Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Yesterday 10:50 PM

Old November 26th, 2018, 10:01 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Superheroes, Villains, and a few Civilians thrown in... (OFFICIAL RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Kryla Sighed as she stared at Axis, Trying to ignore his Flirtatiousness. "This is no time for Flirting with every girl you see Axis". She turned her phone off and shoved it in her back pocket again. Sighing she snapped her fingers making her Solar Alliteration disappear. "....My entertainment this evening was exhausting to watch, Juno, Axis lets make our way back to the hangout and wait for Fenris...It seems Scorch has forgotten how to burn...".Making somewhat of a harsh statement she spun around and muttered something under her breathe as a sudden flaming rock appeared beneath her feet allowing her to float over the buildings easily. @Bracken12 @Hopekitt @Black Cat

Axis nodded and jumped from roof to roof.

Lucy fell asleep while eating cookies.
Juno nodded, burning a wall of fire between Scorch and her. She changed back into Pom, staring at Kryla as if willing her to judge her. "You remind me of someone," Pomegranate commented, analyzing her as if she was a complex puzzle she couldn't put together. The resemblance was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't place her miniature finger on it. Her eyes narrowed into slits. "Kryla," she said. "Who are you really?" In any other case, Pom wouldn't have asked. The villainess didn't care at all for the supervillain's personal life. At least, if it didn't intertwine with hers. The chances that it did were slim, and so Pom didn't bother. Still, she wanted to remember who Kryla reminded her of.... she was so close, yet so far to figuring it out. She squinted her eyes, trying to think harder. All the while, she was walking. Well, not walking. Following Kryla while using her fire to propel herself upwards, letting her "fly".
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; November 26th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old November 28th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Superheroes, Villains, and a few Civilians thrown in... (OFFICIAL RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Juno nodded, burning a wall of fire between Scorch and her. She changed back into Pom, staring at Kryla as if willing her to judge her. "You remind me of someone," Pomegranate commented, analyzing her as if she was a complex puzzle she couldn't put together. The resemblance was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't place her miniature finger on it. Her eyes narrowed into slits. "Kryla," she said. "Who are you really?" In any other case, Pom wouldn't have asked. The villainess didn't care at all for the supervillain's personal life. At least, if it didn't intertwine with hers. The chances that it did were slim, and so Pom didn't bother. Still, she wanted to remember who Kryla reminded her of.... she was so close, yet so far to figuring it out. She squinted her eyes, trying to think harder. All the while, she was walking. Well, not walking. Following Kryla while using her fire to propel herself upwards, letting her "fly".
Kryla Glanced over her shoulder for a second before replying. "Well, this is a first Juno... I'm honoured for your interest but As a Fellow Villian and for everyone's sakes...". She stopped halfway talking and turned her head slightly to face Axis and Juno. "You don't wanna know who I am..."She said in a blunt and scary tone, before her usual calm and quiet voice returned. "Now Shall we find Fenris?". @Hopekitt @Bracken12

Axis Blinked then shrugged, not all too fussed over Kryla but still a bit shaken.

Lucy plays games on her Phone.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old November 28th, 2018, 08:33 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Kryla Glanced over her shoulder for a second before replying. "Well, this is a first Juno... I'm honoured for your interest but As a Fellow Villian and for everyone's sakes...". She stopped halfway talking and turned her head slightly to face Axis and Juno. "You don't wanna know who I am..."She said in a blunt and scary tone, before her usual calm and quiet voice returned. "Now Shall we find Fenris?". @Hopekitt @Bracken12

Axis Blinked then shrugged, not all too fussed over Kryla but still a bit shaken.

Lucy plays games on her Phone.
Pom glared at her fellow villainess, disliking how she had put her off like that. “You mean that lump of a villain? Why would we go looking for him?” Pom wasn't about to admit that she had no reason to dislike him, but in reality, she didn't. Pom disliked just about everyone, even if there was no logical explanation, or reasonable one at that, for why she wasn't fond of them. The villainess looked at Kryla questioningly, wanting to slap the girl and also know why Kryla wanted to find Fenris so badly. Maybe that was why she'd been looking over her shoulder earlier, or whatever she'd been doing. Pom had forgotten already. She waited for a response to her inquiry, itching to use some unnecessary fire but knowing that the fire beneath her feet was suitable. Pom let a small flame warm up her hand, then let it disappear just as swiftly as it'd made an appearance.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 29th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Pom glared at her fellow villainess, disliking how she had put her off like that. “You mean that lump of a villain? Why would we go looking for him?” Pom wasn't about to admit that she had no reason to dislike him, but in reality, she didn't. Pom disliked just about everyone, even if there was no logical explanation, or a reasonable one at that, for why she wasn't fond of them. The villainess looked at Kryla questioningly, wanting to slap the girl and also know why Kryla wanted to find Fenris so badly. Maybe that was why she'd been looking over her shoulder earlier, or whatever she'd been doing. Pom had forgotten already. She waited for a response to her inquiry, itching to use some unnecessary fire but knowing that the fire beneath her feet was suitable. Pom let a small flame warm up her hand, then let it disappear just as swiftly as it'd made an appearance.
“You mean that lump of a villain? Why would we go looking for him?”.Kryla breathed heavily before replying."Because Fenris is an Idiot who fusses over the slightest things and won't hesitate to kill the girl I Ran into earlier, And if he kills her it will attract the Goodie Two-Shoed Supers".She Said Bluntly too bothered to look back at them this time. 'Juno may be Pom but Kryla is a different person compared to Kaia'. Thinking this, Kryla Glanced at Axis for a second, when she did she saw him wink at her, Rolling her eyes she deactivated her spell as she landed onto a roof of an abandoned building on the Main street. Slipping through a hole in the roof Kryla landed on the floor of a dimly lit room that had a couch with a rug and a coffee table. "Sheesh...".She Looked out the large window as she closed the blinds."Hey Kryla, im actually Curious who you really are as well". She Plopped herself onto the Couch sighing as she heard Axis question. Glancing at Juno and Axis she smirked. " How come you two have taken such an interest in me?".She said particularly scoffing as the words fell out her mouth. @Hopekitt @Bracken12

Axis looked at Kryla before Speaking."Hey Kryla, im actually Curious who you really are as well".As he said that He saw her scoff at his question before hearing her reply."How come you two have taken such an interest in me?". He Smirked."Because if your this beautiful in your Villian persona you must really be some'thin as a civilian". He Joked stifling a little laugh as he glanced at Juno. @Hopekitt

Lucy Yawned.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; November 29th, 2018 at 12:15 AM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 09:35 AM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Aquarius View Post
OK. Yeah I'm hungry " Gracie replied.
(Sorry for the short reply @Hopekitt
"Okay, lets go find some place to eat." Loki replied casually, walking on the sidewalk to find a restaurant or a fast-food place where they could get Gracie something to eat. "What's your favorite place to eat?" he inquired, turning his head to look at Gracie.
(( its okay ))

Pom's eyes glinted maliciously. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because we've known each other for a while and I trust you to keep my secret, and yet you don't trust me. There's obviously a problem here." The female turned towards Axis. She couldn't help but smile, so she smiled and rolled her eyes sarcastically. Pom turned towards Kryla to answer the first statement the villainess had said. "Ah, you seem to fear the supers, Kryla. I've never seen this side of you. Who cares if he kills her? The supers are dumb, Kryla. If you're going to be frightened by them, I'm leaving." Pom glared at the girl, making her fire propel her away swiftly. She landed about 7 rooftops away, glanced over her shoulder, and jumped from balcony to balcony. And yes, there were balconies, apparently, though Pom only noticed that half-way down. The other half she'd gone had been by her climbing down. She knew she could just jump down and nothing would happen, but this way, she was more athletic, though it meant she was practicing her powers less. Pom thought over what Kryla had done. Wonder why she's so interested in Fenris and why she avoids attracting the supers. Pom rolled her eyes. Typical Kryla, always changing her mind about things without a second thought.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 1st, 2018, 06:11 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
"Okay, lets go find some place to eat." Loki replied casually, walking on the sidewalk to find a restaurant or a fast-food place where they could get Gracie something to eat. "What's your favorite place to eat?" he inquired, turning his head to look at Gracie.
(( its okay ))

Pom's eyes glinted maliciously. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because we've known each other for a while and I trust you to keep my secret, and yet you don't trust me. There's obviously a problem here." The female turned towards Axis. She couldn't help but smile, so she smiled and rolled her eyes sarcastically. Pom turned towards Kryla to answer the first statement the villainess had said. "Ah, you seem to fear the supers, Kryla. I've never seen this side of you. Who cares if he kills her? The supers are dumb, Kryla. If you're going to be frightened by them, I'm leaving." Pom glared at the girl, making her fire propel her away swiftly. She landed about 7 rooftops away, glanced over her shoulder, and jumped from balcony to balcony. And yes, there were balconies, apparently, though Pom only noticed that half-way down. The other half she'd gone had been by her climbing down. She knew she could just jump down and nothing would happen, but this way, she was more athletic, though it meant she was practicing her powers less. Pom thought over what Kryla had done. Wonder why she's so interested in Fenris and why she avoids attracting the supers. Pom rolled her eyes. Typical Kryla, always changing her mind about things without a second thought.

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
Kryla rolled her eyes at Juno's statement before standing up. " Well since shes being over-dramatic i guess i should explain to you two" She was mostly talking to axis before she clicked her fingers muttering something, suddenly a chain of fire headed straight for Juno blocking her exit as Kryla caught up to her landing effortlessly onto the ground scoffing slightly. "Let's get one thing straight unlike you Juno i actually like to plan my strategies before running headfirst into a fight,there's a lot of supers who are just as powerful as i am and can just as easily end your pitiful life so how about you get your facts straight before you run into trouble". She glared at the girl before her before she gave a crooked smile. " Since your so eager to know my little secrets i'll let you in on one...Be careful how you talk to me or else you might lose someone important to you~". Kryla laughed by someone she meant her civilian self, Kaia. "Dear Juno there is alot of things you dont know about me, its best if you dont get on my bad side". Kryla said darkly as her silvery glare lightened." If your so desperate to find out who i am then fine , listen closely love because this is the only time i'll say it! .....Im the one you call Ms Kaia EverGarden" She whispered into her ear before disappearing out of Junos site as she deactivated her spell. Kryla returned to the hideout thinking to herself.'Theres something i must do,even if i must really play the bad guy...' She suddenly started coughing, covering her hand with her mouth she spotted blood covering her hand. " Damn it, Kaia, why are you so weak!?" , she muttered to herself.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; December 1st, 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Old December 1st, 2018, 10:34 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
(( its okay ))

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
I've never ate at a restaurant. I usually eat at a store. But I haven't ate in a week so..." Gracie replied. She looked at Loki.