Old February 14th, 2023, 12:35 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Open, MHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
"No clue."
Soki Blinked and waited outside "Lets Prank next door after class" she said with a soft smile
Old February 15th, 2023, 07:42 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
His darker skin flushes slightly and he looks away before looking at the ground. He momentarily locks eyes with Daiko, but he looks away.
Angel smiles. Sure, Ryoto was...strange but he was sweet and nice! Angel looks at him and blinks. "So what's up with you?" They ask Ryoto.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old February 16th, 2023, 07:25 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ View Post
Angel smiles. Sure, Ryoto was...strange but he was sweet and nice! Angel looks at him and blinks. "So what's up with you?" They ask Ryoto.
Ryoto looks at Angel before he shrugs his broad shoulders."Nothing much." just falling for you even more. He doesn't say the last part aloud, and he certainly does not say that his parents and siblings haven't contacted him. He just feels more and more alone each and every day. Other than Angel, he has no friends no matter how hard he tries. And Odin strike him down if he even attempts to change to make friends with some
of the other students. GAH! He shakes the thought out of his head before he smiles apologetically at Angel.

Although he does not know Ryoto too well, Daiko can assume that he is not very happy. But another thing that is kind of obvious... - and as a hopeless romantic - he notices the tall and dark male seems to have feelings(or his equivalent of feelings) for Angel. maybe I could get some people to help me with the upcoming Valentine's Day Dance! He thinks to himself with a bright smile before he wraps his arms around himself and smiles at the sky.

Kurai, on the other hand, only has one thing on his mind. He's thinking of his family. He cringes when he thinks of his father - why can't you just be normal?! - and he fees tears behind his eyelids when he thinks of his mother - don't listen to your father, Rai. You are perfect just the way you are. - and it's not like he can do anything to drown his fathers disappointed voice nor his mother's forlorn one from his memories.

Sitting by himself thinking of who he can bring to the Dance, Kaen leans back in his chair ad watches the harmless flames licking his fingertips as he conjures up a small flame. He smiles softly as he stares at it, mesmerized. It reminds him of the day he got his quirk - when he hurt his father after he had started to beat Kaen's little sister - Ryu.

As if sensing the depression in the air, Ahmya looks at each of the people in turn. She sees that Ryoto seems slightly uncomfortable, that Daiko is happily writing notes down on a scrap of paper, that Kurai seems to be despairing about something, and that Kaen is lost in thought. Ahmya has always been able to see how others feel - it's something about empathy, she knows - and she feels something stabbing into her head. She reaches back to swat the thing, but when she sees nothing, she stares. what is wrong with me...? She thinks to herself before shaking her head.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old February 16th, 2023, 10:15 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Ryoto looks at Angel before he shrugs his broad shoulders."Nothing much." just falling for you even more. He doesn't say the last part aloud, and he certainly does not say that his parents and siblings haven't contacted him. He just feels more and more alone each and every day. Other than Angel, he has no friends no matter how hard he tries. And Odin strike him down if he even attempts to change to make friends with some
of the other students. GAH! He shakes the thought out of his head before he smiles apologetically at Angel.

Although he does not know Ryoto too well, Daiko can assume that he is not very happy. But another thing that is kind of obvious... - and as a hopeless romantic - he notices the tall and dark male seems to have feelings(or his equivalent of feelings) for Angel. maybe I could get some people to help me with the upcoming Valentine's Day Dance! He thinks to himself with a bright smile before he wraps his arms around himself and smiles at the sky.

Kurai, on the other hand, only has one thing on his mind. He's thinking of his family. He cringes when he thinks of his father - why can't you just be normal?! - and he fees tears behind his eyelids when he thinks of his mother - don't listen to your father, Rai. You are perfect just the way you are. - and it's not like he can do anything to drown his fathers disappointed voice nor his mother's forlorn one from his memories.

Sitting by himself thinking of who he can bring to the Dance, Kaen leans back in his chair ad watches the harmless flames licking his fingertips as he conjures up a small flame. He smiles softly as he stares at it, mesmerized. It reminds him of the day he got his quirk - when he hurt his father after he had started to beat Kaen's little sister - Ryu.

As if sensing the depression in the air, Ahmya looks at each of the people in turn. She sees that Ryoto seems slightly uncomfortable, that Daiko is happily writing notes down on a scrap of paper, that Kurai seems to be despairing about something, and that Kaen is lost in thought. Ahmya has always been able to see how others feel - it's something about empathy, she knows - and she feels something stabbing into her head. She reaches back to swat the thing, but when she sees nothing, she stares. what is wrong with me...? She thinks to herself before shaking her head.
Angel smiles at Ryoto and then, out of the corner of her eye, they spot a poster for the Valentines Day Dance. They squeal with excitement. They then blush, a bit embarrassed, but turn to Ryoto. "We should go to the dance together!" She says and smiles.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf