Last post by squidz
Today 10:10 AM

Old May 15th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

{Somehow I didnt see this ahah} || @Fuzzyfeline||

Snailriver ran over, the giant white and ginger tom rumbling softly as he smelled it. "Hm.. Either my nose is off or you're getting something wrong. I just smell Thunderclan... Although my nose might be off which is too likely." The tom had never had a good sense for smell, especially not during his past days pushing a certain female into mud constantly. Looking over at their patrol leader, Angelwing he asked, "Do you smell anything different?" Taking another sniff at the scent he then nodded. "There is something off.. There is. But its not that strong, thats why I didn't pick it up at the start.
@Cave

Slipping between the other to warriors Anglewing sniffed the scent. It stuck, ThunderClan stench almost over whelming the other smells. That was to be expected if a ThunderClan patrol just went through yet the scent was hard to detect. "Yes, not strong at all." Taking another breath in a different location the tri colored feline caught a recognizable scent. Fox? Second guessing herself the warrior took in the smell. "It's fox, faint but there." She added time serious as she looked at the two other warriors her blue eyes unwavering. After a second thought she flicked her tail. Being the elder of the patrol she's have to call the shots. "We'll fallow the scent there's a possibility that it's still around here. Even if it's faint." Anglewing informed. It was unlikely that a fox was still around but checking it was the most logical answer.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 15th, 2019, 11:21 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Fuzzyfeline @TheImmortalElder

Oakbranch checked around for more of the scent not finding much more than a few traces here and there. She looked around for any signs of a Thunderclan patrol or physical signs of a fox. However, she didn't find much other than a slightly crumpled fern which she had walked over to in order to smell. The fern did in fact smell like fox, however, the scent was stale. "I think it was here a day ago, the scents don't seem anchent but they also arn't that fresh. I wonder if Thunderclan knows of this fox."

Last edited by Cave; May 15th, 2019 at 11:22 PM.
Old May 16th, 2019, 12:06 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
@Fuzzyfeline @TheImmortalElder

Oakbranch checked around for more of the scent not finding much more than a few traces here and there. She looked around for any signs of a Thunderclan patrol or physical signs of a fox. However, she didn't find much other than a slightly crumpled fern which she had walked over to in order to smell. The fern did in fact smell like fox, however, the scent was stale. "I think it was here a day ago, the scents don't seem anchent but they also arn't that fresh. I wonder if Thunderclan knows of this fox."
The ginger tom shoved forward making sure not to cross the border. "I don't think they know its there... The scent is stale and none of us could smell it... it was only when we really tried to smell for it cause we knew something was up that we scented the fox." It made sense for the tom. He was happy that for once his mind cooperated and he thought more logical than emotional - the latter himself he had experienced too much lately... it was always like that with Mintflower. No focus, focus on your patrol.. You can moon over a she-cat later. "I think we should follow it. It might have a den along the border and if it is in Riverclan territory we need to get it out."

|| @Fuzzyfeline - I did as you asked you little ass ||

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 16th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

The ginger tom shoved forward making sure not to cross the border. "I don't think they know its there... The scent is stale and none of us could smell it... it was only when we really tried to smell for it cause we knew something was up that we scented the fox." It made sense for the tom. He was happy that for once his mind cooperated and he thought more logical than emotional - the latter himself he had experienced too much lately... it was always like that with Mintflower. No focus, focus on your patrol.. You can moon over a she-cat later. "I think we should follow it. It might have a den along the border and if it is in Riverclan territory we need to get it out."

|| @Fuzzyfeline - I did as you asked you little ass ||
(Yeah yeah I was picking on you meanie)

Yes exactly. They needed to follow it as she's suggested. It was unlikely that ThunderClan knew about it. "Assuming ThunderClsn isn't a bunch of moss brains they don't know it was through here." The warrior guessed twitching her tail. Heading Snailriver she looked from Oakbranch to him. "Yes, that would be the logical conclusion. " Anglewing meowed before heading after the stale scent slowly. The tri color flicked her tail for the others to follow. They needed to find out soon. If there indeed was a fox in RiverClan territory they had to get it out before it hurt someone or got to comfortable. Having anything like that around was dangerous and a threat to prey supplies.
@Cave

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; May 16th, 2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old May 16th, 2019, 10:54 PM
My brain is a circus

( @Fuzzyfeline @TheImmortalElder )
Oakbranch followed Angelwing silently. She was thinking hard about where a fox den could be in this area. She was trying to remember if she has seen any gnarly tree roots, fallen trunks, or rocks forming den like structures. Then it came to her, there was a tree that splayed out at the base, big enough for a fox to slip through and dig its den. "Hey guys, I think I know where it might be. There's a tree up somewhere that has a hole at the base of it, though last I checked it wasn't dug out, but that was a few moons ago I think." she mewed uncertainly. "Either way the tree is along this path, so we won't need to search that far from here," she added a bit more confidently.
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:45 PM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
( @Fuzzyfeline @TheImmortalElder )
Oakbranch followed Angelwing silently. She was thinking hard about where a fox den could be in this area. She was trying to remember if she has seen any gnarly tree roots, fallen trunks, or rocks forming den like structures. Then it came to her, there was a tree that splayed out at the base, big enough for a fox to slip through and dig its den. "Hey guys, I think I know where it might be. There's a tree up somewhere that has a hole at the base of it, though last I checked it wasn't dug out, but that was a few moons ago I think." she mewed uncertainly. "Either way the tree is along this path, so we won't need to search that far from here," she added a bit more confidently.

{I may or may not have forgotten this lol, maybe they could find something... like adders? Idk}

|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

Snailriver nodded, the white tom having drifted off in thought about another one and with his focus back on the patrol he spoke as he took the lead - Angelwing seemed adamant about waiting for him to speak before they moved on. "I think I know of that tree. It has looked suspicious but the Thunderclan scent around it has been strong - as it is this close to the border. They might have been keeping an eye out as well." The large tom nodded as they neared the tree that they had been speaking of. "There it is." He stood a few fox lengths away. Although the fox scents were faded it was still a danger to them if something else could have moved in. "We need to be careful. Other animals might have moved into that den. It seems like a good place, even for a rogue with kits possibly."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 21st, 2019, 12:20 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

{I may or may not have forgotten this lol, maybe they could find something... like adders? Idk}

|| @Fuzzyfeline ||

Snailriver nodded, the white tom having drifted off in thought about another one and with his focus back on the patrol he spoke as he took the lead - Angelwing seemed adamant about waiting for him to speak before they moved on. "I think I know of that tree. It has looked suspicious but the Thunderclan scent around it has been strong - as it is this close to the border. They might have been keeping an eye out as well." The large tom nodded as they neared the tree that they had been speaking of. "There it is." He stood a few fox lengths away. Although the fox scents were faded it was still a danger to them if something else could have moved in. "We need to be careful. Other animals might have moved into that den. It seems like a good place, even for a rogue with kits possibly."
@Cave

The tri colored molly nodded to the other female. Yes that was correct. Even though Anglewing didn't know this area as good as others her memory was jogged by Oakbranch's statement. Snailriver's statement held logic as well, though she doubted the last part. She was a rouge once- the first 3 moons of her life- and they normally stated clear of possible threat when kits were involved. It was instinct, a mother instinctively take a care of her young and keeps them clear of danger. Or that was his it's supposed to work. "Yes, it's always possible another animal took refuge here." She agreed stopping with the other warriors. Fox scent is stale and Sbailriver is correct, ThunderClan scent is stronger. None on our side though Checking the edge of the border slightly she nodded to herself before going back to investigating the den. "Rationally speaking one of us should check out the den for potential threats." Angkewing meowed glancing over at the two. She'd let them decide this.

Old May 21st, 2019, 10:39 PM
My brain is a circus

@Fuzzyfeline @Arié
(Oof sorry this is so short)
Oakbranch looked over to Snailriver, wondering if he would volunteer himself for such a task. Though she would go if nobody else would, she wanted to give the others a chance to make a choice that they could be proud of. She also would feel the need to ask if she could, something the brown tabby didn't want to do at the moment.

Last edited by Cave; May 21st, 2019 at 10:39 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 05:23 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
@Fuzzyfeline @Arié
(Oof sorry this is so short)
Oakbranch looked over to Snailriver, wondering if he would volunteer himself for such a task. Though she would go if nobody else would, she wanted to give the others a chance to make a choice that they could be proud of. She also would feel the need to ask if she could, something the brown tabby didn't want to do at the moment.

|| @Fuzzyfeline - Time to get Snail stuck in the med-cat den and suffer from an adder bite. Cannot wait LOL ||

"I will go in. Though be prepared to run, I'm not the smartest choice but I do know how to avoid the grips of badgers and or foxes." Sneaking through, staying low to the grass the ginger and white tom sneaked into the den by the tree. Although he was inside there was no smell of anything but there... all of a sudden a hissing noise came from the side and he jumped back but not before feeling jaws close around his hindleg and he breathed through the pain before running out as fast as possible. Nothing followed him but he made it to where the two others stood, panting, before he collapsed to the ground the pain pulsing through. Something was spreading but he didn't know what it was and he just managed to breathe, "Adder... Family," before he started twitching violently. The pain of an adder bite was dangerous even to a large tom like Snailriver. He didn't have the speed of a Windclan cat and hadn't been as fast to get back to the others as cats from the other clans might have been.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old May 23rd, 2019, 11:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

|| @Fuzzyfeline - Time to get Snail stuck in the med-cat den and suffer from an adder bite. Cannot wait LOL ||

"I will go in. Though be prepared to run, I'm not the smartest choice but I do know how to avoid the grips of badgers and or foxes." Sneaking through, staying low to the grass the ginger and white tom sneaked into the den by the tree. Although he was inside there was no smell of anything but there... all of a sudden a hissing noise came from the side and he jumped back but not before feeling jaws close around his hindleg and he breathed through the pain before running out as fast as possible. Nothing followed him but he made it to where the two others stood, panting, before he collapsed to the ground the pain pulsing through. Something was spreading but he didn't know what it was and he just managed to breathe, "Adder... Family," before he started twitching violently. The pain of an adder bite was dangerous even to a large tom like Snailriver. He didn't have the speed of a Windclan cat and hadn't been as fast to get back to the others as cats from the other clans might have been.
@Cave

When Oakbranch didn't offer Angelwing wasn't sure if Snailriver would. It wasn't that she didn't want to but that she wanted to give them a chance which wasn't typical behavior for her. Though the large tom did offer to go and the tri colored feline dipped her head in approval. Yet as he explained he wasn't the smartest choice she almost called him back to go herself. With a lady of her tail the warrior watched him lower himself and disappear into the den. Nothing about this seemed rational but she felt something was going to happen. Like a whisper saying not to let him go deeper. It was irrational though, logically speaking you check an abandoned den to make sure it was indeed abandoned.
Time passed quickly because next thing she knew Snailriver ran out, in a frenzy babbling something about adders and family. Tossing a glance at Oakbranch the molly ran over to the ginger and white tom looking over his body. He was bit. An adder bite can be deadly. Angelwing remembered tail now lashing yet again. "We have to get him to Shiverpetal now, help me carry him!" She demanded before grabbing his scarf. He was much large then herself and it was impossible to her him back to camp alone.