Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:12 PM

Old March 14th, 2024, 09:09 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Fallowfeather; the new warrior decided to speak out; her fur bristled in fear and anger when she heard about the minks attacking and taking over Windclan territory; although Fallowfeather didn't agree with asking Shadowclan for help, she knew she couldn't persuade her leader to change her mind; so instead would help out "Twilightstar, if I may; I know I am a new warrior" she admitted "But I would like to join the patrol which will be heading to the Shadowclan camp" she meowed, she would love to help her clan in all the ways possible, she waited for a response from her leader.

@Moonraven
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:09 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw and Willowpaw bounded off.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old March 14th, 2024, 04:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit peered at the leader with green eyes, raising his head from where it lay settled along his mother’s paws. They didn’t have enough prey? The kitten turned his gaze to the prey pile and it looked okay to him, but if Twilightstar said so then it was true. Afterall, Rabbitkit hasn’t been old enough to eat prey for very long and before that he hadn’t really given it very much thought. He shook slightly and leaned back on Quailheart more but didn’t look away from the leader after returning his gaze. Rabbitkit wanted to help. He wanted to help mama and the other warriors…

But he would risk getting in trouble, kits weren’t supposed to leave camp, not at all. Mama said it was dangerous and so did all the other older cats, but right now it was dangerous for any cat to leave like Twilightstar said. What would the difference between a kit leaving and a warrior leaving be right now if it’s just as dangerous for both. It made him shudder slightly, these minks seemed really scary- they must be huge! With crooked teeth and play unfair! Hmph, well Rabbitkit would just need to be brave. He would leave camp and..and find some prey! To bring home to help his clan.

Surely, he wasn’t that little, he was almost an apprentice, only a couple more moons. Rabbitkit looked around the clearing, at each cat. Stepping up could help his siblings too! Reaffirming it again to himself, the kit decided that he would go out and find some food, soon. He would need to leave at night, hopefully Snowkit and her chaos could be a distraction for Rabbitkit’s escape and hunt. Though he couldn’t tell any other cats, they would tattle on him and not see how important it was for Rabbitkit to help.

Mama, will the minks go away soon?” The kit whispered, actually whispered, in a quiet tone. He tried not to seem scared but couldn’t help his fur fluffing up slightly.

[ @blxze. - Quailheart ]
[Oh no! Let’s hope nothing bad happens ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old March 14th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @Tiabirb @Starii
Leechscars ears twitched as he heard Silverpaw's name called for a warrior ceremony. That was news to him. It wasn't long and their bond wasn't strong, but there was this hint of pride within him at hearing that the molly was finally becoming a warrior. Leechscar was pretty certain he hadn't made any lasting impressions on Silverrose, pretty name, but he was glad nonetheless that at least one of his apprentices had finished her training. So now that he wasn't mandated to spend time with a cat, what should he do?

Leechscar, tail swayed back and forth as he momentarily got lost in his head. However, his mother's voice broke him out of his thoughts. Minks, expanding through the territory. His bristled, not because he cared about the minks in the territory or their lost hunting ground, he was similarly worried that blame would be placed on Twilightstar. His muscles coiled underneath his pelt at the very thought, but he wasn't sure why he would even bother to be concerned about that. As usual, WindClan, or the few who decided to acknowledge what was side, had a lackluster response.

Why even try with Clan, the bit about ShadowClan was a little surprising, but they had an alliance why not use them? At the call of his name, Leechscar gave his fur a few licks to smooth it down and padded over to his mother. He did glance at one cat, Swiftfire, who commented on asking ShadowClan for help. That was pride speaking.

"If ShadowClan wanted to take our territory they would have done it by now." Leechscar couldn't help but say to Swiftfire. "Not that I wanna vouch for those wretched toads, but when was the last time anyone's reported ShadowClan stirring up trouble with WindClan? The last reports were always ThunderClan or RiverClan." The tom grunted with a curious glint in his green eyes.

"You were in the cave with the original patrol right, do you honestly believe that there are enough predators around to skim down the number of minks you guys fought? Not to mention, Twilightstar said the clan is going through a prey shortage, and I know several parols are failing to report on herb patrols, so I would not be surprised if the clan's short on herbs as well." Leechscar was only half certain that he and Silverrose had been one of the few who had finished the patrol Lightningstorm had sent them out on.

"I mean, I'm sure even with all those disadvantages, WindClan would be able to chase the minks out eventually, we're not weak (just lazy), but how many WindClan's lives are going to be taken going at it alone? We have an alliance with ShadowClan for a reason might as well as use them." Leechscar commented and then returned to grooming his pelt as he waited for Twilightstar to tell her what she needed of him.

He glanced in the direction of Fallowfeather, and scowled. "She didn't say anything about going to ShadowClan camp, and didn't you just fight minks? Should you be going on any patrols?" Leechscar asked, eyeing any stray wounds on the newest warrior's pelt. If a fight did break out, bringing a recently injured warrior seemed counterproductive.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 14th, 2024 at 09:18 PM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 07:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Silverrose... Silverrose... She'd done it. She was a warrior now. A true, full-grown warrior. It was still difficult to believe. Silverpaw - Silverrose could barely believe her ears as the leader spoke those words. Her speed was recognised, her perseverance seen; she was welcomed as a full warrior of WindClan. She tipped her head as the lilac leader touched her nose to her forehead, blue eyes closely looking upon her as the leader spoke as perhaps the only voice she could trust within this clan. She had so much to be angry about with this clan, so much to hold against its cats. She never thought she would hear them cheer her name when the day came, and even as she cast a glance around, they suddenly felt empty. Or, perhaps, Twilightstar's voice wasn't the only one she could hear among the crowd of lies. She met Crowtooth's gaze, the first who had thought the mink attack might earn her her warrior name - just about catching his softly spoken words. Perhaps a small smile a tainted her maw, perhaps a quick glance down had changed it all. She couldn't fool herself into believing his words, even if it was Crowtooth, she could not be fooled again. Not be made to think that someone cared. She wouldn't let that happen. A momentarily delighted face quickly turned stiff, a momentarily happy smile quickly turning diplomatic as she dipped her head to the warrior and tunneller.
"Thank you."
She stated, careful not to drip too much emotion into her voice as she seated herself a fox-length from the warrior. She couldn't forget, yet somewhere she wanted to believe. Believe that they meant it, believe that he was genuine. But she couldn't. Her ear gave a flick, her eyes took a glance. She'd be happy enough just joining Crowtooth as a tunneller someday, if he stayed true to what he had told her. And as such, the meeting proceeded; news of the minks and their spreading was bothersome if dangerous, somewhere she worried they might invade camp should they come to close. That would be far to big a burden to allow. Twilightstar dismissed the meeting, calling her son - Silverrose's former mentor, whom she found herself giving a quick nod [ @Undertaker - brief Leech nod ] of acknowledgement; at least he had tried to refresh her training accordingly (it was still such a weird thought to her that Twilightstar had gotten kits). Now, the leader hadn't exactly called for volunteers, and Silverrose came to wonder whether those would be pawpicked - whether she could partake in either patrol. Now, she may have the greatest disdain for ShadowClan, but did know how to hunt mind you. And certainly Crowtooth would be leading such a hunting group within the tunnels... Or Dustbunny, now that she recalled, though she hadn't seen much of the feline that found her that day. Either way, the newly named warrior found herself briefly lingering as she pondered, equally wondering how she could make herself useful now. She had the right to go out alone now, but quite a few areas were restricted now as well - and for good reason. Well, she better clean her fur or practice somewhere, she still had some polishing to do and Silverrose refused the idea of falling any further behind.

[ @Rani ]

Last edited by Estelle; March 14th, 2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 12:09 AM

Bump Policy: anytime?
My Mood: Thinking

Littlecloud yawned and twitched his pink nose as the ceremony ended.

he shouted his praise for the fresh new warrior(s) and hoped good things came from them.

the small white tom trotted to close by the entrance to relax in his favorite spot while the camp buzzed

BlackberryStrike of ShadowClan

BeaverTail of RiverClan

LittleCloud of WindClan
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:58 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar's ears twitched in the direction of Swiftfire as the warrior spoke out against her decision to ask for ShadowClan's help. She had valid concerns, but WindClan wasn't really in a position to play the long game here. Before she could say so, Leechscar padded over, meowing some of Twilightstar's thoughts to the warrior. It was reasonable as ever, but his tone could use some work. His additional comment to Fallowfeather could easily rub fur wrong as well.

"Hush," Twilightstar growled at the gray warrior with a firm frown on her maw. "You're not a medicine cat, Leechscar. I'm sure Fallowfeather knows the limits of her body."

"If you wanna go with Leechscar to see ShadowClan, I've no problems with it, Fallowfeather. He'll be in charge of the patrol so he goes and who staying." Twilightstar meowed, glancing at the tom. Leechscar was one of the few cats that had seen beyond their disdain and hatred of ShadowClan to the reason why Twilightstar had decided to ally with the killers in the first place. Too many of her warriors were rooted in the past to focus on the present and the future of the clan.

An enemy of my enemies is an ally... or something like that. She knew the tom had no attachment to any of the cats here and would let them die if it so suited him. He had no respect for any of the clan's teachings or ways and would have left long ago if weren't for his ties to his family. Despite his general negativity to the clans, Leechscar was a dedicated, dependable, and committed cat with a dislike for failure. He could take care of the patrol to ShadowClan.

Usually, she'd have Fallownose take care of such a thing like this, but... she was going to have to talk to him. His tardiness had been noticed by the clan leader, she needed to talk to him soon enough. She wasn't sure if the lack of prey had to do with the warriors or the patrols themselves.

"Swiftfire, as Leechscar has said, trying to fight off the minks on our own is risky at best. I'm sure we could clear them out on our own, but I'm worried about how many injured or dead we'll deal with doing so. I don't like asking ShadowClan for help any more than you do, but if I can save our clan some pain by doing so, it will be done." Twilightstar told the warrior. "I don't think any predator with sense will go after the minks when they're grouped as they are." Relying on the predators is like relying on StarClan, uncertain.

