Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Roleplay Information

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:32 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old October 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Sound and Fury

Welp, this makes Leafwatcher's journey back to the clans even easier. And he'll be pretty guilty.

And, Boreas is very unimpressed.

Rest in pieces.
Old October 11th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Yas! JaggedSpot's first Battle! I shall protect BlackTail at all costs @Raven & Co want BlackTail to fight by JaggedSpot's side?
I guess, would be his first major battle.
Old October 11th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

VERY excited to use my kitties for battle!
Old October 11th, 2017, 09:36 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Ah, poor Lynx will never get his revenge now. Oh, well. He'll figure it out... heh heh heh

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:40 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

i haven't read any of the posts other than the announcement, so if i say something that was already rbought up than sorry!

I really hope that we can finally have a Tribe! I know some members have been waiting to have an official tribe to roleplay in, and I honestly think it would be interesting and fun ^u^ I'm not saying it has to be the tribe form the books, but maybe a new tribe? Like, some rogues banded together with fragments of the Syndicate, but aren't really evil like them? Or maybe the tribe already existed and are slowly populating the Syndicate's territory? (really anything )

I know that the Staff didn't want to do one and dismissed some of the members' wishes for it since they believed that nobody would roleplay in them, but I would really love to at least try it.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 12th, 2017 at 07:30 AM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

OMG all my paws have a first battle. And a few of my warriors. EEK! My poor babs tramitised my a past battle! *gasp* aka Peachrain as her sister died in EE battle and Rasberrybubble is old and exausted by the thought of it. Oh my, poor Fennelheart...she murdered in last battle. *Bites lip* Pistachio will be in SHC then oh gawd...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 13th, 2017, 03:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
i haven't read any of the posts other than the announcement, so if i say something that was already rbought up than sorry!

I really hope that we can finally have a Tribe! I know some members have been waiting to have an official tribe to roleplay in, and I honestly think it would be interesting and fun ^u^ I'm not saying it has to be the tribe form the books, but maybe a new tribe? Like, some rogues banded together with fragments of the Syndicate, but aren't really evil like them? Or maybe the tribe already existed and are slowly populating the Syndicate's territory? (really anything )

I know that the Staff didn't want to do one and dismissed some of the members' wishes for it since they believed that nobody would roleplay in them, but I would really love to at least try it.
Another user expressed their interest in having a tribe or a new faction to replace the Dusk Syndicate, but we're still not huge on introducing another group to the site - at least, not now. Tribes normally don't do well in Warriors roleplays (they die out fairly quickly - which is why they were dropped from sites like Bryniel) and a part of the reason why is that there's not very much opportunity in them. Part of the appeal of the Clans is being able to rise through the ranks and become a significant figure in Clan history, but with the tribes the only role you might be able to obtain is Stoneteller (which is basically two high ranks in one)..

If we were to introduce another faction, it's highly likely it wouldn't be like the tribes in the books, and if it was similar, the hierarchy would be adjusted to give more users a chance of being in a position of power.

Rose and I do have some loose ideas for a future faction, but it's nothing solid and I wouldn't get your hopes up about one showing up anytime soon. A huge reason why the Dusk Syndicate is being removed is because of its inactivity, and I'd rather wait and see how things go before we introduce something that'll likely have a similar fate.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Another user expressed their interest in having a tribe or a new faction to replace the Dusk Syndicate, but we're still not huge on introducing another group to the site - at least, not now. Tribes normally don't do well in Warriors roleplays (they die out fairly quickly - which is why they were dropped from sites like Bryniel) and a part of the reason why is that there's not very much opportunity in them. Part of the appeal of the Clans is being able to rise through the ranks and become a significant figure in Clan history, but with the tribes the only role you might be able to obtain is Stoneteller (which is basically two high ranks in one)..

If we were to introduce another faction, it's highly likely it wouldn't be like the tribes in the books, and if it was similar, the hierarchy would be adjusted to give more users a chance of being in a position of power.

Rose and I do have some loose ideas for a future faction, but it's nothing solid and I wouldn't get your hopes up about one showing up anytime soon. A huge reason why the Dusk Syndicate is being removed is because of its inactivity, and I'd rather wait and see how things go before we introduce something that'll likely have a similar fate.
Maybe another Syndicate?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:17 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Maybe another Syndicate?
anything is possible, but the more important information that we're trying to convey is that we won't be introducing another faction in the near future because the likelihood it will go inactive (after the initial surge) is too high.

so although we're open to ideas, they won't be implemented for a long while - if ever.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; October 13th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Bored

What will ma evil charecter do as a rouge?Not mad or anything,quit the opposite intact.I'm so hiped!!!!Imagine what the former DS members will do!This will also make it a little easier for my little baby runt to join the clans :3
(And the question was just a clue to something.)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord