Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 12th, 2023, 09:11 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

@~*Hope*~

Mistkit scrambles onto Ashclaw's back. Looking at the warrior with worried eyes as they collect other kits, she offers a soft mew as she tries to bury herself into Ashclaw's fur.

~

@Speckear

Seeing Weaselpaw, Aspenflame darts over. She then nuzzles the apprentice. "Coem on, young one. We need to get out of here." She mews quietly before leading the pretty apprentice out of the Camp.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; April 12th, 2023 at 09:11 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:15 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Smoke.

A familiar scent that burned through his lungs and mind. The gray wisps in the sky were reminiscent of a memory forgotten - flames laying waste to trees and a forest. The burning of a Waterbarn, the burnt remnants of cats.

Fellcone did not wish to see a repeat, but he was unsure if this blaze was impacting another. So as he neared the vurning fields, he kept his eyes peeled - looking for movement in the firey chaos.

[ not in camp & probably won't be noticed for a while but i wanted to establish him noticing ]
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:21 AM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Nettledapple (she/her)
short-furred torbie she-cat

Nettledapple felt smoke filling the warriors den, forcing out every last breath of fresh air. She was jolted awake by the yowls of panic. Nettledapple quickly rose to her paws, unsure of what was occurring at this moment.
But as she padded swiftly outside, following the mass of cats flooding out of the warriors den, her eyes widened at the sight of the entire moor in flames. Nettledapple's ears pinned to her head and her fur rose in fear.

The warrior's mind ping-ponged from thought to thought, her head flooding with emotions and feelings. But one thought burned in her mind like the fire ahead of her. Milkpaw! ( @Wingnettle ) She remembered her newly appointed apprentice. Was he still back in camp?
Nettledapple turned tail and bolted back into the burning WindClan camp, yowling the young tom's name.

"Milkpaw! Milkpaw!" She shouted, trying to spot the apprentice through the crowd of cats pushing to get outside and the mass of smoke looming over the camp. Her lungs choked on ashes and her fur burned from the heat around her. But she pursed, she would not leave this territory until she found Milkpaw.
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:23 AM

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Leopardpaw was running across the moor with his claws digging into the earth as he pushed himself forward. He closed his eyes and relished in the feeling of the wind buffeting his ears, his long black tail outstretched behind him. The heat from the greenleaf sun was baking his black and white pelt, making his skin tingle with warmth. As he slowed to a trot, his skin continued to tingle with warmth, despite how much wind there was. Leopardpaw stopped and rolled in the heather, tasting something dirty on his tongue.

With a sneeze he jolted awake. Heat.. why is it hot?! Leopardpaw's tail tripled in size and he leapt to his white paws, balancing in his fresh, fluffy nest. The harsh scent of smoke and soot touched his nose, though unsure of what was going on he wildly looked through the apprentice's den. Others were leaving their dreams as well and darting from the den. Hearing the wails of other cats in the camp Leopardpaw jabbed Goosepaw on the side, hoping to alert his kin that something was wrong.

The black and white tom had woken up just in time for Twilightstar's instructions. I need to find Asterblink! Fear crept through his small body and he pushed himself from the den. In the clearing he could hear cats starting to stir in their nests and kits wailing from the nursery. Taking a deep breath to hide his fear he exited the apprentice's den, half waiting for Goosepaw to follow him out, while looking wildly as the warriors and elders and queens were exiting their dens with the help of others. "Asterblink! Where are you?!" He couldn't help but wail. Despite being an apprentice he was still young and hadn't fully toured the territory. Someone help, where am I going?!

@RunningInTheHeather @AlreadyMadness (Anyone else who wishes to help!)

Leopardpaw

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 12th, 2023, 09:24 AM
Destructive Little Bean

Bump Policy: Every 24 Hours
My Mood: Distracted

Fogpaw woke up to the screeching of her leader and bolted out of the apprentice den, to her amazement she saw her camp engulfed in flames, she tried to find the nearest person to help before they were all devoured by the flames.
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:37 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Wolfkit was resting quietly in his nest in the nursery but he jumped with startled at the screeching of Twilightystar. His yellow eyes snapped opened and he coughed as felt something start to fill his lungs, as he stumbled out of the den, coughing, "Someone...help!! please!!"

// open for some help!! //

Berrybear, Crowflutter, and Crowfoot all woke up at the scent of smoke tickling their nose and they jumped up and quickly left the warriors den, their eyes filled with fear at the fire.
--
Crowflutter was the first to dart toward the medicine cats den, she knew there was still some cats recovering from the recent plague and she shoved her way into the den, "Cowtuft, we need to get going now, what of the cats is the weakest?"

@x ghostie
--
Berrybear and Crowfoot started to look for those they could help
//open for those who need help//

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:39 AM

My Mood: Fine

Weaselpaw knew Aspenflame was helping her and let out a small “Thank you for the help.” @U.S.S. Catacombs
Old April 12th, 2023, 09:53 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Leopardfire looked around for lightpaw and snatched the apprentice hoping that the others would be ok she heads to the river after gathering others to go with her and lightpaw (open)

Lightpaw looked around trying to find cats that needed help. She darted around till leopardfire snatched her. (Open)

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 12th, 2023, 10:01 AM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Tired

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Cinderspirit (she/they)
WindClan ❍ 27 moons
small fluffy grey she-cat with blue eyes and faint tabby markings
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

TRIGGER WARNING: The following contains descriptions of intense fear and smoke inhalation.

Cinderspirit was roused from her slumber by the WindClan leader's yell. As she stumbled out of the warriors den, the acrid tang of smoke hit the roof of her mouth. Fire! The smoke wretched around her, thick and heavy, and she started to cough, eyes watering. Stumbling forwards, still coughing, she struggled to put one paw in front of the other. Her recent bout of Snow Fever had left her short of breath, and her breath rasped and rattled harshly. The smoke was in her nose, in her throat, and then her lungs. It was choking her and she couldn't breathe. She collapsed on the ground, convulsing in pain, her eyes bulging out of her skull. Her paws scrabbled on the ground, and she could hear cats through the smoke, but everything was hazy and indistinct.

((Cinderspirit is not going to die, so I do need some cats to save her, but she will have breathing difficulties for the rest of her life, and probably won't be able to be a warrior any more.))

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Patchwish (she/her)
ShadowClan ❍ 26 moons
big short-furred tawny she-cat with light yellow eyes
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Staff, vandalize my Sig.
velli vandalized very violently <3
Old April 12th, 2023, 10:17 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

[ @teddy. @Estelle ]
WHISPERSONG
————
The lilac molly was sleeping in her nest at the back of the warrior’s den. It was the smell that woke her first, a curious scent that bit at her nose and scratched at the back of her throat. Confused and bleary-eyed, she unfurled from her curled up position and looked around. The yelling came next. With a start, the silent she-cat darted out of the den to find havoc bearing down on the camp. Shocked, she stood still for a moment, taking it in. Burning debris hurtling her way startled her from the daze and she ducked out of the way, barely avoiding it.

Twilightstar she yelling, commanding the clan to get to the river. Whispersong looked around frantically. Help your clan mates. All around her was chaos. Her clan was darting around, finding friends and family. Through the haze, she caught sight of a white cat near the nursery, a bundle in his jaws and confusion in his eyes. She hurtled towards him, leaping nimbly over the growing ruins of their home. There would be time to grieve later.

“Coldmilk!” she called, her voice the loudest it had ever been. She stood beside him, shoulder brushing his in support. “This way!” she told him, starting off towards the camp’s entrance, hoping it hadn’t yet been blocked by the blazing inferno.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Closed Thread