Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM

Old January 1st, 2018, 04:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt glanced at the kit and said, "no, nothing. Nothing happened. Just... thinking." She wondered at the kit's curiosity and concern for her. "So... how long until you're an apprentice?"
She blinked in suprise,” Only four moons. I’m not in a hurry...unlike most kits, I know it’ll come eventually- and I’ve heard warriors sounding envious of kits once or twice.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:55 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Blue eyes narrowed dangerously, but they would never slit completely. It was like she couldn't quite bring herself to come to terms with the fact that she and Azulheart couldn't be normal mates. Despite what her reputation was, she did really believe herself to love the tom. "I love you. You could do with some tweaking, but I think you and I are going to have a wonderful relationship, Zul. That's your nickname, isn't it? Such a cute one. Your little friend really is precious." A tinge of jealousy was in her words. Azulheart didn't find Silverpaw too precious, did he? If he did, something would have to be done about that. The she cat couldn't have her happily ever after jeopardized by some attention-seeking cutie. She wasn't that pretty, from what the white demon-like cat had seen... cute, certainly, but what fool of a tom would choose cute over beautiful and attention-giving? Hopefully not this one.

"I'll try my best, for you, to give you what you want." Whatever attention he wanted. Alabastersnow hoped to have kits one day, if only for them to be beautiful. Even with all the scars he carried, Azulheart was quite handsome, though if it was really handsome looks she wanted, chances were that Bluespark would have been a better match. Oh well, no matter - she would get what she wanted in the end. Whatever she wanted, the white cat got it. She had a way of doing these things. Azulheart had seemed like he was going to follow her sister forever - him and his dedicated, sweet little crush on her. How cute. However, Alabastersnow was the one who had him now, so clearly she was the one who meant more. Or perhaps he was doing this so that she wouldn't kill his friends, but he would end up in love with her. In the end, Alabastersnow would have the tom, the family, and the future that she wanted. She might even have an extra litter of kits, who knew? Those who weren't attractive enough would definitely be less cared for by her.

She wouldn't want unattractive kits. Asterflame could have those, Alabastersnow would either force them on her or ask her to take them, or threaten them, and she would do as she was asked. Because her spirit would be broken. Bluespark was working on that, wasn't he? She hoped he would be done soon. The she cat was getting tired of waiting for her sister's sweet spirit to be crushed and she would finally embrace her own future. Stop dreaming up circumstances that were never going to happen. And yes, they would never happen. Anyone who told her otherwise was kidding themselves. The physical contact on Azulheart's part brought a smile to Alabastersnow's maw. She was past the point of her smiles looking truly happy... rare was the time that they reached her eyes anymore, it was just a show of appreciation, and she lightly brushed her tail against him. "You're glad to be here, aren't you, sweetheart? You love me." The importance of the last statement was that she had phrased it as a statement - not a question. In her mind, he did love her.

That was the end of it. Whether or not Azulheart wanted to, she was going to keep pressing that point until he eventually cracked under the pressure of her constant affection. This was a different kind of torture. She was past the physical point... well, almost. She wasn't above using it to get what she wanted, and she never would be. But this would be more effective. The more he could see his ex-best friend - make that ex-best friends together, and the more he realized they were going to have a future, the more he would want one of his own. A loving one, with Alabastersnow. And she would be there to get inside his head whenever he saw them. She would do it in the only way she knew how, of course... by rubbing in the obvious. His comment made her smile, and she purred, that same cold - but appreciative - smile on her maw.

"Zul, sweetheart, when do you think Asterflame will be having kits? I would say she'll be expecting within a couple moons. You think so, right? Clearly they were very much in love. And cats who love each other always have kits. Can you imagine what it's going to be like, having a bunch of tiny nieces and nephews running around camp? Aren't you excited?" A sparkly laugh split the air as her inner thoughts began working furiously. Yes, this would definitely be the best way to break him for good. Once his thoughts were focused, she could get them onto their own future. Together. With a family and the best future that anyone could imagine.
@Constellation
Azulheart carelessly brought a paw up, giving it a few licks as he brushed it across his head. His yellow eyes had been closed for a moment, not paying any attention to the she cat before him. Until they quickly snapped open at her words. She loved him? He didn't know if her words were true or anything, but suddenly he felt that he devoured a whole substance of catmint and became drunk off of it. Surely, he was taken aback, that he stopped his grooming to eye her curiously. He should had snapped at her like he would normally do, but maybe those were the right words he wanted to hear. What he needed to hear. He wanted to know somebody loved him because he knew deep in his heart that Asterflame didn't love him anymore. Best friend or not. ''I don't need any tweaking out! - '' He snaps a quick moment, narrowing his eyes as he stared at her. His pelt was till aflamed, but he tried his best to breathe calmly. ''You said you loved me right? Why would you want to change me? Why can't you just accept me; flaws and all?'' He questioned her, quietly. Between the two of them, he was the last one who needed some desperate changes done to their personality. She, on the other paw, needed all the attention she could get. ''You don't need to worry about Silverpaw. Who is my adopted sister, mind you,'' He said, emphasizing his words to get it through her thick skull. Like she didn't know, anyway. She tried to kill them before. Maybe, Silverpaw once...but, himself? He lost count.

''You want to know what I really want right now?'' The tom purred, flexing his claws through the dirt as he eyed his mate expectantly. If they were going to make this work, he wanted to get the best out of this. This wouldn't require half input from them both. Their relationship needed one hundred percent from one side and another hundred percent from her side. If they were going to make this work, if they were going to expand their family at one point, then they needed to work on all their flaws and improve them together. Azulheart wanted to believe that Alabastersnow wanted them to work out, so he was going to pull his weight through and make sure they worked out. ''I want you to stop looking at me suspiciously as if I'm thinking about your half-sister. I'm done with Asterflame, don't you see that?'' If she didn't want him, why would he want her? For some odd reason, Azulheart felt that Alabastersnow was questioning his devotion towards her just because of the past he shared with Asterflame. If only she gave him one night to comfort her, but she ran away. She didn't talk to him. Maybe, he was a little harsh on her than he realized. ''I'd appreciate it if you gave me more pointers here. You make it seem like you're sleeping with the enemy.'' Or, he was. Deep in his soul, he knew he was sleeping with the enemy. He just wanted to hold onto it for as long as he could.

''I...'' He paused. This was Alabastersnow, he needed to remember that. He still felt a tad mistrusting towards her, but he hoped he didn't give off that vibe too much. Her affections were nice, something that he needed to come to him easily rather than chasing after it. Now, if it had been Asterflame, everything would had been different. But, she didn't seem so reluctant to give Bluespark nuzzles and licks here and now. So, why was he different? Azulheart blinked. The most daunting thing to do was imagine being with her mate's sister. Embarrassing too. Azulheart let out a deep breath. ''Yeah, I love you too.'' He muttered. Those words weren't supposed to be true, but since Azulheart wanted to try with her, he needed to be sincere. Unlike Alabastersnow, he didn't throw those three words around lightly. He probably didn't mean it as much the first time he uttered them to her, but a little part of his heart meant it. It fluttered in his chest, hoping that it would blossom into something more. Something that she could take sincere as well.

Azulheart gave the molly a baffled look before he let out an awkward laugh. Way to ruin a moment, sweetheart... Azulheart then feigned a thoughtful look, shrugging after a while and he shot a smile at her. ''Knowing Bluespark? And, they're alone right now? I'd say she'd be in the nursery by the next moon.'' His whiskers quivered with amusement, yet something longing. ''Who knows, they probably showing too much affection right now,'' He joked, snorting. The gray tom got up and stretched his limbs, bending down to give his spine a good crack of movement before he ruffled his fur. He supposed it shouldn't deter him of thinking Asterflame with kits. After all what this little group been through, Azulheart thought kits were a bit of hope. They would unlock a bright future for them all. As the tom pressed himself against Alabastersnow, feeling the cloudness of her pelt, he touched his nose to her cheek. ''Actually,'' He began, then pulled away from her. ''It's going to be the best thing ever.'' His ears flicked and his tail lashed behind him in a calm-like manner that also displayed a happy feeling swelling in his chest. ''Little ones running around our paws, and it's more to love. I'll be looking forward to that. I think I'll be the best uncle out there!'' He beamed. Granted, the little ones wouldn't be their kits, as in Alabastersnow's and himself. They would be Bluespark and Asterflame's kits, but still...Azulheart took it as the next best thing. ''Who knows,'' He rolled his broad shoulders. ''Maybe, they'll end up with a lot of nephews and nieces,'' He purred, winking at her. He let out his own laugh. For some odd reason, he didn't think it was possible, but Alabastersnow put a little bit of hope in his heart.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She blinked in suprise,” Only four moons. I’m not in a hurry...unlike most kits, I know it’ll come eventually- and I’ve heard warriors sounding envious of kits once or twice.”
"Yes... yes. You're only a kit once, enjoy the lack of responsibility. Becoming so wise, so young, you don't need to rush to become older and wiser. Enjoy your youth, you will eventually miss it," Hollypelt was surprised, but didn't show it. All the kits wanted to be warriors already, and their youth would pass by in a flash. They wouldn't remember a thing about it, they never do.

Last edited by Liekki; January 3rd, 2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 03:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Yes... yes. You're only a kit once, enjoy the lack of responsibility. Becoming so wise, so young, you don't need to rush to become older and wiser. Enjoy your youth, you will eventually miss it," Hollypelt was surprised, but didn't show it. All the kits wanted to be warriors already, and their youth would pass by in a flash. They wouldn't remember a thing about it, they never do.
Eveningkit nodded," Yeah. I've met warriors who want to know what kithood is like, and I know they once were kits, so I am enjoying mine so I maybe have a small hope of remembering my kithood." she meowed kindly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Eveningkit nodded," Yeah. I've met warriors who want to know what kithood is like, and I know they once were kits, so I am enjoying mine so I maybe have a small hope of remembering my kithood." she meowed kindly.
Hollypelt sighed and said, "you sound like an elder. You are wise beyond your years. I hope to see you become a great warrior someday." She felt at ease with the kit. She didn't judge her and treated her with respect. Most kits ran around wildly, playing with each other and shrieking as loud as they could.
Old January 5th, 2018, 09:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Hollypelt sighed and said, "you sound like an elder. You are wise beyond your years. I hope to see you become a great warrior someday." She felt at ease with the kit. She didn't judge her and treated her with respect. Most kits ran around wildly, playing with each other and shrieking as loud as they could.
Eveningkit flicked her tail casually,"Just because I am not mousebrained like most kits doesn't mean I don't ever play. When I'm not chatting with cats older than me I occasionally do play with my littermates- after all like warriors get excersize hunting and apprentices excersize battle training, I need to excersize and the only way a kit can excersize is playing mousebrained games." She replied.

Old January 6th, 2018, 06:28 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

