Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post

Cedarflower had recoiled slightly at Caliapaw's words, tears now falling freely on the she-cat's face, her body trembling and her claws digging into the ground, as she tried to suppress her sobs.
She was thankful that Caliapaw didn't hold back, it was painful, yes, but less than being led on to a possible spark of hope, however small it could be, and then let down a few moments after.

She barely registered what Caliapaw was doing with her daughter, too busy trying to calm herself down, and failing at it. Her little kitten was going to die, there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't have any kind of knowlegde in that field, she was useless. A useless mother. That's what she was. Where did she go wrong ? What pushed her daughter to put her life at risk ?
Now isn't the time to blame yourself. Cedarflower managed to think. You shouldn't be breaking down crying, you should be strong.

She looked up just as Caliapaw went closer to her. At her suggestion, the she-cat slowly nodded."If ... "She suppressed yet another sob. "If this will make her death come faster ... and if she doesn't die before you do ...then, please do." The mother meowed, her voice trembling. "I can't imagine how much pain she's in. I'd rather have her die now than suffer any longer." She started weeping again, but did her best not to show it, trying to distance herself from everything and everyone around her.
She could feel Caliapaw's distress. She knew what had happened to Wheatfur, like everyone else in the Clan, and even though she didn't know her well, or at all, she was still willing to spare her any more stress.
"It's not your fault ..." She muttered for both herself and Caliapaw. "It's not your ... fault ..." She kept on saying those words over and over, her gaze fixed on everything and nothing. She was feeling lost and helpless, and she hated that feeling.

Cedarflower's incessant muttering came to an abrupt stop when she heard Ivypaw speak. The tears came back full force at her daughter's words, and she panicked at the sight of the blood coming out of Ivypaw's mouth, getting closer to the apprentice's body.

She watched as her daughter's breathing started to slow down, not daring to touch her should she still be able to feel pain. "You'll be okay ... you'll be alright, my little kitten ... everything will be fine ..." She whispered as she kept on weeping, closing her eyes as the sight was too much for the mother to bear.

Then she heard her daughter take her final breath, and she couldn't take it anymore. She collapsed on the floor as sobs wracked through her body, forgetting any kind of manners she had learned to display and keep throughout her life. That was it. Ivypaw was gone. Her kitten was no more. She had left and gone to Starclan.
The blonde and white cat knew that the other cat was dead at this point. She had been a medicine cat for less then half a moon, and already she had lost a patient. Her heart sank, and she lowered her head. Caliapaw was furious with herself, and her confidence level dropped again. Wheatfur had made the wrong choice. She couldn't do this, she just couldn't! Swallowing hard, and feeling quite uncomfortable, Caliapaw did her best to comfort the distraught Cedarflower. Her best while remaining professional, that was. The last thing she wanted was for a stranger to see how unconfident she was in her own abilities. That would surely raise some concerns, wouldn't it?

"I can tell her mentor and the rest of her family about Ivypaw if it's too hard for you. Or you can, it's up to you. You can go ahead and take the - the body, too." Caliapaw was not the best in this type of situation. As it was clearly seen by the discomfort on her features and the worry that was showing in her eyes. She knew she wasn't handling this in a way that a medicine cat should. She knew that Wheatfur would have done better. But what did you say to someone whose daughter had just died? All she knew to say was "I'm sorry for your loss" and somehow, that didn't quite seem like something to say at this moment. Tears of frustration were beginning to well up in her eyes and she roughly turned away so that Cedarflower wouldn't see them. A medicine cat who couldn't save someone wasn't much use, now were they?

You made a mistake, Wheatfur. I screwed up today. I couldn't save someone who didn't deserve to die, and I screwed up, and I just KNOW I made a mistake somewhere along the line... why did you choose me? But deeper, even more nagging, was the question that was coming from within her - Why did I say yes? Caliapaw knew that she wanted to do this. She could feel it when she had told Chameleonvine she was free to go. When Wheatfur had first begun training her, and she had learned some of the different types of herbs. When she looked back at Cedarflower, she forced a sympathetic expression.

It made her sick to her stomach. Putting on a good face had never been easy for her, and she wasn't any more comfortable with it right now. Soon everybody would be gone, except for Foxpaw who was going to be staying there, and Caliapaw could go on out to the territory for a nice long walk. One that she felt was well deserved at the moment.

(and we can end this here, or you can make one more post - it's up to you.)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Owlkit yawned, stretching up into her mother's embrace. With a little bit of effort, she slowly opened her eyes, one after the other.
Rosefern's eyes grew wide,"Owlkit. Your eyes are open!"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[QUOTE=Okapi;429857]Cuckootree snapped back at his new apprentice,” You need to learn patience and...” he gave a slight chuckle,” respect for your elders.” He growled softly,” Come on. It’s barely sun-up, you’ll be worn out by sunhigh. I’ll teach you patience, by not having us rest until sundown.” He smirked,” Teach you a thing or too. And I was told your snappy in fact. That’s why you have me. When your twelve moons old, you’ll atleast have respect for those who are older than you and know when to shut your trap.” He scowled, he was critical and stern yes, not mean

Silverpaw rolled her amber eyes for all she cared her mentor was just a grumpy old elder counting down his days till he retires. "Whatever you say Oldtree" she said her mew had a hint of sarcasm in it, but she was to worried what came out her muzzle "So what are we going to do today Oldtree".
Old November 29th, 2017, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rosefern's eyes grew wide,"Owlkit. Your eyes are open!"
Owlkit mewled in happiness as her mother exclaimed.
(Can kits talk when their eyes are open? I forgot.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

[QUOTE=The one and only me;430477]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Cuckootree snapped back at his new apprentice,” You need to learn patience and...” he gave a slight chuckle,” respect for your elders.” He growled softly,” Come on. It’s barely sun-up, you’ll be worn out by sunhigh. I’ll teach you patience, by not having us rest until sundown.” He smirked,” Teach you a thing or too. And I was told your snappy in fact. That’s why you have me. When your twelve moons old, you’ll atleast have respect for those who are older than you and know when to shut your trap.” He scowled, he was critical and stern yes, not mean

Silverpaw rolled her amber eyes for all she cared her mentor was just a grumpy old elder counting down his days till he retires. "Whatever you say Oldtree" she said her mew had a hint of sarcasm in it, but she was to worried what came out her muzzle "So what are we going to do today Oldtree".
He cuffed Silverpaw’s ear,” It’s Cuckootree.” He growled softly,” Just because I’m older than you doesn’t give you the right to disrespect me. I’m think elder duties, nursery duties, cleaning the warrior den, apprentice den, leader’s den...” he trailed off being silent for a good minute before meowing,” Nah...I’m messing with you.” He paused,” I think we’ll be doing some hunting.” He meowed (Is she 6 moons or older and lost her mentor)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Owlkit mewled in happiness as her mother exclaimed.
(Can kits talk when their eyes are open? I forgot.)
(I think so)
Rosefern smiled happily at her daughter. I wonder went Citruskit and the other three’s eyes will open. (Yup. Only names of her kits I remember is Owlkit, she’ll say Owlkit was named after her sister Owlstone, and Citruskit due to uniqueness)

Old November 30th, 2017, 09:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by goose View Post
Milkweed blinked once, feeling nothing, absorbing nothing. She was almost too used to conflict; too used for uncalled-for hostility. Amberflame's holier-than-thou attitude made her want to retch, but she wouldn't. Quiet remarks hurt more than open aggression, so the bicoloured she-cat merely turned her whole body away from the thicker-furred warrior.

Smoothly, she murmured, "However much you lord your material achievements over me, you'll never know how much I've given in service. Thunderclan owes me nothing."
Although the molly preferred to remain unfeeling, there was something about the other she-cat's antagonism that rubbed her the wrong way. She'd pushed all her buttons; stuck her nose where it didn't belong and then whined after a less-than optimal reply.

Milkweed's ancestry was more muddled than most Thunderclanners, which presumably explained her lax sense of loyalty, but then again, what had Thunderclan done for her? Let her watch her apprentice die? Blame her for her lack of motivation afterwards-- expect her to scramble to their defence? Stretching out a dainty, long paw, she turned to Ambergaze again, eyes narrowing. Searching. This was a molly who had never had to work a day in her life because she needed to; Milkweed knew the type. Pure Clan blood, thick fur, made to hunt and serve. They never had perspective, and it just... grinded her gears, she supposed.
"It doesn't matter how much you've given. You should keep giving. Your Clanmates take care of you, so you should take care of them." Every loyal cat in ThunderClan had always had their clanmates' backs. Amberflame remembered even from the time she was an apprentice, they had taken care of their clan members. Those who were disloyal, well... she didn't even want to think about them. They were nothing but some dirt on the ground, something that didn't deserve to be there.

A disloyal cat had no business in ThunderClan. Amberflame was well aware of those cats who decided to get involved in forbidden relationships, or who's loyalty lay with someone else so they would leave and go to that cat's Clan. How ridiculous! She was glad she would never do something so stupid. How absolutely ridiculous that you would choose love over your clan who had never wronged you? "Why in StarClan's name are you just sitting around here?" The feline asked with some amount of dislike. She was beginning to think this might be a waste of time. Would it be better if she did something else?

Maybe there was a full ThunderClan blooded cat somewhere, one who would be more willing to do a patrol or something else. Amberflame, in her own odd way, was semi-trying to get Milkweed to come. She constantly wanted every member of ThunderClan to be involved in something to benefit their Clan. And she was always angry when her plans changed - such as now. She didn't like Milkweed very much right now.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:15 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar made her way up onto the Highpeak, glancing around. She knew she was a little late on ceremonies that had to be done, but she was so busy worrying about the war that it had slipped her mind. The she-cat shook her head and let her ice blue gaze drift around, ears pricking. "Cats of ThunderClan, please gather around the Highpeak for a Clan meeting!" She called, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws. She waited for the Clan to gather before clearing her throat.

@Crybaby (At the Disco)

"Ebonypaw, Ivorypaw, please step forward." She smiled warmly at the apprentices, taking a deep breath. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the Warrior Code, and I grant them their warrior names in return. Ebonypaw, Ivorypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend the Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment on, Ebonypaw, you shall be known as Ebonystrike. We honor your courage and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." She smiled warmly before turning to Ivorypaw. "Ivorypaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Ivoryfluff. We honor your dedication and enthusiasm, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

The ThunderClan leader took a deep breath and turned to the next cats. "Jaggedkit, Treekit, please step forward." She smiled at the two kits, her heart warming. This was the good thing about ceremonies.

@RedHead @Wolfheart2329 @Constellation

"Jaggedkit, from this day forward, you shall be known as Jaggedpaw. Passionblaze," Snowstar turned her ice blue eyes onto her deputy. "You will mentor Jaggedpaw. I trust you will pass down all you know onto him." She turned to the next kit.

"Treekit, you shall be known as Treepaw. Tangleheart," Her gaze rested on the warrior. "You will mentor Treepaw. I trust you to pass down all you know onto him."

One more ceremony left. Snowstar turned to the next cat. "Frostfeather, please come forward," She called, beckoning the ShadowClan cat forward.

@Ennard

"You have asked to join ThunderClan to be with your mate. So, we welcome you as a ThunderClan cat. Welcome to the Clan." Snowstarsmiled warmly, then took a deep breath.

"Clan dismissed!" The Siamese called, then leaped down off of the Highpeak and headed for the nursery to check up on her kits.

~~~~~~

@Lonestar23

Mintkit grinned at the Tom, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Hah! Sooner than that if you don't watch your mouth, boy," She warned teasingly, flicking her tail over his muzzle. "I can be very fierce." She purred, rubbing her head under his chin. When he answered her question, she tilted her head and looked up at him, pulling back slightly. "WindClan. Oh, right, the whole battle thing. Well, hopefully the charm thing works!" She giggled. She tilted her head when he mentioned getting an apprentice, ears pricking. "Well, hold off until I'm older, would you? I kinda want to be your apprentice." She gave a soft chuckle, ears perked up and a smile on her face.
"Riiight," Marshjump laughed with a roll of his eyes, batting her lightly on the head and shaking his own head softly. Her next words made him laugh again, and his tail began to twitch with amusement, dark eyes lighting up with sparks of laughter. "Um, excuse you, my charm will most certainly work!" Marshjump mewed, batting her on the head again. But, her next words caught him off guard. Mintkit? His apprentice? That'd be amazing... He thought, his eyes widening slightly as he imagined what the Clan would do if he and Mintkit really did become mentor and apprentice. They would be an unstoppable combination. "Of course, lil' Minty. I promise." He mewed with a grin on his maw. He had already partly trained her - this would just be sort of like a continuation of that.

Old November 30th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Duskkit glanced at each member of her family, a slight frown on her tiny face. They were all already to active, playing and laughing. She didn't see the point. She was just as excited to be a warrior one day, of course, but that would be moons from now. She had to wait another five just to be an apprentice. She couldn't understand why her siblings were acting as if pouncing on a cat's tail and looking out at the camp would actually bring them closer to being a warrior. It would be just as effective, and much easier, to just lay down and rest until the time came. Then they could all run and play and learn. She could wait for something as great as that.

@Phoenix Flames @Tigress @Silentshade @Crybaby (At the Disco)
(Sorry I disappeared for a while!)

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"

Last edited by bobtail; November 30th, 2017 at 10:43 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Riiight," Marshjump laughed with a roll of his eyes, batting her lightly on the head and shaking his own head softly. Her next words made him laugh again, and his tail began to twitch with amusement, dark eyes lighting up with sparks of laughter. "Um, excuse you, my charm will most certainly work!" Marshjump mewed, batting her on the head again. But, her next words caught him off guard. Mintkit? His apprentice? That'd be amazing... He thought, his eyes widening slightly as he imagined what the Clan would do if he and Mintkit really did become mentor and apprentice. They would be an unstoppable combination. "Of course, lil' Minty. I promise." He mewed with a grin on his maw. He had already partly trained her - this would just be sort of like a continuation of that.
"Well, I sure hope so! Otherwise we're doomed," Mintkit exclaimed dramatically, letting out a giggle as he batted her on the head, which she ducked down quickly. She swiped at him playfully, batting at his chest. She smirked to herself at the surprised look that crossed Marshjump's face when she mentioned becoming his apprentice. It was a great thought for her. Mintkit would have to ask Snowstar what she thought about that. Hopefully her mother would agree. Marshjump was already sorta training her anyway, right? This would just be more official. Once she became an apprentice. The young she-cat looked up at him, and grinned. "Good!" She purred, flicking her tail under his chin. "We'll make a great team, ya know. The other Clans wouldn't dare mess with ThunderClan once they see us." Her ice blue eyes sparkled as she gazed up at him, head tilting slightly and a smile on her maw. "Just me and you - Marshy and Minty. Best team in the world."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread