Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Jayvines
Today 11:15 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:13 AM
Hornetmoon Art Competition!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:02 AM

Old May 4th, 2019, 10:08 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: CloudClan Begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Maplestar's eyes narrowed, "Redrunner did that?" she echoed. Pausing, she bared her teeth, "And he hit you... we've had enough mutiny for a moon and now this!" flattening her ears, she leaned down and began to lick the small cat's head, sitting down beside her. "It's alright, Dawnpaw. I'll find Redrunner myself. Flowerheart, guard the camp," she called toward her deputy and began to head for twolegplace.

~~~~~~~~~~
@Coriander
Redrunner stared at the twoleg reaching for him and bristled, flinching when the girl's hand brushed his forehead. It was a weird, uncomfortable feeling, and he stepped back, "She's your twoleg?" he sputtered.
"Can I come with you?" Rainingflower asked running after Maplestar. "I'm able to be a warrior again and I want to protect my daughter." She said. She had got a bit thin now.
Old May 4th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"Can I come with you?" Rainingflower asked running after Maplestar. "I'm able to be a warrior again and I want to protect my daughter." She said. She had got a bit thin now.
Maplestar dipped her head to the warrior, "Of course you can," she agreed, following Redrunner's scent to the fence that bordered the territory. She began to scent the air, darting back and forth quizzically.

~~~~~~~~~~~ @Coriander
Redrunner licked his jaws, "Tuna? I'm not sure, but if you like it I'll try it..." It can't possibly match mouse, but a bit of it won't hurt. just then, he heard a snapping on the other side of the fence. Opening his mouth, Maplestar's scent touched his tongue. Snap! Maplestar... and... Rainingflower. "Micah, get me inside!" he snapped, suddenly bristling. "Now!"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old May 4th, 2019, 12:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Maplestar dipped her head to the warrior, "Of course you can," she agreed, following Redrunner's scent to the fence that bordered the territory. She began to scent the air, darting back and forth quizzically.

~~~~~~~~~~~ @Coriander
Redrunner licked his jaws, "Tuna? I'm not sure, but if you like it I'll try it..." It can't possibly match mouse, but a bit of it won't hurt. just then, he heard a snapping on the other side of the fence. Opening his mouth, Maplestar's scent touched his tongue. Snap! Maplestar... and... Rainingflower. "Micah, get me inside!" he snapped, suddenly bristling. "Now!"

Micah tossed Redrunner a quizzical look, then noticed the way the other tom's fur bristled, and the small bit of fear scent that was beginning to mix with the air. There was also another scent, similar to Redrunner's with the same wild touch, but also different. Cats he knows? Then why is he afraid? "Alright, then. Just follow me." He took another short second to paw at the Twoleg, and then he wove between her legs and pushed his way through the flap in the door. He appeared by a window a moment later, waving his tail. The girl pushed the door open, but she didn't go inside. She held it open and waved her hand, beckoning Redrunner to come in.

Last edited by dino.; May 4th, 2019 at 03:13 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Maplestar trotted up to Dawnpaw and nosed her flank. "Are you alright, Dawnpaw? Where's your mentor?" she demanded, looking around. I've had enough stress today!

~~~~~ @Coriander
Redrunner shook his head. "Oh, yeah, right of course..." trotting over the clear window, he put his paw against it, letting the most pitiful of meows leave his throat. This is stupid. I'm starting to think this is a bad idea. Maybe Dawnpaw was right and I'm beign stupid.
Quote:
Dawnpaw couldn't take the attention any longer. "Redrunner is out with a kittypet in a twoleg den! The kittypet threatened me and Redrunner stood up for the Kittypet and hit me!" She said, tears filling her eyes.

Rainingflower saw a crowd around her daughter and walked over there. Her eyes burned with fury as she heard what Dawnpaw said.
@Silvershadow
Blazingflame padded alongside Rainingflower, his shoulder brushing lightly against her's. As they approached, Bluepaw gently nudged Streampaw to the side as Blazingflame stood beside them. The large tom bent down, his tail lashing in anger at her words, and sniffed for any serious wounds. Flowerheart's fur began to raise slightly as she watched, her eyes narrowing. Mudclaw noticed this and opened her mouth to stop her but before he could the she-cat was already padding to the camp entrance, Ashfur and Darkstorm beside her. The three siblings stood guard to the camp entrance, Leaftail and Flametail padding behind Maplestar.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; May 4th, 2019 at 01:03 PM.
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:11 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~ @Coriander
Rainingflower scented the air, smelling Redrunner. She heard a door slam on the other side of the fence. "I think he might've went inside the twoleg den" she suggested.

Streampaw saw Mudclaw. "Hi Mudclaw" she meowed.
@Silvershadow
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:39 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Rainingflower scented the air, smelling Redrunner. She heard a door slam on the other side of the fence. "I think he might've went inside the twoleg den" she suggested.

Streampaw saw Mudclaw. "Hi Mudclaw" she meowed.
@Silvershadow
Mudclaw dipped his head to the young she-cat. "How would you like become my apprentice. You'll train alongside Bluepaw."

Leaftail paced behind Rainingflower, Blazingflame crouching low to the forest floor. The large tom jumped onto the fence, sniffing the air. Flametail watched, his fur bristling.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old May 4th, 2019, 01:59 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Mudclaw dipped his head to the young she-cat. "How would you like become my apprentice. You'll train alongside Bluepaw."

Leaftail paced behind Rainingflower, Blazingflame crouching low to the forest floor. The large tom jumped onto the fence, sniffing the air. Flametail watched, his fur bristling.
Streampaw eyes widened. "I'd love to!" She meowed.
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Candytree

(Open)

Russetwing looked around, he decided to hunt for the day, maybe end his day happily like the other days, except when there was a war of course. "Maybe some cat would love to help hunt, surely Spiderpaw might be still sleep maybe I'll train with him later." The dark ginger tom thought to himself before yawning, he hoped he could be a great mentor, once his apprentice turns to a warrior, he would be a strong one maybe.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:06 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp moon View Post
(Open)

Russetwing looked around, he decided to hunt for the day, maybe end his day happily like the other days, except when there was a war of course. "Maybe some cat would love to help hunt, surely Spiderpaw might be still sleep maybe I'll train with him later." The dark ginger tom thought to himself before yawning, he hoped he could be a great mentor, once his apprentice turns to a warrior, he would be a strong one maybe.
Oceanbreeze was pacing in the clearing. Sometimes glancing at Dawnpaw to make sure she was ok. She accidentally tripped over a Tom's paw and fell.
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:10 PM
Candytree

Quote:
Oceanbreeze was pacing in the clearing. Sometimes glancing at Dawnpaw to make sure she was ok. She accidentally tripped over a Tom's paw and fell.
Russetwing looked down at Oceanbreeze. "Are you alright??" He asked the she-cat, trying to help her up his huge paw must have made her trip. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to trip you." He apologized quickly.

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.