Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:06 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 08:43 PM

Old September 20th, 2018, 04:02 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: :~ Ever After High Roleplay ~:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
XD

to ship, or not to ship. that is the question!
Cool! When do we roleplay?
he needs a love interest! I can't have a sweetheart like him and NOT give him a love interest! I thought about making him have crush on Raven, but I ship Raven and Dexter with all my heart and therefor can't put anything between them-
and Kitty confuses him.
Lucy is an option though. *I SHIP IT!!!!!!!*

Last edited by Bracken12; September 20th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.
Old September 20th, 2018, 08:40 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Cool! When do we roleplay?
he needs a love interest! I can't have a sweetheart like him and NOT give him a love interest! I thought about making him have crush on Raven, but I ship Raven and Dexter with all my heart and therefor can't put anything between them-
and Kitty confuses him.
Lucy is an option though. *I SHIP IT!!!!!!!*
We can start teh roleplay rn if ya want :T

Yeh I also thought about Raven as an option but Raven and Dexter all teh way :3
YASSS SHIPPP~~!!!
Old September 21st, 2018, 07:42 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
We can start teh roleplay rn if ya want :T

Yeh I also thought about Raven as an option but Raven and Dexter all teh way :3
YASSS SHIPPP~~!!!
Cool! I'm about to leave for school, so maybe sometime this afternoon? I want to be on when we start!
Old September 21st, 2018, 07:34 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Cool! I'm about to leave for school, so maybe sometime this afternoon? I want to be on when we start!
Haiiizo! (( idk wut I'm saying lol :T ))
You can do the starting post once you get online!!
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:02 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Haiiizo! (( idk wut I'm saying lol :T ))
You can do the starting post once you get online!!
(This is so late it hurts... I'm sorry.)

Aster sat quietly at a table in the library, feeling extremely awkward and confused. He had been here before, as this was his second year, but he was also so nervous his hands were shaking. he slightly panicked at the ice forming at the edge of his book, and he quickly tried to hide it. He brushed a lock of pale blonde hair out of his eyes and studied his schedule.
"Hmm.. what do you think of this Aster?" he asked himself. He was so focused, he barely saw the other students around him. He half-knowingly fixed the collar on his leather jacket.

(Aster: dresses like some daredevil from 'Grease'.... is a huge cinnamon puff.)
Old October 10th, 2018, 10:14 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
(This is so late it hurts... I'm sorry.)

Aster sat quietly at a table in the library, feeling extremely awkward and confused. He had been here before, as this was his second year, but he was also so nervous his hands were shaking. he slightly panicked at the ice forming at the edge of his book, and he quickly tried to hide it. He brushed a lock of pale blonde hair out of his eyes and studied his schedule.
"Hmm.. what do you think of this Aster?" he asked himself. He was so focused, he barely saw the other students around him. He half-knowingly fixed the collar on his leather jacket.

(Aster: dresses like some daredevil from 'Grease'.... is a huge cinnamon puff.)
( "this afternoon" XD )
Lucy walked awkwardly into the library, closing the door softly behind her so she wouldn't interrupt anyone. She sighed. "oh, Lucy, what are you doing," she said. This place was so... public. It scared her.
Lucy walked up to a bookshelf, licking her vampire fangs the whole way there. "Hmm," she said out loud, looking at all the options. Turning to look at another bookcase, she saw some person- she didn't think she remembered their name- fixing the collar of their leather jacket. Lucy, feeling too close for comfort, quickly stepped away.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 11th, 2018, 07:55 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
( "this afternoon" XD )
Lucy walked awkwardly into the library, closing the door softly behind her so she wouldn't interrupt anyone. She sighed. "oh, Lucy, what are you doing," she said. This place was so... public. It scared her.
Lucy walked up to a bookshelf, licking her vampire fangs the whole way there. "Hmm," she said out loud, looking at all the options. Turning to look at another bookcase, she saw some person- she didn't think she remembered their name- fixing the collar of their leather jacket. Lucy, feeling too close for comfort, quickly stepped away.
Aster looked up, feeling someone's presence. His blue eyes widened at the other student. he was sure he had seen them before, but he couldn't quite remember their names.
Yet the friend seeking blonde was desperate for friends, so he quiet spoke, hoping that she heard him.
"Hello. I'm Aster North. Son of the Snow Queen." his voice was soft and graceful, something that was able to be compared to a warm summer breeze, not the icy chill everyone expected of him. In fact, Aster barely even liked to mention he was the Snow Queen's son; better to live in a shadow than expectation.

(Also, when can we have a Enchanted Animals and Care class? Because I have the PERFECT pet for him: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4b/12/3d/4...62bd6ffe2b.jpg (credit to original photograph)
he's a lynx and his name is Frost. He loves to sleep, cuddle, and shred things. He also shows affection by grabbing onto your ankles and biting them. Aster loves his goofy lynx teddy-bear.)
Old October 11th, 2018, 08:52 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitchyShade View Post
Aster looked up, feeling someone's presence. His blue eyes widened at the other student. he was sure he had seen them before, but he couldn't quite remember their names.
Yet the friend seeking blonde was desperate for friends, so he quiet spoke, hoping that she heard him.
"Hello. I'm Aster North. Son of the Snow Queen." his voice was soft and graceful, something that was able to be compared to a warm summer breeze, not the icy chill everyone expected of him. In fact, Aster barely even liked to mention he was the Snow Queen's son; better to live in a shadow than expectation.

(Also, when can we have a Enchanted Animals and Care class? Because I have the PERFECT pet for him: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4b/12/3d/4...62bd6ffe2b.jpg (credit to original photograph)
he's a lynx and his name is Frost. He loves to sleep, cuddle, and shred things. He also shows affection by grabbing onto your ankles and biting them. Aster loves his goofy lynx teddy-bear.)
Lucy stopped mid-walk. "I'm Lucy Cerridwen, daughter of Sophie Cerridwen," she said in a whispery voice. "Do you have any suggestions?" she inquired, gesturing to all the tall, leaning bookshelves. This boy seemed nice enough; he was also part of a royal bloodline, unlike her impure blood. Aster also didn't seem like the annoying type of guy that always bugged you. Maybe they could become friends? Nah, Lucy thought. What type of royal in their right mind would want to be friends with a vampire like her? That drank the blood of others.

(Whenever you wanttt xD ;-; We just needa teacher...

HE SOOO CUTEEEEE)
i’m smiling too”

---

Old October 12th, 2018, 04:08 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Lucy stopped mid-walk. "I'm Lucy Cerridwen, daughter of Sophie Cerridwen," she said in a whispery voice. "Do you have any suggestions?" she inquired, gesturing to all the tall, leaning bookshelves. This boy seemed nice enough; he was also part of a royal bloodline, unlike her impure blood. Aster also didn't seem like the annoying type of guy that always bugged you. Maybe they could become friends? Nah, Lucy thought. What type of royal in their right mind would want to be friends with a vampire like her? That drank the blood of others.

(Whenever you wanttt xD ;-; We just needa teacher...

HE SOOO CUTEEEEE)
"Hmm..." Aster got up to scan the bookshelf, tugging on his short blonde ponytail in concentration. His tutor would always scold him, telling him that no snow prince wore their hair in such a manner.
Frankly, Aster didn't give a flying feather about what his tutor thought. He liked it the way it was, and he didn't have to change for anyone.
"A suggestion? I've always liked mysteries, I have almost all of Agatha Chrisps novels. She's really good." he grabbed one of her books off of the shelf. "Try it. I can hardly set it down at home." he gave a small, shy grin. He hoped Lucy thought he was nice, or not bossy.
(I shall sign up to be a teacher!!!!! And aww! My shy blonde baby! She likes you! Tell her what a nice baby boy you are!)
Old October 12th, 2018, 05:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Name: Damon Wolfe

Daughter / Son of- son of the Boy who Cried Wolf

Level Of Magic- none

Student or Teacher - Teacher (Beast Training and Care)

Gender - male

Age - 27 years old

Appearance: Damon is a tall, broad shouldered guy with inky black hair with a gold streak, bright, crafty blue eyes, and a ever-present smirk.

Personality - Upon first glance, Damon seems cool and suave...nope. As soon as he opens his mouth, he radiates warmth. Animals love him, except sheep, and he is always willing to help a student out. Not much older than some of the students, he understands how boring classes can be, and tries to lighten the mood when he can.

Relationships - Not entirely sure.

Other -
Teaching outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/47/d2/77/4...ed4649de50.jpg *credit to google images*

More formal outfit, if he cares: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopo...mirski-jpg.jpg *credit to google images*