Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Evacuation...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:56 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ragwort
Today 10:48 AM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 10:47 AM
My Dice System
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 10:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 7th, 2023, 02:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default history is written by the victors

-- This event is Story Time with Goatscrunch,
which fulfills the "Clan history" kit curriculum.
To meet the requirement, you need to make
at least 2 posts reacting to his story.

The mentions I pulled are from the kit section of the allegiances.
I probably won't mention the bulk again
unless Goat gets cranky with a lack of attendance!--

Goatscrunch wrinkled his nose as he slowly shuffled out of the elders' tree, half-lidded eyes scouring the clearing for some munchkins to talk to. The den had been particularly lonely as of late, and the dinosaur (not to be confused with dino.) was getting restless.

"Hey, snot-balls! Git over here, it's about time someone educated ya on Clan history." He bleated towards the nursery, expecting a sea of goop-babies to come pouring out at any moment. Clan history was his expertise, and he was more than happy to enlighten them on what had happened in his lifetime.
Next post will be 9/10 to give people a chance to respond.
* edit: may post sooner if not many more kits are joining in!

Last edited by BEAR.; September 8th, 2023 at 12:05 AM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 06:18 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: history is written by the victors

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
-- This event is Story Time with Goatscrunch,
which fulfills the "Clan history" kit curriculum.
To meet the requirement, you need to make
at least 2 posts reacting to his story.

The mentions I pulled are from the kit section of the allegiances.
I probably won't mention the bulk again
unless Goat gets cranky with a lack of attendance!--

Goatscrunch wrinkled his nose as he slowly shuffled out of the elders' tree, half-lidded eyes scouring the clearing for some munchkins to talk to. The den had been particularly lonely as of late, and the dinosaur (not to be confused with dino.) was getting restless.

"Hey, snot-balls! Git over here, it's about time someone educated ya on Clan history." He bleated towards the nursery, expecting a sea of goop-babies to come pouring out at any moment. Clan history was his expertise, and he was more than happy to enlighten them on what had happened in his lifetime.
Next post will be 9/10 to give people a chance to respond.
Lilackit, who was in the medicine cat den, heard the elders call, and wish desperately to listen. She loved hearing about Clan history!! But, since she had hurt herself, she had to wait for the medicine cats to fix her up before she could listen to the elders stories. She turned to Sparkkit, who was next to her, "If you'd like...You could go. I'll be okay without you." She had meant what she said, but she was also sad that she couldn't go. "If you do go, don'tforget to tell me what happens!" She told him.
She looked at Springpaw, who had been checking her paw. Hopefully she could fix her paw before Goat had finished his story!

@Sleek
@ares
Old September 7th, 2023, 06:40 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Deerkit

Deer was sound asleep when a voice called out calling them a 'snot-ball, he snorted huffing as his sleep was disrupted. Shuffling out his comfy spot he fixed his hair, and ran towards Goatscrunch. "Oooh! This will be intersting!"

Fawnkit

Fawn heard the elders old call while she was playing with a pebble. "Oh! Storys!," she pranced over sitting.
@BEAR.

Last edited by Barnaby; September 7th, 2023 at 06:40 AM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 06:44 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
Lilackit, who was in the medicine cat den, heard the elders call, and wish desperately to listen. She loved hearing about Clan history!! But, since she had hurt herself, she had to wait for the medicine cats to fix her up before she could listen to the elders stories. She turned to Sparkkit, who was next to her, "If you'd like...You could go. I'll be okay without you." She had meant what she said, but she was also sad that she couldn't go. "If you do go, don'tforget to tell me what happens!" She told him.
She looked at Springpaw, who had been checking her paw. Hopefully she could fix her paw before Goat had finished his story!

@Sleek
@ares

Sparkkit looked at her. "Really?" he breathed. "Well, in that case, I'm off to meet that cranky elder!" This just made Sparkkit adore Lilackit even more. The sacrifices that she made for him, he didn't know if he would have been able to do! Without another thought he sprang up and rushed out of the medicine den, searching for the cat who called all the kits. There he was! Settled down in the clearing, he looked....old. But as Sparkkit can only see the positives in things, he could see that the elder would have known lots of history for him to be that old. Quickly he ran up to the elder, delighted to have been first one there. He found a nice soft spot in the grass and sat down in it, holding in all the excitement and only letting his tail swish from side to side to show his excitement. He would ace this class! He would be the greatest! No one would stop him from paying the most attention, and then, learning the most history! He would be the most super duper greatest of all time! He bounced around at the thought, then, realizing what he had done, embarrassed, he sat down again. Even through his embarrassment, he was still excited, and his tail was still swishing.

@Bear
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; September 7th, 2023 at 06:45 AM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 06:48 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Status: That one ts song is real (Cruel Summer) - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

Sleetkit padded over

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 7th, 2023, 06:59 AM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Sparkkit looked at her. "Really?" he breathed. "Well, in that case, I'm off to meet that cranky elder!" This just made Sparkkit adore Lilackit even more. The sacrifices that she made for him, he didn't know if he would have been able to do! Without another thought he sprang up and rushed out of the medicine den, searching for the cat who called all the kits. There he was! Settled down in the clearing, he looked....old. But as Sparkkit can only see the positives in things, he could see that the elder would have known lots of history for him to be that old. Quickly he ran up to the elder, delighted to have been first one there. He found a nice soft spot in the grass and sat down in it, holding in all the excitement and only letting his tail swish from side to side to show his excitement. He would ace this class! He would be the greatest! No one would stop him from paying the most attention, and then, learning the most history! He would be the most super duper greatest of all time! He bounced around at the thought, then, realizing what he had done, embarrassed, he sat down again. Even through his embarrassment, he was still excited, and his tail was still swishing.

@Bear
Lilackit watched Sparkkit leave, sadly. Why did I have to hurt myself? She thought, mad at herself for not being careful. There was nothing more she wanted right now than to learn about her Clan's history. She sat down, completely defeated. I wonder what that elder will tell them...Well, I hope Sparkkit will tell me if I can't make it... She thought.

@Bear
Old September 7th, 2023, 07:05 AM

Bump Policy: Every 30 minutes at the most!
My Mood: Mysterious

Cloudkit, groaned, but padded over anyway.
Old September 7th, 2023, 08:01 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Redkit hopped over.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 7th, 2023, 08:05 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]WHEATKIT
he/wheatself/it
1/6
Wheatkit stepped cautious out from the nursery, brown fur ruffled from sleep. Goatscrunch's raspy voice had woken the little brown tabby kit and roused him to his paws. Eh, he'd better get this over with and whatnot. Yawning, he padded sleepily over to where the ragged old tom and other kits had already began to conjure.

@BEAR.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡

Last edited by elswhere; September 8th, 2023 at 08:41 AM.
Old September 7th, 2023, 08:22 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit headed over.

Beetlekit headed over.

Dogkit sat as far away from Beetlekit as possible. She thought why's Beetlekit here? I hate Beetlekit!

Sheepkit followed Beetlekit, the large deaf kit not sure why so many kits were gathering around the really old elder.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; September 7th, 2023 at 12:17 PM.
Closed Thread