Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM

Old December 14th, 2017, 04:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
" Heh, Alright! I'll come. Obelisk may come to, but I Doubt he will. He rarely likes to travel..." She said with a sigh. " So, are you excited? I heard that Ozpin has something planned. Not entirely sure what it is, since Gold doesn't usually tell us about his meetings with Ozpin, although he did tell us it had something like the teams at this school having to compete against each other, or something like that." She said with a slight smile.
Weiss gulped she looked at wicker now
" t..the tournament ? Another one! " she said and was actually worried she remembered yangs mistake . Now she wondered who else will mess up Blake or herself but she reminded herself that she wasn't capable of such a thing . She had a bit of a scared look in her eyes but shook her head slightly
" I hope your team is ready . And I sure hope our leader is too... " she said

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 14th, 2017, 05:12 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss gulped she looked at wicker now
" t..the tournament ? Another one! " she said and was actually worried she remembered yangs mistake . Now she wondered who else will mess up Blake or herself but she reminded herself that she wasn't capable of such a thing . She had a bit of a scared look in her eyes but shook her head slightly
" I hope your team is ready . And I sure hope our leader is too... " she said
"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. I bet it's not going to be as big, and surely he won't let it be televised, since all teams are from this school. Wouldn't that just look...Well, a bit sadistic, having to face your friends, and classmates, on the field in a duel?" She said, her head tilting slightly. "And we are...Ready..." She said, sounding a bit uneasy, thinking of what had happened only hours earlier.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:19 PM

Quote:
"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. I bet it's not going to be as big, and surely he won't let it be televised, since all teams are from this school. Wouldn't that just look...Well, a bit sadistic, having to face your friends, and classmates, on the field in a duel?" She said, her head tilting slightly. "And we are...Ready..." She said, sounding a bit uneasy, thinking of what had happened only hours earlier.
wait ...fighting our friends?...I'll have to ask Ozpin about this it doesn't seem right or to me any ways
She had her hands behind her back and smirked
" well our team did win last time I wouldn't be surprised if we did win this time " she said pride was strong in her tone even her head was held high , she let out a giggle and whipped her hair to the other side she looked at her right hand that was up to the level of her eyes " no body can beat my skills. And our combos . Like ladybug and freezerburn which are effective " she said now her eyes showed pride as well

Last edited by Leucos; December 14th, 2017 at 05:23 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:34 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
wait ...fighting our friends?...I'll have to ask Ozpin about this it doesn't seem right or to me any ways
She had her hands behind her back and smirked
" well our team did win last time I wouldn't be surprised if we did win this time " she said pride was strong in her tone even her head was held high , she let out a giggle and whipped her hair to the other side she looked at her right hand that was up to the level of her eyes " no body can beat my skills. And our combos . Like ladybug and freezerburn which are effective " she said now her eyes showed pride as well
"Mhm, it was! I watched from on our TV back at our old School. But, I bet Laurel could beat Yang!" She said, teasing slightly. "And I Also bet that Obelisk and I could beat Yang and yourself!" She said, Smirking.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
"Mhm, it was! I watched from on our TV back at our old School. But, I bet Laurel could beat Yang!" She said, teasing slightly. "And I Also bet that Obelisk and I could beat Yang and yourself!" She said, Smirking.
She sighed and shook her head slightly and leaned forward
" tsk tsk tsk. don't you even know what yangs semblance is? With every hit she gets stronger. It's impossible that this laurel would be able to beat her . And me? Please ! How can you defend yourself from my Glyphs? And I use dust ! Which by the way is powerful " she said

Old December 14th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
She sighed and shook her head slightly and leaned forward
" tsk tsk tsk. don't you even know what yangs semblance is? With every hit she gets stronger. It's impossible that this laurel would be able to beat her . And me? Please ! How can you defend yourself from my Glyphs? And I use dust ! Which by the way is powerful " she said
wicker laughed, her Gloves lighting up slightly. "Heh, Trust me. Laurel has never let her semblance activate, and for a good reason. Although, that would be bad luck to tell you what it is before the match, wouldn't it? All you need to know is that everything will be fine as long as your don't Touch her hair!" She said, smiling. "And you may find that although I am seemingly unarmed, I still have a few Aces in my pockets!" She said, smiling. "Besides, I also use Dust. Its the main source of energy for my Weapon, Although I do have an alternate source if I run out..." She said, Smiling.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
wicker laughed, her Gloves lighting up slightly. "Heh, Trust me. Laurel has never let her semblance activate, and for a good reason. Although, that would be bad luck to tell you what it is before the match, wouldn't it? All you need to know is that everything will be fine as long as your don't Touch her hair!" She said, smiling. "And you may find that although I am seemingly unarmed, I still have a few Aces in my pockets!" She said, smiling. "Besides, I also use Dust. Its the main source of energy for my Weapon, Although I do have an alternate source if I run out..." She said, Smiling.
Weiss narrowed her eyes slightly and grumbled she stood back up and huffed now crossing her arms her eyes looked deadly now her scar adding to the affect
" how can a bunch of newcomers beat a team like us!?! It's ridiculous . We will win again . I won't let shame upon my team by being beat! " she said frustratingly . She took a deep breath and sighed
" no matter that's hours and hours away . Any ways would you like to see what I am capable of? I haven't been in training due to...studies. Let's take this outside " she said and smirked but it did bring a small sense of fear or she hoped it did.

Old December 14th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss narrowed her eyes slightly and grumbled she stood back up and huffed now crossing her arms her eyes looked deadly now her scar adding to the affect
" how can a bunch of newcomers beat a team like us!?! It's ridiculous . We will win again . I won't let shame upon my team by being beat! " she said frustratingly . She took a deep breath and sighed
" no matter that's hours and hours away . Any ways would you like to see what I am capable of? I haven't been in training due to...studies. Let's take this outside " she said and smirked but it did bring a small sense of fear or she hoped it did.
"Shame? No, I wouldn't think of it as shame, just another defeat. Haven't you ever lost before?" She asked, smiling. "And sure, I haven't been able to train either, with all the mayhem that's been going on with my team!" She said, smiling as she walked alongside her. She was slightly unnerved by her confidence, but she thought she could use that to her advantage, so she did not mind, although it did remind her to be careful.
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:14 PM

Quote:
"Shame? No, I wouldn't think of it as shame, just another defeat. Haven't you ever lost before?" She asked, smiling. "And sure, I haven't been able to train either, with all the mayhem that's been going on with my team!" She said, smiling as she walked alongside her. She was slightly unnerved by her confidence, but she thought she could use that to her advantage, so she did not mind, although it did remind her to be careful.
Weiss chuckled and moved a piece of her hair out of the way they where outside in no time she stood a bit from the school in a good clearing she grabbed Myrtenaster and swung it around now pointing it at wicker the dust vials spun around until her sword glowed red
" ready? Don't hold back " she said her eyes narrowed a bit and her left foot moved backwards now a Glyph was underneath her

Old December 14th, 2017, 06:23 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss chuckled and moved a piece of her hair out of the way they where outside in no time she stood a bit from the school in a good clearing she grabbed Myrtenaster and swung it around now pointing it at wicker the dust vials spun around until her sword glowed red
" ready? Don't hold back " she said her eyes narrowed a bit and her left foot moved backwards now a Glyph was underneath her
"Me? Hold Back? Who do you think I am, Blake?" She asked, Laughing. Her gloves Turned Black in color, a black thread wrapping itself around them, which slowly changed in color. It changed in shape, extending up her arms, before connicting to her dress. "So, You like to Fight with Swords, eh? I can do that!" She said, Before her gloves stared to generate multiple thin, red threads. They intertwined, forming a handle, before weaving together to form a blade, resembling one of Obelisks dual swords. "See, I use Dust! Although for a different purpose!" She said with a smile, Before putting one hand behind her back. "En Garde!" She said with a smirk. She wasn't the best at fencing, although she had learned a few moves.