Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
@Twilight01

Chickadeeblossom lie awake in the warm nest, her thin body curled up next to her kit. She was thinking deeply, her green-blue eyes staring at the entrance of the nursery listening to the sounds of the afternoon. She sighed deeply, looking back down at herself and her kit. She was thin and her fur was getting messy in places she could no longer reach, growing old, definitely pretty old to be a queen. So she was surprised but delighted to see how healthy her last kit seemed to be, despite her own condition. She had considered many times to call in an apprentice to help with her fur, keeping away ticks and fleas but she felt too proud to admit she needed help with something as similar as that. She knew if she wanted to see Cherrykit become an apprentice and warrior after, maybe something greater, she'd have to retire from warrior duties forever instead of returning to them after her last kit left the nursery.
She sighed at herself once again, thinking her thoughts silly. She laid her head down and spoke to her kit, but it seemed like she wasn't really speaking to anyone in particular. "I've been around this long yet I'm too old when the clans are all mad at each other, I'll be missing the biggest battle yet." It was a joke, she knew battle wasn't good but a warrior couldn't help but be excited to show off her skills.
Cherrykit snuggled up next to her mother, her thin fur tickling Cherrykit's nose. She sneezed and looked up at her mother. Cherrykit stood up and shook out her fur. With a tiny squeal she ran across the nest to try and catch her mother's tail. With a small thump Cherrykit tripped and fell. She landed on her belly with her legs splayed out. Cherrykit held back her tears as she picked herself back up again.

Agh writer's block!)

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 16th, 2018, 04:23 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Ears flickering as she listened to him speak, Snailflower let out a somewhat relieved sigh and nodded. She really needn't worry, both of them were still young and love could still be on the horizon. When Nimblewhisker's tone changed, she flinched and nearly dropped her bird, looking him over as he gave his paw a casual lick. How literally could he have meant that? Hot under the collar, the molly shook out her thick fur and got to her paws before tromping closer to Nimblewhisker in an attempt to give the top of his head a playful tap with her tail.
"Maybe I have considered it." She smiled, "let's get back to camp while the waxwings are still fresh."
"Yea, I don't think Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze would do to kindly with us bringing back crowfood!" Nimblewhisker snorted, returning to his playful attitude as he started to trot in the direction of camp.

@Midgefur

[ooc: I'm so sorry for not replying sooner!]

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:48 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Shadepaw watched intently as her mentor showed her the correct way. “Um,” Shadepaw racked her brain. Another way... doing it opposite? “How about going like this?” She asked Buttercupbreeze, jumping. This time, she landed on her back paws, and lashed out with her front claws, attacking a small leaf. Shadepaw gasped in excitement as she realized that she hadn’t fallen. “I did it! Was that the right way?” She asked. “I want to try the hind paw kick now.” Shadepaw said, not waiting for her mentors response. Shadepaw leapt up again, now landing on her forepaws, then lashing out with her hind paws. She fell. “Rats! I can’t do it!” She hissed, scuffing up dirt as she tried to get back up. Perhaps I should have waited for Buttercupbreeze, Shadepaw meowed to herself, looking apologetically at her mentor.
(Wow Buttercup has 3 RPs going, Gathering, here and Ceremonies. Didn't think that'd all happen at once. XD)

Buttercupbreeze watched her apprentice do the front slash perfectly the try and do the back kick and fell. "You did that front slash perfectly." She praised coming to help pick up her apprentice. Though the front slash wasn't what she met, but then that's what it sounded like she wanted. "The two ways to do a back kick are in the beginning. You see, you can star with s crouch then jumps, like I did before, or you could get a running start if you charging into a battle that already started." She explained hoping it made since to Shadepaw. It did to her but sometimes she had a hard time getting what was in her head out with words. "Dose that make since?" Asked the creamy ginger molly flicking her puffy tail a few times. She wasn't mad or upset at Shadepaw, quiet amused to be honest. Shadepaw was amusing to this molly, not because she fell or anything like that, just her quick paced personality. Buttercupbreeze found it very amusing and enjoyable. Sometimes you need that in your day, yes some WindClan cats can't handle that but not this molly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Stormbreeze watched Silentpaw, impressed with her leap, especially for such a small cat. The way she tucked her legs neatly under her while she was in the air told Stormbreeze that when she was fully trained, Silentpaw was going to be a hard cat to catch. Stormbreeze sniffled a snort of amusement and cocked his head at his pale apprentice, "Are you alright? Don't worry too much about it, leaf-bare is the hardest season to learn new moves, but when you learn them in these conditions, you will be able to do them in any conditions." Stormbreeze rose to his paws and circled Silentpaw, flicking her once with his tail in a reassuring way. He glanced around the moor and saw a thick pile of snow and padded towards it, dropping into a half crouch, "Here, spinning on thick snow is easier than frost. Shorten your stride immediately after you land, even if you need to take a few more steps to steady yourself. You are fast enough that it shouldn't be a problem, and the turn will be more instinctive the more you practice. Here, now pretend I'm the badger this time."
(This may be short. XP)

Silentpaw nodded. She followed her mentor to the snow pile. What a brilliant idea! She thought know excited to try out the move again. When Stormbreeze told her he'd be the badger this time she waved her tail showing she understood. She backed away from the pile of snow dissenting her self enough to both jump over her mentor and land right. I can use the snow to slide and turn before jumping back at him. She thought narrowing her pupils a bit. Crouching down she waited for Stormbreeze to say when to start. Thoughts stormed in her mind but none of them strong enough to keep her mind away from her lesson.

(Sorry this took so long!)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:56 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yea, I don't think Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze would do to kindly with us bringing back crowfood!" Nimblewhisker snorted, returning to his playful attitude as he started to trot in the direction of camp.

@Midgefur

[ooc: I'm so sorry for not replying sooner!]

[ooc: No problemo! ;D Do you wanna take a break, or post in camp? (feel free to message me)]

Snailflower tromped happily on the way back, her feathery tail swaying back and forth. It had been a long time since she'd been on such a pleasant hunt, it left her in a good mood, even her whiskers had a little curl to them.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:58 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Fuzzyfeline
Broken paw meandered through the clearing talking with hare paw in that scratchy voice of hers
"So i go up to my mentor and ask 'what do you call a cow that is sleeping?' then she says 'I don't know.' then i say a bull dozer!' she snorted and i was rolling on the grass laughing because its a joke that i found on a milk container when i was a loner! but i was only laughing because of the other cats expressions because they were all like 'what is she talking about?' she said chuckling
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:01 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Wow Buttercup has 3 RPs going, Gathering, here and Ceremonies. Didn't think that'd all happen at once. XD)

Buttercupbreeze watched her apprentice do the front slash perfectly the try and do the back kick and fell. "You did that front slash perfectly." She praised coming to help pick up her apprentice. Though the front slash wasn't what she met, but then that's what it sounded like she wanted. "The two ways to do a back kick are in the beginning. You see, you can star with s crouch then jumps, like I did before, or you could get a running start if you charging into a battle that already started." She explained hoping it made since to Shadepaw. It did to her but sometimes she had a hard time getting what was in her head out with words. "Dose that make since?" Asked the creamy ginger molly flicking her puffy tail a few times. She wasn't mad or upset at Shadepaw, quiet amused to be honest. Shadepaw was amusing to this molly, not because she fell or anything like that, just her quick paced personality. Buttercupbreeze found it very amusing and enjoyable. Sometimes you need that in your day, yes some WindClan cats can't handle that but not this molly.

(This may be short. XP)

Silentpaw nodded. She followed her mentor to the snow pile. What a brilliant idea! She thought know excited to try out the move again. When Stormbreeze told her he'd be the badger this time she waved her tail showing she understood. She backed away from the pile of snow dissenting her self enough to both jump over her mentor and land right. I can use the snow to slide and turn before jumping back at him. She thought narrowing her pupils a bit. Crouching down she waited for Stormbreeze to say when to start. Thoughts stormed in her mind but none of them strong enough to keep her mind away from her lesson.

(OOC: No worries, I can tell you are clearly busy lol. Congrats on deputy by the way!)

Stormbreeze focused his emerald gaze on Silentpaw as she shifted into the attack position, and raised his body a little bit higher from the ground, giving Silentpaw a larger obstacle to leap over. "Remember to keep your legs tucked in when you jump like you did before, if it's a fast badger it could snap at your leg while you are above it." Stombreeze eagerly anticipated Silentpaw's next move, curious to see how fast her progress could be.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 16th, 2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:24 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

(This may be short. XP)

Shadepaw scuffed her paws. “Oh.” She said. But she had just learned three new tactics in one session! “So! Can I practice?” Shadepaw didn’t wait for her cream mentor to respond. Shadepaw bolted towards a small shrub, then leapt. She swung midair, landing on her forepaws, her tail pointing towards the shrub. She lashed out with her hind paws, nearly losing her balance, but clawed at the shrub with no disarray. She ran back over to Buttercupbreeze. “Did you SEE THAT?!” She shrieked. “I did it!” She crouched down low by a tuft of frozen grass, then rolled over like a kit, swatting happily. She soon calmed down. “Sorry, got a little carried away.” She meowed. “But did you see a That move?”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 16th, 2018, 05:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
@Fuzzyfeline
Broken paw meandered through the clearing talking with hare paw in that scratchy voice of hers
"So i go up to my mentor and ask 'what do you call a cow that is sleeping?' then she says 'I don't know.' then i say a bull dozer!' she snorted and i was rolling on the grass laughing because its a joke that i found on a milk container when i was a loner! but i was only laughing because of the other cats expressions because they were all like 'what is she talking about?' she said chuckling
Harepaw let out a purr of amusement.
The tom cat knew quiet a bit about life outside world from talking with Brokenpaw. Though he didn't understand most of the words at first when she'd tell him something new. "I bet you confused haft the warriors here." He told her his green eyes sparkling with amusement. This grayish white tom loved to hang out with Brokenpaw, he lit up his day with her bright personality and stories. To be honest the tom had no idea what else to say so he waited for Brokenpaw to talk again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:54 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Fuzzyfeline

Shadepaw watched The ceremony with increasing boredom. Apprentices, warriors... blah. She just wanted to go hunting. Besides, it was getting late. May Buttercupbreeze would take her training afterwards. (Posting this before the training session!) Suddenly, Blazingstar mentioned her mentor. Deputy? Buttercupbreeze? Shadepaw dismissed it with a flick of her ear, only half listening. Then, an uproar of cheers met her ears. what? She asked herself. Then, she managed to put together deputy and Buttercupbreeze. Shadepaw launched to her paws, and barreled over to her mentor. “Buttercupbreeze!” She meowed happily, skipping around her paws. “Your deputy!” Shadepaw halted and looked up into her mentors brownish eyes. Shadepaws ferngreen eyes widened happily. She was addressing the clan deputy as her mentor! “That is SO COOL!” She meowed again.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 16th, 2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:17 PM
so nasty

Gorsebird let out a brief yawn, exhaustion sweeping through her pelt. Any cat that had ever tried to say motherhood was easy must have never experienced it themselves seeing as it was the complete opposite. She was all but insane at this point and, it was hard to think there was a good chance she expecting more kits! (Stupid Stormglare and his insistence that they spent her heat together!)
Luckily she had gotten a chance to escape the madness when a fellow queen had offered to watch Tawnykit and Streamkit so she could get some fresh air. She smiled as she saw her son Harrierclaw walk into camp. Finally, someone she could vent her frustrations on!
"Harrierclaw come here, dearie! I need to speak to you!" Gorsebird purred, using a tone she hardly used on any cat let alone Harrierclaw.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.
Closed Thread