Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM

Old November 1st, 2023, 10:04 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post
ALL PUNISHMENT PATROLS WILL BE DUE 11/11. NO EXCEPTIONS.
FAILURE TO REPORT A SECOND TIME WILL RESULT IN A MORE SEVERE PUNISHMENT!

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 1
51/200

---

Man... She really didn't wanna do this. Like, really, really, didn't want to do this. Just the thought of having any kind of authority over any other cat was making her skin crawl so uncomfortably. But... If she continued to let others undermine her position she would never grow... It was so nerve wracking and confusing! Swallowing hard, she stares at the cats that didn't report back to her with anything to show, ears laid back and gaze obviously anxious.

"Unfortunately since you guys didn't report to me with the herbs I asked I'm gonna have to send you out again... A-And if it happens again I'm gonna have to let Larkwing know, so y'know... If you don't wanna get in more trouble just get the things I asked for. Okay?"

Did that sound authoritative enough? It was for sure frustrating that so many cats had just ignored her orders... She had every right to do this! Don't doubt yourself, Tansy! Taking a deep breath, she continues again.

"Ottersplash ( @Spooky Snowyfeathr ), and Winterpaw ( @hex_cat ), I really need those poppy seeds. Koiviolet wasn't able to get any because of some pesky rats so if you could please bring some back for me, I'd really appreciate it. Don't come back with empty paws." And then her attention turns to the others. "Mothberry ( @SpookyShoomy ). You were supposed to take Sunsetpaw ( @Haunting Pangolion ) and Blueflower ( @Starphobia ) to gather burdock and burnet. They're super important for healing so you need to step up and take responsibility for it. Blueflower was ready to go and no one came to get her. Now if you all could please go now, even if your patrol mates don't show... I really to get these herbs sorted."
Blueflower

Blueflower blinked in confusion. "Me?"

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:34 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post
ALL PUNISHMENT PATROLS WILL BE DUE 11/11. NO EXCEPTIONS.
FAILURE TO REPORT A SECOND TIME WILL RESULT IN A MORE SEVERE PUNISHMENT!

51/200

---

Man... She really didn't wanna do this. Like, really, really, didn't want to do this. Just the thought of having any kind of authority over any other cat was making her skin crawl so uncomfortably. But... If she continued to let others undermine her position she would never grow... It was so nerve wracking and confusing! Swallowing hard, she stares at the cats that didn't report back to her with anything to show, ears laid back and gaze obviously anxious.

"Unfortunately since you guys didn't report to me with the herbs I asked I'm gonna have to send you out again... A-And if it happens again I'm gonna have to let Larkwing know, so y'know... If you don't wanna get in more trouble just get the things I asked for. Okay?"

Did that sound authoritative enough? It was for sure frustrating that so many cats had just ignored her orders... She had every right to do this! Don't doubt yourself, Tansy! Taking a deep breath, she continues again.

"Ottersplash ( @Spooky Snowyfeathr ), and Winterpaw ( @hex_cat ), I really need those poppy seeds. Koiviolet wasn't able to get any because of some pesky rats so if you could please bring some back for me, I'd really appreciate it. Don't come back with empty paws." And then her attention turns to the others. "Sunsetpaw ( @Haunting Pangolin ) and Blueflower ( @Starphobia ) you were supposed to gather burdock and burnet. They're super important for healing so you need to step up and take responsibility for it. Now if you all could please go now, even if your patrol mates don't show... I really to get these herbs sorted."
Sighing impatiently, Blueflower went off without another comment.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:17 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - none

H-huh?? What patrol? Sunsetpaw never remembered being or supposed to be on a patrol. They were sure they weren't doing anything else so how did they miss this?? "Ah, i'm so sorry for not doing the patrol!" they apoligized "i'll gather the herbs!" and with that, they headed out, not knowing whether they were allowed to go out by themselves or not considering they're just an apprentice. Also what did the Burdock roots look like again? They didn't know much about them. Burnets too but they can do this, right? What was Sunsetpaw doing that made them miss the patrol call? What happened has happen so they can't really change anything about it but it was still confusing for them considering they didn't hear anything. But they should just...focus on this punishment right? If anything happens because they didn't take responsibility then- you know what? They could think about this later; right now, they need to gather these herbs and help their clan and not get distracted by any of the many, many thoughts in their head. Especially after Tansypaw mentioned how important these are.
╰─▸ ❝ @silverwynds [Tansypaw]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 4th, 2023, 05:53 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - none
[Collecting post]
One, two, one, two, don't trip. The apprentice carefully walked back to camp, looking for Tansypaw. They felt bad for not bringing back any Burdock but these are useful still, right..? The apprentice gently placed the herbs on the ground "Hey uh..Tansypaw..i'm sorry but i wasn't really sure what Burdocks looked like but i brought back these two blessed thistles! I hope that's okay..? If not i can go back and re-check if you want!" they mewed, pointing at the two thistles. 3 Burnets and 2 blessed thistles..these are better than nothing at least! Does Tansypaw know what Blessed thistles are used for..? Maybe! They did told Falconfeather about these at some point right? So Falconfeather probably told Tansypaw at some point!

ghostie wuz herez

Old November 4th, 2023, 07:13 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

58/200

---

Though it was a bit disappointing that she didn't get the burdock that she needed, at least the apprentice was responsible enough to come back with something else that was hopefully useful... Falconfeather had told her about a few of the herbs that he knew but blessed thistle was one she was pretty unfamiliar with. Tilting her head at the thistle, she leans in to sniff at the plant to try and garner it's scent properties... An ear flicking thoughtfully, she glances back to the other apprentice curiously.

"Thank you... You don't gotta go back out if you don't wanna, but um, burdock would be really useful... I could go with you if you want." A thoughtful pause. "What's it do? The thistle? If ya don't mind me asking..."

Hopefully it wouldn't come off like she was desperate for knowledge... Well... She definitely was. Thrown into a position so suddenly without any kind of training was tough on her. The extra herb information would definitely prove useful for her training.

sunsetpaw | @Pangoligon

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old November 4th, 2023, 07:39 AM
Screaming

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
Active purrks - Herbal Knowledge T2

Well at first they were a bit worried though in the end, everything went okay "Oh, uh, no you don't need to!" they replied, Sunsetpaw could probably go sometime again soon; medicine cats are usually busy, right? And also apparently Falconfeather didn't tell her yet? Well that fine though because Sunsetpaw would gladly tell her what the herbs does! "Sure thing! Blessed Thistles are used to increase blood circulation and also treats coughs, Whitecough, Greencough, fevers, and infections!" quite the useful herb right here, especially with the incoming leaf bare. "It's usually found in open grassy areas, sandy soil, near rivers and lakes too! The leaves are quite pointy and mostly stick upwards" they wanted to include that information because...just incase, y'know? You never know! "It's eaten to work" Hopefully this knowledge can help in the future whenever it's needed! How did they know about this herb and how to use it without actually being a medicine cat? Did they learn this and forgot when they learn it? Possibly! Though if that's true then it rises a question of how they forgot such thing.

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; November 4th, 2023 at 07:39 AM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 04:42 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

ALL PUNISHMENT PATROLS WILL BE DUE 12/01
failure to report back a second time may result in more severe consequences

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Tail flicking wit annoyance, Larkstar made her way to the clearing to hand out punishments for patrols that had still yet to report back to her - hell, she didn't even know if they'd gone out in the first place!! How hard was it to mark some borders or hunt some prey? It may have been almost Leaf-Bare, but this was ridiculous.

"Echoheart [ @Swiftheart <3 ], Antlerblizzard [ @lem~ ], Treepaw [ @Sunii ]! You were tasked with marking our WindClan border but I never heard back from you - go out and do it again."

"Birdsnow [ @poppy ], please go with Troutpaw [ @hawkboi ] to mark our ShadowClan border. There was another warrior who was supposed to be on that patrol that didn't report back but they're nowhere to be seen."

"Koiviolet [ @peach ], Frostpaw [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], you were meant to try your paw at hunting at Lionsbeach and you didn't report back to me. The Clan needs food, and I expect you to bring some back this time. Falconfrost [ @The_Pirate_Queen ] is going to accompany you out to the territory for this hunt because he thought it was a good idea to leave all his patrol's hunting to an apprentice."

"Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], go back out hunting with Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] at Rugged Range... just bring back something the clan can eat."
That all dealt with, Lark huffed in annoyance and sat in spot to make sure all the punishment patrols went out to do their damn jobs.

Last edited by Neptune.; November 26th, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old November 26th, 2023, 05:23 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

Tail flicking wit annoyance, Larkstar made her way to the clearing to hand out punishments for patrols that had still yet to report back to her - hell, she didn't even know if they'd gone out in the first place!! How hard was it to mark some borders or hunt some prey? It may have been almost Leaf-Bare, but this was ridiculous.

"Echoheart [ @Swiftheart <3 ], Antlerblizzard [ @lem~ ], Treepaw [ @Sunii ]! You were tasked with marking our WindClan border but I never heard back from you - go out and do it again."

"Birdsnow [ @poppy ], please go with Troutpaw [ @hawkboi ] to mark our ShadowClan border. There was another warrior who was supposed to be on that patrol that didn't report back but they're nowhere to be seen."

"Koiviolet [ @peach ], Frostpaw [ @Thechaoticdigitalcircus ], you were meant to try your paw at hunting at Lionsbeach and you didn't report back to me. The Clan needs food, and I expect you to bring some back this time. Falconfrost [ @The_Pirate_Queen ] is going to accompany you out to the territory for this hunt because he thought it was a good idea to leave all his patrol's hunting to an apprentice."

"Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], go back out hunting with Summerpaw [ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ] and Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] at Rugged Range... just bring back something the clan can eat."
That all dealt with, Lark huffed in annoyance and sat in spot to make sure all the punishment patrols went out to do their damn jobs.
(I think lem left WCO, they haven't been online since the 20th)

Treepaw
54/100

Treepaw jumped, ' ' Sorry... ' ' He said, looking for his mentor and Echoheart. AGAIN.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:03 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

"Rabbitwhistle [ @furrensic ], go back out hunting with Summerpaw [ @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ] and Moonfoot [ @leopardsnow ] at Rugged Range... just bring back something the clan can eat."

i don't know if you saw but Summerpaw was excused by me via rp. I don't have a link but I know it's there. Hawksun excused Summerpaw for feeling sick

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old November 26th, 2023, 06:13 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! View Post

i don't know if you saw but Summerpaw was excused by me via rp. I don't have a link but I know it's there. Hawksun excused Summerpaw for feeling sick
[ah, sorry abt that !! mustve slipped throught the cracks, disregard this punishment <33]