Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

DesertProwl stepped out of the nursery after her kit, grinning lightly as the young bundle saw snow for the first time. "This is snow, my dear. It's some.. Some sort of powder that always comes at leafbare, covering everything it touches." She said with an amused purr. She had her usual proud and serious look on her face, but her eyes shined of the love for her small daughter.
And yet she was a bit worried as the young cat began rolling in the cold snow. "Now now, don't stay covered in it for too long, or you'll get a cold" She said with a light giggle, walking over to her daughter and ever so gently picked her up by the neck, placing her gingerly on flat snow, gently licking the icy snow that covered her sandy pelt away. Sandkit wasn't even three moons old yet, Desertprowl didn't want to risk her getting whitecough at such an early age.
"Now.. Is there something you want to see?" She asked, peering around the clearing. She hadn't left the nursery for a while either, having been with her daughter all the time. It was the first time in days that she herself poked her head outside.
Sandkit looked up cheerfully to her mother. "I want to meet the apprentices!" she shouted, running towards the first den to her right. She stumbled in the snow, too thick for her to run through, a couple of times before finally giving up. "Desertprowl! Duskpelt! Can you carry me! This stupid ... 'SNOW' is too many to go through! she complained, giving an irritated pawing at it, sending flakes flying in the air. She looked at her paws, discouraged. --I hate being small...-- she thought.

She looked around and noticed a big rock near the edge of the clearing. It was so big a cat tower couldn't even reach that high! She wanted to go there next! But first, the apprentice den was waiting for her. She wanted to meet her future friends and train-mates. "How long before I can get to the apprentice's den?" she asked her parents, walking slowly towards them with wide and pityfull eyes. She really wanted to be apprentice so she could stop being small, but that didn't work this way.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; January 9th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 11:44 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Hiddenpaw straightened up, sitting with his head raised and his amber hues glowing. His pelt didn't look awful, although he wished that he had done better before he called out to Honeypaw. Thoughts aside from that, he flicked his ears in greeting before letting her settle herself close by or wherever she decided to sit. "I'm doing better honestly," he replied, his thoughts trailing back to his upcoming ceremony. He couldn't wait for Ashstar to announce it now. When Ratnight rules, Hiddenpaw purposely held himself back to avoid being named a warrior from him as long as possible, although Skyclan coming was a life saver for the young tom-cat. He didn't have to hold himself back any more and instead enjoyed his last days as an apprentice. Soon he'd be caught up in other things. The cream and alabaster apprentice allowed his amber hues to settle solely on her again. "How about you?" Between his responses, there was merely a heartbeat of his thoughts even though it seemed like so many flowed through his mind all at once.
"I'm doing better too with Ashstar and Gyrewind back in their rightful places", Honeypaw responded. Honeypaw, like Hiddenpaw, was very close to being promoted to a warrior status. She had been an apprentice for many moons and managed to fit in quite a bit of training with her mentor Bramblefur, despite the strange changes in the clan. "Now that Ashstar's back we can finally become warriors!", Honeypaw said in an excited tone. She was super excited knowing that it wouldn't been much longer. She would miss being an apprentice. It was fun learning battle moves and finding good hunting tactics. Her mentor Bramblefur was very kind towards her, so she would miss training with her. She remembered when she had first been made an apprentice, she had started to miss being a kit. The comforting warmth that radiated from her mother and siblings was something she treasured as a kit. Although as she grew although, being an apprentice was a great thing for her. And now she was about to become a warrior! "What do you think your warrior name will be?", Honeypaw asked Hiddenpaw, remembering he was still there.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 9th, 2017 at 11:45 PM.
Old January 10th, 2017, 11:41 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Oh dear i'm such a mouse-brain!, Stormpaw thought. He did what he could to try not to show any signs of the distress that swirled around in him. He really was such an idiot. First, he gave his fellow apprentice a look that told her she was an idiot for complimenting him, or in other words, her own name. And then, he decided to say the same thing. That just showed that he was an idiot, and in his opinion, it might've showed a bit of rudeness in him. Stormpaw wasn't a rude cat, he was just a dreamer, but really, every cat was gonna be rude at some point in their life. He had just represented what a hypocrite would do. Why couldn't have he had done something rude someone else like his brother? They would've laughed about it at least. This was just plain awkward. There was no point in covering anything up. Stormpaw seemed the catch a tiny twitch in Stormpaw's tail. Oh no, I hope I haven't offended her or anything!, Stormpaw thought, getting more destressed then ever. "So uh, how are you today? It's quite....cold", Stormpaw said, trying to think of the most descriptive word he could. Ah well, who cares about 'wow words', these days. Stormpaw was training to be a warrior. Not a....spelling bee thing....
Stormpaw glanced away again, her blue hues now looking down at her paws. She was unsure of quite what to say now...as long as someone else was able to keep the conversation going, she was fine, but she tended to stay away from trying to keep it going herself. It had never ended well for her and in her imagination, it never would. How could it? She was awkward, and seemed to never say the right thing...she wasn't particularly pretty, or friendly...and she didn't have a very interesting life. So what was there to say to others? Still, she would do her best to be friendly and considerate to this cat who shared her name.

He was nice, anyway. And the conversation probably was doing her some good...even if she couldn't tell. "Yeah, it really is...I-I don't do very well in the cold...I-I don't like it. What about you?" She asked, realizing just then how strange her statement had sounded. Really? 'I don't do very well in the cold?' What's wrong with me, seriously! Stormpaw thought, attempting to make at least a few fleeting seconds of eye contact with the other cat. Great, this was going to get real awkward real fast. And she hated it when she felt as though it were her fault.

Maybe things would get better soon. Maybe there was some way to salvage the conversation so that it sounded a little better, some way to make herself...sound like she actually cared about talking to him. Because I do, I like talking to nice cats, I just...don't know how to...say it, exactly. She thought with a sigh, the tip of her tail flicking with anxiety. Her body seemed to tense up again before relaxing, and then tensing up once more. It was quite a strange sight, seeing the young she cat almost trying to decide if she were comfortable or not. She glanced up at the tom and wrapped her tail around her paws. Now, how do normal cats act when they want to be friends? Do I want to be friends? I think that's what normal cats do...oh dear, I don't know...She thought, her tail twitching in a distressed manner. "Uh, um...s-so, uh, what do you, um, think of maybe going out? Like for a walk, or hunting, although I don't think we'll catch anything, it's too cold...not like out, out, just...out like into the territory...oh dear." She mewed, flustered. She had never been too good at this, and now it seemed she was making a mess of it again. Why couldn't she just say what she meant?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 10th, 2017, 12:49 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bristletail View Post
Bristletail noticed that a few cats had begun to look at her. "Sorry, did I miss something?" she mewed, embarrassed.

Cottonfrost tipped his head to the side. "No," he responded. Then he too followed her trailing gaze around camp. Sure, cats were looking around, but not specifically at her. He realized she was embarrassed by the gazes of the cats that flickered over the three, so he tried to help out a bit by cracking another smile.
"Do you enjoy border patrols or hunting patrols more?"He asked randomly, not aiming the question at either, but both, hoping it would break the silence.

* Sorry it was short *

He walks
He Talks
He Thinks

Last edited by Undercover; January 10th, 2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old January 10th, 2017, 02:29 PM
GingerHeart

My Mood: In Love

"Hey anyone up to a hunting patrol!!" I ask:yaycat:
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Blackpaw padded into camp, head raised slightly. He glanced around and spotted his siblings,a cruel smirk forming beffore he forced it away, making himself look sad.

"Blackpaw! There you are!" Foxpaw padded over to his brother. "Wheres Dad? I thought you went on patrol together?"

Splashpaw followed, smiling brightly as she looked at Blackpaw.

Roarpaw waltzed after them, his steps calm as he looked at his brother. But he saw something in Blackpaw's eyes that clearly his siblings couldnt and his smile disappeared.

Snowpaw was beside Roarpaw, and looked at Blackpaw curiously.

Blackpaw lowered his gaze. "....We...Were were walking by the rocks, the tall ones near the huge Oak Tree. We-We heard barking a-and saw Honeypaw and Eternalpaw being chased by dogs."

Foxpaw's eyes widened in shock, and even Splashpaw was stunned into silence. Snowpaw didnt say a word.

It was Roarpaw who broke the silence; "Where are they."

"Dad went to save them." Blackpaw sucked in a breath. "He leaped in and tried to push them up to a higher rock so the dogs couldnt get them but one off them caught a hold of his leg and....And he.."

Nobody spoke, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"The dog pulled him down....And two others went after Honeypaw and Eternalpaw." As Blackpaw finished speaking, tears were streaking down his face. "They killed them." He choked out in 'sadness'.

Foxpaw's face paled abruptly, and Splashpaw pressed against him slightly for comfort but even she looked horror struck. Snowpaw was nearly on the verge of tears and....Roarpaw...

Roarpaw had the same expression as Splashpaw, a look of horror, and alook of grief. But also a look of anger because he could see something off about this story. He knew his brother, they'd been close since kithood but....

Blackpaw was lying, but about what?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 10th, 2017, 08:56 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Neverpaw padded into the clearing, the smaller, skinner tom carrying a rabbit almost as big as he was. Seeing Blackpaw, he felt his fur heat up slightly, and the shy tom ducked his head, dropping the rabbit next to the preypile. His golden eyes flicked upwards to the sky.

(So, I'm going to have Neverpaw die eventually, then Cedarpaw will come in to be the "Zira".)
(*cries* I'm sorry Neverpaw.)
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:09 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Blackpaw looked at his siblings. "We all will mourn the loss of them, all three of them."

Foxpaw had his head ducked, Splashpaw trying to console him.

Snowpaw shut her eyes, breathing deeply.

Roarpaw merely looked at Blackpaw.

Blackpaw studied him, then turned and padded of.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 10th, 2017, 09:16 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Neverpaw was quiet as he gazed at the sky, watching the stars begin to show. His golden eyes flicked over to Blackpaw quietly. "H-hi," He squeaked softly, ducking his head. He was only a moon younger than Blackpaw, and man did he have a major crush on him!
Old January 11th, 2017, 01:33 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

@Liquoris

The handsome young tom sat in the clearing, as usual, his pelt neatly groomed and his hues sparking with a calm interest as he looked about the clearing although there was a sinister note to his calm expression, a sort of terrifying calmness in the spark in his eyes. It was frightening, especially since the weather was so cold and the young tom's pelt was so thin, seeing how he was able to sit absolutely still and act as though he was having no trouble at all. The tip of his tail flicked impatiently as his hues continued to scan the clearing, the sinister light beginning to fade from them.

For as frighteningly polite and calm as the young tom seemed to be, he was still a kit. And nearly an apprentice at that, but even so...there was no way that he was going to remain perfectly calm while he was being kept waiting.

Waiting for what, he wasn't sure, but he knew that there was something he was waiting for and he was going to get it. The brown tom glanced around the clearing a third time, his whole small body quivering in anticipation- or was it the cold? It was hard to tell, to be honest. Hard to tell whether the shaking that was emitting from him was of fear or from the fridgid temperatures, or perhaps even just from excitement.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; January 11th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.
Closed Thread