Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2020, 02:41 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

(It doesn't matter if you quote or not! And you don't need to apologize, also, ima just copy you with the header thingy)
[ @Arie ]
--Creek Training--

As he neared the top, following closely behind Mountainmist, she stopped. His eyes followed where she pointed to, the stream. He distinctively remembered having to run laps and jump over it. Though, this part of the stream seemed much wider than where they had been before.
As Mountainmist sped off, Creekpaw followed closely behind, when he scented the rabbit too, he dropped into a hunting crouch. His tail hovering just above the ground as he watched Mountainmist speed off and catch the prey animal. Staying silent, he listened in the heather for any munching noises. Which, he was please to hear them nearby. Prowling through the plants, found the rabbit just outside a hole. He let out an almost silent huff of annoyance. This was going to be harder than he thought.

After sitting and thinking for a bit, an idea popped into his head. Crawling around to the back of his prey, he bunched his muscles before bolting out into the open. He had purposely came out behind the rabbit because this would make it run away from the hole as it would have to run towards the speedy mass of Creekpaw to get in it.
The chase was on, Creekpaw was sprinting at full speed chasing the rabbit. It kept on swerving but, it didn't do much to kick Creekpaw off it's tail. Nearing the terrifed rabbit, he stretched his paw out, slamming his down on the brown rabbit's back. He smiled as this sent the animal tumbling and before it could recover, he had already killed it with a bite to the spine.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old May 13th, 2020, 02:46 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

"He's Puddlepaw now, so he and the rest have all their apprentice duties, I'm sure he'll visit whenever he can.." (hmm, how should brightflame die?)@Chasepaw

Last edited by lucidense; May 13th, 2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:57 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
"He's Puddlepaw now, so he and the rest have all their apprentice duties, I'm sure he'll visit whenever he can.." (hmm, how should brightflame die?)@Chasepaw
Cinderkit sighed “Isn’t a duty coming here?” She mew’d. She rapped her paw. “can I go out?” She asked @Puddletail
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:05 PM

"I heard he's learning tail signals, and I heard he's taking an interest in Dawnpaw, that cream she cat that was with him." She mewed, thinking about when she and her kits father met. "How about you and the other kits explore camp, then you can have your first fresh-kill." She mewed, nudging her kit to get her siblings. @Chasepaw
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:31 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Puddlepaw flattened his tail and stared straight ahead at the mossy nests in the den, trying his best not to glance over at Dawnpaw. He was trying to get that strange feeling out of his system. In a way, it felt nice, but it also made him feel prickly and embarrassed. It seemed like Dawnpaw was also having the same thoughts. And whatever this feeling was, both Jaggedstone and Basilpaw seemed to be quite amused with it. They probably knew what was going on, which left Puddlepaw even more confused. He really wanted to know why and what these feelings were coming from, but he felt too sheepish to ask. Instead, he just tried focusing on the tail signals, repeating the ones he had already learned in his head, and hoping that the situation wouldn't get any more awkward.

@SparrowSoar @Zesty Mango

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:44 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

“Yay!” She nudged her littermates “C’mon we can go out!” @TeamRiverRipple @Dawneye @SparrowSoar
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:51 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@Chasepaw @SparrowSoar

Hivekit shook her head, and curled a bit deeper into her mother. The small kitten hated going out. It was one thing she could never stand doing. The on time she'd done it, of course. "mama.. i down't wanna go owt.."

Old May 13th, 2020, 03:53 PM

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Jaggedstone raised his eyebrows in amusement at how awkward love could make cats. (ima wrap it up) "Whenever you bob your tail, it mean you've sighted an enemy, when you hook your tail, it means danger. And whenever you point your tail sharply, it means to go whatever direction your tail is pointing." He mewed.

Dawnpaw repeated it in her mind, doing all the signals. Bob, sighted enemy. Hooked tail, danger. Pointing sharply, go there.

Jaggedstone let them memorize it for a few moments, then continued. "When you hold your tail erect and wave it from side to side, it means to stay behind whoevers doing it. Seperate it from sweeping slowly side to side, by thinking about how twolegs greet each other. If you kink your tail over your back, it means for others to follow you. If you flick your tail over your back, it means to leave, but be careful. When your tail tip faces the other way, in when your tail is kinked normally, it means to attack!" He mewed, suddenly lurching forward to suprise the apprentices.

Dawnpaw was so focused on listing the signals in her mind, and looking from the corner of her eye at Puddlepaw, that she barely even noticed Jaggedstones attempt to suprise her. (Thats all the tail signals, so lets wrap it up guys. Also, I suggest you write the signals down on paper)) @Zesty Mango @Puddletail
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:55 PM

"Hivekit, it's ok. But you need to go out, and meet all the cats. I won't always be around for you, my dear. So you need to be brave. Be brave for your father. Be brave for me.." She purred softly, nudging her kitten away from her belly. (Could this be where you open your eyes-) @TeamRiverRipple @Dawneye @Chasepaw

Last edited by lucidense; May 13th, 2020 at 03:56 PM.
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:58 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit excitedly waited at the entrance to the nursery for his siblings "C'mon I wanna go out!" he whined as he waited, not wanting to get in trouble for going out too early and by himself
@Chasepaw @TeamRiverRipple @SparrowSoar

Closed Thread