Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2017, 10:50 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

A cream-colored tom made his way into the clearing after deciding to not sleep in the apprentice’s den all day. He felt a wave of pain shoot across his body, and winced slightly, but continued on. Yesterday, hadn’t been too well for him. Though he didn’t get into a fight, he tried to practice his hunting skills, but was greatly disturbed by some prissy she-cat. She continuously asked him questions as if he wanted to talk to her. Shockpaw tried to run her away. He tried to glare her down until his stare become too intense for her to bare, but she wasn’t budging. She looked at him like he lost his mind or something. He wouldn’t shake her off that well. Now, would he?

So, yesterday he met a potential friend. She introduced herself as Alunapaw--and quite the flirty one she was. She annoyed, but she was pretty, and he found himself sometimes admiring her pelt. The piebald brown and white she was, and those green eyes were...dazzlingly, in the least.

‘’What is wrong with me?’’ Shockpaw sneered at himself, and quickly maneuvered his thoughts into a different topic. He had no time for developing crushes, and he definitely was never going to consider her as a friend. All she practically did was act tough, then flirted with him--all the while confusing him! He did not have time to deal with insecure she-cats. All he wanted was to be alone. Being alone meant he didn’t have to listen to anybody.

Not to mention that he got hurt because of her. If he weren’t so focused on how she was doing things, he would had never twisted his front paw in a weird way. Though he survived the discomfort, pain still lingered there. As the tom continued to walk through the clearing, an emotionless expression settled onto his face, his ears perked slightly at seeing a she-kit, though she didn’t look that young, he could tell that she was a lot younger than him.

Shockpaw thought he should leave her alone. What would it be to him if she was...was she mumbling to herself? His ears twitched as he tried to strain them in order to hear her better. The tom rolled his eyes. Another crazy one, there is...he thought, and shakes his head, but as he took a closer look at her, a certain look popped onto his face. A look of realization. Recognition.

For this wasn’t just any kit. This kit was the half-sister of the tom that he loathed. Well, not specifically loathed. He didn’t hate a lot of cats, more so, he disliked them. That tom though...what was his name? Hunterpaw. Exactly. He disliked that cat. He thought Hunterpaw was weak, and wondered however did he even get into the clans. Shockpaw heard about his family’s predicament, and one time--yesterday, he addressed Alunapaw on this. He remembered when they were talking, she asked him:

‘’So, how do you feel about...Hunterpaw?’’ He voice was small, but she kept steady. Shockpaw and her weren’t friends. She tried to talk to him, flirt with him, get his attention anyhow, but it didn’t work. Shockpaw tried to rub her off, to get her to go away. Again, it didn’t work. The she-cat seemed to have made herself comfortable as she trotted by his side in the territory.

Shockpaw scoffed, ‘’What about him?’’

‘’I mean, there’s nothing about him. I find him annoying. How about you?’’ Alunapaw remarked, her eyes heavily on her paws.

Shockpaw let out a loud obnoxious sigh. ‘’Listen, I find him repulsive. He don’t even deserve to be here. And, if I were leader, I wouldn’t even accept his half-clan trashy life. Is that what you wanted to hear?’’

The piebald brown and white she-cat pinned her ears to her head. ‘’Not exactly. He didn’t ask for this life. He didn’t ask for his dad or his mom to leave him, so alone. I feel bad for him. He have so much to live for.’’ Though Alunapaw knew she would never allow herself to say such things to Hunterpaw--in his face. She didn’t want him to feel that she cared, because she did. Albeit, a little bit.

‘’Then why are you asking me? You’re confusing; first you hate him, then you all of sudden get defensive over him?’’

‘’It’s complicated.’’ Alunapaw answered, her voice soft.

‘’Well, stop allowing it to be complicated because you’re complicating my hunting and I don’t have time to cater to your sensitive feelings, you ignorant she-cat!’’

That was the end of that conversation. He was hoping to shake her off, but she remained steady that whole day. Just by his side, and when her uncle had called for her to come, she brushed her pelt alongside him, purring as she trotted towards Springwind. Shockpaw shuddered, remembering the contact, but her fur was silky and soft.

Now, this kit in front of him, he knew much well that she was the half-sister of that black and white idiot. And, this instantly made him take a dislike to her, though he didn’t know her. Shockpaw was a tough cat to get along with, for the simple matter that he was scared to let anyone inside. Though he didn’t want to approach her, he did. He felt an eerie feeling around her, and frowned when he went up to her. He was hoping to get a good grip of what she was saying, but nothing seemed to be catching on. So, instead he went up to her, his mouth came into a disturbing upward frown. ‘’Why are you talking to yourself? Why aren’t you in the nursery? Don’t kits like you need a kitsitter?’’
Sorrelkit had no idea someone was approaching, she was in her zone. Her eyes were shut and while her ears were pricked, there was a deathly silence surrounding her, her ears pounding, the blood roaring again, the ringing, and distinct whispers. This was it, here it came, she would learn, once and for a--

Why are you talking to yourself?

That was the first question, and along came two more out of the mouth of....Sorrelkit cracked her eyes open to stare at the Tom that had interrupted her. She had been so close to hearing the voices again, until he'd waltzed up. Sorrelkit found herself staring him down, her yellow eyes running down his pelt. She was completely silent, eerily silent as she looked him over. Then, after a moment, she rose up, her paws pushing at the ground as she stood.

The young Toyger continued to look the apprentice over. He was good-looking, she'd admit. But he was an apprentice, and a seemingly loud, obnoxious, boastful apprentice. Sorrelkit allowed her tongue to graze over her jaws, her shoulders rising, tensing, before slowly lowering again. Then she stretched each of her paws out, taking her sweet, sweet time. And then her gaze went back to Shockpaw.

She didnt directly wonder what his name was, however she wondered what to call him when she decided to address him. Her yellow eyes didnt leave his, and she stayed eerily silent, her expression unreadable.

"Im four moons with no intentions of going beyond these Clan walls." Her voice was quiet but still somewhat squeaky, as a kits should be. But there was a calmness to her tone. "A kitsitter just to sit around and wait for me to do something would be a waste of time."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; April 5th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:06 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw let out a small laugh as he followed his mentor, amusement flickering through the black and white Tom's brown eyes. "Challenge accepted. If I win, I get the week off of training." He paused then, and reconsidered his deal. "Okay...Tomorrow off of training. Or any apprentice work. But thats only because im exhausted after today." He stretched, allowing his front claws to stretch out as well. His legs trembled slightly, his muscles rippling under his thick fur. It felt good. "To be quite honest, Springwind, I enjoy training." He admitted almost grudgingly, sparing his mentor an amused look.

"So then," He added, almost bouncing on his paws. He stretched up, his fluffy tail whisking side to side as he gazed around, his gaze sharp and intent, a smirk on his maw. He was prepared, ready and determined to win. And even if he didnt win, it was all in good fun right? Besides, he somewhat enjoyed looking after the elders. They always had the best stories. "Lets do this."

~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon let out an amused chuckle at his apprentice's words. "Okay, thats true. He's a huge flirt." He mused, shaking his fur out as he gazed down at Alunapaw. "But i've seen him with the other she-cats, and i've seen him with you. I spend a lot of time just watching him, you know, because he doesnt like to talk to me so I try to get to know him by just listening and watching. He's different with you. He doesnt just flirt, he teases you, he mocks you, and sometimes I can see you frustrate him to an extent. Other she-cats, even ones that turn down his attempts, dont have that kind of effect on him. If you ask me Aluna, you've basically got him wrapped around that little paw of yours." He sighed in amusement, allowing his shoulders to relax.

His gaze flickered over to Hunterpaw and Springwind for a few moments before he turned back to Alunapaw, tilting his head with a warm, gentle smile on his muzzle. "So, what would you like to do today?" He prompted, his tail flicking side to side.
‘’What?’’ Springwind stared at his apprentice in a state of shock. Did he actually hear Hunterpaw correctly? Did Hunterpaw actually say that he liked lessons? That was so unlike Hunterpaw, and Springwind let out a soft chuckle. ‘’Well, who would had known that you would actually enjoy learning.’’ Springwind gets up from his spot, and looked into the distance. Sometimes prey--smaller prey would lurk in the training grounds, which was good. He used to help Alunapaw seek out rats, squirrels--and if they were lucky, rabbits. Alunapaw loved the taste of rabbit. It was one of her favorite meals. Especially the brown ones. She enjoyed tearing that piece up. Springwind laughed at the memories. The sweet, innocent memories of the small girl she used to been. What happened along the way?

‘’Alright, deal. You hunt a lot of little critters and bring them under that oak tree, and I’ll do the same. The sun is about to go down anyhow, so hunt until the beginning of sunset, eh? What do you even plan on doing tomorrow of a full day without having me?’’ Springwind grinned, and he began scouting the perimeter for anything he could catch quickly. ‘’Try not to get lost, Hunter boy.’’ Springwind grinned and leaped away to catch of what he smelled--grouse.

In other thoughts, the tom thought about what he would do if Hunterpaw won this challenge. He supposed that he would hang out with his niece, see what was up to her. It had to be more than what meets the eye. Whatever it was, he was hoping it was a phase because he did care about her alot. He had the odd feeling that she felt that he left her too, when he hadn’t. Sometimes others needed him more than she needed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alunapaw listened attentively at her mentor, trying to remain calm, but held an annoyed edge to her. Why did he feel that he needed to tell her this? She didn’t care. Then again, if she did have that arrogant tom wrapped around her little paw, as Eclipsemoon have stated...maybe she could get him to do whatever she pleased. The she-cat thought somewhat evil at how she would build up his confidence, and in the next second, knock it down. It was odd, since she confused him a lot. Though she confused a lot of toms. How can she flirt with him one second...then tear him down the next? Alunapaw never knew why she did it. Just found it a fun experience. And, frankly, it was getting old, and she was fatigued. ‘’I’m no different from these other she-cats,’’ Alunapaw says, and curled her fluffed tail around her paws, her green eyes tilted towards the sky. ‘’But, I’ll keep that in mind, I guess.’’

As he asked her another question, Alunapaw did not know what she wanted to do. What could she do? She wasn’t tired, more disturbed. She still felt vulnerable. The she-cat waited for night to approach, so that she would be outside the apprentices’ den and rolled onto her back, looking up at the brilliant star-filled sky. That’s what she wanted to do at this point, but she knew Eclipsemoon wouldn’t get it. ‘’I honestly believe Hunterpaw will come around for you. You know, he’s guarded and he’s sad because his father is hardly around, and that’s all he wants. Love from your dad. I know that I would love to feel love from mine.’’ Her voice was soft, with a little bit of care. Not so much, as she didn’t want to get all sappy around her mentor. Though she thought about other things they could be doing. What was there for them to do? ‘’I could practice my running...maybe. I’m somewhat slow at that.’’ She smiled, sheepishly.
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:40 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

‘’What?’’ Springwind stared at his apprentice in a state of shock. Did he actually hear Hunterpaw correctly? Did Hunterpaw actually say that he liked lessons? That was so unlike Hunterpaw, and Springwind let out a soft chuckle. ‘’Well, who would had known that you would actually enjoy learning.’’ Springwind gets up from his spot, and looked into the distance. Sometimes prey--smaller prey would lurk in the training grounds, which was good. He used to help Alunapaw seek out rats, squirrels--and if they were lucky, rabbits. Alunapaw loved the taste of rabbit. It was one of her favorite meals. Especially the brown ones. She enjoyed tearing that piece up. Springwind laughed at the memories. The sweet, innocent memories of the small girl she used to been. What happened along the way?

‘’Alright, deal. You hunt a lot of little critters and bring them under that oak tree, and I’ll do the same. The sun is about to go down anyhow, so hunt until the beginning of sunset, eh? What do you even plan on doing tomorrow of a full day without having me?’’ Springwind grinned, and he began scouting the perimeter for anything he could catch quickly. ‘’Try not to get lost, Hunter boy.’’ Springwind grinned and leaped away to catch of what he smelled--grouse.

In other thoughts, the tom thought about what he would do if Hunterpaw won this challenge. He supposed that he would hang out with his niece, see what was up to her. It had to be more than what meets the eye. Whatever it was, he was hoping it was a phase because he did care about her alot. He had the odd feeling that she felt that he left her too, when he hadn’t. Sometimes others needed him more than she needed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alunapaw listened attentively at her mentor, trying to remain calm, but held an annoyed edge to her. Why did he feel that he needed to tell her this? She didn’t care. Then again, if she did have that arrogant tom wrapped around her little paw, as Eclipsemoon have stated...maybe she could get him to do whatever she pleased. The she-cat thought somewhat evil at how she would build up his confidence, and in the next second, knock it down. It was odd, since she confused him a lot. Though she confused a lot of toms. How can she flirt with him one second...then tear him down the next? Alunapaw never knew why she did it. Just found it a fun experience. And, frankly, it was getting old, and she was fatigued. ‘’I’m no different from these other she-cats,’’ Alunapaw says, and curled her fluffed tail around her paws, her green eyes tilted towards the sky. ‘’But, I’ll keep that in mind, I guess.’’

As he asked her another question, Alunapaw did not know what she wanted to do. What could she do? She wasn’t tired, more disturbed. She still felt vulnerable. The she-cat waited for night to approach, so that she would be outside the apprentices’ den and rolled onto her back, looking up at the brilliant star-filled sky. That’s what she wanted to do at this point, but she knew Eclipsemoon wouldn’t get it. ‘’I honestly believe Hunterpaw will come around for you. You know, he’s guarded and he’s sad because his father is hardly around, and that’s all he wants. Love from your dad. I know that I would love to feel love from mine.’’ Her voice was soft, with a little bit of care. Not so much, as she didn’t want to get all sappy around her mentor. Though she thought about other things they could be doing. What was there for them to do? ‘’I could practice my running...maybe. I’m somewhat slow at that.’’ She smiled, sheepishly.
"Tell anyone and you're a dead mentor-father-cat!" Hunterpaw yelled after him with a grin, before it hit him what he'd said. For a moment he just stood there for the longest time, then shook his head vigorously, turning and racing off before his mentor could say anything. Dont get too attached. He's not my father. He told himself, taking a deep breath.

The scent of rabbit filled his nose and a grin spread over his maw. Picking up speed, it was almost like he was flying over the ground, his paws barely touching the grass before picking up again. It was exhilarating. Hunterpaw took another deep breath and took a sharp turn, seeing a flash of gray and white fur out of the corner of his eye. With a challenging snarl he pushed himself forward, slamming his paws down onto the rabbits back and hearing a satisfying crack.

Hunterpaw took a few deep breaths to steady himself, gasping. Adrenaline was coursing through him. Thats one. He thought, picking the rabbit up and turning to head back to the tree, a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon smiled faintly at her words, nodding. He clearly sensed she didnt want to talk about Hunterpaw's affections for her, so he laid off. "I know. He has every right to be guarded." He replied, lowering his head to lick his paws. It was true, Hunterpaw had a rough life, and he had trouble trusting relationships. It only confused Eclipsemoon as to why he flirted if he was afraid of the hurt.

Eclipsemoon flicked an ear as the young she-cat brought up her father, and looked down at her with a curious, soft gaze, but decided not to comment. He hoped she knew he could talk to him about whatever was bothering her. Eclipsemoon flicked an ear at the idea of running, managing a soft chuckle at her words. "Hey, thats okay, kiddo. You'll get better." He said encouragingly, before nodding. "And practice makes perfect, right?" He grinned.

Forever...

Old April 5th, 2017, 01:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Tell anyone and you're a dead mentor-father-cat!" Hunterpaw yelled after him with a grin, before it hit him what he'd said. For a moment he just stood there for the longest time, then shook his head vigorously, turning and racing off before his mentor could say anything. Dont get too attached. He's not my father. He told himself, taking a deep breath.

The scent of rabbit filled his nose and a grin spread over his maw. Picking up speed, it was almost like he was flying over the ground, his paws barely touching the grass before picking up again. It was exhilarating. Hunterpaw took another deep breath and took a sharp turn, seeing a flash of gray and white fur out of the corner of his eye. With a challenging snarl he pushed himself forward, slamming his paws down onto the rabbits back and hearing a satisfying crack.

Hunterpaw took a few deep breaths to steady himself, gasping. Adrenaline was coursing through him. Thats one. He thought, picking the rabbit up and turning to head back to the tree, a grin on his face.

~~~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon smiled faintly at her words, nodding. He clearly sensed she didnt want to talk about Hunterpaw's affections for her, so he laid off. "I know. He has every right to be guarded." He replied, lowering his head to lick his paws. It was true, Hunterpaw had a rough life, and he had trouble trusting relationships. It only confused Eclipsemoon as to why he flirted if he was afraid of the hurt.

Eclipsemoon flicked an ear as the young she-cat brought up her father, and looked down at her with a curious, soft gaze, but decided not to comment. He hoped she knew he could talk to him about whatever was bothering her. Eclipsemoon flicked an ear at the idea of running, managing a soft chuckle at her words. "Hey, thats okay, kiddo. You'll get better." He said encouragingly, before nodding. "And practice makes perfect, right?" He grinned.
Springwind flickered his ears, knowing what he heard, but he didn’t comment on it. Instead he allowed the apprentice to do his job in hunting, and Springwind searched for anything that he could catch himself. In the distance he stalked a small grouse. It was the perfect catch, but those little birds were very predictable. They knew their surroundings and the key to hunting was to never allow your scent downwind into the prey’s nostrils. It would give them time to run, and Springwind did not want to lose this catch. He crouched down lowly, and stalked forward. Once he was at a desirable length, he pounced up, his claws extending and he lunged for the grouse until it was trapped between his paws. He nipped at the throat line, and let it dangled from his mouth.

The tom trotted back to the designated tree where prey was kept. He threw a quick smile over at his apprentice, knowing he caught a rabbit. Looking at the rabbit brought back treasured memories. He knew if Alunapaw was here, she would be sinking her fangs into the meat at no second thought. It made him laugh, but he turned back, giving a glance at his apprentice before he went off to make another kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alunapaw got up and stretched, hoping that her body was ready to go on a much needed run. Not only did she need to improve her stamina, but she also needed to clear her mind. She threw a smile over at her mentor. ‘’I’m ready to start.’’ She says, and as she’s crouching into a good enough position to take off, a familiar scent enter into her nostrils, and she slowly get up, rolling her eyes. ‘’Great.’’ She mumbled, and turned her ears to hear the oncoming black-and-white she-cat. The sister of Hunterpaw. Not only was she his sister, but she was not a half-sister. Alunapaw could stand his half-siblings. Breezepaw was a full blooded sibling, and she made sure Alunapaw felt rejected in every way.

‘’Hello,’’ The fluffy black and white she cat says, a smile gracing her face. ‘’I hope I’m not interrupting anything. I was simply bored with watching Lynxkit and Sorrelkit in the nursery. I’m sure they’re bounding out to do something now, because they never listen.’’ Her voice was a southern belle, sweet and innocent-like. Not to mention that her big green eyes lured others in. Alunapaw felt somewhat jealous of her, but why would she be jealous of...half-clan scums?

‘’Well, we’re in the middle of training.’’ She quietly mewed. Though Breezepaw viewed Alunapaw was a ‘’friend’’, Alunapaw knew that she wasn’t in the least. She knew that Breezepaw was a lot more popular than her--despite her past. She also knew that Breezepaw disliked her to an extent, though Breezepaw would never admit this.

‘’I just wanted to catch up with my brother.’’

‘’Hunterpaw isn’t here.’’ Alunapaw said quickly, hoping that the other she-cat would stop disturbing them.

‘’Oh, silly girl! Only you would be thinking of Hunterpaw, wouldn’t you? I have more than one brother, you know.’’ Breezepaw shot back, calmly and sweetly. Alunapaw felt her fur bristling up, but she rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything. Maybe she should just run anyway, so that she could get away from her. From them all… Breezepaw brushed herself along Eclipsemoon, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly as she stared at him with her large pretty green eyes. ‘’That apprentice of yours is something else...however do you have the time to deal with her? I do have to admit that she’s comical. She gives me a good laugh--but that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about, brother of mine.’’ Breezepaw says, and her eyes flickered towards Alunapaw. ‘’Do you mind?’’ Breezepaw says, bringing up a paw to shoo the other she-cat away. ‘’This is private family matters.’’

Even though Breezepaw hardly knew Eclipsemoon, she wasn’t pushing him away as Hunterpaw did. She actually enjoyed his company, and came to him for most advice that she needed. He was more of a father figure to them, than their dad had been. And, frankly, Breezepaw felt that Hunterpaw should take heed that Eclipsemoon even moved to Windclan just to see them and get to know them.

Alunapaw did not have time to argue. She stalked away to practice her running somewhere else where no one would disturb her. Especially since Breezepaw made herself known at the training grounds. It seemed like everyone was taking attention away from her. Attention she clearly did not deserve anyway.

Breezepaw gave a longingly sigh as she stared into the distance. She wondered where Hunterpaw was, and what he was doing. Though there was no doubt that he was with that wise-cracking mentor of his. ‘’So, I need some advice. While I was watching Sorrelkit and Lynxkit, something seems to be bothering her. She talks to herself as if she’s crazy, and she’s...she’s...I think she’s delusional. Do you think something might be wrong with her? Maybe I shouldn’t have left her. But, I knew Lynxkit would take care of her...I’m just extremely worried about her.’’ Naturally, Breezepaw was worried for all her siblings. Half, or not.
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Already sitting just off to the side, watching curiousky as the rest of the kits play wrestled, tumbling over each other. Seeing Tortoisekit walk out, I would sheft my head slightly, tail wrapping around my body as I sit up.
