Last post by Moondapple
Today 10:16 PM

Old Today, 04:42 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@BEAR.

Falling nodded his head "Lets do the apprentices den it will be Easy and then we could report to bumble." he said nodding his paw as he grabbed the supplies and walked to the apprentice den leading the way
Old Today, 04:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I think she'd rather you do both dens before you report to her. Otherwise you're just pestering her twice." Wolfhive furrowed his brow, wondering if Fallingpaw had forgotten the details of his punishment. .. Did he not recall it was double the previous punishment?? Well, he supposed he'd see how this would go 'n stop him before he pestered Bumba. In the meantime, he followed him to the den.

[ @Spider-in-the-corner ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 05:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Thank you Wolfhive. Maybe you can teach me how to get prey or to climb a tree. That's something we do right? If not I think we should start doing it, we could drop down on our enemies and break our falls on their backs!" Lightningpaw said gaining a devious smile on her face. It would be so easy to wipe out all their enemies just like that. Honestly why did she not get put on being the lead tactician.. Wait was that not a role? Maybe she could make it one!

She snickered when she was bonked by Wolfhive. She didn't get a direct no to hives so she was going to run with it. "I think its funny!" What had she been up to. That was a good question. "Well I spent time talking to the other apprentices and trying to make some friends. I think that went well enough. Other than that, I've been practicing my battle moves that you showed me. Though I am getting an itching to go back out of the camp. Maybe I'll get put on a patrol soon." She didn't really care to do patrols but being stuck inside was driving her stir crazy!!

"We teach both." A little hmm. "I've taught both at once before, too, if you wanna knock them both outta the way." Granted, Wisppaw had prior climbing experience before Wolfhive had them hunt from a tree.. but he figured Lightningpaw could start with the climbing and they'd work from there. The bright side of using trees is, in Wolfhive's opinion, it was easier to sneak up on things without them being alarmed to their presence. A crackle of a stick on the ground was far different from the natural-sounding swish of a branch.

Making friends was good.. Wolfhive admittedly wasn't so good with other apprentices, he'd been in overdrive trying to do his training. Things were easier now that he didn't have that on his to-do list, though he was always looking to enhance his skills. "If you're feeling up for it, I can take you on a patrol - 'n if you wanna bring a friend along, you can grab them real quick."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 07:06 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

@BEAR.

Fallingpaw walked out with wolfhive again looking for brambles and more moss "Do you think it would be nice to put brambles around the nursery?" he asked "like not inside but on the outer wall like we do the apprentices den? he said said looking through a bush and snagging some brambles on his leg he sneared and pulled the out with one thorn in his leg he pulled it out
Old Today, 09:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

IT'S SILLY OF ME, TO GET ON THE LEVEL THAT I'M ON.
[ @SuspiciousMindz [treepaw]]

it's one of those days, cunningshrike has found, where his head spun with something other than plans and thoughts. a fuzzy middle ground. a grey area between his god complex and his intense inferiority, where he was instead cradled by apathy and a large divide between his free will and his mind, autopilot mode shifting into gear and the monotony of clan life digging its ugly claws in.

then, pin prickles up his back, he felt eyes on him. shocked into alertness, like an astronaut on a tether, cunningshrike found himself yanked back to the forefront of his mind. passing a cursory glance over his shoulder, he spotted treepaw's dead gaze boring into him. he blinked.

then he grinned, head canting curiously as he observed the soon-to-be-warrior.

he was returned with an unchanging stare. familiar discomfort crawled up his spine, his once boundless energy suddenly caving to the intense demands of his paranoia. she wanted him dead, he decided in that moment. she wanted to usurp him, and cut him to pieces so he could never rise from the grave and exact his revenge upon her. so his dreams of one clan united under his iron claws would be forever dreams.

a low, nervous laugh escaped his throat as he forced down any malice. nonsense, cunning! how silly. to take a stare so personally. he cleared his throat, repeated some affirmations in his head, and smoothed down his fur before turning and trotting over. with practiced charisma, he smiled, "hello treepaw! glorious weather we're having, hm?" he inquired through a glistening, sharp smile.
[cunning is fine i promise,,, he's sane. i swear it. sorry this took forever! finals.]

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Not one thought processed inside those green eyes. None. Totally empty as she stared into the nothingness around Cunningshrike. She was oblivious to the uncomfortable shifting he was doing and the odd smile he aimed in her direction.

No thoughts.

Shoot, she even startled when he did break her line of focus. It was a quick scramble to her paws as she processed the situation at hand. Oh gosh. What had she done now? Was this a friend? If this wasn't a friend, she wouldn't be able to talk to him for long. For now, her little demon was silent, giving away no hint on if she could continue with this interaction or not.

"OH- UH- Hello, hi!" She meowed, blinking a couple times to bring the moisture back to her dried eyes. They stung, almost making her teary eyed as she tried to compose herself in front of him. "Yeah, the weather- yeah-uh-"

What the hell do I say?!!?
Silence.

How irritating. She couldn't do this on her own! "It's been nice! Nice like you- I mean-" WHAT DID I JUST SAY?? "-I enjoy the warmer days we've been having!" She tried to strike up the conversation, clearly uncomfortable.

"Was I staring again? I get told I stare... I'm sorry! AHah..." Thanks for that Spiderthroat. The awkwardness continued. Get it together!! Although, just as she apologized, the intense stare started back up. Those owl-like eyes stared anxiously at Cunningshrike now. The embarrassment heated up her ears and cheeks and her blink reflex went straight out the door again. She probably wouldn't blink or break her stare until he spoke again. If beads of sweat could well on their heads, there certainly would be sweat running down her face. Thankfully, they were blessed enough to avoid that situation.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL