Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2019, 07:03 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Though Foxpudge didn't believe Hogpaw, he didn't want to pressure him into talking. It wasn't really his business if he didn't want to share..

On the other paw, Cowpaw seemed more eager to speak. ... Rub dirt on him? That was a strange request.. "Do you want mud on your pelt?" he asked Hogpaw gently, confused but willing to help if that's what he needed. At Cowpaw's question, a low purr rumbled in his throat. "Ah, no-- I currently don't have an apprentice, actually."
@vermin, @hxneysuckle

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 19th, 2019, 10:06 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Shrewpaw gave him a look like he was crazy at first, but couldn't help but let a grin slip through. Even though he was getting on his nerves lately, he seemed to be pretty cool. Racing after his mentor, Shrewpaw laughed, running past him. He wanted to play huh? Let's play! "Last one to the training moor is crow food!" he called as he raced off as fast as he could. Maybe this wouldn't turn out so bad anyways!
Sheepfur giggled letting the apprentice get a head start. Before he took off after him. He was glad the apprentice seemed to be in a better mood, “ let’s see who’s crow food!” Sheepfur shouted to shrewpaw. He put on a little speed trying to catch up to the apprentice, maybe letting him get a head start wasn’t such a good idea.

Old December 19th, 2019, 10:07 PM
I AM CHEWBACCA

My Mood: Twisted
Cool Re: WindClan Nursery

Snowkit wakes up to her brother, Crowkit, screeching about wanting to join a hunting patrol. She snuggles closer to her mother's, Streampool, warm body and falls asleep once more
Old December 20th, 2019, 12:01 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @BILL. @vermin ]

At the mention of a mentor, the chubby tom looked down at his paws, shuffling them. "I don't have a mentor anymore. Boulderthrike dithappeared, I haven't theen him thinthe befre the Clan went crathy." Hogpaw looked up at his best friend with sad eyes before turning to Foxpudge. "I alwayth have the mud on my pelt, but it won't thtay becauthe of the rain. But I want it to thtay..." The cream-colored tom flattened his ears with a quiet sniffle, averting his gaze and staring at a random area around the camp.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 20th, 2019, 01:18 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[ @mochi if there aren't any bodies I think we can make some up like NPCs]

The deputy turned her head and rested her eyes on the young tom, she could practically feel the reluctance radiating off of him. The molly let out a soft yawn as she directed her emerald orbs towards the nursery. She wasn't going to bother telling him to cheer up, she wasn't all that happy about this either. She was wanted to go to sleep, but a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do! Since he wasn't shaking in his fur or looked overwhelmed he was the perfect feline to help her.

"Let's go." She sighed, forcing her paws to get moving as her mind slowly reverted to her more slothful state of being. Her wet tail jerked as she stepped inside the den and began looking around. "Anything that's not alive needs to be removed." She tells Rosepaw, nose wrinkling as the usual milky scent in the den was mixed with a faint metallic smell. This den was probably going to need a good cleaning.

alright, i do remember Bill's character eating a kit so imma add that in here xp

Rosepaw
The tom grumbled incoherently under his breath as he followed after Twilightshine, careful to keep his recently groomed tail out of the mud and blood that drenched the clearing. He kept his eyes peeled on the ground to avoid the puddles and bodies, not wanting to step into anything undesirable. He almost got his muzzle slapped by the deputy's tail and he jerked his head back to avoid it, a fierce scowl souring his otherwise attractive features.

Huffing at her words he kept behind her, muzzle wrinkling as the dank smell of blood and faint milk clouded around them in the nursery. He reluctantly began to look around the den, and in the darkness he nearly stepped on the mangled body of a kit. "Ugh!" He reeled back in disgust, features twisted into something ugly. It looked like someone had tried to eat it. His stomach rolled, but not at the immorality of the thought of someone eating a kit, and more at the fact he'd almost touched it. "Can't someone else take care of this?" He snarled, pelt bristling as he stepped away from the kit's corpse, hissing loudly as his back paw stepped in a puddle of blood.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old December 20th, 2019, 02:01 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[@Snail-paw]

Shrewpaw glanced behind him as he reached the moor, wondering when Sheepfur would catch up. Seems he had won! That would be alot more fun to celebrate if he wasn't so out of breath. Taking a deep breath, the silver apprentice sat to catch his breath as he waited.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 20th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

| @hxneysuckle; |

Snailblossom was walking through the Windclan territory to clear her head. She thought it would be better to clear her mind away from the camp. The black and white molly looked ahead of her with her good eye while her lower eye glared at the path ahead of her. Sniablossom stopped right by a bush and sat down beside it. She closed her eyes and listened to the birds above her who were searching for food. The molly stuck her nose up in the air to feel the wind touch the tip of her nose. She acted as if she could smell sonething even though she knew she had no sense of smell.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 20th, 2019, 04:51 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
@Fuzzy

Thistlefeather swallows down the tendrils of anxiety worming in his belly, nodding in solemn agreement. Picking his way through the den, he keeps his eyes open and searching for any deceased apprentices. Fur bushed with apprehension, the self-proclaimed tom paws at several empty nests, a low mewl of regret coming from his chest.

