Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old February 27th, 2018, 02:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She laughs softly “ coming my dear” she says as she stands I think and quickly follows her. Soon once they were alone she begins to rub her head against the other “ so cold! What did I do this time my love?”
she looked towards moonheart, silent. without a word, blazingsoul trekked on, her tail lashing against the ground as she ignored the other molly. oh, i have a whole list. her eyes narrowed and she stepped away from the affectionate touched of the other, a low rumble of anger wisping through her teeth. just ignore it. with a sigh, blazingsoul shook her head and stepped with a quicker pace, moving a little ways away from moonheart.
Old February 27th, 2018, 03:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Petal didn’t know exactly what to say, as, while he was good with herbs and wounds, mental assistance was beyond what he could really understand. “I...” he trailed off, tempted to break in, but he ended up not saying anything. “Wouldn’t...well...if you killed to get it, you won the battle, and therefore, you deserve it...?” even he didn’t sound like he had faith in his words. He stayed quiet as he listened to Wolf’s request, unsure of what to say. “I-I’ll do my best!” He said, a small smile coming onto his face, leaning against Wolf warmly, trying to comfort him for the time being.
He laughs softly “ you’re too pure for life my love” He Says playfully licking his nose a bit “ since we have time how about some time alone you and I?” He asks softly purring happily now sounding more like himself
Old February 27th, 2018, 03:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
she looked towards moonheart, silent. without a word, blazingsoul trekked on, her tail lashing against the ground as she ignored the other molly. oh, i have a whole list. her eyes narrowed and she stepped away from the affectionate touched of the other, a low rumble of anger wisping through her teeth. just ignore it. with a sigh, blazingsoul shook her head and stepped with a quicker pace, moving a little ways away from moonheart.
Moonheart sighs softly as he quickly walks after her “ is it because of Coldheart? Or maybe that kittypet that flirted with it the warrior who confessed to be a while ago come in my love tell me what’s wrong?” She says worryingly
Old February 27th, 2018, 03:53 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Moonheart sighs softly as he quickly walks after her “ is it because of Coldheart? Or maybe that kittypet that flirted with it the warrior who confessed to be a while ago come in my love tell me what’s wrong?” She says worryingly
blazingsoul's ears flattened before she stopped. "i'm sick of this. i'm sick of all your romantic nonsense. it's idiotic and vile. but obviously you're too blind enough to see that." she growled, then began to move forwards once again. her claws left marks within the ground as her eyes flicked back and forth, watching for anything that could be dangerous. go ahead and stay back there. i don't need you. blazingsoul glanced back once again before veering off in a separate direction.
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
blazingsoul's ears flattened before she stopped. "i'm sick of this. i'm sick of all your romantic nonsense. it's idiotic and vile. but obviously you're too blind enough to see that." she growled, then began to move forwards once again. her claws left marks within the ground as her eyes flicked back and forth, watching for anything that could be dangerous. go ahead and stay back there. i don't need you. blazingsoul glanced back once again before veering off in a separate direction.
Moonheart sighs softly as she walks after her quickly “ Blazingsoul, please I understand that but at least hear me out “ she says calmly as she walks after her
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:01 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He laughs softly “ you’re too pure for life my love” He Says playfully licking his nose a bit “ since we have time how about some time alone you and I?” He asks softly purring happily now sounding more like himself
Petal shrugged. He didn’t think of himself as pure, however, if that was how he was viewed, he was fine with that. “Well...going out never hurt,” he murmured, smiling and nodding. Wolf sounded happier now, at least, well, he sounded better then he had been. “Where would you like to go?” he asked softly, smiling.
Old February 27th, 2018, 06:26 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Moonheart sighs softly as she walks after her quickly “ Blazingsoul, please I understand that but at least hear me out “ she says calmly as she walks after her
she remained quiet, her head lowered angrily. "no." her throat held a low snarl within it, her eyes narrowed to slits. "i've had enough of hearing you out. just leave me alone." blazingsoul took another turn and headed further into the territory, her body tensed and ready to run.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 1st, 2018, 09:28 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Petal shrugged. He didn’t think of himself as pure, however, if that was how he was viewed, he was fine with that. “Well...going out never hurt,” he murmured, smiling and nodding. Wolf sounded happier now, at least, well, he sounded better then he had been. “Where would you like to go?” he asked softly, smiling.
He smiles softly “ anywhere as long as it’s you” He Says with a soft purr as he stands up and licks petals cheek “ ....” he says nothing as he looks away
Old March 1st, 2018, 02:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He smiles softly “ anywhere as long as it’s you” He Says with a soft purr as he stands up and licks petals cheek “ ....” he says nothing as he looks away
Petal smiled, but shrugged. “I’m good with...” he trailed off as he saw Wolf look away. “With...anything,” He said, taking a breath in, before looking at him. “Are you sure you’re alright?” he asked in a small voice, tilting his head slightly.