Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:35 AM
Can’t shoot ‘em from the...
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:55 AM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:52 AM
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM

Old June 4th, 2019, 08:58 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Redrunner nodded at Dawnpaw, "Nice catch!" he called, "You can bury it here and then we'll head back and add it to the fresh-kill pile. C'mon," he twitched his tail and padded along the copper stone, "Oceanbreeze, why not you head that way?" he pointed with his tail toward a clump of bracken, "Dawnpaw and I can go farther into this grove."

~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

Maplestar purred at Flowerheart, taking a step forward and licking her ear, "Go on and see your new kits," she urged.

Mottlekit was nosing at a mouse curiously, Grovekit and Finchkit watching. "So how do we eat with Rushwhisker gone?" Grovekit asked.

"I don't know. I miss her..." Finchkit muttered. Mottlekit's ears flopped.
Oceanbreeze nodded and walked toward the bracken

Dawnpaw burried it and followed Roadrunner. Pride shown in her eyes as she followed.

Streampaw walked out of the medicine den wondering where Bristlebramble was.
Old June 4th, 2019, 09:18 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Oceanbreeze nodded and walked toward the bracken

Dawnpaw burried it and followed Roadrunner. Pride shown in her eyes as she followed.

Streampaw walked out of the medicine den wondering where Bristlebramble was.
Bristlebramble lay beside Littlewing in the medicine den, refusing to leave her side every time some cat tried to pull him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redrunner padded along, "Keep an eye out, Dawnpaw," he warned, "You never know whether that cat will come back," he muttered, tail twitching.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 4th, 2019, 09:24 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Bristlebramble lay beside Littlewing in the medicine den, refusing to leave her side every time some cat tried to pull him away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redrunner padded along, "Keep an eye out, Dawnpaw," he warned, "You never know whether that cat will come back," he muttered, tail twitching.
"I know, I know" Dawnpaw said, slightly rolling her eyes. Her green eyes were mix of aannoyance and pride.
Old June 4th, 2019, 03:37 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
"I know, I know" Dawnpaw said, slightly rolling her eyes. Her green eyes were mix of aannoyance and pride.
Redrunner sighed, a little bothered by Dawnpaw's usual annoying attitude. Let it alone. She's been stressed. "There's a mouse over there," he observed quietly, dropping to a crouch. After a moment of watching it skitter he pounced and caught it, nudging it toward Dawnpaw once he was sure it was dead. "Bury it with the bird."
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old June 4th, 2019, 03:48 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Redrunner sighed, a little bothered by Dawnpaw's usual annoying attitude. Let it alone. She's been stressed. "There's a mouse over there," he observed quietly, dropping to a crouch. After a moment of watching it skitter he pounced and caught it, nudging it toward Dawnpaw once he was sure it was dead. "Bury it with the bird."
Dawnpaw watched, picking it up and walking over to where she burried the bird. Her ears swiveled towards a noise coming from a bush. It sounded big whatever it was. She walked back over to Redrunner, her fur fluffed up cautiously, ready to pounce if something was there. "I heard something over there" she said, pointing with her tail.
Old June 4th, 2019, 10:42 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Littlewing felt a sharp pain in her back as Mudclaw felt of where it hurt. She looked up at Mudclaw and nodded.
Quote:
Redrunner nodded at Dawnpaw, "Nice catch!" he called, "You can bury it here and then we'll head back and add it to the fresh-kill pile. C'mon," he twitched his tail and padded along the copper stone, "Oceanbreeze, why not you head that way?" he pointed with his tail toward a clump of bracken, "Dawnpaw and I can go farther into this grove."

~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

Maplestar purred at Flowerheart, taking a step forward and licking her ear, "Go on and see your new kits," she urged.

Mottlekit was nosing at a mouse curiously, Grovekit and Finchkit watching. "So how do we eat with Rushwhisker gone?" Grovekit asked.

"I don't know. I miss her..." Finchkit muttered. Mottlekit's ears flopped.
The tom beckoned to Streampaw. "Can you find a small but tough stick along with two other ones that are slightly longer?" The tom's ear twitched as Bluepaw gave Littlewing some herbs to soothe the pain, a large wad of cobwebs at his paws.

Fowerheart nodded, a warm flutter in her chest as she padded towards the three young kits. "I can show you..." She meowed softly, coming to stand beside Grovekit.

Blazingflame limped into camp, his dark ginger fur hiding the large gash along his side. Flametail looked up from where he ate a vole, whom he shared with Leaftail, his eyes watching his older brother, his muscles tensed for any sign that he may fall.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; June 4th, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old June 5th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
The tom beckoned to Streampaw. "Can you find a small but tough stick along with two other ones that are slightly longer?" The tom's ear twitched as Bluepaw gave Littlewing some herbs to soothe the pain, a large wad of cobwebs at his paws.

Fowerheart nodded, a warm flutter in her chest as she padded towards the three young kits. "I can show you..." She meowed softly, coming to stand beside Grovekit.

Blazingflame limped into camp, his dark ginger fur hiding the large gash along his side. Flametail looked up from where he ate a vole, whom he shared with Leaftail, his eyes watching his older brother, his muscles tensed for any sign that he may fall.
Grovekit looked at Flowerheart, "You're not my mother," he growled, but Mottlekit nudged him.

"No, but she'll take care of us all the same. Smokefur said that Flowerheart will care for us now. Flowerheart - that's her name," the small calico looked up at the cat she'd hardly ever met, purring gently and butting her tiny head against the she-cat's forelegs. "Thanks for watching us. Rushwhisker is annoyed that she can't care for us ourselves, but she told me that as long as you loved us as if we were your own she'd guide your pawsteps as a mother."

Finchkit tilted her head, studying Mottlekit. There was a pause before the young kit shrugged and turned to Flowerheart, "Now what?" she squeaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramble had to resist snarling at Streampaw and Bluepaw as the she-cats touched Littlewing. She's trying to help her, that's all. Calm down... He glanced at Mudclaw, "But - but she'll be ok? She'll live?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

With a tense twitch of his tail, Redrunner took in Dawnpaw's words. "Careful," he muttered, taking a few steps forward toward the bushed Dawnpaw had been pointing out. "Wait here," he said, loping into the bushes. There was a pause before he came out with another mouse in his teeth, "Just a mouse!" he called, throwing it at his apprentice's paws. "Now, where's Oceanbreeze got to? She ought to be back by now with some prey..."

(And no, there's not going to be any more cat deaths for a bit)
Old June 5th, 2019, 09:28 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Grovekit looked at Flowerheart, "You're not my mother," he growled, but Mottlekit nudged him.

"No, but she'll take care of us all the same. Smokefur said that Flowerheart will care for us now. Flowerheart - that's her name," the small calico looked up at the cat she'd hardly ever met, purring gently and butting her tiny head against the she-cat's forelegs. "Thanks for watching us. Rushwhisker is annoyed that she can't care for us ourselves, but she told me that as long as you loved us as if we were your own she'd guide your pawsteps as a mother."

Finchkit tilted her head, studying Mottlekit. There was a pause before the young kit shrugged and turned to Flowerheart, "Now what?" she squeaked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bristlebramble had to resist snarling at Streampaw and Bluepaw as the she-cats touched Littlewing. She's trying to help her, that's all. Calm down... He glanced at Mudclaw, "But - but she'll be ok? She'll live?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@~Silverkit~

With a tense twitch of his tail, Redrunner took in Dawnpaw's words. "Careful," he muttered, taking a few steps forward toward the bushed Dawnpaw had been pointing out. "Wait here," he said, loping into the bushes. There was a pause before he came out with another mouse in his teeth, "Just a mouse!" he called, throwing it at his apprentice's paws. "Now, where's Oceanbreeze got to? She ought to be back by now with some prey..."

(And no, there's not going to be any more cat deaths for a bit)
(I know I just wanted Dawnpaw to get worked up for nothing)
Dawnpaws fur laid flat now, feeling embarrassed. She picked up the mouse and walked up to redrunner.

Oceanbreeze came back with a mouse and a rabbit.

Littlewing took the herbs bluepaw had given her and ate them. She looked at Bristlebramble beside her. "Calm down. They're going to help me" she assured him.
@Silvershadow
Streampaw nodded and went to go find some sticks. She came back with what he had asked her to get and gave it to him.
Old June 5th, 2019, 09:52 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
(I know I just wanted Dawnpaw to get worked up for nothing)
Dawnpaws fur laid flat now, feeling embarrassed. She picked up the mouse and walked up to redrunner.

Oceanbreeze came back with a mouse and a rabbit.

Littlewing took the herbs bluepaw had given her and ate them. She looked at Bristlebramble beside her. "Calm down. They're going to help me" she assured him.
@Silvershadow
Streampaw nodded and went to go find some sticks. She came back with what he had asked her to get and gave it to him.
Bristlebramble nodded, "I know," he muttered, tail flicking, "I'm just tense is all. I'm sorry," he sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redrunner nodded to the two, "This is a good haul. Three mice, a rabbit and a sparrow. Let's get back to camp," he began to pad back into camp and spotted Blazingflame.
@Silvershadow

"Want some help getting to the medicine den?" he offered his shoulder to the larger tom in support.
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:37 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

@~Silverkit~ Just a lil' bump