❝A tuft of evening...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:09 PM

Old September 11th, 2020, 09:51 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Frostpaw jumped up slightly and rolled over giggling knowing this wasn’t very apprentice like she tried to stop laughing. She batted at his face slightly and as he gripped her tail she bounced up and down again, it should push him off and give her time to use a ‘attack’ on him. { @Redtalon. }

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old September 12th, 2020, 02:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post

Brightkit slid over Fennelheart's front paws, twisting so his back faced the ground and he could bat little paws at the old warrior's chin. Excitement gleamed in his cool blue eyes. "TELL me, tell me tell me about it! Did you live in the clouds? Can you FLY? Did you eat birds? Yuuuck!"
Fennelheart laughed at the kit’s imagination of Skyclan,” We didn’t live in the sky, we lived on the ground like Riverclan. But we hunted birds in the trees. We couldn’t fly.” she laughed in amusement,” Birds aren’t that yucky actually.” she replied stifling a purr of amusement over it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 12th, 2020, 05:47 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Dropping Alderkit, Splashleap looked wildly around the clearing. It had been hard to stay focused, on the run back, but now that the kit was away from her, it was easier. Raising her voice, she called Flyfur? she figured Lionstar and Sootflare would just grunt and yell at Alderkit, and Fawnsqueak was probably busy. So, she called out for who seemed to be the head queen. @Rainquail @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Old September 12th, 2020, 05:52 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flyfur poked her head out of the nursery.
"Yes, Splashleap?"
She felt groggy, but she knew she'd gotten plenty of sleep. Maybe it was because she wasn't getting out much.
Ugh.
Anyway, she focused back on Splashleap and motioned for the young warrior to speak, having not noticed that her missing kit was found and returned.

@gs29513 @Ikoria the Wolf Pup

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 12th, 2020, 05:55 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Alderkit was sleeping on the floor now. Her belly was still super full of that plant. @Rainquail @gs29513
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old September 12th, 2020, 06:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Breezehen dropped off her catch from the hunting patrol off at the prey pole and approached Sootflare.
"We have finished our hunting patrol. There was nothing of significance that happened, I don't believe."
Unless Ivorypaw saw something?

@Zesty Mango @wnder

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 12th, 2020, 06:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Um, I found Alderkit out in the territory. She said hi, and then she.....passed out, or fell asleep. Splashleap mewed, a bit nervously. Would Flyfur blame her? What if she got in trouble? Remembering something, she added Oh, and she has some plant stuff on her muzzle. @Rainquail
Old September 12th, 2020, 07:40 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Talking time! Or something. Splashleap wasn't sure, but she wanted to do SOMETHING, so she bounced up to a random warrior. HI there! she chirped in her maybe a little to annoying but unavoidable voice of excitement, doing a happy little hop. Hey! Maybe this warrior could teach her about MATURITY! Which was something she needed help, a LOT of help with. Realizing this was a older warrior, she took a step back, and in a slightly more hesitant and less annoying voice asked Um, since you're OLD, can you teach me about being MATURE? Because I need to get some! Because I want to have an apprentice, and my friend said I need some matureness first, so could you help me please? Oh shoot. She probably said to much there. NO BABBLING! she scolded herself, whisking her tail around to hit her own head. NO BABBLING. Hoping to fix it, she hurriedly mewed Um, that is if you're not busy doing important warrior stuff. Alright, time to just shut her mouth, and hope she hadn't come up to someone grumpy. @Redtalon
Splashleap was pure energy today. Ottersplash wasn't used to being greeted so rambunctiously; if anything, it was normally the other way around for him. Not that Otter minded! Swapping roles was kinda nice actually. A little extroversion never hurt any cat, except maybe the introverted ones, but he was no introvert.

Otter might, uh-- still be unsettled by this feline's behavior on the patrol, but that was kind of another deal. Otter didn't want to remember his image of Splash, maw sprinkled with blood, chasing after the injured cat after he called retreat... so um. He didn't. Instead, Ottersplash pushed that image as far down in the depths of his brain as it would go, slapped a lid on it, and called it a day. Suuuper healthy.

Wait- what? Him? OLD? Ottersplash couldn't help but laugh out loud at the idea of him being any kind of authority on maturity, broad shoulders bobbing with the effort. Somehow she mistook him for some sage, learned warrior-dude who knew a lot about life. Okay. Whatever age Splashleap was, Otter was not that much older, he guaranteed it. (Yeah, a lot of cats thought he looked older than 13 moons cause his physique was on the muscular side. But no one ever thought he was mature.) Otter was about to correct her on his age-- cause rude, he was a beautiful YOUNG tom in his prime -- before a mischievous thought derailed him.

"AH yes, back when I was your age about a moon ago, you young whippersnapper, I had the same questions. Allow me to give you a few pointers." The tom leaned toward her conspiratorially, as if he was about to reveal a well-kept secret. "Try talking in a nasally voice. Walk with your chin held higher than your ambitions. Practice looking at every cat like you're better than them. Oh! Don't forget becoming completely boring and sapping every ounce of fun from your personality. And there it is, my friend. Maturity."

All in all it was the worst best advice he ever gave anyone in his life. (Clearly, Ottersplash was teasing Splashleap, and he knew she'd realize it pretty fast. A bright smile took over his features as he anticipated Splash's reaction.)

Last edited by Ziera; September 17th, 2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old September 12th, 2020, 08:15 PM
You're stuck with me

Oh. Shoot. This cat was big, but now that she thought about it, he wasn't gray at all. Hehe. Oops. But maybe he was old, because he was giving her advice now. But......this was......strange advice. And what was a whippersnapper? Was it someone who......snapped? She didn't snap, did she? A bit confused, she mewed Um......that sounds very boring and lame. Oops. Did she say that. Then, she spotted the twinkle in his eye. He was JOKING! Ha! You're JOKING! she accused, poking him lightly. He couldn't get away with that! She was too smart for him! With a snort, she mewed So, you don't know how to be mature? Or was that a joke first? she wasn't sure. But who knew? Either way, he seemed like a fun dude. @Redtalon
Old September 12th, 2020, 09:16 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Rainquail

The molly cast Halfkit a sympathetic glance. "Well then, I'll be sure to keep a lookout for her. If she's still somewhere within the territory, she'll likely be found or come back at some point." Berryscorch would've liked to provide some more assurance, but there really wasn't a whole lot she could physically do. The most action she could take would be to keep her eyes peeled for the queen, but if she'd already moved beyond the territory, then it was a lost cause. Still, this whole thing seemed rather strange. If she remembered correctly... hadn't Antfrost been the one who interrupted a meeting because she'd been so concerned over her kits' safety? Then it didn't make sense why she'd abandon her kits and clan later on. "If she shows up again sometime, I'll pop into the nursery to let you know."

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