Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2018, 10:21 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit looked at their mother's face. "What is it? I promise" they snorted slightly.
(writers block)
"You'll let me mentor you," Gorsebird face then dropped to one of sadness, "I-I would simply hate for some ruffian to become your mentor and just ignore all the potential you have! But, that couldn't possibly happen with me as your mentor...could it?"
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"You'll let me mentor you," Gorsebird face then dropped to one of sadness, "I-I would simply hate for some ruffian to become your mentor and just ignore all the potential you have! But, that couldn't possibly happen with me as your mentor...could it?"

Tawnykit gave their paw a quick lick, drawing it over their ear. "You would definitely help me to become a real warrior. A regular cat wouldn't teach me as well as you would." replied Tawnykit. 'I'll be more perfect than the other kits,' thought Tawnykit, puffing her chest out a bit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:41 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit gave their paw a quick lick, drawing it over their ear. "You would definitely help me to become a real warrior. A regular cat wouldn't teach me as well as you would." replied Tawnykit. 'I'll be more perfect than the other kits,' thought Tawnykit, puffing her chest out a bit.
"Of course, a regular cat wouldn't teach you as well! They wouldn't know you like I do! They wouldn't love and cherish you like I do!" Gorsebird hummed, pleased that she had Tawnykit right where she wanted her. "It is a horrible shame that I won't be able to mentor two cats at a time. Other whys I'd surely have your sister in on our deal. But, sometimes you have to pick favorites. And, you are my favorite
Tawnykit."

@Lefty the bear

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 04:46 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 01:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

After Mothpaw agreed to his teachings, Lynxpaw was more than happy to show her the ropes and catches that came with hunting. Then, after showing off his epic mentoring skills, he’d bragged about it to Sorrelpaw and gain praise from Hunterfang! The young tom imagined others looking towards him like he was their leader. It was a good daydream...a couple mollies surrounding him, chanting his name... every tom’s dream, right? Lynxpaw trotted with a bounce in his step. He stopped, lifting his tail to signal Mothpaw to not move. “Right here should be good.” He stated. “You know hunting is all about scenting. And, obviously,” Lynxpaw rolled his eyes toward the sky. “The wind.” The moors always had windy days, and wind was not good to a Windclan cat. Their aromas would alert any type of prey before the cat could even capture the kill. It was truly aggravating to hunt with the wind ruining your chances of a good entree. Lynxpaw prowled around, leaning down into a crouch as he stepped as lightly as he could against the ground. With his tail lowered, he flicked his ears toward Mothpaw. “Alright, first order of business is parting your jaws to catch a scent. Do you scent anything?” He called, quietly to his friend. Once she got her scent, Lynxpaw was going to take his time to teach her the techniques of different hunting crouches.

@Mystical
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:05 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
"I did too!" Nimblewhisker chirped, happy that now he could at least bring one piece of prey back to the clan. He at this point was somewhat infamous for bringing back little to nothing whenever he was assigned to hunting patrols and, it was nice to break the status quo every once in a while.

"I can't wait to see Gorsebird's reaction! Waxwings have always been her favorite and...." Nimblewhisker trailed off remembering that his relationship with his mother had been rocky ever since his coming out and one measly bird probably wasn't gonna change that. He quickly shook the thought from his head, however, not wanting any melancholy thoughts to clog his mind.

"So,...uh," Nimblewhisker said not so stealthily trying to change the subject, "What's your weirdest dealbreaker?!" He suddenly yelped, it for whatever reason being the first thing that had come to his mind.
[ooc: Apologies again, the teacher in my Friday class told us it was a long weekend, but the long weekend ended up being next weekend, and I ended up having a test in anatomy today. ;v;]

The brown molly grinned, bouncing on her forepaws. It had been since Leaf-fall that she’d last caught a bird, the rush of leaping up into the tree stayed with her and made the fur along her neck prickle with excitement. No wonder ThunderClan cats favoured the trees. When her friend brought up his mother, who she knew from rumors to be as stubborn and old-fashioned as a badger, Snailflower knitted her brows and gave him an apolagetic twitch of her whiskers.

Though her ears perked up at his question, "Hm, dealbreaker?" She shook her head with a laugh, did he mean for a relationship?
"Oh, if a cat is closed-minded I'm not really interested, or someone too violent, but chemistry matters most I figure. Someone interested in kits would be nice." With a quick bow, she gently shifted her waxwing back into her mouth, careful not to damage it further, "what about you, Nimblewhisker? What would make you say 'nope' immediately?"
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:47 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Nimblewhisker ears perked up upon hearing the familiar voice of his father. He grinned before turning to quickly meet his gaze. "Aren't you a little old for kit games?" He teased gently knowing that technically the same thing could be said about himself.
Leapkit purred, her tail twitching with joy. It feels like moons since Siltstrider's been able to play with me! She lashed her tail and bared her teeth. "Siltstrider, you're a RiverClan cat, and I have to fight you and Nimblewhisker off!" She bounced from paw to paw, eager to show off her fighting skills.

(@Dreaming Emu)
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler57 View Post
"It's important to avoid a badgers teeth, they aren't like cats. When a badger bites, it will not loosen its grip until its teeth meet, even if you continue attacking it. It's teeth are its greatest weapon and you need to be careful to stay out of reach of its front claws as well." Stormbreeze adjusted his position to stand directly in front of his apprentice, "Now you, Silentpaw, pretend to be the badger. Approach me and I will run through the moves to show you." The pale ginger tom shifted his weight to his hind legs and lowered his body to the ground, focusing his emerald gaze on the white apprentice.
(Sorry I'm late! And short.)

