Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LOOKING FOR CAT ART
Last post by constellation
Today 03:45 PM
“Let’s Get Ready.”
Last post by Sklee
Today 03:42 PM
[Plot Finder] Come, Childs...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:39 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ollie
Today 03:36 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 03:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2019, 06:15 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Blossomclaw winced at the idea but didn't quite say anything yet. Taking another clan's territory? Dangerous if she was asked. To be honest, she didn't care what happened as long as the kits were alright during the whole thing. Flicking her ear and wrapping her tail around her, she looked up to the leader with disdain. "Wouldn't it be better to just ask if the other clans could help, since they haven't suffered from the fire?" She suggested, half hoping she wouldn't actually be heard. Looking around once more, she debated leaving as everyone else seemed fine with the plan. She wouldn't be missed, right?
@RedHead

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Last edited by Pepperkins; October 29th, 2019 at 06:15 PM.
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:57 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

@RedHead

Buckbranch sprang to his paws with a furious yowl. "This is an outrage!" he bellowed at Flintstar. His green eyes blazed with ire, his fangs flashed as he lifted his lips in a snarl. "Are you out of your damn mind, Flintstar?" he continued to shout. "This would leave us at war with the Clans! The forest will grow back and the prey will return; fallen Clanmates will do neither! We are weak and recovering; we couldn't win a fight if we wanted to! Which Clan would you be targeting, Flintstar? Which Clan?" The tortoiseshell's voice was beginning to shake. He swallowed to control it and when he spoke again he addressed not just Flintstar but the entirety of the gathered cats.

"This is madness, can't you see?" he spat. "Who among you would deprive innocent kits and elders of prey? Leafbare is almost upon us. I will not be responsible for the deaths of kits. I will not stand for it!" He turned his hateful glare back to Flintstar. "What's stopping me from warning the other Clans, huh? Believe me, I'll run outta here in a heartbeat. This is murder!"

Last edited by dino.; October 29th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 12:33 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Sunsnow glanced around, seemingly anxious. "But I've got to talk to someone about getting on patrol soon! I've not been on many as of late, and I don't want to be accused of laziness!" Sunsnow was, of course, lazy, though he certainly wasn't going to say so. "I'll be fine! It's just a pulled-out claw, nothing to worry about!" He then saw that Tallmarsh was walking away. Okay then... Sunsnow began walking in the opposite direction of the medicine den.
Tallmarsh glanced over her shoulder to make sure Sunsnow was following her, and, upon seeing that he was walking the opposite way, she spun around and jogged to catch up with him. "Where do you think you're going? If you don't let me treat that it'll get infected. And if it gets infected, you won't be able to go on any patrols. So come to my den and let me treat your paw," she growled. It was her job to make sure the Clan stayed healthy, and she wouldn't be doing her job if there was a warrior walking around with an injured paw.
Old October 30th, 2019, 05:37 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@RedHead

Buckbranch sprang to his paws with a furious yowl. "This is an outrage!" he bellowed at Flintstar. His green eyes blazed with ire, his fangs flashed as he lifted his lips in a snarl. "Are you out of your damn mind, Flintstar?" he continued to shout. "This would leave us at war with the Clans! The forest will grow back and the prey will return; fallen Clanmates will do neither! We are weak and recovering; we couldn't win a fight if we wanted to! Which Clan would you be targeting, Flintstar? Which Clan?" The tortoiseshell's voice was beginning to shake. He swallowed to control it and when he spoke again he addressed not just Flintstar but the entirety of the gathered cats.

"This is madness, can't you see?" he spat. "Who among you would deprive innocent kits and elders of prey? Leafbare is almost upon us. I will not be responsible for the deaths of kits. I will not stand for it!" He turned his hateful glare back to Flintstar. "What's stopping me from warning the other Clans, huh? Believe me, I'll run outta here in a heartbeat. This is murder!"

@RedHead
Adderfrost was shocked at his clanmates anger toward Flintstar. He turned toward the tom that spoke, blue eyes locked on him. "Flintstar wants to do what is best for us, don't you see? He wants our clan to grow great. I will help him toward that goal." He turned to Flintstar, but adressed all of them. "I am willing to sacrifice my safety for that of ThunderClan. That is what we vowed when we became warriors. If fighting for my clan and the fire has taught me anything, it's to stand by my clan no matter what is asked of me, no matter if I'm scared."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; October 30th, 2019 at 05:38 AM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 06:15 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead
Adderfrost was shocked at his clanmates anger toward Flintstar. He turned toward the tom that spoke, blue eyes locked on him. "Flintstar wants to do what is best for us, don't you see? He wants our clan to grow great. I will help him toward that goal." He turned to Flintstar, but adressed all of them. "I am willing to sacrifice my safety for that of ThunderClan. That is what we vowed when we became warriors. If fighting for my clan and the fire has taught me anything, it's to stand by my clan no matter what is asked of me, no matter if I'm scared."
@RedHead
Buckbranch thrust his muzzle into Adderfrost's face, eyes ablaze. "Listen to me and listen well," he hissed. "It would be so much easier, and so much wiser, to ask the others for help. Stealing territory is impulsive and dangerous. It will lead to war, you can bet on that." He stepped away, throwing an angry glance toward Fintstar as he did. "If you want to run to your death, that's fine by me." He lowered his voice, concious of the others around. "But whether Flintstar, you, or anyone else likes it or not, I will find a way to pass this on to the rest of the Clans." The tortoiseshell backed away, returned his attention to the leader. His quiet meow rose into a threatening caterwaul. "I sure hope you aren't thinking about ShadowClan, Flintstar!"

Last edited by dino.; October 30th, 2019 at 08:23 AM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 07:03 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Buckbranch thrust his muzzle into Adderfrost's face, eyes ablaze. "Listen to me and listen well," he hissed. "It would be so much easier, and so much wiser, to ask the others for help. Stealing territory is impulsive and dangerous. It will lead to war, you can bet on that." He stepped away, throwing an angry glance toward Fintstar as he did. "If you want to run to your death, that's fine by me." He lowered his voice, concious of the others around. "But whether Flintstar, you, or anyone else likes it or not, I will find a way to pass this on to the rest of the Clans." The tortoiseshell backed away, returned his attention to the leader. His quiet meow rose into a threatening caterwaul. "I sure hope you aren't thinking about ShadowClan, Flintstar!"
@RedHead
Adderfrost looked at Buckbranch. "I won't hesitate to stop you either." He answered the tom quietly. He looked over at Flintstar before turning his gaze back to Buck. "As long as Flintstar orders it." He looked back at his leader, eyes bright again. "Like I said Flintstar, I am fully willing and able to go on the patrol to get the territory. I won't let you down."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; October 30th, 2019 at 07:04 AM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:23 AM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead
Adderfrost looked at Buckbranch. "I won't hesitate to stop you either." He answered the tom quietly. He looked over at Flintstar before turning his gaze back to Buck. "As long as Flintstar orders it." He looked back at his leader, eyes bright again. "Like I said Flintstar, I am fully willing and able to go on the patrol to get the territory. I won't let you down."

@RedHead
Buckbranch's whole body twitched and he narrowed his eyes. This tom... just who does he think he is? His claws slid out and scarred gouges into the earth, deep and ragged and angry marks. He was working his jaw silently, gritting his teeth harshly together to keep himself from lunging at Adderfrost. He cast the warrior a furious look. "I dare you to try," he growled. Does this idiot really think he could overpower me? Buckbranch was thin-framed but fast and strong, and he believed he could easily slip out of Adderfrost's grasp if the other tom tried to grab him. He bared his teeth.

Last edited by dino.; October 30th, 2019 at 08:23 AM.
Old October 30th, 2019, 08:41 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh glanced over her shoulder to make sure Sunsnow was following her, and, upon seeing that he was walking the opposite way, she spun around and jogged to catch up with him. "Where do you think you're going? If you don't let me treat that it'll get infected. And if it gets infected, you won't be able to go on any patrols. So come to my den and let me treat your paw," she growled. It was her job to make sure the Clan stayed healthy, and she wouldn't be doing her job if there was a warrior walking around with an injured paw.
He stopped, glancing behind him with uncertainty in his eyes. Sunsnow sighed. It seemed like he wouldn't be going anywhere. "Fine..." He pressed his ears back against his head as he followed Tallmarsh into the medicine den, tail drooping. "But I'll have you know it doesn't hurt.", he muttered under his breath. "And it had better be fixed fast. I still have my duties!"

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old October 30th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@RedHead @Slushie @Nebby

Dragonlily listened and observed the rest of the clan as they spoke their piece. She could hear some opposition, but that was perfectly fine every cat was entitled to their freedom of speech and opinions. Her soft gaze found itself settling on two toms in particular as they snapped back and forth. She frowned fiercely while rising to stand and walk over to the cats. "Please settled down." She allowed a low undertone of sternness in her voice as she watched Adderfrost and Buckbranch. "This is a clan meeting, it's one thing to fight with your words another thing with tooth and claw. Don't you think the Thunderclan has suffered enough without us literally tearing each other apart?" The flame-point directed her gaze at Buckbranch. "If you don't mind putting your claws away, please." Dragonlily didn't want a brawl and she highly doubted this is what Flintstar was expecting when he asked for their voices. She glanced at the leader, hoping he'd defuse the situation before it exploded.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old October 30th, 2019, 01:25 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Adderpaw was filled to the brim with energy. For the most part, the rebuilding of the camp was boring, especially when he was surrounded by stuffy warriors who wanted to do nothing but criticize the way he did things. Were they even trying to help, or were they just there to bother apprentices? Despite his annoyance at the rebuilding efforts, the apprentices' den was more important to him than his wish to go find something exciting to do, and as a result, he trotted in with his tail up, prepared to do whatever he could to help.

The entire den was a mess in general. The fire had really taken it out of the clearing, and their poor den hadn't managed to fare any better than the rest of the clearing. Spotting a she-cat near the back of the den, Adderpaw's ears flicked forward in a pleased manner. "Oh! Hey, you look like you've started on restoring this," He mewed, with a friendly grin in her direction. "How about helping a fellow apprentice out and giving him something to do, yeah?" At the very least, he wouldn't be bored anymore. This would give him someone to talk to.

Phoenixpaw was in the midst of clawing up more filthy old bedding when she heard a voice that wasn't her brother's. She raised her head, nose twitching as she resisted the urge to sneeze and look at the tom that came waltzing in. The orange-eyed apprentice was pretty certain that she's seen the tom around the camp, but he is name was evading her. It didn't really matter so long as he was here to help with the den that all the apprentices were supposed to be sleeping in. Sometimes she didn't understand why she bothered doing stuff like this when no one, besides Apcolypsepaw who was ordered to, was going to help out. She stifled her irritation, doing her best not to sound completely like a cat's rear end at the tom's friendly voice. "Help me pull this stuff out of here." She ordered, not bothering with greetings or thanks. She was filthy, her nose was itchy and a little wet, and she was tired. It was easy to tell that her mood wasn't all that great. She just wanted to get this done and then sleep. Phoenixpaw nodded towards the pile of old bedding and anything else she found in here she deemed as disgusting and added to the pile.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Closed Thread