it was a fair steriotype. She couldn’t really be judged for that steriotype right?
Cherrypaw laughed. "You know what, Eveningkit? You remind me of myself when I was a kit. The Clans need more cats like ourselves." The apprentice brushed her white tail over the kit's ear tips. "It is, however, important to hang out with cats your age. They'll be your peers throughout your life. Not to mention, they might save your life one day." Cherrypaw was like Eveningkit when she was a kit. She'd usually rather talk to older cats who were more mature. She also had something to learn from older cats. There were very few times that kits had something worth while to offer to the she-cat. Every cat needed some friends their age all the same.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw laughed. "You know what, Eveningkit? You remind me of myself when I was a kit. The Clans need more cats like ourselves." The apprentice brushed her white tail over the kit's ear tips. "It is, however, important to hang out with cats your age. They'll be your peers throughout your life. Not to mention, they might save your life one day." Cherrypaw was like Eveningkit when she was a kit. She'd usually rather talk to older cats who were more mature. She also had something to learn from older cats. There were very few times that kits had something worth while to offer to the she-cat. Every cat needed some friends their age all the same.
Eveningkit shrugged sheepishly, her green eyes gazing at Cherrypaw’s wisdom she knew that Cherrypaw had to be like her, prefering older cats. But her words contricted it. She let the wind ruffle her fur, as most cats didn’t panic over slightly messy fur,” Well...The kits younger than me only want squeal and toss themselves on eachother. It’s rather mousebrained. I never did that. The kits my age- two moons old for clarification, like to organize large games then run around calling warriors and apprentices trespassers on ‘kitclan’ like I’ve ever heard of a more redictulous clan name that that. And the fact that none of them can even catch beetles most of the time- their substitute for prey isn’t even close to how often warrior’s catch prey. Then the three moon old kits are granted, old enough to understand warriors don’t want to participate in their kit games, though they just play fight, and from what I’ve seen of apprentices battle training in camp, it isn’t even close to how warrior’s fight. Then the kits who are four moons are gossiping and just enjoying being rebellious, and I am not rebellious in any shape or form, they are the kits busted for attempting to sneak out of camp or pulling an elder’s tail while the elder’s still asleep. Then the kits who are five moons sit around grooming their fur or try to convince warriors that they are apprentices. It’s silly truthfully. I do ocassionally play a mousebrained ‘kitclan’ game with my littermates, but only when they nag me to or my mother forces me to. I am not an apprentice in a kit body though, as I enjoy battering a mossball around sometimes. Sorry- I shouldn’t have rambled on that much.” She meowed blinking her innocent green eyes

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:44 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Greystep smiled at the she cat, glad for her support. He hadn't gotten a lot from his clanmates - it seemed that they found him to be more of a coward then before. The Maine Coon was already scorned for being of kittypet blood, by some of the cats whose family trees stretched over generations of clanborn cats. And not half-Clan, either... just plain clanborn cats who were perfectly "normal" in the sense of the word. Greystep wasn't sure how big the Clans would be if they were made up of just plain, 'normal' cats. Ordinary was more like it, although the Maine Coon was pretty sure he would be set upon by a pack of angry clanborn cats if he were to call them perfectly ordinary. No, normal was the nicer thing to refer to them as. "Thank you." It was the first full sentence that Greystep had said that didn't involve any stammering, or repeating of words since the beginning of this conversation.

But, since he knew Owlwing, it was easier for him to pull himself back from "the brink" then it would be with, say, a she cat that he was just meeting. In Acornflash's case, it hadn't felt like that long before they became friends, and the same with Splotchfeather. With Owlwing it had been pretty good, but not perfect. It seemed that toms were an easier target for him, or younger cats. Cats his age? They were more difficult to talk to. They'd seen and done a lot of the same things as he had, and that meant that he was going to have to actually speak on the matter. Which he was not very good at at all.

"A walk sounds... sounds nice, um..." The grey tom's voice trailed off as he smiled, and just in time since Owlwing continued her thought right after he had finished. "It is cold," The tom agreed, with another small smile. His voice was getting somewhat steadier. He was doing better with short sentences. As for long ones? Well, that was something he was still working on. Eventually he would be more comfortable around Owlwing again and then everything would be perfect. If Acornflash came back, that was. Once he had all his friends again (and crushes, which would make things more complicated but oh well) he would be happy.
Owlwing smiled warmly at her friend. "Of course!" She herself was a clanborn cat, but she honestly didn't care that much. Nor did her sister. Her father was very strict regarding becoming mates with clanborn cats, not that her mother knew about that. Which had made her despise her father even more than before the more she thought about it. She remembered him as a vile cat and nothing else, not the sweet gentle tom cat her mother had thought he was. The mere remembrance of her father made bile surge in her throat. But right now she was moderately calm thank goodness. Her father was gone, she had no worries. She suspected he was in the Dark Forest due to his treatment of Owlwing and her littermate. "At least with fur we're warmer." The gray and white tabby said rather humorously. "And walking around the territory would help warm us up better too than sitting down, just makes you feel colder." The molly said thoughtfully as she added on to what she said. "Whenever you're ready to go, we can. Or later if you prefer." She didn't want to be in a hurry. Taking their time to wait a few minutes was fine her. But if Graystep wanted to go now, that was fine too.
Old January 13th, 2018, 12:29 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer @mompaws @seasalt @2018 Okapi

Juniperpaw rolled her eyes at Shinefang's statement, but still she couldn't help but let the corners of her lips curl upward slightly. The elderly tom was a great source of entertainment for Juniperpaw and she enjoyed being in his company. She found it a shame that they couldn't be together all the time, but right now, with all the drama currently stirring between the clans - and even just in Riverclan - she didn't have too much time to think about their separation.