Does anyone have an apprentice that has passed on that Thistlefeather can find..?//

Brightstar's eyes fell on a little apprentice. Eyes open and stricken with fear that was never going to leave. She recognized the pelt. It wasn't long ago that she had to give her a new mentor. Speckpaw… you poor thing. MAy you rest in StarClan. She thought brushing her tail over the lifeless figure's face to close her eyelids. The poor thing didn't even get a life. Only living a few moons. Yes, Brightstar hadn't known her aside from the one time she gave her a mentor but it was sad. It didn't seem many apprentices had been killed in the den, which was good. Plus she didn't see Nightpaw or Quiverpaw here. Yet it was still sad that any were killed. "Thank StarClan it doesn't seem many were killed here." She mewed aloud glancing over at Thistlefeather. Had he found a cat? She honestly hoped not. The least amount of death possible would be best. @xoyami

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 22nd, 2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old December 20th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

| Open |

Swirlkit was outside the nursery messing around with a leaf that had fallen onto the ground a couple days ago. She tossed it up in the air and tried to catch it. The young molly jumped on the air and landed. She knocked her head on a paw. Swirlkit shook her head and glared up at the warrior. "Sorry. I lost my footing.", she squeaked. Swirlkit backed up a bit, her ears lied flat on her head. The black tabby she-cat with a white belly srunk low to the ground.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 21st, 2019, 12:59 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
alright, i do remember Bill's character eating a kit so imma add that in here xp

Rosepaw
The tom grumbled incoherently under his breath as he followed after Twilightshine, careful to keep his recently groomed tail out of the mud and blood that drenched the clearing. He kept his eyes peeled on the ground to avoid the puddles and bodies, not wanting to step into anything undesirable. He almost got his muzzle slapped by the deputy's tail and he jerked his head back to avoid it, a fierce scowl souring his otherwise attractive features.

Huffing at her words he kept behind her, muzzle wrinkling as the dank smell of blood and faint milk clouded around them in the nursery. He reluctantly began to look around the den, and in the darkness he nearly stepped on the mangled body of a kit. "Ugh!" He reeled back in disgust, features twisted into something ugly. It looked like someone had tried to eat it. His stomach rolled, but not at the immorality of the thought of someone eating a kit, and more at the fact he'd almost touched it. "Can't someone else take care of this?" He snarled, pelt bristling as he stepped away from the kit's corpse, hissing loudly as his back paw stepped in a puddle of blood.
[ Oh, well somehow I utterly skipped over that... that's disturbing, Twilight's gonna feel a little bad bout this but not overly so seeing as he seemed more concerned about getting dirty than the deaths.]

Seeing as she was already dirty, the mess of mud and blood did little to deter her. Ever since she was apprentice, having sat and listened to her older brother's last words, watching the life faded from his eyes, Twilightshine's wasn't as put off about death as most were. Yes, it was sad and tragic, and what happened in the clan was downright terrible, but oddly enough this would not keep her up at night nor would she fret and stress herself over something that she and no one had control over. She had no problems letting things go, it made her seem colder and heartless compared to some, but this was just how life and death worked.

One day you're alive and the next day you're dead. It was so much easier accepting it as plain as black and white. She swung her head over her shoulder to see what Rosepaw was making such a noise for, spotting the mangled corpse of a kit. The deputy wrinkles her nose at the sight, although, wasn't as bothered by it as the apprentice was. Someone had clearly been off their rocker since they ate the poor thing. Ew. "No, because we're taking care of it." She responded in a bleak tone, turning her head around as she spots another body of a dead kit, not eaten but it looked like it had been stepped on.

With unnatural ease, she walks over, picks up the stiff body, not overly pleased that rigor mortis had set in, and carries the body out of the den returning moments later. Seeing as Rosepaw still wasn't moving, she sighs, "I'll take that one if it bothers you so much, there's another body in the back." She speaks as if they were carrying prey or something. "The faster we get this done the quicker you can go back to grooming yourself." Seeing as the apprentice didn't seem all that horrified about the dead kits and more about his pelt, she didn't bother trying to avoid being as blunt as ever.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread