Closed Thread

Old August 6th, 2020, 02:40 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: 👿 Suffer the Consequences 👿

[ @Dipper ]

----Goosefury----

As soon as his gaze landed on Fawnsqueak, he was hurrying over. He hadn't even noticed that he was covered in blood, and when he glanced down at himself, chest heaving as he panted for breath, his expression faded into that of mild surprise.

"Some of it," he muttered after a moment. "That last one scratched my head up pretty good, and I'm pretty sure I've got a few bruises. But they got what they deserved." He looked over his shoulder at the fleeing Clan. He would have liked to get a few more in, but his thirst for revenge was quenched for now.

"If you're done here, can we head back?" he asked. "All I can smell is ShadowClan."
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:47 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@kittygirl

Ashfeather didn't know what to say. "I... can't disobey my Clan," she whispered before carefully backing up. She gave a small nod before disappearing into the crowd of WindClan cats.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:51 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Lilypaw nodded back and bounded away after shadowclan, this was a sad fight. She was hoping to shred and kill sparrow, but yet only met with a friend who knew this battle was wrong! hopefully if icestar saw her performance she would understand her reason..."I wouldn't pass up a fight for no good reason..." she mumbled, before vanishing out of sight.

@TheNyanCatMinecart

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:53 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak's worry melted off his shoulders when Goosefury explained only some was his own, a relief he hadn't realized would be so intense. Goosefury was fine, thankfully. He didn't know what he would've done with himself if he led Goosefury into a raid that'd be his death. Nodding to confirm they could leave, he walked alongside Goosefury to leave the camp behind them, his medical supplies largely untouched and still coating his own pelt.

"Don't have anything for the bruises," he muttered, half to himself. "On the way back, maybe.. you should spend a little extra time in the river. You don't want to alarm, uh.." Fawnsqueak swallowed the noun, unsure if he wanted to insert his object of affection or the clan overall.

@Slushie

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old August 6th, 2020, 02:55 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Moonraven @Rainquail ]

The world moved in and out of focus and time somehow managed to slow down and speed up simultaneously. In a blink of golden eyes, two cats were by Rushingmoor’s side but he still felt as though the whole world was sluggish.

Paws clutched his neck and for once natural instincts didn’t scream at him to wriggle free; all he could do was lay under them and stare up at the sky. The blue expanse was starting to fill with clouds and Rushingmoor wondered if the fire would last much longer. A familiar lilac face blocked his view partially and Rushingmoor shifted golden eyes to meet Twi’s, offering her a little smile despite their situation. Had she always been this pretty?

A new cat was beside him but Rushingmoor only wanted to look at Twilight. If he was going to die then he wanted to die looking at her. It was funny how all of his confused emotions felt a lot less confusing now. He wanted to be around Twi. He had never experienced the type of emotion he felt for her before but Rushingmoor was beginning to think it might be love. Hopefully it wasn’t too late.

“T-t-tw-“
Old August 6th, 2020, 03:10 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@~RooRoo~
{We can end here if you want}

Puddlepaw nodded slowly. "Maybe. But we should probably get some sleep first. It's been a long night." With a yawn, he gave a flick of his tail in goodbye, and split off, rushing to catch up with the rest of the group.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old August 6th, 2020, 03:15 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Ya. he yawned and walked away to go sleep. (Kk!) @Puddle~
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!
Old August 6th, 2020, 04:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Dipper ]

----Goosefury----

His only response was a good-natured grunt and shrug. He didn't quite fancy the river, but Fawnsqueak made a very valid point. If he walked back into camp covered in blood, most of it not his own, he was bound to raise questions. And he was certain Lionstar didn't know about he and the medicine cat's little endeavors.

With a heavy sigh he pushed through the camp exit alongside Fawnsqueak. His face hurt, and blood was still dripping slowly down his nose, but he figured that once they got back to RiverClan's camp, he would be fine.

His anger had faded. Now he was simply just exhausted. It was time for a nap.
Old August 6th, 2020, 04:37 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Baby claws hurt. That’s what he’s discovered from that entire experience, the little kit had done a number to his already injured face. Claw marks down his chin and around the base of his neck and muzzle. Couldn’t wait for those to settle in and turn into scars. Even uglier than he already was. The dens have been destroyed and shadowclan cats were fleeing, though he couldn’t help but wonder what the smoky haze was all about. Maybe starclan struck toad head dead via lighting and took her minions out while they were at it.

Amused he padded over the destroyed remains of shadowclans once lived in dens. Approving the lilac leader and noting Rushingmoor had fallen, not that he was overtly concerned. He looked dazed and confused but he wouldn’t die would he?

Whatever. He gently bumped his head against Twilightstars shoulder not wanting to interrupt much. “I’m going to check the territory and mark off our borders. What else do you need me to do?” he said under his breath watching rushingmoor for a moment and glancing at Coldamber who he assumed would have control of the situation. He pulled away briefly scanning the clear for anybody able bodied. “Wolffang come. We’re going to scout the territory and mark the borders.” he glanced back at twilight not caring to keep up on his what else do you need. “I’ll be back to evacuate everybody else and get some healing set up back at camp” He turned assuming wolf was next to him before catching sight of Fawnsqueak just as he was leaving. Trotting over time quickly meet him he rubbed his shoulder against the medicine cats.

“Thanks fawn. I’m glad Lionstar let me have you for the night” and with that he pressed a smooch to his cheek and waved his tail for wolffang to join him slipping by the riverclan tom out into the night.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart @Dipper

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old August 6th, 2020, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@wren @Dipper

Wolffang gave a nod to the deputy. The sturdy gray tom slipped forward, keeping pace with the tom and averting his gaze from the tom's clawed face. What in StarClan's name had happened there? More scars from tiny claws? He kept his bright yellow eyes fixed straight on their destination, but they occasionally shifted to the haze of smoke in the distance. Maybe StarClan punished them, he thought, his mouth twitching. That would be pretty good. However, ShadowClan's territory was WindClan's now. He just hoped that, maybe, the trees would burn down so the territory could be more open. With that, he looked over at the RiverClan medicine cat. He really didn't like the other Clans, and did believe that they could've driven out ShadowClan on their own. However, he did have to grudgingly admit that Coldamber and Snailswirl, who had just been appointed the medicine cats of WindClan, probably couldn't do their job on their own. "While we mark, should we check out the source of the fire?" he asked, some of his curiosity getting the best of him.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Closed Thread