``I'll show you tight,`` Juniperpaw muttered under her breath, playfulness coursing through her. Flashing Shinefang an innocent look, she pulled at the strings wrapped around his paw as much as she could without breaking them. She then quickly slapped the strands firmly against his fur, tying the cobweb firmly around his paw.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 12:29 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Charmer @mompaws @seasalt @2018 Okapi

Juniperpaw rolled her eyes at Shinefang's statement, but still she couldn't help but let the corners of her lips curl upward slightly. The elderly tom was a great source of entertainment for Juniperpaw and she enjoyed being in his company. She found it a shame that they couldn't be together all the time, but right now, with all the drama currently stirring between the clans - and even just in Riverclan - she didn't have too much time to think about their separation.

``I'll show you tight,`` Juniperpaw muttered under her breath, playfulness coursing through her. Flashing Shinefang an innocent look, she pulled at the strings wrapped around his paw as much as she could without breaking them. She then quickly slapped the strands firmly against his fur, tying the cobweb firmly around his paw.
@Charmer @seasalt @mompaws
Fennelheart smiled at the two medicine cats, Juniperpaw was so fun to be around her personality contradicted Shinefang’s personality strongly, it was quiet amazing actually. She didn’t know how they were so close.

Old January 13th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Eveningkit shrugged sheepishly, her green eyes gazing at Cherrypaw’s wisdom she knew that Cherrypaw had to be like her, prefering older cats. But her words contricted it. She let the wind ruffle her fur, as most cats didn’t panic over slightly messy fur,” Well...The kits younger than me only want squeal and toss themselves on eachother. It’s rather mousebrained. I never did that. The kits my age- two moons old for clarification, like to organize large games then run around calling warriors and apprentices trespassers on ‘kitclan’ like I’ve ever heard of a more redictulous clan name that that. And the fact that none of them can even catch beetles most of the time- their substitute for prey isn’t even close to how often warrior’s catch prey. Then the three moon old kits are granted, old enough to understand warriors don’t want to participate in their kit games, though they just play fight, and from what I’ve seen of apprentices battle training in camp, it isn’t even close to how warrior’s fight. Then the kits who are four moons are gossiping and just enjoying being rebellious, and I am not rebellious in any shape or form, they are the kits busted for attempting to sneak out of camp or pulling an elder’s tail while the elder’s still asleep. Then the kits who are five moons sit around grooming their fur or try to convince warriors that they are apprentices. It’s silly truthfully. I do ocassionally play a mousebrained ‘kitclan’ game with my littermates, but only when they nag me to or my mother forces me to. I am not an apprentice in a kit body though, as I enjoy battering a mossball around sometimes. Sorry- I shouldn’t have rambled on that much.” She meowed blinking her innocent green eyes
Cherrypaw cocked her head to the side and listened intently to Eveningkit. She was trying to treat the smaller she-cat how Cherrypaw wished older cats treated her. She was young, yes. But Cherrypaw still deserved respect. So did the little kit in front of her. Age or rank within the Clan didn't define a cat. That was obvious. Eveningkit seemed like she was more knowledgeable than the average SkyClan kit. The apprentice understood the feeling of wanting to grow up faster. Cherrypaw couldn't wait to be a warrior. It seemed that Eveningkit felt the same way about being an apprentice.

However, the young apprentice did miss being a kit sometimes. There were no responsibilities or exhausting training sessions. Cherrypaw was able to spend most of her day doing whatever she wanted, granted her mother gave her permission. Hearing Eveningkit complain about kit games rubbed the apprentice's fur the wrong way a little bit. She would kill to have a day off from apprentice duties.

"No worries, Eveningkit." Cherrypaw mewed with a smile. "We all have our issues and we need someone to listen. I'm glad to lend you my ears." The white she-cat flicked her ears towards the darker furred kit. She stopped speaking for a moment, trying to organize her thoughts. "It's hard to be young. It's especially hard when you've got a older mind stuck in a young body. I know the feeling. I want to be treated with the respect that I deserve, even though I'm only eight moons old. But warriors and older cats will only treat me like an apprentice. They think I have to be given my warrior name to let me have any respect." Cherrypaw's mind flashed back to all of the times older cats had bossed her around for no reason other than the fact that she was younger. Even the older apprentices and younger warriors had acted like they were her mentor. Her white fur began to bristle a little around her neck. Blazingcomet was her mentor. He alone could tell her what to do. And of course Cherrypaw would follow Grousestar's orders. That was the Warrior Code. Shaking her head, she tried to get back on track. "I know you're not an apprentice in a kit's body. I'm not a warrior in a apprentice's body either. But I think we do have older souls." The apprentice flicked her tail over the kit's ear playfully. "Maybe you could come up with a more mature game that you could get the other kits to play. Perhaps you could even teach them." She offered.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic