Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:09 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:32 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
Skykit was startled when Thunderkit yelled at her and her litter mates she started moving back and while she did she fell and tripped on herself falling to the ground.
Thunderkit ran over to Skykit and nosed her to help her up. Once she was on her feet he gave her a bunch of affectionate licks. "Are you okay. I didn't mean to scare you." he meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; January 3rd, 2019 at 06:32 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:33 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Thunderkit ran over to Skykit and nosed her to help her up. Once she was on her feet he gave her a bunch of affectionate licks. "Are you okay. I didn't mean to scare you." he meowed.
"N...no im find." She stuttered. " I should have left you and Snowkit alone." She said with a weak smile.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:35 AM

Quote:
"N...no im find." She stuttered. " I should have left you and Snowkit alone." She said with a weak smile.
Thunderkit shook his head. "It wasn't you. I promise." he meowed. The tom used his tongue to smooth down her fur.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:49 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

@Flippaw
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Eaglepaw relaxed a little. He unfolded his ears and let them rest back straight up on his head. Was Snowkit okay? "It's okay. It's Bellkit who came to you to talk about something" Eaglepaw explained to him. He looked at Bellkit, waiting for her to talk.

@Flippaw
Quote:

Thunderkit shook his head. "It wasn't you. I promise." he meowed. The tom used his tongue to smooth down her fur.

Snowkit fought the urge to quickly draw back, and licked away the tears from his sisters soft fur. "Im sorry.. i just dont know what to do with my self anymore." He sighed. "Im sure a kit shouldn't be dealing with all these problems, everything has just.. changed." He said quietly. Feeling Thunderkits anger, he turned around, just in time to witness it. "T-Thunderkit dont- please don't go.." He angrily lashed his tail at his siblings again and stormed off, not caring when Skykit fell the the ground.

(Om, so Sky is blind and Thunder is deaf? Soooo im just gonna settle with thunder somehow feeling sky fall down :P)

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Last edited by Blazepaw; January 3rd, 2019 at 06:51 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post
@Flippaw

Snowkit fought the urge to quickly draw back, and licked away the tears from his sisters soft fur. "Im sorry.. i just dont know what to do with my self anymore." He sighed. "Im sure a kit shouldn't be dealing with all these problems, everything has just.. changed." He said quietly. Feeling Thunderkits anger, he turned around, just in time to witness it. "T-Thunderkit dont- please don't go.." He angrily lashed his tail at his siblings again and stormed off, not caring when Skykit fell the the ground.

(Om, so Sky is blind and Thunder is deaf? Soooo im just gonna settle with thunder somehow feeling sky fall down :P)
(pretty much yeah. He uses his sense of touch and sight)
Thunderkit gave his chest fur a few licks before departing as well. The young tom let out a couple of grumbles as he walked away. He followed behind Snowkit. "Before we were disturbed what were you saying?" he asked in a booming voice.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:04 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:

(pretty much yeah. He uses his sense of touch and sight)
Thunderkit gave his chest fur a few licks before departing as well. The young tom let out a couple of grumbles as he walked away. He followed behind Snowkit. "Before we were disturbed what were you saying?" he asked in a booming voice.
Snowkit snorted. "When? Before our annoying littermates came running to us?" He thought for a second. "Oh we were talking about our mentors!" He said it just loud enough so everyone, especially Eaglekit could hear. Snow quietly laughed, picturing the 3 cats growling angrily at him and Thunder. "We might even be apprentices before our sisters!"

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:08 AM

Quote:

Snowkit snorted. "When? Before our annoying littermates came running to us?" He thought for a second. "Oh we were talking about our mentors!" He said it just loud enough so everyone, especially Eaglekit could hear. Snow quietly laughed, picturing the 3 cats growling angrily at him and Thunder. "We might even be apprentices before our sisters!"
Thunderkit looked at his sisters. "Exactly. They always ruin everything don't they." he meowed. The young tom let out an insane laugh. "We might. We're the strongest one's out of hour litter." Thunderkit added with a snicker.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:27 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

Quote:

Thunderkit looked at his sisters. "Exactly. They always ruin everything don't they." he meowed. The young tom let out an insane laugh. "We might. We're the strongest one's out of hour litter." Thunderkit added with a snicker.
xD

Snowkit pretended to strut. "Even Grousestar favors us!" He flicked his tail mockingly, playing along with his brother.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:

xD

Snowkit pretended to strut. "Even Grousestar favors us!" He flicked his tail mockingly, playing along with his brother.
Thunderkit gave his neck a quick scratch. "I heard he's already got our mentos picked out." he added.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 09:33 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Thunderkit gave his neck a quick scratch. "I heard he's already got our mentos picked out." he added.
Bellkit watched, hurt, as Snow and Thunder walked away, saying mean things at them. She sat down sadly, and began to sniff as tears streamed down her face. She bounded over to the nursery, crawling into the bramble tendrils, crying.

@Snow Blade @Lilyfur2 @Merry Blissmas @Christmas Snowfall.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!