Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
┆♡ " I'm going crazy...
Last post by infected
Today 05:38 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:37 AM
┆♡ i'm not even a star...
Last post by infected
Today 05:37 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 05:27 AM
Kit Corner
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 1st, 2019, 10:34 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Wishtail buried her head under her tail, shivering. Ever since the cold strike of greencough, Wishtail had still remnants of a head cold. White cough wasn't as serious, so she hadn't had it treated, but she was regretting it. She could barely stay awake. Sniffing, she blinked her foggy eyes and tried to get rid of the mist. Slowly, she murmured to herself. Scanning around, she shakily got up and began to exit her warm moss nest.

(OPEN)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 2nd, 2019, 10:47 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Forestshade blinked, looking around the clearing. Life was pretty dull right now and the solitary cat wanted some quiet. He only had one thing on his mind. Why did I choose yes? I’ve been so stressed and anxious ever since and it was probably a mistake. He sighed looking up at silverpelt. He wanted to get his mind unoccupied and padded toward the fresh kill pile. He took a small lizard and sat down. As he tore he looked around again. Ever since becoming deputy, more cats seemed to notice him. Weather it was for bragging purposes or his personality, he couldn’t tell anymore. All he knew was that he could trust few cats. One of these cats he could trust was, Willowmask. She was a very close friend of his and he would protect her at all costs. He was suprised at how well his exersize worked and he took more bites of his lizard. When he finished he laid down and looked around him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 3rd, 2019, 10:38 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Cascadepaw bounded into the training ground, looking for Stormlily. He hadn't trained in a while and thought they could work on battle moves.

He sat down, waiting for his mentor to appear.

(Sorry for being inactive Cheetah, I've been busy irl!)

@CheetahPelt

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:00 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

~ @Rosemew ~

Shiverblaze walked out of the warriors den, his mind set on Moonstream from Riverclan. He had met her a couple days ago and already started to develop feelings for her. 'Maybe she'll be waiting at the border for me. Yeah probably not, but it doesn't hurt to try,', he thought. Shiverblaze walked towards the camp exit.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:07 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post
~ @Rosemew ~

Shiverblaze walked out of the warriors den, his mind set on Moonstream from Riverclan. He had met her a couple days ago and already started to develop feelings for her. 'Maybe she'll be waiting at the border for me. Yeah probably not, but it doesn't hurt to try,', he thought. Shiverblaze walked towards the camp exit.
Beetlefrost was laying under a shady tree, interest sparking in her eyes as she saw Shiverblaze go towards the camp exit. Standing up, the skinny molly stretched, walking over. She rained a brow, her tail flicking. "Going hunting?" She inquired, the molly had the same blunt voice since an apprentice.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Beetlefrost was laying under a shady tree, interest sparking in her eyes as she saw Shiverblaze go towards the camp exit. Standing up, the skinny molly stretched, walking over. She rained a brow, her tail flicking. "Going hunting?" She inquired, the molly had the same blunt voice since an apprentice.
Shiverblaze stopped in his tracks when his best friend stopped him. He looked at her, a little nervous. "Um yeah. I thought hunting would do me good.", he replied, hoping she wouldn't suspect anything. He knew that if he went to see that Riverclan molly somebody might follow him or even wonder why he smells like he's been in Riverclan territory.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:16 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Shiverblaze stopped in his tracks when his best friend stopped him. He looked at her, a little nervous. "Um yeah. I thought hunting would do me good.", he replied, hoping she wouldn't suspect anything. He knew that if he went to see that Riverclan molly somebody might follow him or even wonder why he smells like he's been in Riverclan territory.
The narrow faced molly hummed, gears turning in her eyes. "I guess I'll come along too,since it's newleaf. Prey should be plentiful." She commented.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:

The narrow faced molly hummed, gears turning in her eyes. "I guess I'll come along too,since it's newleaf. Prey should be plentiful." She commented.
Shiverblaze's heart sank, but he didn't show it. He didn't want to tell her she couldn't come. "Sure I could use the company.", he replied, nothing was shown in his mew.

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:23 PM
yippee!!!

Quote:

Shiverblaze's heart sank, but he didn't show it. He didn't want to tell her she couldn't come. "Sure I could use the company.", he replied, nothing was shown in his mew.
Beetle grinned, her eyes squinting slightly in slight joy. Her tail flicked,beginning to pad to the exit. "Great. Let's go!"

Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:25 PM

Quote:

Beetle grinned, her eyes squinting slightly in slight joy. Her tail flicked,beginning to pad to the exit. "Great. Let's go!"
A vision of Moonstream flashed through his brain, but he pushed it aside. "Yeah.", he meowed. Shiverblaze walked out of the camp.

Closed Thread