Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2017, 09:00 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

"You do realize this means you'll just be seeing more of Springwind, don't you?" Ratheart didn't look pleased with this fact as he sat down beside Hunterfang, pretty much glaring at his son. He'd been going on and on about it trying to make him understand but Hunterfang would only nod and look away. Ratheart was just about done with it. "Hunter, look at me when I am speaking to you." He snarled. Still hardly any reaction, but he saw the other Tom's ears twitch a bit. Finally, Ratheart simply lashed his tail at Hunterfang's shoulder, prompting his son to flinch and finally, finally turn to him. "Now, like I was saying, since Springwind is mentoring your sister, it'll be harder to stay away from him, but I think you can manag--"

"For StarClan's sake, shut up!" Hunterfang wasn't taking this crap anymore. He was done. Done with his father's abuse, done with putting up with someone so idiotic and foolish and selfish and - ugh. The black and white Tom pushed himself to his paws, shaking out his fur, which fluffed up, bristling. His ears flattened when he realized what he'd just said, but he did feel a deep rush of satisfaction when Ratheart jerked back in surprise. "I really, really don't care what you have to say about this anymore. Springwind is pretty much the closest thing I have to a father and I will not avoid him because you say so."

StarClan's sake this felt good. Getting this off his chest felt so good.

"Where is this coming from?" Ratheart was too shocked to be angry at this point. What was going on with his son? Hunterfang never talked back, much less interrupted him in the middle of a sentence. And he never, ever spoke to Ratheart like this. Now the Tom was beyond confused.

"I'm done. I'm done listening and following your stupid rules and being afraid, I'm done." Hunterfang spun around. "Look, I'm busy and I have an apprentice now, so, bye. If you don't like it, why don't you just leave?" And Hunterfang left. For the first time he was the one to walk away, and he did so feeling free and light, yet at the same time, feeling like something heavy was pushing down onto his chest. The warrior shook it off and looked around, searching for his brother. Since he couldn't see him in the clearing, he assumed the Tom would be in the apprentices den. Well, it was still early. Sighing, he turned and headed for the apprentices den, poking his head inside and scanning for his apprentice. "Lynxpaw?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 20th, 2017, 09:54 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(Peacockkit @Okapi
2. Tumblekit @FadingEchoes (Whitewhisker too)
3. Nightkit @Tazzy
4. Lunakit @Lonestar23
5. Ravenkit @PhantomRiderYT )
Quailheart felt a pain as she let out a yowl, a kit was born, she licked the little she-kit, then came another spasm as another kit was born, she licked the kit gently. She had three more. She sighed as she stared at her five kits,” Whitewhisker the kits are born.” She meowed (Shoot- what genders are they? Haha, biologically, as newborns don’t have gender preferences)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit latched on to her mothers milk. As she suckles she kneads her mothers belly and begins to purr softly.

(Nightkits a female lol)
Whitewhisker trotted towards his mate, gently licking her between the ears, "They're beautiful, Quailheart." The tom meowed, sitting down to watch his kits interact.

The little she-kit let out a fearsome yawn, then wiggling over towards her mother and father, her little orange eyes still clamped shut.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 20th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Whitewhisker trotted towards his mate, gently licking her between the ears, "They're beautiful, Quailheart." The tom meowed, sitting down to watch his kits interact.

The little she-kit let out a fearsome yawn, then wiggling over towards her mother and father, her little orange eyes still clamped shut.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Nightkit latched on to her mothers milk. As she suckles she kneads her mothers belly and begins to purr softly.

(Nightkits a female lol)
Quote:
(Peacockkit @Okapi
2. Tumblekit @FadingEchoes (Whitewhisker too)
3. Nightkit @Tazzy
4. Lunakit @Lonestar23
5. Ravenkit @PhantomRiderYT )
Quailheart felt a pain as she let out a yowl, a kit was born, she licked the little she-kit, then came another spasm as another kit was born, she licked the kit gently. She had three more. She sighed as she stared at her five kits,” Whitewhisker the kits are born.” She meowed (Shoot- what genders are they? Haha, biologically, as newborns don’t have gender preferences)
Quailheart glanced at Whitewhisker,” What should we name them?” She asked,” I’m thinking for the one nursing already, Nightkit or Owlkit...” (Nightkit) she smiled,” the one yawning maybe Lionkit or Tumblekit?” She paused thinking.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:11 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Quailheart glanced at Whitewhisker,” What should we name them?” She asked,” I’m thinking for the one nursing already, Nightkit or Owlkit...” (Nightkit) she smiled,” the one yawning maybe Lionkit or Tumblekit?” She paused thinking.
"I certainly like Nightkit." Whitewhisker meowed, his dark fur rippling as he sniffed the kits, his tail flicking.

The little molly, at the mention of her, prompty stumbled and fell over on her side, her fur fluffing up in surprise.

"I suppose Tumblekit is an appropriate name for this one." Whitewhisker purred in amusement.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 20th, 2017, 11:35 AM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Akari

Greypaw treaded the forest grounds carefully, aware that someone else was also there.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:41 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgwtgfan View Post
@Akari

Greypaw treaded the forest grounds carefully, aware that someone else was also there.
Smokepelt Slowly Walked through the Forrest, catching the scent of the apprentice rather quickly. he Followed him for a short time, making sure to stay back a distance, curious as to where the apprentice was heading to on his own. He sighed, before speeding up, until he was walking alongside the apprentice. "Hm, Hello Greypaw. I don't see you leave camp all to often, so whats the occasion?" he asked, smiling slightly.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Smokepelt Slowly Walked through the Forrest, catching the scent of the apprentice rather quickly. he Followed him for a short time, making sure to stay back a distance, curious as to where the apprentice was heading to on his own. He sighed, before speeding up, until he was walking alongside the apprentice. "Hm, Hello Greypaw. I don't see you leave camp all to often, so whats the occasion?" he asked, smiling slightly.
"Something feels....off about the ground." The adolescent car replied to his master.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:48 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"Something feels....off about the ground." The adolescent car replied to his master.
"Heh, you mean the fact that its colder? Well, that's because it's Leaf-bare! Although, what do you feel? I haven't been known to have the best senses, especially when it comes to physically touching something......" He said with a sigh.

Last edited by Akari; December 20th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"Heh, you mean the fact that its colder? Well, that's because it's Leaf-bare! Although, what do you feel? I haven't been known to have the best senses, especially when it comes to physically touching something......" He said with a sigh.
"It feels...softer, less sturdy, like it could fall apart at any moment."
Old December 20th, 2017, 01:04 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
"It feels...softer, less sturdy, like it could fall apart at any moment."
Smokepelt looked at the apprentice curiously, Wondering what exactly he meant by that. "Are you saying that because your keeping a secret? You don't have to tell me, although someone will eventually find out. Its....almost like worms in the dirt. Eventually, a robin will swoop down, and pull them up from the dirt, no-matter how deep down they are..." He said with a sigh as they kept walking. he doubted the apprentice actually meant the ground, thinking the apprentice was trying to sound smart by talking in metaphors.
Closed Thread