"If you're that worried though, why not go with Leechscar." Twilightstar advised. Perhaps dealing with ShadowClan themselves might put some of her more concerned cats a little more at ease.

"Crowtooth," Twilightstar called, noticing the tunneler. "Gather some cats more accustomed to the tunnels, and split them into two patrols, you lead one, Dustbunny can lead the other. See what you can hunt in the tunnels, please."

@Undertaker @Tiabirb @Starii @Rani

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Gather tunneling patrols for hunting? The tom was happy to, mind internally spinning already as he planned if he should keep this a typical four cat patrol or more. More might be an issue, not many cats were tunnel trained but the minks had attacked from below so the tom wasnt keen on sending out the bare minimum, just in case.

Hmmmmm.....

"Bravebird @talle I know ya got experience so yer takin' Crowstumble @finley.exe " Crowtooth was certain he was the cooler crow for all that he'd not interacted with the other warrior. "Nighthail @furrensic an' Whisperingpaw @ChaosBringer. Ya'll go find Dustbunny @Moonraven , she'll get ya right." Not all had tunneling experience but the tom knew Nighthail Bravebird and Dustbunny did so between them they should be able to manage.

Now for his patrol and the flash of a grey pelt sparked the toms (perhaps mischievous) interest. "Hey there bossman @Lillith ! 'm grabbin' ya just 'n case the rodents (I think theyre rodents) come back. We'll be takin' Silverrose @Estelle Deadmoon @gs29513 an' Winterpaw @zozelen ! Yall gather on me." Winterpaw was less experienced, the tunneler had only just helped teach him to hunt in a recent patrol, but with so many experienced cats on the group it should be fine, Crowtooth could keen an eye on him himself.

(I tried to group based off experience here but if one of you cant manage the patrol due to time please let me know and I can do a reshuffle I totally get it!)

Last edited by Rani; March 16th, 2024 at 08:47 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 07:56 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
---------------

Her ears flattened at Leechscar's scathing remarks, narrowing her eyes as the tom went on to snap at Fallowfeather, one of two newest warriors. Her attention turned back to Twilightstar, and she flicked her ear, agitated by the insistence that they were too weak to handle it themselves.

"This feels like cowardice." Swiftfire growled, "You are given nine lives to give for ours, so why can't we give our lives for our Clan too, like we swore? Are there some here just too scared to die trying?" Her eyes swept around the cats, scorching and angry. "That's just pathetic. Dying to protect our Clan is a risk we all vowed to take when we became warriors, or did the meaning of taking that oath change when I wasn't looking?" Her gaze rested on Fallowfeather and Silverrose, whom had just taken that very same oath.

The last thing she wanted was to go to ShadowClan. She wanted to be here, in WindClan, tracking the minks and their movements, doing something... useful. Not walking into ShadowClan and asking shamefully for help. She glowered as she considered her options...she had already spoken out freely more than once, and she didn't want to anger Twilightstar...at least not that much. She didn't agree with the idea of asking another Clan, of having a potential debt owed. There was always an unspoken debt, no matter what an alliance was agreed upon, a debt came, and they were repaid with blood one way or the other.

But....there was still opportunity in this, and Swiftfire shot a long glare at Leechscar before she spoke. "I'll go. But only if Dustypaw comes with me. He needs the experience." She said reluctantly.

@Moonraven @Undertaker @starry
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:04 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird

Well it was about time for Silverpaw to earn her warrior name. Beaming brightly from her place beside Hawkfur, Bravebird called both of their names loudly, tail thumping the ground behind her. Both her and Fallowpaw had fought well during the minks from what she'd seen. Now that both were welcomed warriors into the Clan - Silverrose and Fallowfeather - she knew WindClan had been elevated.

She perked her ears up as Twilightstar mentioned about sending a patrol to the ShadowClan border. Brave wouldn't demand to be on the patrol like last time and instead waited patiently (difficult for her, yes) for her name to be called. And it was... only not for the ShadowClan border. The headstrong warrior was unable to stifle the grumble of disappointment as Crowtooth called her for hunting, but she got to her paws anyways. Her injuries ached and stung, and she had a bit of apprehension about going back underground so soon.

"It's like they don't want me anywhere near the borders anymore..." the dejected warrior muttered under her breath to Hawkfur. She cast a glance towards her friend, dipping her head in farewell, before looking to Crowtooth. "Sounds good," came the less-than-enthused grunt from the warrior. Tunnels and hunting. Stars above she hoped they wouldn't run into the minks again...

With one final longing glance towards Leechscar and Twilightstar, wondering if her not being selected for the ShadowClan border patrol was some sort of continued punishment for demanding to go on the one to RiverClan, the lilac warrior turned to look around for Dustbunny, Crowstumble, Nighthail, and Whisperingpaw.

[ @Rani @Micanomancy @Moonraven @finley.exe @furrensic @ChaosBringer. ]