@AbsurdJinx @seasalt @Charmer @Okapi

Pipitchirp steered her attention towards the earth, setting down her previously risen paw. Noting how disinterested Fennelheart now was in caring to her ‘wounds’, the female rose a brow, but held in a quiet scoff. Her maternal nature wouldn’t even let out a single ounce of sass. The tan and chocolate femme rose to her paws and gladly placed a piece of web in between her jaws, before continuing towards Owlwing, a gentle smile tugging at her face.
Verdant-green hues almost asking for the she-cat to sit down, the warrior swung her way towards the other, patiently keeping control of every aspect around her.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Eveningkit flicked her tail casually,"Just because I am not mousebrained like most kits doesn't mean I don't ever play. When I'm not chatting with cats older than me I occasionally do play with my littermates- after all like warriors get excersize hunting and apprentices excersize battle training, I need to excersize and the only way a kit can excersize is playing mousebrained games." She replied.
Hollypelt laughed loudly, and blushed as she heard her voice echo. "'Mousebrained games'?" She repeated, "Well, you're not wrong." She giggled again and said, "What do you think of your littermates?"
Old January 8th, 2018, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Hollypelt laughed loudly, and blushed as she heard her voice echo. "'Mousebrained games'?" She repeated, "Well, you're not wrong." She giggled again and said, "What do you think of your littermates?"
Eveningkit glanced at Hollypelt, she had a shaggy black pelt that was groomed, her eyes were twinkling in green colors, she was really enjoying this logical conversation with Hollypelt, who she didn’t know yet, would one day be her mentor, she gazed at the warrior fondly, not in a flirty way, as this kit wasn’t old enoug to flirt, but in a way that signified her feelings for Hollypelt, she smiled,” That’s what I thought.” She meowed, thrilled to know Hollypelt wasn’t one who’d tell her to cherish her youth and play mousebrained games. She cocked her head at Hollypelt’s next question,” Well....my two siblings are compared to me that is, rather juvinile, but respectively, they act just like the rest of the kits their age.” She meowed confidently. She sometimes wanted to be an apprentice, but she knew apprentices dreamed of kithood, so she enjoyed it instead.

~~~~~~
@Thistledawn
(Duplication)
Eveningkit lay stretched out in the clearing like an elder, basking in the sun, laying on the snow, grooming her long black fur, her green eyes twinkling. She spotted an apprentice in the clearing, they didn’t look rude or stuck-up, as a matter-of-fact, she believed she knew them, by the name of Cherrypaw, or was it Cherrishpaw...she couldn’t quiet remember. She stood up and pattered over to the apprentice,” Hi! I’m Eveningkit, you must be Cherrishpaw- or is it Cherrypaw? Sorry I can’t remember.” She meowed she looked starstruck as if she were meeting a cat from Starclan, even though it was meerly an apprentice in her clan. She loved talking to older cats, especially apprentices and warriors.

Old January 8th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Eveningkit glanced at Hollypelt, she had a shaggy black pelt that was groomed, her eyes were twinkling in green colors, she was really enjoying this logical conversation with Hollypelt, who she didn’t know yet, would one day be her mentor, she gazed at the warrior fondly, not in a flirty way, as this kit wasn’t old enoug to flirt, but in a way that signified her feelings for Hollypelt, she smiled,” That’s what I thought.” She meowed, thrilled to know Hollypelt wasn’t one who’d tell her to cherish her youth and play mousebrained games. She cocked her head at Hollypelt’s next question,” Well....my two siblings are compared to me that is, rather juvinile, but respectively, they act just like the rest of the kits their age.” She meowed confidently. She sometimes wanted to be an apprentice, but she knew apprentices dreamed of kithood, so she enjoyed it instead.

~~~~~~
@Thistledawn
(Duplication)
Eveningkit lay stretched out in the clearing like an elder, basking in the sun, laying on the snow, grooming her long black fur, her green eyes twinkling. She spotted an apprentice in the clearing, they didn’t look rude or stuck-up, as a matter-of-fact, she believed she knew them, by the name of Cherrypaw, or was it Cherrishpaw...she couldn’t quiet remember. She stood up and pattered over to the apprentice,” Hi! I’m Eveningkit, you must be Cherrishpaw- or is it Cherrypaw? Sorry I can’t remember.” She meowed she looked starstruck as if she were meeting a cat from Starclan, even though it was meerly an apprentice in her clan. She loved talking to older cats, especially apprentices and warriors.
Cherrypaw was enjoying the warm sun rays that were being cast down into SkyClan's camp. The white she-cat was daydreaming- not about anything particular. Her belly was full from a recent meal, and she was resting and letting it digest before she began her duties for the day. A small kit's mews broke the apprentice out of her daydream. She she-cat turned her head until her blue eyes rested on a small she-kit with gleaming eyes. "Hello, Eveningkit!" Cherrypaw purred. She'd heard the name before, but had never had the pleasure of meeting the kit. "Cherrypaw is my name. Though Cherrishpaw wouldn't be such a bad name." Cherrypaw wrapped her white tail around her paws and leaned down to meet the eyes of the kit. "What are you doing outside in the cold? Surely it's warmer in the nursery." The apprentice asked sweetly.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic