Today 09:19 AM

Old May 19th, 2018, 08:39 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Lotuswish lept up to catch it, meeting it in midair, catching it, then bringing it back down a few tail lengths away from Mudnose. She dropped it and lunged, pouncing on him and pinning him playfully, her claws sheathed. Lotuswish lashed her tail in pride as she beamed at him. "Ah-ha! Gotcha!" She purred, swatting at his nose playfully, not drawing blood, barely even skimming his nose.
Mudnose grinned, with Leafbare just ending, barely any kits were allowed outside to play, so this was the most fun he had had in quite a while. Mudnose eased his back legs to her exposed belly and kicked hard enough to knock the breath out of her, but not hard enough to physically hurt her.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old May 20th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphon View Post

Mudnose grinned, with Leafbare just ending, barely any kits were allowed outside to play, so this was the most fun he had had in quite a while. Mudnose eased his back legs to her exposed belly and kicked hard enough to knock the breath out of her, but not hard enough to physically hurt her.
With her breath knocked out of her, she collapsed in surprise. Not really physically hurt, just really surprised and trying to breathe. She rolled on the floor, sending Mudnose a glare. She gasped, finally getting her breath back. She staggered up. "Oh, I'm sooo getting you back for that." Lotusiwsh growled, lunging.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 20th, 2018, 09:41 PM

Quote:

With her breath knocked out of her, she collapsed in surprise. Not really physically hurt, just really surprised and trying to breathe. She rolled on the floor, sending Mudnose a glare. She gasped, finally getting her breath back. She staggered up. "Oh, I'm sooo getting you back for that." Lotusiwsh growled, lunging.
Mudnose had learned from his playtimes, one of the things he learned was to never take your eyes off of your prey. So he kept his eyes on Lotuswish and knew she was going to pounce before she actually lunged. He jumped up and headbutted her in midair.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old May 21st, 2018, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Sorry super late reply o.o)

“Hmmm...” Silverfeather looked her over once more. “You look like a....Moonstream.” She purred softly “How’s that name?” Her gaze slid over to kiwi and blitz, amusement gleamed in her eyes. Her and Nightgaze were like that, especially about Nights fears.
((HAH I'M LATER NO TOPPING THAT XP))
"Moon is nice." Tsuki mewed, nodding.
"Maybe Moonshadow? 'Cuz she's black and white?" Kiwi/paw chirped. Tsuki smiled at her.
"I like that-- I think, maybe, I'll use that." She mewed.
"Hey, Silverfeather! Some cat just said something 'bout a, like, Gathering or something? What's that about?" Blitz/paw asked after successfully eavesdropping on another's conversation.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old May 21st, 2018, 05:08 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag75 View Post
((HAH I'M LATER NO TOPPING THAT XP))
"Moon is nice." Tsuki mewed, nodding.
"Maybe Moonshadow? 'Cuz she's black and white?" Kiwi/paw chirped. Tsuki smiled at her.
"I like that-- I think, maybe, I'll use that." She mewed.
"Hey, Silverfeather! Some cat just said something 'bout a, like, Gathering or something? What's that about?" Blitz/paw asked after successfully eavesdropping on another's conversation.
(XD)

Silverfeather purred “Moonshadow suits you well.” She turned towards Blitzpaw “The gathering? That’s where cats from all clan meet in peace. A lot of cats are usually excited to take part during these things.” Silverfeathers eyes glowed in excitement. She would be going mainly to see someone.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 21st, 2018, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

(( Guess you could say I'm even later. I even forgot poor Nightsong's name))

Nightsong smiled as she listened to the four cats. Her eyes seemed to glow with enthusiasm as Silverfeather and Blitz(Paw) talked about the gathering.

@Ag75 @Tazzy

Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphon View Post

Mudnose had learned from his playtimes, one of the things he learned was to never take your eyes off of your prey. So he kept his eyes on Lotuswish and knew she was going to pounce before she actually lunged. He jumped up and headbutted her in midair.
Lotuswish feel back down to the ground, gasping for breath, tired. She looked at him, defeated. "Oof," She groaned. "You win Mudnose." Laughter sparked her eyes. "But don't worry, I'll get you next time!" She grinned, lying her head on the ground, yawning and basking in the now warm sun as the dust billowed around her.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 24th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:

Lotuswish feel back down to the ground, gasping for breath, tired. She looked at him, defeated. "Oof," She groaned. "You win Mudnose." Laughter sparked her eyes. "But don't worry, I'll get you next time!" She grinned, lying her head on the ground, yawning and basking in the now warm sun as the dust billowed around her.
"If there IS a next time!" He pointed out, laughing,"Before you know it I'm going to be retired to the elders den!" He purred half-jokingly to her.
Old May 26th, 2018, 09:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@starfall

A cream and ginger she cat slipped out of the Warriors den, the light of the sun striking her pelt causing it to glow. The light of dawn was just peeking out over the horizon causing thin streams of light to pierce the sky and illuminate the camp in a golden light. It was times like these that rowanflower would wake from her sleep, than she would think about patrols, assign some, and go visit her kits for the morning before departing and leaving them with her sister peachrain. although it was a reasonable system and it tended to work, she had suffered a lack of sleep throughout the night. It had been full of sweet memories and a sour reality she hadn't wanted to wake up to.

He was actually gone, and no amount of coaxing could convince her otherwise. He had up and left her during the night with two kittens and the burden of shellkit a bitter memory. She had sought council in juniperpaw but the morning of she had also discovered that the little apprentice had disappeared as well. The thought of both cats was a fond thought but it struck her in a painful blow to the chest, tightening, restricting, and painful.

Her eyes where puffy from the amount of tears shed silently throughout the course of the night. Her fur was in tatters, her face still pulled into a frown, her eyes dark. The reasuitated of sleeping always seemed to fall into this pattern since both cats had suddenly disappeared like the mist, even the shock of it to others faded aswell, but the wound in her heart was cut far to deep to ever be forgotten. The she cat padded across camp, her feathery tail whisking irritably behind her while her head was hung low. The freshkill pile was still reasonably full from the last night, hunting was good, the streams where getting more lively by the day. She made her way to the pile and nosed out a magpie, the blood that had run from its neck was dried and its feathers all run back the wrong way.

She bent and clasped her jaws over the tail feathers and raised her head back up. She found her eyes trailing to the leaders, she felt her heart pang again and she blinked her eyes for a moment. He's in pain. the she cat shook her head gingerly and turned to look at the den her tail now frozen still behind her. Perhaps he needs company as much as I need it...

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old June 1st, 2018, 07:40 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream watched in pain at her happy expression. they knew that she wasnt coming back, and she never would. they so badly wanted to tell her that she was here, that shed be walking in the entrance at any moment. she wanted to have geckoleaf back again. but they knew that wouldnt happen. hell, they had been there when she had passed away. they had felt her body go limp in their arms, they had watched the life drain from her eyes. how the snow had felt so peaceful, yet so cold and bitter. how the winds stabbed through their pelt as they cried into her cold, cold fur. too cold. lifeless cold. they would always blame themselves for not doing more, they would always wonder if there was more they couldve done. right when they were learning to let everything go; they crumbled.

"No." they replied simply. they looked like they were in pain. not from any claw or tooth, but something that stabbed harder than any physical injury they couldve endured. they had done this countless times, as heartless as that sounded. that was the duty of a medicine cat. while they didnt play god they were what determined a patient living or dead, so telling a dead patients family members that they had passed away was part of the job. but this..nothing could prepare them for this. they took a deep breath, closing their eyes. they couldnt look at her when saying this. "three moons ago i found geckoleaf in shadowclan territory." their voice was softer, much softer than before. they were a hellbound sure, a bit grouchy with their sharp tongue, but they looked..so, so small at the moment..

"S..she was bleeding out. it was leaf bare and it was every where in the s..snow-" they choked, finding it hard to speak as they stared at the ground with wide eyes,"t-there was so much...s-she told me she had gotten attacked b-y a rouge."
(sooooo sorry for late reply!)

She should have seen the expression. Or maybe she did, but it just didn't register. The pained look that Daydream had when Mistfall hopefully turned to the medicine cat's den in search for her dear friend. The false hope that filled the warrior prevented her from being realistic. She was rarely optimistic like this, but she wanted so desperately to believe that Geckoleaf was alive and well and had made her way back to the clan that she allowed herself to believe such a senseless notion. She was like a helpless kit.

The words froze her. The simple 'no' had quickly killed any hope that Mistfall had of Geckoleaf being back. Mistfall's mind went blank for a moment, as if trying to think of some reasons as to why that was the answer that didn't involve something negative happening to Geckoleaf. Hoping that perhaps Daydream just said this so she didn't bother Geckoleaf while she rested, or maybe she was at the Shadowclan camp? If Daydream had found her exhausted, they would have taken her back to their own den instead of to Riverclan, right? The warrior wasn't like this, but she wanted so desperately for something in her life to go right. She wanted so desperately to stop losing those that she loved. But she could tell by their tone that the following words would not be what she wanted she hear. Mistfall wanted to shut them up. She didn't want Daydream to continue. She didn't want to hear what he had to say next.

But she needed to.

Mistfall didn't even look at Daydream, blank stare looking past the medicine den with dead hope. She felt completely numb as the Shadowclan medicine cat explained what had happened. At first there was no anger, no questioning why a cat would wish to harm Geckoleaf. There seemed to be nothing but a numb stinging that pricked at the warrior. It wasn't exactly shock. She knew what they was saying and aware of what had happened. There was an eerie calmness about the warrior as she listened to Daydream choke up and struggle to speak of Geckoleaf's death. Blinking, Mistfall's gaze focused on the medicine cat's den. Then the sickening feel grew. It started in the chest, then the stomached until her pelt felt the heat of the combination of feel sick and the stinging threat of tears in her orbs. Mistfall felt weak. She felt like throwing herself on the ground and finally letting out all of the sorrow and heartbreak that she buries every time she thinks of her life and how everything always goes wrong. It was so overwhelming and tempting... but she was too proud. Or maybe it was because she didn't want people to look at her differently if they knew how saddened she was about her life.

"Three moons ago?" Voice hollow as she repeated Daydream's words in a form of a question. Thoughts solidifying as she held herself together. "... you've known for three moons, but didn't say anything?" The burning sick feel was replaced with a burning anger, building the more she thought about this one part of the story. She knew deep down that she was wrong for doing this. She should focus her anger on the rogue who had attacked Geckoleaf, but she felt trapped. She wanted so desperately for someone to pay for what happened to Geckoleaf. She wanted to make someone hurt. But she did not know who the rogue was and she did not have the time to track them down. Mistfall wanted someone to hurt now. "Did you not think it was important enough?" The warrior whirled towards the medicine cats, glaring him with eyes colder than a frozen river. "You know, some of us really cared for her. How could you keep this from me for three moons?! Do you even understand how wrong that is?" Tail lashed as she took a subconscious step towards the cat. "I've spent all this time killing myself over her disappearance, and you've known what happened?! Did you even know that I spent every single night since out on the territory? I go out there because if I needed to be there to help her if she ever found her way back. I Would even spend my patrolling or hunting keep an eye out for her. But no, you knew all along that she was dead and never bothered to tell!"

She didn't care if she made a scene. She didn't care if she looked like she wanted to attack Daydream right here and now. She only cared that Geckoleaf would never return.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