Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:12 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:05 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 10:56 AM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:56 AM

Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:05 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Hazypaw brought up one paw and licked the pad, pausing to look at the two other apprentices for a moment. A heartbeat later, the young tomcat pulled his paw over his ear, thinking. “Missing? Ah, that's awful! You think he'll ever come back?” he asked Gorsepaw, tilting his head to one side, icy gaze shining with worry. Why hadn't he known about his own Clanmate going missing? Well, he didn't really bother to keep up with half of what happened in the Clan. Not since the Dusk Syndicate had been defeated. After that, he fell out of everything, sulking in his bitter sorrow. Not for the Syndicate, but for his mother, who had been killed by the Dusk Syndicate. “What? Oh, yeah, I did. You just cone off like that I guess? I hope you get a new mentor soon,” he meowed, lowering on to his side and rolling over on the ground so that dirt clung to his slightly damp pelt. Sitting up again, he looked at them. “You two excited to be warriors then?”
GorsePaw snorted. "No. He won't. He wasn't suited to clan life. he wouldn't lay a claw on a mouse..."
DouglasPaw nodded in thanks.
"I mean, we want to be warriors as much as any cat. But the longer we go without mentors, the further away our warrior ceremonies seem." Gorsepaw sighed.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:06 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightpaw caught the ball with a laugh “Great throw!” She purred, smiling at him. She tossed it back to him and bounced from paw to paw happily “What else do you like to do?” She was perfectly content in playing this game with Nutpaw but she also wanted to get to know him. Figure out the things he likes and dislikes, it was a great idea to do.

Nutpaw jumped into the air and brought the the mossball down, he shrugged. He didn't really know much games other than mossball. He had always been perfectly content watching it fly through the air and then jumping up to catch it, throwing it back in a traditional game of pass. He had played tag a few times, but it had never really been his favorite. Tussling could be fun every now and then but it was not his favorite. He preferred to be throwing mossballs to another cat. "I don't really know." He had never been a cat to pay much attention to himself, he didn't try to understand himself. He didn't think before he acted, and that was how it always had been.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 02:22 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Nutpaw jumped into the air and brought the the mossball down, he shrugged. He didn't really know much games other than mossball. He had always been perfectly content watching it fly through the air and then jumping up to catch it, throwing it back in a traditional game of pass. He had played tag a few times, but it had never really been his favorite. Tussling could be fun every now and then but it was not his favorite. He preferred to be throwing mossballs to another cat. "I don't really know." He had never been a cat to pay much attention to himself, he didn't try to understand himself. He didn't think before he acted, and that was how it always had been.
“That’s fine!” She called over to him. “Maybe we could explore together sometime” she said with a small smile. Night crouched down, purring as she kept her eyes on the mossball. Throwing the ball back and forth was quite relaxing to her especially after all the training she had done that day.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old February 3rd, 2018, 03:03 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

The cold atmosphere was bitter and nippy, and leaf-bare was in full swing. Prey was scarce, so the Fresh kill Pile stayed piteously small. Every cat was working hard to keep the Clan well and strong. The camp was filled with bustling noise, warriors and apprentices and even elders working to keep the Fresh kill Pile at least somewhat stocked and the dens as closed off from the cold as possible.
In the midst of all this hustle and bustle was a young toirtoshell tom who sat in a corner of the clearing, watching the activity around him with his green gaze. Turtlepelt was his name. He didn't have any friends in SkyClan, despite his handsome features and stunning dappled coat. No, nobody even bothered to even say a simple hello. He has always been alone, but the warrior was used to it by now. Still, he longed for a friend, somebody to hang out with. Yet, he very likely could not keep said friend, since he had the unfortunate disability of being unable to talk, due to being born without vocal cords. But even if just for a little while...
Feeling slightly bored, the tom began to lick his left front paw pad, his tongue making quiet rasping sounds as he ran it over the raw skin. He had considered going to Shinefang to get the wound treated, but he would never be able to tell her the problem, and besides, it was healing well and he was doing a good job keeping it clean. After a moment of washing the wound, he set his paw down. Flicking his ears, he swept his gaze around the clearing again.

@Ivyfeather

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Batface looked at the she-cat and smiled the scar over his eye giving off an grizzly appearance but he didn't seem to care his ears pointed towards her and he let out a long sigh " I've never been better . And you darling ? " he meowed his deep voice had a bit of a rumble to it but still pleasant he raised his left eyebrow that smile still on his face he was more careful and gentle with she-cats since he saw them as fragile and which they could be easily hurt . He stood up to stretch which was followed by a yawn he layed back down again his tail layed on his hind paws he tended to lay on his side this time .
" what's your name? " he asked with a tilt of his head his whiskers twitched a few times
@2018 Okapi
(Wait he’s a tratitionalist too?)
Flamingspirit was rather pleased that he referred to her as ‘darling’ she purred,” I’m doing well. I’m Flamingspirit.” She meowed, his scar made him look fierce not intimidating, she knew it was suppose to make her cower, but she found scarred toms attractive.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
Ack! Sorry!)
She swallowed a final bite and pushed the remainder to her mate. “You finish,” she said.
(NP, I’ve been pretty busy myself. You wonder why it takes me between 1-7 days to answer notifications)
Cucumberpickle gulped it up, shaking out his sandy colored fur,” I take it it’s too soon to discuss kits.” He asked casually. He had given up on his old mate, but truthfully he still missed Sandkit desperately.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Wait he’s a tratitionalist too?)
Flamingspirit was rather pleased that he referred to her as ‘darling’ she purred,” I’m doing well. I’m Flamingspirit.” She meowed, his scar made him look fierce not intimidating, she knew it was suppose to make her cower, but she found scarred toms attractive.
Batface purred and his ears flicked his eyes seemed to shine his tail curled and uncurled " ah flamingspirit a rather unique name I must say mine's Batface " he meowed he smiled as he noticed that she didn't cower because of his scar naturally he didn't care that others would cower but this one didn't cower which made it pleasing to talk to her . He scanned the she cat infront of him and smiled yet again " now what's a pretty she cat like you doing over here and talking to a tom like me? Wouldn't your friends worry? I wonder " he meowed he sat up and groomed his chest fur he liked to keep his good looking appearance he didn't like messy fur at all. It made him feel unsophisticated.( A what?)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Batface purred and his ears flicked his eyes seemed to shine his tail curled and uncurled " ah flamingspirit a rather unique name I must say mine's Batface " he meowed he smiled as he noticed that she didn't cower because of his scar naturally he didn't care that others would cower but this one didn't cower which made it pleasing to talk to her . He scanned the she cat infront of him and smiled yet again " now what's a pretty she cat like you doing over here and talking to a tom like me? Wouldn't your friends worry? I wonder " he meowed he sat up and groomed his chest fur he liked to keep his good looking appearance he didn't like messy fur at all. It made him feel unsophisticated.( A what?)
(Basically one who is anti- LGBTIA, and believes the she-cat must be submissive to the tom)
She flicked her ear casually,” Well...they know I’m one who enjoys talking to toms.” She purred ‘no flirting with toms’ she thought to herself her flame colored fur well groomed. Her blue eyes twinkling.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 05:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Basically one who is anti- LGBTIA, and believes the she-cat must be submissive to the tom)
She flicked her ear casually,” Well...they know I’m one who enjoys talking to toms.” She purred ‘no flirting with toms’ she thought to herself her flame colored fur well groomed. Her blue eyes twinkling.
Batface gave an chuckle after he was done grooming she doesn't even know who...what she's talking too poor thing he tilted his head " is that so ? your pelt is lovely I must say like a flame set ablaze And your blue eyes sparkle so beautifully almost like stars if you don't mind the compliment " he meowed he chuckled mentally he did enjoy flirting for some odd reason sometimes it was easy to flirt with others . But others just might beat him at it it was unlikely since he never met a cat that would make him stutter with every word he said it was... Difficult to get him stutter . The jet black tom wrapped his tail around his paws he perked his ears up as he heard other conversations from other fellow warriors which blended in to make one sound he grunted with a flick of his left ear and held his head high now focusing back on flamingspirit .( Yeah )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Batface gave an chuckle after he was done grooming she doesn't even know who...what she's talking too poor thing he tilted his head " is that so ? your pelt is lovely I must say like a flame set ablaze And your blue eyes sparkle so beautifully almost like stars if you don't mind the compliment " he meowed he chuckled mentally he did enjoy flirting for some odd reason sometimes it was easy to flirt with others . But others just might beat him at it it was unlikely since he never met a cat that would make him stutter with every word he said it was... Difficult to get him stutter . The jet black tom wrapped his tail around his paws he perked his ears up as he heard other conversations from other fellow warriors which blended in to make one sound he grunted with a flick of his left ear and held his head high now focusing back on flamingspirit .( Yeah )
She purred as he complimented her,” Your pretty handsome yourself.” He probably didn’t realize how easy it was for her.