by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:36 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:31 PM

Old August 30th, 2022, 04:53 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default “Tonight Is The Night,No Time To Lose. Pack Your Bags.”

Had he been going in circles?!? He swore he had seen the same tree around 4 times now. The apprentice instantly turned around,the feeling of something out of place hit him. Someone was out of place…The one that wasn’t supposed to be here. “What do you need in the Dark Forest,You are mortal. Why are you here?” Charredpaw let out a small hiss,allowing the cat to attack him if they so pleased,Charredpaw doubted That They would win since he just gets rebuilt somewhere else but it was clearly worth a shot.
Why do you come to place of the damned and dead,what has your leader done now. Letting you come here like this,embarrassing. ” the icey tone in his voice said it all,he was pissed. Starclan had done it job..not allowing Sparrowflight to get her lives and all but he was still upset of the fact of the starclan cats that had disagreed. The former riverclan apprentice instantly took note of the riverclan scent taht came off this cats pelt and filled his shadowy nose.

{} @Unstable {}
It's better we leave it and give it some time..”

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 30th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Default Re: “Tonight Is The Night,No Time To Lose. Pack Your Bags.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Had he been going in circles?!? He swore he had seen the same tree around 4 times now. The apprentice instantly turned around,the feeling of something out of place hit him. Someone was out of place…The one that wasn’t supposed to be here. “What do you need in the Dark Forest,You are mortal. Why are you here?” Charredpaw let out a small hiss,allowing the cat to attack him if they so pleased,Charredpaw doubted That They would win since he just gets rebuilt somewhere else but it was clearly worth a shot.
Why do you come to place of the damned and dead,what has your leader done now. Letting you come here like this,embarrassing. ” the icey tone in his voice said it all,he was pissed. Starclan had done it job..not allowing Sparrowflight to get her lives and all but he was still upset of the fact of the starclan cats that had disagreed. The former riverclan apprentice instantly took note of the riverclan scent taht came off this cats pelt and filled his shadowy nose.

{} @Unstable {}
Smallpaw (She/her)

Smallpaw slipped into the clearing, “h-hello” she murmured, “I come in search for someone to help me be less weak and shy” she said straightening
Old August 30th, 2022, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstable View Post
Smallpaw (She/her)

Smallpaw slipped into the clearing, “h-hello” she murmured, “I come in search for someone to help me be less weak and shy” she said straightening
That’s not how it works. But nobody here is going to notice you or just try and scare you,what do you need to learn child. ” the toms words came out harsh,Cold to an extent. Charredpww circled the smaller cat. His dark tabby pelt fading well into the tree as he weaved around them lightly. This girl was going to have to be more specific if she wanted help…here of all places. Charredpaw sat down to her left. An amber staring deeply at her.

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Old August 30th, 2022, 09:12 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:

That’s not how it works. But nobody here is going to notice you or just try and scare you,what do you need to learn child. ” the toms words came out harsh,Cold to an extent. Charredpww circled the smaller cat. His dark tabby pelt fading well into the tree as he weaved around them lightly. This girl was going to have to be more specific if she wanted help…here of all places. Charredpaw sat down to her left. An amber staring deeply at her.
Smallpaw looked at the cat, “I want to learn hunting, to be the greatest hunter. I have to be the best hunter Riverclan has ever seen” she said, and I’ve heard of cats training here” she added
Old August 30th, 2022, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Smallpaw looked at the cat, “I want to learn hunting, to be the greatest hunter. I have to be the best hunter Riverclan has ever seen” she said, and I’ve heard of cats training here” she added
Stop,Don’t say that. You are setting goals you will never meet. The goal of being the best Hunter is impossible. But with this,I shall teach you. Since The Darkforest doesn’t have a river or prey like starclan,you’re stuck with pretend. I’ll give you a mossball,I want you to try and do what you think you should be doing here. You are not a lot,You don’t need paw holding..
The toms word were ice cold,This cat was over her own head. Goals far beyond her very reach. Goals that would never happen in her lifetime. The Dark tabby apprentice threw the ball of dead moss a bit further away. “Don’t just stand there. Go after it.

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Old August 30th, 2022, 09:53 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:

Stop,Don’t say that. You are setting goals you will never meet. The goal of being the best Hunter is impossible. But with this,I shall teach you. Since The Darkforest doesn’t have a river or prey like starclan,you’re stuck with pretend. I’ll give you a mossball,I want you to try and do what you think you should be doing here. You are not a lot,You don’t need paw holding..
The toms word were ice cold,This cat was over her own head. Goals far beyond her very reach. Goals that would never happen in her lifetime. The Dark tabby apprentice threw the ball of dead moss a bit further away. “Don’t just stand there. Go after it.
Smallpaw nodded and crouched, she sniffed the dusty wind, it was blowing her scent away. Smallpaw stalked it and leaped, and took a pretend killing bite, she looked at the cat, “by the way, what is your name?” She tilted her head
Old August 30th, 2022, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Smallpaw nodded and crouched, she sniffed the dusty wind, it was blowing her scent away. Smallpaw stalked it and leaped, and took a pretend killing bite, she looked at the cat, “by the way, what is your name?” She tilted her head
Fix Your Form,You made far to much noise. You are supposed to not touch the ground yet be close to it. My name,Charredpaw. I was apprentice during Lionstars leadership. Yeah I know I’m old,don’t say anything about it. What leader for Riverclan is it now Skystar? Or is is still Kestrelstar? ” The Tom shifted into the crouch. Slowly stalking forwards,then suddenly pouncing. Slamming his jaw shut around the mossball in an instant. “Try doing that. Instead of making so much noise.” he lightly scoffed,his amber eye focused on the Shecat before him.

--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

Last edited by stag; August 30th, 2022 at 10:04 PM.
Old August 30th, 2022, 10:07 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Quote:

Fix Your Form,You made far to much noise. You are supposed to not touch the ground yet be close to it. My name,Charredpaw. I was apprentice during Lionstars leadership. Yeah I know I’m old,don’t say anything about it. What leader for Riverclan is it now Skystar? Or is is still Kestrelstar? ” The Tom shifted into the crouch. Slowly stalking forwards,then suddenly pouncing. Slamming his jaw shut around the mossball in an instant. “Try doing that. Instead of making so much noise.” he lightly scoffed,his amber eye focused on the Shecat before him.
“Well, the leader now is Pikestar” she replied, fixing her form as she was told, making no noise she snuck to the mossball again before pouncing onto it and taking a pretend killing bite, she looked at Charredpaw, “I don’t think your that old” she said