Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:19 AM
The Forest Roars
Last post by alec
Today 06:19 AM
Favourite Criminal...
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:09 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2021, 08:39 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

ShadowClan Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

[This is open to all apprentices of ShC, especially if your mentor has gone with Dawn]

Dawnstar had put her trust in him and Shadestorm had noticed the coldness in her voice. She had picked him as deputy but had she only done so because all the other options were garbage and not because she liked him? Who wouldn't like him, he was Shadestorm, the strongest warrior in the whole forest if you didn't count the leader herself. She must just have been a little grumpy on this day, after he proved himself a little more she'd calm down. One thing to do was to train the apprentices a little.

"Apprentices of Shadowclan!" He called out in a strong voice, making sure no one could miss his command, if they'd listen was up to them though. He wouldn't force anyone to train right now, even though he'd like all the apprentices to come here and practice he didn't have the energy to go up to each and everyone and get them to attend. "I'll be holding a training event for everyone who has nothing better to do, especially if your mentor has gone with Dawnstar" He wasn't gonna call out the apprentices who didn't currently have their men
tors here, he didn't care and they knew who they were.

Ivykit would have liked this but Shadestorm had a gut feeling Dawnstar would like him taking a kit into apprentice training, even if the kit in question was overly competent and would be an apprentice already if it wasn't for the warrior code. His daughter was already proving herself and Shadestorm couldn't help but wounder what Bramblekit would have turned in to if it wasn't for... whatever had happened to him and Scarpelt...
NO! No, no, no. He couldn't afford to think about that now, he had more important things to think about, patrols and other duties.

Speaking of patrols, they could get interesting. The deputy had already gathered a little list of cats who needed to be put in place, Grimhound being one of them. That dog was way too kooky and placing it on a patrol could certainly help with that...

But patrols weren't something to think about now, it was time to train the apprentices a little, let them spar and test their strength and tactics a little. Shadestorm already had two apprentices, Antpaw and Meadowpaw but once he had gotten their training out of the way he could pick out an apprentice better suited to be trained under the deputy himself.

[Don't mention or quote me here, I'll read all the replies]

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; October 9th, 2021 at 09:05 AM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 09:24 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

Puffinpaw

Puffinpaw decided to drag himself over to this event the new deputy was doing. There wasn't much he could do while Poisonpetal was away and he wanted to become a warrior as soon as possible so he bit the bullet and came over. He sat down as soon as he got over and waited for more apprentices to come over.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 9th, 2021, 09:53 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Ya get the vice principal as your sub [ShC apprentice training event]

:*:Cotton'paw:*:

Cotton'paw slowly maneuvered into the clearing a deep scowl chiseled onto his features. More training!? UGHHHH- The stumpy tom rolled his blue eyes and cast a snotty glare the supposed 'deputy'. Who even was this guy? What was so special about him? The musing were rather pointless to ponder on, so he took a seat and waited for the torture session to begin.

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old October 9th, 2021, 09:53 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Juniprpaw grinned and strolled over. Finally, something exciting. Not only that, but an event she wasn't late for! There really were first times for everything. "I'm ready! What are we doing?" She tilted her head and her smile widened. This would be the perfect chance for her to show off to a high rank. First Dawnstar, now the new deputy! Boy, was she lucky.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; October 9th, 2021 at 09:54 AM.
Old October 9th, 2021, 11:05 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Vixenpaw perked her ears, eagerly trotting over with the other apprentices. She was certainly not going to pass up the option of battle training with the deputy.
Old October 9th, 2021, 01:27 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!

Daisypaw perked her ears, more training? This would be amazing. Leaping to her paws she padded over to Shadestorm.
Old October 9th, 2021, 04:01 PM

Antpaw came when his mentor called for the apprentices to gather, feeling a slight glimmer of pride that the deputy was the one training him. Bet not a lot of cats can say that. He thought, the slightest smile appearing on his face.

Headshots above are by jude ^^
Old October 9th, 2021, 06:43 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Bushypaw was a newly appointed apprentice. What's the harm in going over to see what could be done today? The russian blue made his way using his scent and working left ear, through the darkness that never left. He was hesitant, nervous. There were sure to be many other young cats in training, and big crowds ... kind of scared him. Everyone seemed ... kind of judgey. Well, maybe most were nice, but still. The meaner cats were the ones you had to look out for, or the ones who could squish you dead under their large figure. He stood by the edge of the forming crowd, shuffling his paws, sightless, moss green eyes trying to locate the deputy so it looked like he was paying attention, though it was definitely difficult.

Dawnstar ... he head felt her questioning sight when he stepped up during his ceremony, almost wondering if he would survive. If he was weak or not. He would show her. He would be one of the best blind and half-deaf warriors she had ever seen. He'd show them all that his disabilities change nothing. All Bushypaw needed was to get used to everything, memorize the layout of the territory. He'd train hard. He'd be able to run as fast as a fleeing bunny, and fight as viciously as a real Shadowclanner and emerge victorious. The tom would show them all how great he could be.
Old October 10th, 2021, 10:32 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

Juniperpaw grinned. "I'm up for it!" She didn't know Shadestorm very well, actualy, she didn't know him at all. This was the perfect chance for her to show off! Dawnstar had spoken to her before, which meant that she was at least noticeable. Now, she could show thre deputy just how noticeable she was! The blue-grey she-cat gave her fur a thorough grooming, giving others the chance to beat her to being the first one there. Eventually, she finished and stood up. Plastering a smirk that oozed confidence she walked over to the tom and bowed her head out of respect. "So, hunting or battle training? I'm good with either option."

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; October 10th, 2021 at 10:32 AM.
Old October 11th, 2021, 09:37 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Shadestorm was admittedly slightly annoyed at how few cats had showed up, sure this wasn't mandatory but still, he was the deputy, he was Shadestorm, the next best cat in all of the clans, second only to Dawnstar. He shock his head and tried to convince himself it didn't mater, these were the cats he should train now.

"Well then. I'll pair you up and we'll do some basic sparing, it's more fun with claws but I don't want anyone to get any sort of injuries right now, so keep them sheathed for now. " He stopped for a moment to let his word sick in properly before begging to assign the sparing pairs. He wanted to pick them so they were around the same skill level with their pair, just so everyone got a little challenge, but than again he wasn't really up-to-date with every apprentice's training so some would have to be a guess.

"Im only calling these once so listen up for your name!

Daisypaw and Antpaw [ @Beetlenose & @Clovershade ],

Bushypaw and Vixenpaw [ @Kingly & @NinjaBloss ],

Cottonpaw and Puffinpaw [ @Leafí & @:Grimmlin: ],

And Firepaw and Juniperpaw [ @Singing Jay & @Pheasantflight ]"

//throwing in my own cat so we got even numbers//

There, all paired up. "Begin."

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Closed Thread