"A Nest of...
Last post by Bean
Today 05:50 PM

Old April 30th, 2024, 07:07 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: the hideaway (PRIVATE)

Well, at least there was SOME use to his presence. Flicker's request for prey was one Pit was all too eager to grant. She seemed a bit uncomfortable when he got wind of what she had ACTUALLY been talking about, but Pit found that a bit odd. He wasn't being too weird about it, not running away and telling her she was insane or anything. He didn't think she was either, no cat was truly insane. All of them had something going on up there, some circumstance that made them the way they were in order to survive. This was almost certainly an overly optimistic view of judging character, but Pit was nothing if not friendly and hopeful to a fault, despite his own dismal view of his own utility.

Getting to his feet and loping towards the two mice he had abandoned, he was happy to give Flicker a moment of thinking as she was staring intently at the ground. It gave him a nice, long moment to process her many words too. Try and sort it into a coherent, step-by-step plan. It seemed like she was part of the kidnapping bit as well, so they would be working together. Interesting. Fun! They could watch each other's back, or whatever it was cats did, at least until the rest of their little group got into the scarring portion of whatever this was. Leaning down and picking up one of the mice (he'd already eaten and wasn't hungry), Pit was immediately startled. He may or may not have jumped a little bit.

It was Flicker's voice, but far from the relatively quiet, subdued tone she had previously been using, her voice had become cruel and mocking. A purr of 'this isn't really a purr, this is a threat' which had his tail bushing and his head whipping wildly around to see what had caused this sudden change in demeanor. Flicker? Weren't you just saying that...... His voice was alarmed, eyes wide, but he trailed off swiftly when he saw that the previously uninhabited clearing (or so it had appeared) now contained a third cat. It was Shrieking Death, who had essentially appeared from nowhere. Nice! Had it been her? If so, it was an extraordinary mimicking job. Pit didn't know. He was confused. And, presuming he would be too stupid to sort a situation like this out on his own, he waited for the two smarter cats in attendance to give him some clue of what was going on. @Streamtail @ChaosBringer.
Old May 4th, 2024, 03:11 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Flicker

The cream and golden tabby's gaze shifts to Shrieking Death, curiosity clear in her eyes as she seems to whip away the shroud of shadows she was concealing herself within. However, soon enough, the situation becomes even more peculiar as she speaks with her very own voice. Flicker cocks her head to the side, nose twitching. Then another familiar sound reaches her ears, oh yeah, Pit. Her mind clouded with a dumbfounded cloud of confusion, her usually very quick wits lagging as it attempts to register what just happened. Pit seems to be confused too, puzzling her a bit farther with his query.

"Huh...? What do you..." Flicker blinks, giggling a bit at her own momentary idiocy.

Her soft giggling dissolves into hysterical laughter, Shrieking Death is quite amusing indeed. She grins widely at the two of them, her beautiful white smile glinting in the light. Flicker's face has become unintentionally eerie, her eyes still wide and adorable, but there's something about her... she seems a little too excited to be entertained, kept busy. She looks like a kit obsessing over a new toy.

"Oh, hi there Shrieking Death!" She greets her, her voice a sweet purr, "You have good impressions, who else can you do?"

@gs29513 | @ChaosBringer.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old May 12th, 2024, 12:38 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Shrieking Death
Lyrebird's Lullaby [ACTIVE] Shadow Fiend [ACTIVE]

Shrieking Death basked in Pit's confusion and shock. She had been able to perfectly able to copy Flicker's voice without problem. It made her feel powerful that she could cause this confusion and shock in others. Flicker spoke in a sweet voice and a nice purr. There was something off about the molly, but there was something off about all of them. "Hello, Flicker." Shrieking Death greeted back, her voice back to normal, her eues glinting with mischief. "I can do Pit. Pit, darling, would you say something so I could memorise how it sounds?" She requested, her sharp green eyes fixing onto Pit. The more voices she could mimic, the more cats she could lure back to the group.

@Streamtail @gs29513

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 14th, 2024 at 05:49 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Shrieking Death was....a mimic? Pit was REALLY freaked out by this, and had no idea how Flicker was taking this like a relatively normal occurrence. He was aware he had come to the group a bit later, so it was possible that there were other cats with really freaky hidden talents, but WOW that was not right. Strange strange strange strange strange. Flicker was also looking a little strange, but that was sort of the least of his worries. Because now Shrieking Death wanted to copy HIS voice? Heck no! he squawked, eyes wide. I don't want to hear my parrotted back at me! And then, because he had JUST spoken, the fool that was Pit clamped his paws over his mouth in horror. How had he been so STUPID? Shrieking Death had told him to speak and he had just said he wouldn't........speaking in the process!! He could barely believe how dumb that was! But then again, he was always doing dumb stuff, this was just the latest iteration! Stars above, what was he supposed to do with himself now, besides listen to Shrieking Death blabble his words back at him? @Streamtail @ChaosBringer.

Last edited by gs29513; May 13th, 2024 at 01:19 PM.