Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Old 01-04-2017, 11:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried
Koins: 16,189

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Bluejay lurched forward before latching his claws on the branch, realizing that the molly was okay. He let his fur lie flat and stepped back, giving Fala room to sit. He looked up at the ,only through his lashes, his blue orbs flashed with amusement before they glistened with amusement, lifting his head and grinning "Anytime, and this is where we usually meet? How are you doing by the way?" he questioned, wrapping his tail around his paw and cocking his head to the side and grinning, truely curious as to what the molly was doing, and honestly by what she was thinking, he wanted to know if she's enjoyed these little talks, just as much as he did.
She huffed as he replied. She chuckled though, "I've been doing well, but to be honest, I kinda missed you," she admitted. "There isn't really anyone out here that will talk to me," she ended smiling at him. "How are you doing?" she paused and gave an amused grin, "Have you found yourself a nice she-cat yet?" she chuckled thinking she was funny.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:11 AM
neighborhood sociopath

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 15,409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit all confused and shook her head. "It's worse both ways for you! Seeing and hearing you that's not lucky at all!",The molly laughed. She could just imagine Orchcidkit coming back to the clearing with nothing in his mouth. "Leave the hunting to the highly trained warriors, Which will be me.", She said as she lifted her head high and proud of herself. Turning her attention back to the young tom She watched him stand on his hind paws. So she backed up a little and let a small smirk spread across her maw. "You have one small army.", Timberkit replied as she stuck her tongue out at him. She noticed that he was going to throw snow at him and she ran for it. "Catch me if you can snow poke!", The molly yelled back.
He just simple scoffed. "Sure, I'll leave the hunting to you and all the other small ones, while I and the other big, strong warriors will do all the fighting!" He called back. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how Timberkit would do in battle. She was very small and he wondered if she'd be able to hold her own out there. "But don't worry, I'll protect you if there was ever a battle," partially joking, but also partially serious. She was his closest friend, and he would worry about her during a battle.

Orchidkit threw a pouty look at her when she commented that he was a small army. He fluffy out his fur and the pouty look became another mocking hurt one. "Now why you say that?" He jokingly questioned. His tail flicked though as he wondered if she honestly didn't think he was a big army. Of course I am! He thought defensively. I'm my own army and I can take down all my enemies with a single look!

"I could take down all of Shadowclan if they ever bothered me!" He announced loudly, slipping his mind that they weren't suppose to be in the territory, and therefore it was mouse-brained to be yowling in a similar way that he was. The tortoiseshell lifted his head towards the sky. "I will bring an end to every fox and badger that sets paw in my territory!" Orchidkit gave another laugh as he spoke, and watched Timberkit when he finished, offering her another goofy grin.

The bigger kit threw the snow at her as she began to run and the start to run after her. "Oh, I can!" He called. His legs were longer and therefor he was able to cover more ground, yet she was smaller and therefore was able to weave through the undergrowth and trees faster - plus, less wind resistance. He tried to trow more snow at her as they ran, but he found this very difficult to do and was unable to hit her, the snow usually spraying all over the place or never even getting close to the smaller cat.

i can't quite contain or explain my evil ways
or explain why i'm not sane
all i can say is this is your warning

d u a l i t y

| character site |
deviantart || everything finder || roleplay tracker || furvilla

have i told you lately
that i love you
you're the only reason that i'm not afraid to fly~

"You're my lucky clover...
Because I am lucky to have you." - me to Clover

(ahhh, too much luv!)
Old 01-06-2017, 11:36 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Koins: 815

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
He just simple scoffed. "Sure, I'll leave the hunting to you and all the other small ones, while I and the other big, strong warriors will do all the fighting!" He called back. In all honesty, he wasn't sure how Timberkit would do in battle. She was very small and he wondered if she'd be able to hold her own out there. "But don't worry, I'll protect you if there was ever a battle," partially joking, but also partially serious. She was his closest friend, and he would worry about her during a battle.

Orchidkit threw a pouty look at her when she commented that he was a small army. He fluffy out his fur and the pouty look became another mocking hurt one. "Now why you say that?" He jokingly questioned. His tail flicked though as he wondered if she honestly didn't think he was a big army. Of course I am! He thought defensively. I'm my own army and I can take down all my enemies with a single look!

"I could take down all of Shadowclan if they ever bothered me!" He announced loudly, slipping his mind that they weren't suppose to be in the territory, and therefore it was mouse-brained to be yowling in a similar way that he was. The tortoiseshell lifted his head towards the sky. "I will bring an end to every fox and badger that sets paw in my territory!" Orchidkit gave another laugh as he spoke, and watched Timberkit when he finished, offering her another goofy grin.

The bigger kit threw the snow at her as she began to run and the start to run after her. "Oh, I can!" He called. His legs were longer and therefor he was able to cover more ground, yet she was smaller and therefore was able to weave through the undergrowth and trees faster - plus, less wind resistance. He tried to trow more snow at her as they ran, but he found this very difficult to do and was unable to hit her, the snow usually spraying all over the place or never even getting close to the smaller cat.
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit with an irritated look on her face. "Hey, even though I'm small I can fight. I'm not a helpless cat you know.", The molly pouted slightly as she looked back at the tom. From the last thing he said she understood, she was his friend after all so he would protect her. She was mostly sure she would probably be a bit bad in a battle than Orchidkit anyway. She pushed the negative thought aside and chuckled a little at the tom. "Why would I say that? Well you are the only one attacking me and I don't see anyone else on your side. Sooooo I consider that a small army even though you are pretty big but still small.", Timberkit made sure the word 'small' was very clear to Orchidkit. Her tail swayed in amusement by the toms response anyway. When the tom started talking about shadow clan the small molly let out a large sigh. "Shadowclan isn't afraid of a thing by the slightest! The would have all trained warriors coming to kill a big tom like you. Even under all that fur they can claw you out for the crows to eat!", Timberkit was thinking that he was over thinking things a bit to much. A bit to over confident but guessed that was just Orchidkit maybe he would do the impossible she didn't know. "I'll say, you would be one crazy warrior if you did get into a fight with a fox or badger.", The molly smiled at the tom before she ran off. She probably guessed that orchidkit would probably have a hard time catching up with her so she took her chance. " Yeah sure you can slow poke!", The molly said as she started to run as fast as her small legs can take her. She went to the the undergrowth and hid there, maybe wasn't the best idea but for a small kit like her it was.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:21 PM
Reylo~

My Mood: In Love
Koins: 12,487

"Okay same plan, same as we did with SkyClan except, they shouldn't be as smart..."
"Hahaha if you say so fleck!"
"FOR RESPECT, FOR POWER, FOR THE DUSK SYNDICATE! Now are there any patrols around?"
"If there were, they'd have heard us shouting..."
"Good thinking. Let's go."
Old 01-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Reylo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Timberkit stared at Orchidkit with an irritated look on her face. "Hey, even though I'm small I can fight. I'm not a helpless cat you know.", The molly pouted slightly as she looked back at the tom. From the last thing he said she understood, she was his friend after all so he would protect her. She was mostly sure she would probably be a bit bad in a battle than Orchidkit anyway. She pushed the negative thought aside and chuckled a little at the tom. "Why would I say that? Well you are the only one attacking me and I don't see anyone else on your side. Sooooo I consider that a small army even though you are pretty big but still small.", Timberkit made sure the word 'small' was very clear to Orchidkit. Her tail swayed in amusement by the toms response anyway. When the tom started talking about shadow clan the small molly let out a large sigh. "Shadowclan isn't afraid of a thing by the slightest! The would have all trained warriors coming to kill a big tom like you. Even under all that fur they can claw you out for the crows to eat!", Timberkit was thinking that he was over thinking things a bit to much. A bit to over confident but guessed that was just Orchidkit maybe he would do the impossible she didn't know. "I'll say, you would be one crazy warrior if you did get into a fight with a fox or badger.", The molly smiled at the tom before she ran off. She probably guessed that orchidkit would probably have a hard time catching up with her so she took her chance. " Yeah sure you can slow poke!", The molly said as she started to run as fast as her small legs can take her. She went to the the undergrowth and hid there, maybe wasn't the best idea but for a small kit like her it was.
The black and white kittypet approached the kits, looking concerned. "Hey, you kits! Should you be out here on your own? Where are your mothers?"
"You're from ThunderClan right?" Aria said, sniffing them over.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:05 PM
hello

Koins: 28,463

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The black and white kittypet approached the kits, looking concerned. "Hey, you kits! Should you be out here on your own? Where are your mothers?"
"You're from ThunderClan right?" Aria said, sniffing them over.
Fox catches up to the dusk syndicate cat and looks at the kit she has stumbled upon

In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:07 PM
Reylo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Fox catches up to the dusk syndicate cat and looks at the kit she has stumbled upon
"Excuse me, who are you and where do you come from?" Fleck asked defensively. He hoped really badly that it wasn't a ThunderClan cat...
Old 01-06-2017, 03:09 PM
hello

Quote:
"Excuse me, who are you and where do you come from?" Fleck asked defensively. He hoped really badly that it wasn't a ThunderClan cat...
"I'm Frome the dusk syndicate and I'm fox." The Tom said calmly.he knew he could easily beat this cat in battle and they where both in the dusk syndicate.

In case you was wondering,my profile is Levi,Farlan,and Isabel from the attack on Titan ova a choice with no regrets.
Old 01-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Reylo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
"I'm Frome the dusk syndicate and I'm fox." The Tom said calmly.he knew he could easily beat this cat in battle and they where both in the dusk syndicate.
"Glad you finally decided to show up...now help us out with the raid...we'll ignore these kits for now, although they're an easy target..." He changed his tone now to an evil yet charming male voice..."and perhaps it'll be easier to raid SkyClsn and ShadowClan...let's just say SkyClan warriors are smarter than we thought..." Now, the black rogue padded over. "Oh we finally got backup? I'm Aria..."
Old 01-06-2017, 03:15 PM
hello

Quote:
"Glad you finally decided to show up...now help us out with the raid...we'll ignore these kits for now, although they're an easy target..." He changed his tone now to an evil yet charming male voice..."and perhaps it'll be easier to raid SkyClsn and ShadowClan...let's just say SkyClan warriors are smarter than we thought..." Now, the black rogue padded over. "Oh we finally got backup? I'm Aria..."
OK.I'm fox I think I told u