Silentpaw nodded. Taking a swift breath she got ready to charge. The molly had no idea what her mentor should do but she'd find out. Jumping forward a bit she ran at Stormbreeze. Her pale gray tail streaming behind her as she ran. Reaching him she jumped at him her claws sheathed, she wasn't trying to hurt him so she would unsheathed them. This apprentice was smaller then her mentor but that was to be expected. She was younger then him and and most of the time mollies are smaller then most toms.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:41 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

"I'm still young at heart!" The lithe tom chuckled whilst popping out his chest in a proud display. "It's a pity that some find the quality in poor taste." Siltstrider tilted his head at the thought; an indifferent gesture.

"Oh my! You are too fierce Leapkit!" There was a slight shake to his form, a play at showing fear. Siltstrider lowered himself into a crouch, the snow clinging to the fur on his underbelly. He cast a lopsided grin at Nimblewhisker before returning his attention to the younger.

@Opal @Leaf_tail
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:13 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming Emu View Post
"I'm still young at heart!" The lithe tom chuckled whilst popping out his chest in a proud display. "It's a pity that some find the quality in poor taste." Siltstrider tilted his head at the thought; an indifferent gesture.

"Oh my! You are too fierce Leapkit!" There was a slight shake to his form, a play at showing fear. Siltstrider lowered himself into a crouch, the snow clinging to the fur on his underbelly. He cast a lopsided grin at Nimblewhisker before returning his attention to the younger.

[CENTER]@Opal @Leaf_tail

Nimblewhisker let out a brief snort before fully embracing his new 'ThunderClan persona' "This will be easier than swallowing a minnow you little mouse-brain!" He declared jokingly dropping down into a mock fighting stance.
@Dreaming Emu @Leaf_tail

Last edited by Tavvi; February 12th, 2018 at 07:11 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 05:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The tom had every right to be sitting where he was. After all, they were both WindClan cats so they were both allowed to be sitting in WindClan's clearing, but Winterwisp made it look like no one else was allowed to be sitting in the clearing. If she were the leader or if she owned the place, she wouldn't allow anyone else to enter the clearing without her permission. But she wasn't in charge so she had no right to tell everyone to get off the grass. She turned her head to the other side so that she wouldn't have to open her eyes and notice the tom from earlier.
She lay peacefully like that for a few moments before she decided that she felt more comfortable facing the other side, so she lifted her head and returned to the position that she had been in a few minutes ago.

The she-cat opened her eyes and gazed around. Her eyes met the eyes of the tom almost immediately and she bared her teeth. The warrior had no idea as to who that tom was. She doubted that she'd ever even seen him before. The she-cat cared little about who her clanmates were and what their names were. That information was irrelevant to her. It could be a bit of a problem in battle, but she could always rely on her sense of smell. There would be times where her sense of smell failed and she ended up attacking her own clanmates....but she couldn't say that she really cared if she messed up so badly. Winterwisp eventually realised that the tom wasn't looking away and she bunched her muscles, ready to get up, storm over to him and teach him a lesson. But there was no need for that, as he eventually looked away and then he apologised, much to her dismay. "It's rude to stare," she snarled, ignoring the tom's excuse of daydreaming. She lowered her head and gaze again once the tom looked away. She was ready to ignore any response that the tom had to give her. She just wanted to sleep. As if to show how little she wanted to talk to him, she placed her paws over her ears and closed her eyes. It was an awkward position for her but if it showed everyone that she wanted to be antisocial, it would be worth it.

Hornetsting hadn't honestly been expecting such a harsh response from the black and white Molly but honestly he was almost prepared for her snapping at him, even if he hadn't expected it he had dealt with it without a flinch. Being yelled at was a basic normalcy within his life, not only was his father on his tail all the time but his mother had began yelling at him too. Nothing to outside of the norm, nothing to get used to, something he almost learned to block it out of his mind. How funny it was that your mind could just block out somthing you don't really wanna hear, it was almost like that with most of his apprentice moons too. Almost as if on Queen he glanced back up to the she cats fiery gaze of useless anger. All of this fell on deaf ears unwilling to hear another cat yell at him for nothing.

Even if he had wanted to turn and walk off with nothing but a huff of anoyance his dad's ghostly voice was yelling to him from his inner ear. You don't let that cat tell you what to do! Make sure she knows it! he flicked his ear trying to dismiss it but the voice only seemed to wanna encourage him to provoke a fight with a clan mate he didn't want to fight with any day of the week. I don't want too dad! Get out of my head!! his gaze became sullen and dull as he glanced back up at winterwisp. Do what you must son- you know what you must do. his tail curled gently at his side and he bent his head down to her level. "It's not polite to hiss at a clan mate, eh?" he said hotly. The feeling of anger wasn't his own nor was the malice or sly response. He felt like his father in different skin and he certainly didn't appreciate it, no he had worked his way in like some tic into an elders fur and buried itself quite deep. He's taking over my life. the Tom shook his head in disappointment, he had seriously relented the day his father would have forced himself into his mind. He's such a parasite, great starclan why! he blinked a few times and raised his head back up looking smug despite not feeling much of those feelings anyways.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread