Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:57 AM
passerine
by carmen
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 10:52 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 10:50 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:28 AM

Old September 30th, 2020, 10:33 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Wings

Fennelheart glanced around for Bristlepaw before spotting him,” Bristlepaw. We’re going out for training. Battle training. While it’s unlikely, if someone were to attack you on a patrol, I want you to be able to defend yourself. Don’t worry, we’ll get to hunting next. Just thinking being able to defend yourself is most important.“ she meowed ready for a snarky comment from him.
-Bristlepaw-

Bristlepaw was sitting in some sun. With the cooling weather, his first leaf-fall, he was getting more and more comfortable with the temperature of the day. Thick fur wasn’t all that nice in green-leaf but now, it was perfect. Licking his fur, he looked up at the elder warrior, ear flicking as she stopped. “Alright.” He was neutral about this. Unless his mentor got cranky, he would stay somewhat kind to her. Unless she proved herself that was.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; September 30th, 2020 at 10:34 AM.
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:07 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Corruptx

Minkfire hummed as she padded around the clearing. Ah, life-perfect! And this lil walk was so delightful! Not noticing the she-kit in front of her, Minkfire kept walking and...

Crashed.

Into.

Her.

"Oh, sorry!" Minkfire burst out. "Goosykit...I'm so sorry!" She quickly studied the kits' appearance...oh she was soso cute! "GOOSYKIT!" Minkfire squealed. "You're so cute! Okay, I'm going to adopt you, alright? You don't have any parents, right? Well, I'm your mama now! Call me; mommy, mama, minky, or mom! No, mother, that sounds too professional!" She leaned down and bopped 'Goosykit' on the nose. "Now, my little daughter, what should we do now? Teach you to hunt? Teach you to swim? Gather...goose feathers? Eh? Eh?"
being this young is art

Old September 30th, 2020, 04:20 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

// @Mando
Goslingkit

[ smack done w. permission hehe. ]
Goslingkit was, as always, lazing about in the far corner of the expanse that was the cat-crammed clearing, claws flexing as she languidly investigated each pearly tip. This day, as far as it had expanded, had been going... decently. Nothing too interesting had happened (although Gosling was, of course, still planning out her vengeance with each passing second.)

Now, of course, that was immediately before some moronic she-warrior had decided to clumsily bombard into her, earning herself a startled jump out of the tortoiseshell as she sprung back, preliminarily unsheathed claws smacking the she-cat across the face (ugh, instincts.) "Aggh!" Hurriedly she gave her chest a few quick, embarrassed licks. "Damn it! Don't make me humiliate myself like that, you-"

The hell?

Goslingkit was utterly flabbergasted as this... this Minkweirdo suddenly sprung into a tangent of how she was... supposedly Goslingkit's mother? Or new mother? Uh. Okayyy? Goslingkit gave a low growl of annoyance - and perplexion, definitely some perplexion - as the delusional warrior continued on, a few good moments slipping by prior to her actual conclusion. "Uh... Uhm. Yeah, heh, I-I already have a mom, thanks." The tortoiseshell was, oddly enough, exceptionally weirded out at the moment; her lower lip quivered as she prepared to explain to this cat she barely knew her plans: "My mom - not you, mind you - dumped me a bit ago. And now, I've decided I'm going to kill her!" Much to her own surprise, the she-kit found a grin tugging at her maw as she entertained the idea more emphatically.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; September 30th, 2020 at 04:22 PM.
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:49 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Corruptx

Minkfire gave the tall kit an embarrassed grin. As Minkfire was quite small, and Goosykit was large for her age. Not like, bulky and robust...just...tall. Yeah. The torteishell she-cat was so mega-super pretty! She had pretty amber eyes, a gorgeous mix of black and orange fur, and just the cutest expression on her face. Surprise! "Surprise, you know," Minkfire purred to her new daughter(she could be her and koi's daughter!). "Is the most adorable expression for you!" She rubbed the kits muzzle energetically.

The golden she-cat stretched her back and let out a tiny hiss(ahh just the worst) as Goosykit scratched her on the face. And from her new daughter?! Ahem, she loved Goosy so much all ready! Respect! Minkfire shook her head, and blinked, realizing she had blood in her face. Oops. "Oof, Goosy, I'm so sorry! But you don't need to slash me in the face! I'm your mom! We love each other!" Minkfire's voice had gone high with surprise because of...well, the claw in the face.

Minkfire was so, so excited(yeah, she'd already said that...but priorities, people! Plus, she wanted to highlight her excitement!), and now she was a bit annoyed. Cause, well, her daughter had just scratched her in the face! And, they were getting introduced and all, but STILL! She was Goosy's mother! And Goosy loved her! ...Right? Minkfire shook her head again, finally getting all the blood off of her face. No thanks to Goosy. Nope, she couldn't feel like this. She had to be happy! "Yeah! You do! ME!" Okay, that time it was a little braggy, but she had to make sure Goosy was certain that she was her mother. Minkfire shifted a little closer to Goosy. Was she okay? Cause, maybe an identity crisis? Right? "Oh...not me. Alright. Dumped you?! See why you need a new one? Goosy! Who takes care of you?" Killing her old mother? And she was smiling-so she was happy about it? Oh no...Minkfire didn't want a murder baby as her daughter.

"Okay!" She felt a tight smile playing at her lips. "Let's talk rainbows instead! Okay, my daughter?"
being this young is art

Old September 30th, 2020, 07:51 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Corruptx

Berryscorch had been standing in her typical guard post in the clearing, keeping tabs on everything that occured. So far, nothing eventful had happened on this particular day. That is, until a certain kit sauntered up, extending a paw in greeting. She took it, cautiously, eyeing the scar on the pad as it lifted from the ground. This was... Goslingkit, correct? The molly was fairly sure she'd heard about this one. First through the pain tolerance incident with Blizzardsky, and then through various tidbits of information leaked from the nursery. That scar had to be from the pain tolerance thing, right? Yep, that probably was her. Based on the things she'd heard--whether those things be truth or rumor--this Goslingkit was reminiscent of her younger self, yet more extreme on multiple levels.

"Yes, that's me. Pleasure, to meet you as well, I suppose." Was it really though? This could go one of two ways. Either she'd end up loving this kit or despise her. There was no middle ground. "So, Goslingkit, what do you want?" Her voice was cold, eyes narrowed, as if she was testing the younger molly's character--which she was. It wasn't typical for her to involve herself with kits, but this one most definitely held a distinctive sort of aura. A potential which wasn't quite so common in a majority of the other kits. Not within the bloodthirsty, but rather, something else. Something which she couldn't quite describe. It made her want to know where this conversation would go.

The main thing she wanted to figure out was why, if for any particular reason, was Goslingkit looking to speak to her? From the little speech she'd already had, Berryscorch could only assume the younger molly had been waiting for a chance to talk. And right now happened to be the perfect time to do so.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old September 30th, 2020, 08:06 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

// @Puddle~
Goslingkit

The tortoiseshell withdrew her elegant paw as soon as the warrior took it. Then, as Berryscorch went on with a few quick words, she could feel the smirk she'd preliminarily possessed enlarge. The camp-guard seemed to relatively... like her presence, in a way, although that could have always just been Goslingkit's constant lust for attention. "I can tell you're wondering if there's any reason as to why I've walked up to you." The sleek-furred kit relaxed the majority of her physique languidly back on her haunches, orange eyes fluttering shut in a lengthy blink. "And, truth be told, there really isn't any particular explanation: I've just... I've heard lots about you. Hehe. That little boyfriend of yours - what was his name... Blizzardflurry? Blizzardbutt? Anyway, he seems quite fond of you.

"But enough about that weird ol' dumbass - you should get to better know me, hm?" Gosling allowed for a slight chuckle, a sign, perhaps, that she was beginning to quite enjoy this exchange. "You've probably heard a lil about me, eh? Well, don't believe everyone you meet - chances are they were lying." (Of course, they hadn't been.) "Anywho. I'm planning to kill my mother, Sparrowsnap! Heard of her? Yeah, I'm gonna dism-dismem-dismember her!"

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; September 30th, 2020 at 08:07 PM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 04:48 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @StealthWarrior
Stormtalon listened, using the information to stich together a profile of his young apprentice. Interesting. He couldn't help but notice Bluepaw's goals deviated from the typical zealous young one, despite her bubbly energy levels. A focused hunter. Pushed not too hard, but just enough for growth. Consideration for how she might serve the clan, and finally-- Storm never heard of an apprentice harboring an interest in clan history. Not one mention of battle, nor an ignorant lust for blood. It was oddly wise for a cat her age.

Overall, he was impressed. He could assume a lot about Bluepaw's character by these requests. Once again, he didn't hint as to whether her answers were satisfactory, as there could be no right or wrong answers. "I want you to understand, Bluepaw. Being apprenticed to me will not be easy. I have high expectations. But as a consolation, I'll be there every step of the way as a guide. I won't ask anything of you that you can't handle."

Old October 1st, 2020, 05:27 AM
Procrastinator

// @gs29513
Otter almost missed the question meant for him when Splashleap talked about her mentor. The ignoring her part... made sense. Splashleap talked like a cat who wasn't listened to, cramming as many words as she could into sentences and wondering afterwards if she was too much. He felt a little compassion for her at the revelation. Ottersplash suddenly wished he could show Splash that her words weren't a bother, that she could be confident in her enthusiasm.

"My mentor also ignored me for the most part. She was skilled, though," Otter mewed, but soon after smiled. "See? You're already making goals about how to handle your future apprentice. That's some future thinking right there, Splash. You're five pawsteps ahead of me."

Old October 1st, 2020, 05:29 AM
Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Fennelheart shrugged,” I don’t remember. Like how you might not remember the first time you ate a fish. I’ve been eating birds since I was a little kit.“ she explained. Maybe i should go hunt a bird for Brightkit She thought.
"Tell me a story about hunting a bird, any bird, then!," Brightkit urged, suddenly transfixed by the idea. Birds were so fast. They fluttered their feathers and always knew when a cat was coming. How could Fennelheart have caught one before? "You HAVE to tell me, please?"

Old October 1st, 2020, 06:14 AM
Procrastinator

// @TheShadowAnimal [Sorry for the late response!]
Stormtalon's entire demeanor changed. Frostpaw wouldn't be able to see how his ears flattened, how his eyes narrowed into slits-- but she would feel the lingering, piercing silence that followed. Yes...he knew she spoke from ignorance. That much was clear. Storm also knew she was young. Frostpaw cared for Brightkit, and he should encourage that. But the dark tabby wouldn't support this attitude of superiority, this spewing of mistruths and airing of half-baked understanding from an apprentice. He could absolve much, but Stormtalon had little patience for disrespectful kits who stepped out of line without grounds or evidence. That, and Brightkit was his responsibility, his brother from a different litter. Frostpaw had no idea the amount Storm sacrificed for him since the moment he was born.

"Watch your tone, Frostpaw," Stormtalon warned. His voice carried the stinging chill of leaf-bare. "I will not acknowledge, nor dignify your tantrum with a response. All I will say is this: don't you dare presume to know Brightkit's relationship with me better than I do, or ever make such unfounded judgements again. You are to report to you mentor immediately; this conversation is over. Am I understood?"