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Sorrelkit had no idea someone was approaching, she was in her zone. Her eyes were shut and while her ears were pricked, there was a deathly silence surrounding her, her ears pounding, the blood roaring again, the ringing, and distinct whispers. This was it, here it came, she would learn, once and for a--

Why are you talking to yourself?

That was the first question, and along came two more out of the mouth of....Sorrelkit cracked her eyes open to stare at the Tom that had interrupted her. She had been so close to hearing the voices again, until he'd waltzed up. Sorrelkit found herself staring him down, her yellow eyes running down his pelt. She was completely silent, eerily silent as she looked him over. Then, after a moment, she rose up, her paws pushing at the ground as she stood.

The young Toyger continued to look the apprentice over. He was good-looking, she'd admit. But he was an apprentice, and a seemingly loud, obnoxious, boastful apprentice. Sorrelkit allowed her tongue to graze over her jaws, her shoulders rising, tensing, before slowly lowering again. Then she stretched each of her paws out, taking her sweet, sweet time. And then her gaze went back to Shockpaw.

She didnt directly wonder what his name was, however she wondered what to call him when she decided to address him. Her yellow eyes didnt leave his, and she stayed eerily silent, her expression unreadable.

"Im four moons with no intentions of going beyond these Clan walls." Her voice was quiet but still somewhat squeaky, as a kits should be. But there was a calmness to her tone. "A kitsitter just to sit around and wait for me to do something would be a waste of time."
Shockpaw rolled his eyes. ‘’Kits.’’ He mumbled, glaring at the she-kit in front of him. Though in two more moons she would finally be an apprentice, and Shockpaw would be an warrior in four more moons. Now, that day excited Shockpaw. He would be going by his warrior name, a new cat, a more powerful cat. Ah, that sounded nice as he imagined it, and for once his surroundings left him. He closed his eyes for a second, thinking: what if he became deputy? Or leader? In Shockpaw’s opinion, being a medicine cat was boring. He didn’t want to deal with a lot of dense minded cats.

‘’Huh? What did you say?’’ The tom didn’t quite catch on to what the kit was saying. He looked blankly at her to see if she would repeat whatever she was gibbering about. ‘’Though I don’t care. You’re wasting my time.’’ He says and brush past her in a hasty manner. Though he didn’t have anything else to do. He was quite bored, but he didn’t want to waste his time talking to a kit of his enemy that he naturally hated. Hunterpaw...ugh, even the name disturbed him.

Now, he was with his sister. An annoying little she-kit that he barely knew, and wished to never get to know. Since she was a kit, he wouldn’t do anything too harsh to her. She wasn’t old enough to receive that treatment. And, why did she feel like she needed to check him over? As if to approve of him? What she did made him scoff in disgust. Did she want someone circling around her? Did she want eyes to look at her in an abnormal way?

‘’Something is wrong with you, thought you might want to know that.’’ Shockpaw says, continues to walk away, hoping to get rid of her. Something was differently wrong with her. He could see the empty look in her eyes, and frankly he didn’t want to find out what was wrong with her.

At all.

Old April 5th, 2017, 02:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Shockpaw rolled his eyes. ‘’Kits.’’ He mumbled, glaring at the she-kit in front of him. Though in two more moons she would finally be an apprentice, and Shockpaw would be an warrior in four more moons. Now, that day excited Shockpaw. He would be going by his warrior name, a new cat, a more powerful cat. Ah, that sounded nice as he imagined it, and for once his surroundings left him. He closed his eyes for a second, thinking: what if he became deputy? Or leader? In Shockpaw’s opinion, being a medicine cat was boring. He didn’t want to deal with a lot of dense minded cats.

‘’Huh? What did you say?’’ The tom didn’t quite catch on to what the kit was saying. He looked blankly at her to see if she would repeat whatever she was gibbering about. ‘’Though I don’t care. You’re wasting my time.’’ He says and brush past her in a hasty manner. Though he didn’t have anything else to do. He was quite bored, but he didn’t want to waste his time talking to a kit of his enemy that he naturally hated. Hunterpaw...ugh, even the name disturbed him.

Now, he was with his sister. An annoying little she-kit that he barely knew, and wished to never get to know. Since she was a kit, he wouldn’t do anything too harsh to her. She wasn’t old enough to receive that treatment. And, why did she feel like she needed to check him over? As if to approve of him? What she did made him scoff in disgust. Did she want someone circling around her? Did she want eyes to look at her in an abnormal way?

‘’Something is wrong with you, thought you might want to know that.’’ Shockpaw says, continues to walk away, hoping to get rid of her. Something was differently wrong with her. He could see the empty look in her eyes, and frankly he didn’t want to find out what was wrong with her.

At all.

"Oh bravo," Sorrelkit found herself giggling, turning around so she could stare after him. Amusement was written all over the young kit's face as her strange yellow eyes went over his cream colored pelt. While she looked amused, there was still this dark blank look deep in her eyes. It was disturbing, as if if you looked deep into her hues you'd...Disappear.

Deciding to continue speaking, because he hadnt gotten that far yet, she went on with a darkly amused voice. "First you interrupt my voice listening, and then you tell me theres something wrong with me. If you're calling me unstable, well I can only reply that you're wrong. I have my own problems to deal with, but why waste my time telling you?" She tipped her head to the side, tail flicking back and forth, back and forth. The Toyger lowered her head to give her paws a few quick licks, wondering if he was even listening, but she didnt really care.

Rolling her shoulders a little bit, Sorrelkit pricked her ears up silently, focusing deeply on the ringing sound once more. Perhaps, she thought, if this Tom goes away, the voices will return. There were a few things she had in common with them. She enjoyed pain. She hated everyone else.

She wanted to see WindClan go down in a bright, glorious fire.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; April 5th, 2017 at 02:31 PM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 02:39 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
(boy)
"Sure" Windfur said standing up.
"Alright, hmmm, you got an apprentice?" Gingerberry hated going alone to places, he preferred being in large groups. So if anything went wrong he woild be rescued.
(I think I should have Ginger to become Winds bff then he should show how evil he really is. He is very manipulative and mostly evil lol.)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old April 5th, 2017, 03:31 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Springwind flickered his ears, knowing what he heard, but he didn’t comment on it. Instead he allowed the apprentice to do his job in hunting, and Springwind searched for anything that he could catch himself. In the distance he stalked a small grouse. It was the perfect catch, but those little birds were very predictable. They knew their surroundings and the key to hunting was to never allow your scent downwind into the prey’s nostrils. It would give them time to run, and Springwind did not want to lose this catch. He crouched down lowly, and stalked forward. Once he was at a desirable length, he pounced up, his claws extending and he lunged for the grouse until it was trapped between his paws. He nipped at the throat line, and let it dangled from his mouth.

The tom trotted back to the designated tree where prey was kept. He threw a quick smile over at his apprentice, knowing he caught a rabbit. Looking at the rabbit brought back treasured memories. He knew if Alunapaw was here, she would be sinking her fangs into the meat at no second thought. It made him laugh, but he turned back, giving a glance at his apprentice before he went off to make another kill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alunapaw got up and stretched, hoping that her body was ready to go on a much needed run. Not only did she need to improve her stamina, but she also needed to clear her mind. She threw a smile over at her mentor. ‘’I’m ready to start.’’ She says, and as she’s crouching into a good enough position to take off, a familiar scent enter into her nostrils, and she slowly get up, rolling her eyes. ‘’Great.’’ She mumbled, and turned her ears to hear the oncoming black-and-white she-cat. The sister of Hunterpaw. Not only was she his sister, but she was not a half-sister. Alunapaw could stand his half-siblings. Breezepaw was a full blooded sibling, and she made sure Alunapaw felt rejected in every way.

‘’Hello,’’ The fluffy black and white she cat says, a smile gracing her face. ‘’I hope I’m not interrupting anything. I was simply bored with watching Lynxkit and Sorrelkit in the nursery. I’m sure they’re bounding out to do something now, because they never listen.’’ Her voice was a southern belle, sweet and innocent-like. Not to mention that her big green eyes lured others in. Alunapaw felt somewhat jealous of her, but why would she be jealous of...half-clan scums?

‘’Well, we’re in the middle of training.’’ She quietly mewed. Though Breezepaw viewed Alunapaw was a ‘’friend’’, Alunapaw knew that she wasn’t in the least. She knew that Breezepaw was a lot more popular than her--despite her past. She also knew that Breezepaw disliked her to an extent, though Breezepaw would never admit this.

‘’I just wanted to catch up with my brother.’’

‘’Hunterpaw isn’t here.’’ Alunapaw said quickly, hoping that the other she-cat would stop disturbing them.

‘’Oh, silly girl! Only you would be thinking of Hunterpaw, wouldn’t you? I have more than one brother, you know.’’ Breezepaw shot back, calmly and sweetly. Alunapaw felt her fur bristling up, but she rolled her eyes and didn’t say anything. Maybe she should just run anyway, so that she could get away from her. From them all… Breezepaw brushed herself along Eclipsemoon, wrapping her tail around her paws neatly as she stared at him with her large pretty green eyes. ‘’That apprentice of yours is something else...however do you have the time to deal with her? I do have to admit that she’s comical. She gives me a good laugh--but that’s not what I wanted to talk to you about, brother of mine.’’ Breezepaw says, and her eyes flickered towards Alunapaw. ‘’Do you mind?’’ Breezepaw says, bringing up a paw to shoo the other she-cat away. ‘’This is private family matters.’’

Even though Breezepaw hardly knew Eclipsemoon, she wasn’t pushing him away as Hunterpaw did. She actually enjoyed his company, and came to him for most advice that she needed. He was more of a father figure to them, than their dad had been. And, frankly, Breezepaw felt that Hunterpaw should take heed that Eclipsemoon even moved to Windclan just to see them and get to know them.

Alunapaw did not have time to argue. She stalked away to practice her running somewhere else where no one would disturb her. Especially since Breezepaw made herself known at the training grounds. It seemed like everyone was taking attention away from her. Attention she clearly did not deserve anyway.

Breezepaw gave a longingly sigh as she stared into the distance. She wondered where Hunterpaw was, and what he was doing. Though there was no doubt that he was with that wise-cracking mentor of his. ‘’So, I need some advice. While I was watching Sorrelkit and Lynxkit, something seems to be bothering her. She talks to herself as if she’s crazy, and she’s...she’s...I think she’s delusional. Do you think something might be wrong with her? Maybe I shouldn’t have left her. But, I knew Lynxkit would take care of her...I’m just extremely worried about her.’’ Naturally, Breezepaw was worried for all her siblings. Half, or not.
Hunterpaw gave a cheeky grin back at his mentor before dropping the rabbit, shaking his fur out, turning, and bounding off again. His ears pinned back and a smile stretched across his face, his eyes closing in content. But his ears flicked up again as he ran, and his nose twitched, a familiar and yet strange scent filling his nostrils. It was stale, but....Unmistakeable.

Dad's been here. Hunterpaw changed course, and skidded sharply to a stop, sniffing the air as he turned his head in the direction his fathers scent was coming from, he had to be far off. Heck, probably in another territory by now, Hunterpaw guessed. A faint frown tugged at his maw and he thought about starting forward, but he didnt. Instead, he shook his head, scenting the air again and turning and bounding off, following a new scent - Squirrel.

~~~~~~~~~

Eclipsemoon was silent, silent as Breezepaw padded up, silent as she and Alunapaw talked. He listened, ears perking faintly as Breezepaw addressed him about Alunapaw, and the Tom gave a roll of his eyes at his half-sister, amusement written all over his face. "Hush, Breezepaw. She's a good apprentice," He chided and fell quiet again as Breezepaw announced they needed to talk, alone. His eyes darted over to Alunapaw in an apologetic way.

"I'll be with you in a moment, Lune," Eclipsemoon said gently, using his little nickname for the she-cat as she padded off. With a sigh, Eclipsemoon curled his tail over his paws and looked down at Breezepaw, a warm look in his eyes. He said nothing, just listened as she spoke of Sorrelkit.

"Ah," Eclipsemoon frowned deeply, thinking as he stared down at his half-sister. Uneasiness prickled at his fur and he found himself pausing before he spoke. "She does seem...Off. I was thinking it was a kit thing, maybe?" He frowned, thoughtful.

Forever...

Old April 5th, 2017, 03:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

As the lanky Tom approached he was greeted warmly by the deputy which made him feel better all together. As he came to an abrupt stop next to him her curled his tail around his hind leg for a moment as he began to slowly regain the confidence he needed to actually speak. "Good as I'll ever be, I mean with newleaf just around the corner I'm as jumpy as the next cat" he purred. That was dumb. I could have just stopped talking. Great. I've started this whole conversation off wrong. thought the Tom in distress though you couldn't find a flicker of worry anywhere on his face but deep within his eyes.it was truly strange how marbledtongue had managed to speak to shrikecall the first time. He never spoke to any highranks any time and certainly not one as close to leader as he. A proud deputy and a ball of nerves pretending to be a warrior.

The Tom sat eagerly trying to hide the fact his tail was quivering. So he implanted his paws into his tail and kneaded to get his mind of it. "Well, I'm doing fine. You seem to be doing alright? Tell me if I'm wrong" he meows wih another smile so sweet and delicate you could almost pass it off as a blank expression. It was in his younger days been he would remember shrikecall as a warrior, he did remember the kippiling spirit he always had. It was a joy to watch him sometimes and admire his life. How bouncy he used to be, now all of a sudden he became organized. Like an algorithm. Moving only when Instructed. It seemed to dampen the Warriors excited life just a it, nontheless he was truly a great deputy.

[ sorry so short. Will improve!! ]

The brown and white feline cocked his head to one side. With newleaf just around the corner, I should think everyone would be happy. But no, apparantly 'jumpy' describes them best. He thought with a huff. That was somewhat bothersome to the deputy, but he allowed it to brush off. Shrikecall had become an expert at allowing things to just brush off of him, whether they were meant to be irksome or not. And most weren't-- it was just a simple misunderstanding on both parts. "Yes, well, I suppose some cats do have a tendancy to be jumpy around this time..." His voice trailed off and expression wavered slightly, but for the most part remained comfortable. The tom cocked his head to one side, watching the larger tom with an expression of worry. Was the other cat alright? He seemed to be...distressed. And while there was no evidence of this on his features, Shrikecall had learned to pick up body signals-- not to mention he could practically see Marbledtongue quivering-- and he had learned that these things could be a great advantage to him.
The expression of worry changed to one of surprise, as the deputy watched the larger feline's movements. "Oh, I'm doing just fine. Things could be better-- but for the most part I'm doing fine." Alive, breathing, able to walk, helping to lead a Clan...if all that defines fine then yeah, I'm doing fine. Shrikecall thought, though his body language said otherwise. He seemed to be tense. And, while this wasn't too new for the deputy, he was tenser then normal. Tenser then should be normal. His hues flashed, seeming to have the slightest bit of panic showing in them although he was doing alright. The one thing he desperately wanted to know was kept from him-- delayed by Blazingstar and that stranger, that former deputy. Inferno... something. He couldn't remember. The deputy's hues flashed again and he managed a tense smile as he glanced back-- once more-- to the cat beside him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread