Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old November 21st, 2023, 12:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: la vie en rose

gonna be deciding here in about week and a half, so that the plot can kick off in december for all you placeholders! @rudolph @Zel @xavier. @Bean_The_Transformer

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; November 21st, 2023 at 12:48 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2023, 12:07 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

" A hopeless romantic all my life, "

F
ireflypaw
ll The Hopeless Romantic ll
ll She/Her ll Lesbian ll 10 Moons ll ThC ll
ll A tall, scrawny tortie with yellow eyes ll

➺ Fireflypaw has never been one to speak out, or speak at all. When she was a kit, she was the only one to witness the death of a queen and her kits, and that has haunted her throughout her journey in life. Due to the traumatic event she witnessed at only a couple moons old. She is afraid of the nursery, and prefers to sleep in the clearing.

➺ She was originally @/poppy.'s, and adopted her out to me. I was planning on making her mates with my Dapplepaw, but sadly I lost motivation for dapple.

➺ I feel that at first, She'll probably be the shy girl she normally is, and slowly warm up to Quill. The two will probably take a while to grow close due to Firefly's past affecting how she acts, but when they start to get close, I think quill would be a good cat for firefly to lean on.

" Surrounded by couples all the time, "

➺ Why should Firefly be Quillpaw's lover?
➺ Fireflypaw has lost so much and has gone through the unimaginable, yet here she is. Firefly just wants someone to stay with her, and Quill is that type of cat. From what I know of Quill, I imagine them comforting Firefly through her dark times [also partly because I miss rping with you]

➺ Will she be an active cat?
➺ Yes

" Guess I should take this as a sign "

➺ The reason I want this plot to happen with Fireflypaw is because I feel my baby has been lonely long enough, and I need a motivation boost for her. I feel the plot would be a huge help in roleplaying with her again, and I think she and Quillpaw could truly have a strong bond together

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; November 25th, 2023 at 02:13 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 11:37 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

ohmygosh Quillpaw is the cutest thing ever

Introducing the amazing… MINNOWPAW!

The most fantastic cat you will ever meet!
She is a 8 moon old RiverClan cat that has been active since July (I think).

Recently, Minnowpaw has fallen into a little bit of a sad time. I have throughly traumatized her, having her birth mother, best friend, and adoptive mother all die in front of her, so maybe it’s time she gets a little bit of a break. Plus, what could be better than a perfect little Quillpaw to brighten up her sad, lonely days?

Some things about Minnowpaw
- She gets attached easily, making it very easy for her to form relationships
- she has always enjoyed a little bit of mischief, she loved sneaking out of camp to be alone with her bestie!
- she is definitely a people pleaser, which means that Quillpaw would be getting everything her little heart desires!
- She already has one pre planned kit
- She is female (she/her) with no set sexuality
- She is naturally a very outgoing character, but often does not show it until she becomes very close with someone else
And that’s it!
My application creating talents are definitely not the best-

One last thing, here is a little prediction on who is going to get chosen:

Ibispaw

Last edited by Beetlenose; November 23rd, 2023 at 11:40 PM.
Old November 25th, 2023, 11:37 PM
as long as i breathe

Old December 4th, 2023, 03:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
”She knew she loved her when ‘home’ went from being a place to a person”

”Stand there like a ghost, shaking from the rain, rain”
Ibispaw has never been the type to settle right. Difficulty allowing herself to be different from her family, different from their nomadic tendencies. To allow herself to actually love someone, because that ties her heart into one place. But maybe it’s time to let that past tradition go.
“She’ll open up the door, and say ‘are you insane-ane?’”
Ibispaw is a newer Shadowclan apprentice, while her character page says 6-12 months, that’s just to make it easier on me. There is no “set” age for her, but she is within the age range you’re looking for.
“Say it’s been a long six months”
Quill and Ibis are similar, and I believe stem from similar ideas if I remember correctly. Ibis is a performer, but in the sense of being extroverted and a storyteller. She’s kind, excitable, and just all around a people (or cats) person. She doesn’t care what people think about her or how they see her. She doesn’t care what they think about her opinions or thoughts.

Shes reliable to make quick decisions and to be just as fast on her feet. Ibispaw is smart, genuinely able to make good decisions without worrying too much about whether that was the correct decision to make in the moment. Ibispaw is also very certain on the things she wants and how she can get them, and when she wants something she sets her eyes on it and doesn’t wanna let go. She’s smart and determined, ready to do just about anything to prove she should be a warrior.

Lastly Ibispaw loves to decorate. Her nest is littered with things she could find, pine needles, flowers, maybe any two leg trash that somehow wandered into the territory. Her love is shown through this, making sure everything she loves she makes something for or decorates something for. Not only that, but her fur commonly has things in it to make it look nicer. Shes not particularly vain, but she does care about how things appear.
“And you were too afraid to tell her what you want, want”
Her love languages fall under quality time and gift giving. Spending time with the one she loves is extremely important to her. Even if it’s simply them doing something separately but spending time together, or doing things together, doesn’t matter. She’ll enjoy it either way as long as it’s with her other half.

The other part of her love language is gift giving. She loves collecting things for her partner, pretty things she thinks they’ll like. It’s something that makes her feel closer to her partner even when they’re far apart. Whatever she can find that she thinks Quailpaw will like, she’ll bring.
“And that’s how it works
I have a few ideas I’m bouncing around for them in my head, but those will have to be flushed out a bit more. Here’s some general thoughts!
—>Ibispaw will struggle with the idea of settling down. In her mind she’s so use to seeing others move around in her family, to the point where her parents aren’t even around. So when her feelings start to first develop, it won’t be easy for her to understand or accept them. This shouldn’t affect the plot too much this is just general Ibispaw inside things.
—>When in the close to death situation, Ibispaw will more than likely feel guilty for worrying Quailpaw, even apologize for what happened at some point.
—>I do plan to possibly get some purrk for her but I’m unsure yet!
—>She will more than likely join windclan to be with Quail
That’s all I can think of for right now
“That’s how you get the girl”
@birdie
I really think this will be a fun and cute plot. I’m already in love with Ibispaw and don’t plan for her to go anywhere any time soon, and I think with the way Quailpaw and her are so similar it would make for an interesting dynamic between them. I can’t wait to see who you pick for this.
Song is How You Get The Girl by Taylor Swift
Note: tap the gif to be taken to Ibis’ page

i have thoroughly enjoyed reading through all of the applications, and with the new month and quill's first gathering upon us, i've decided to go with... ibispaw!

i am very intrigued to see how they mesh and how this plot will unfold in the wco world thank you to everyone who applied! at the december gathering i'll go ahead and mention you nixey so we can start the plot!

Old December 5th, 2023, 01:42 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post

i have thoroughly enjoyed reading through all of the applications, and with the new month and quill's first gathering upon us, i've decided to go with... ibispaw!

i am very intrigued to see how they mesh and how this plot will unfold in the wco world thank you to everyone who applied! at the december gathering i'll go ahead and mention you nixey so we can start the plot!
congratulations ibis!

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE