Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:24 AM
A Family for Purekit
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 10:23 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:23 AM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:22 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Zei
Today 10:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:14 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong blinked, realizing that Stoneheart was talking to her. "Worse.", she meowed, fidgeting. "I'm thinking that the kits might come today.", the gray she-cat added. Crowsong sighed, flicking her tail and ears. Surely the kitting won't be painful?, the queen thought, looking at Stoneheart.
"Oh my Starclan! Right now? Are you in any pain?" Stoneheart asked frantically. He had once helped a queen give birth but now that it was his mate, his nerves were much higher. He ran around, trying to find some plushy moss for her, some wet moss for water and a stick. "Your going to need this." he said painfully, passing her the stick. "You bite on it when the pain gets too much, it sometimes helps."
Just the thought of how much pain Crowsong would have to go through made his heart ache, he wished that they could switch places, that he could take the pain.

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 8th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh, wouldn't I?" A cocky smirk spread over the tom's maw and he stuck his tongue out at her, irises twinkling in playful amusement. See, this was why he loved hanging out with Mintberry. It was all fun and games. And Ottertail generally did his best to keep the mood playful, just so that they would have nothing serious to talk about later. He didn't want a serious talk! Not really. Not once the basic catching-up-on was done and he had identified a problem, or no problem, and hopefully would be doing something to fix it. Her outlook on boyfriends was funny, at least to Ottertail it was. Kind of unique - a lot of she cats said they didn't want boyfriends, but then when the time to go through with that came, they ended up taking the opportunity. And some just were obvious about their longing, and some said nothing about it. "Um excuse me, but I'm going to end up forever alone just so you know. There's no way I could get a girlfriend," He joked, before he smiled. "But yep. I expect that from you just in case anyone is crazy enough to be my girlfriend, and you will definitely get the same treatment from me." That was just about his final word on it.
Mintberry's eyes widened momentarily before she registered that Ottertail was bluffing. Her eyes narrowed before a playful smirk was returned to her friend. "I knew you wouldn't!" she exclaimed, purring with triumph. The black and white she-cat rolled back over so her stomach was facing the sky, her dazzling pale green hues resting on the clouds above. She loved sky-gazing. It intrigued her, how the clouds formed and shifted through the air. Logically, she couldn't make sense of it, but she didn't want to believe that some clan in the sky was responsible for it. On the subject of significant others, her gaze rolled back towards the brown tom. "I can always arrange something, fluff-butt. I can talk highly of you until I realize they really like you..." she paused, her tone become more playful with each word. "But then I could destroy their dreams mid-way through your relationship. Make you sound like a crazed killer in disguise," Mintberry's whiskers twitched. She knew Ottertail wouldn't ever become a cat like that which made her think saying something like that was okay. She was so confident in her ability to capture what kind of cat he was, that she knew exactly what she could say to make him sound like the most amazing cat ever... or the worst cat in history. It really depended on the scenario.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 9th, 2017, 02:22 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Summerkit got tired of going in circles. She sat down and sighed. Will I ever make friends? I’m just a kitty pet.. Well.. Was. She thought to herself.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; October 9th, 2017 at 02:23 AM.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:16 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Oh my Starclan! Right now? Are you in any pain?" Stoneheart asked frantically. He had once helped a queen give birth but now that it was his mate, his nerves were much higher. He ran around, trying to find some plushy moss for her, some wet moss for water and a stick. "Your going to need this." he said painfully, passing her the stick. "You bite on it when the pain gets too much, it sometimes helps."
Just the thought of how much pain Crowsong would have to go through made his heart ache, he wished that they could switch places, that he could take the pain.
"Well, I don't know if they're going to come right now!", Crowsong meowed, spitting out the stick. "Can you stop panicking, Stoneheart? It's not that big of a deal.", the she-cat said.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 9th, 2017, 06:42 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@Charmer @CandyFlossCat @Bandido @Panic @Socks @mystery_songs
thats a lotta mentions ;;
~~~

Snaking through the other nests yet again, she finally reached her own. She noticed one was still unnamed. "And, last but not least..." After a moment of thinking, Jaystorm declared, "Spicekit!" Admiring the little kit's coat, she purred and glanced toward her brother and mate. Both of the glances were warm, but the one she sent flying at Morningblue had a hint of a warning in it. Be nice! She seemed to say.

It was true that she was pretty much a completely different cat around her brother, but Thrushwing was the love of her life. Jay acted a little bit different around him, but honestly? Not that much. She was still quiet, feisty, and reserved, but a little happier.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Lonestar23
bump
Old October 9th, 2017, 01:01 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
(Sorry for late reply, we went away and there was no wifi. I thought there was, but noooo)

Stormstripe shrugged again. She wondered what he was thinking about. Seeing him smile faintly at her, her heart skipped a beat, and she grinned, a bit stupidly, back at him. She shook her head, and surveyed the camp. Cats were talking, apprentices were training, and kits were playing. This was perfect. The thing that made it even better to be here, however, was talking with Risingmoon. He listened to her and sort of understood how she felt. "I hope they do. But I'm glad that I'm talking to you, Risingmoon." she replied.

(No problem!)
---
Risingmoon was surprised by the molly's statement, but he didn't show it. He wondered why, of all cats, the she-cat had enjoyed talking to him. He? Most cats loathed even having to converse a few seconds with him, because of how he tended to space out every once in a while. Although it had never seemed like a big deal to him, it seemed to be the largest nuisance to other cats. But... not to Stormstripe. And in a way, the tom was deeply grateful for that - someone who didn't judge him based on something he couldn't control. He smiled at Stormstripe. "Thank you. I'm glad I'm talking with you, too," he responded. It seemed strange to him, what he had said, but he could think of absolutely no other way to reply to such a statement. In all, it was kind of a first for him.
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

(Okie)
Blazetail went to move away quickly but then realized that there pelts felt nice together. (Does that make sense?) She let out a low purr and nuzzled him back. (My my, so bipolar)
The tom gave a soft laugh. "My My, so jumpy." His tail tip flicked with a satisfied look. "How about we go on a walk sometime?"
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The tom gave a soft laugh. "My My, so jumpy." His tail tip flicked with a satisfied look. "How about we go on a walk sometime?"
She glared him but nodded. Why was this tom so seductive? He is handsome and charming! Her inner voice told her.
Old October 9th, 2017, 03:37 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Cottonfrost sat at the edge of camp, his dark blue gaze flitting carefully over the ThunderClan camp. He drew a paw over his ear, quite content. He looked up at the sky, observing the clouds with a flick of his tail. It was a nice day out, and he wondered whether he should join a patrol or hunt later.

@Silentshade

Last edited by Undercover; October 9th, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
Closed Thread