Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by silver.
Today 11:58 AM
Redshift's Spreadsheet...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:51 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by paris
Today 11:48 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:46 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2017, 11:28 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
" Yhea!We could go right now before our mentor's come!Or another day if you like.I've never been into the caves before." He said.He wasn't sure if he believed it,but it would be fun to prove it right or wrong.
"The it's a Date!" she beamed "sorry, I actually have to go now...I promised my brother I would meet him out in the territory and go hunting..." ShinePaw said and got up and darted out of the camp.
Old October 5th, 2017, 11:49 AM

My Mood: Dead

@Empress Of Evil
---
Dewpaw padded around camp, filled with bustling energy as usual. Her mentor had gone out of camp and hadn't returned in the last hour, and Duskpaw was nowhere to be found as usual. Dewpaw's only friends, for the time being, Midgepaw and Sparrowpaw, were out with their mentors like most of the apprentices. The young tortoiseshell's gaze sparkled as she padded around the camp, in and out of the shade, looking around for someone to converse with. Dewpaw was not one to be picky about who she would talk to - she'd had conversations with warriors, apprentices, queens, kits, and even elders. Unlike some other cats, words were her fuel. She could not eat or sleep unless she had been motivated, and she had rarely gone a single day without having an interesting conversation with someone. Incessant the molly was, she was also kind and innocent, but that also made her seem oblivious to the troubles of others. In fact, Dewpaw was rather empathetic, but other cats never uncovered this quality for the fact that they ignored her, afraid that they would be caught up in a never-ending conversation about something they probably didn't care about.

The molly's tail flicked behind her as she padded into the center of the clearing, her ears pricked erect on the top of her head. Purring to herself, like she often did, she saw the more stretch away from the camp and suddenly felt an itch to run out there. Without her mentor, she was strictly prevented from doing so, but she couldn't sit. While other cats sometimes felt like their paws were rooted to the ground, Dewpaw often felt as if she was flying and she couldn't get down. She was constantly at an energy high, hoping to find someone to help so that she could expel some of it, although it never really went away. Her head turned as she heard pawsteps coming from the other side of the clearing, but when she saw it was just a warrior slipping into their den, clearly not looking for a conversation, she let out a huff of annoyance. Isn't there anyone around in this clearing? She thought bitterly to herself. Her paws kneaded into the thin grass on the ground, which was quickly fading because of the fast-approaching leaffall. Growing bored, she padded to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a mouse, although she knew she shouldn't be eating until she had caught something for the elders, but how was she supposed to catch something if she couldn't exit the camp?

She grasped the mouse between her jaws, feeling the taste of the warm creature flood into her mouth. Overcome by her sudden hunger,
she collapsed in the shade of a single bush that was in the WindClan camp, and tucked her black paws neatly underneath her, her blue gaze alight with an emotion she didn't even know. Hungrily she took a few quick bites of the carcass, eating fast so she could fill herself Quite satisfied she purred to herself, half of the mouse still left uneaten. The small tortoishell quietly wondered to herself who had caught it.
Maybe it was Sparrowpaw. His assessment is coming up soon, she thought fondly.

Last edited by Aquarius; October 5th, 2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old October 5th, 2017, 11:54 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"The it's a Date!" she beamed "sorry, I actually have to go now...I promised my brother I would meet him out in the territory and go hunting..." ShinePaw said and got up and darted out of the camp.
Cayotepaw watched her go,and stood up,stretched,and sat back down.He was a little disipointed they haven't been able to go to the caves,but he didn't mind much.The story was probably just a kits tale,and he was not a kit.'Just a kits tale.Nothing more.Why do I still even want to go?' he thought,but dismissed it,going into the apprintice den.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 5th, 2017, 07:34 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Chameleon
Prey...
Bluetalon sniffed the air, taking in a long breath. The cool air pierced her lungs. Burning them with cold. But the fresh feeling overwhelmed her. The scent of the grass and flowers surrounded her. Her blue fur felt cool, and she looked down at the green grass. How good would it feel, how much of a relief.
She could stop lying to herself for one moment. Bluetalon could let everything be free. She imagined the crimson rivers running through the grass. Her paws colored and stained. No, Stop. Her eyes filled with fear, shaking her head once more as she looked at Yewclaw. "S-so, you know any good spots?"
She asked, tail waving back and forth. Her eyes darted at the cat, sniffing as her imagination wafted over her. The copper-metallic scent felt so familiar,
but far. It had been a while since she had hunted. Her claws hung out,
longer than normal. And sharper, might I add. Bluetalon glanced down,
noticing the several shredded pieces of grass. She had been clawing at it without knowing. Stepping back, she shook the blades from her paws. The sticking sap annoyed her. "There is a good spot I know, shall we head there?" Bluetalon asked, eyes darting at the tom once more.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Weaselshade sounded as awkward as she did. But, to Thea she was playing it off cool. She didn't sound awkward at all. She was playing as if everything had been normal between them. Because it was. Hopefully...it was still awkward, no doubt. All she wanted was a good friendship with him. At least a good partnership, so they could get along. It would be good for the kits because surely they would ask questions about their parents not being together. Not being in love. Thea glanced briefly at the tom, keeping quiet from his question for a moment. She would never admit she was in love because she wasn't. She was annoyed with him. She hardly even thought of him as a good friend. The queen settled herself down, blinking her eyes for a moment as she thought about what to say. It wasn't like you cared anyway, that was something she wanted to say, but she withdrew it. That wouldn't be a strong beginning to start off their friendship. ''I suppose I'm doing good.'' She replied, giving her paws a long stare because she didn't want to stare at the tom. ''Though they're...kicking alright. It's really uncomfortable.'' She snorted, laying her head back down on her paws for a moment, and shifted to her side to give her belly more room for relaxation. Truly, this pregnancy was uncomfortable for her, but with them moving around, it gave her comfort knowing they were...healthy. And, that was truly what mattered most. ''Truthfully, I've been bored. Though I know you've been having more fun than I have been.'' Thea always been cooped up in the nursery, but at least before her pregnancy, she was able to move around with a spark in her step. She was able to help out the other queens and their kits. Now, all she wanted to do was lie down and yell at her kits to hurry and come, so she could feel that freedom again. Minus the fact that she would have to nurse them for a while. ''And, you know what? I'm craving a juicy, hare right about now.'' She replied, licking her jaws. Her radiating blue hues flicking to stare at him, like she had been hinting something. Because she was craving something that she knew she would be too lazy to get up and get. Thea wouldn't complain if he got her any type of prey. She could down anything in a mere matter of moments.

Why was she bringing that up? A juicy hare? Since one would she be telling him that? Suddenly, it occurred to the tom that perhaps he was supposed to bring her prey. Or that she wanted him to get her one at the moment. But either way, he didn't like it. Was that her way of making things less awkward? Because it made them more awkward. He eyed her suspiciously, as she looked at him with her blue hue as though she had been hinting something. So she did want him to get her prey! Weaselshade was not one who appreciated that very much, he may be the kits father but that did not mean that he was going to get her a prey if she wanted it. Especially not if she was eyeing him like that. He dug his claws into the ground in frustration. "And why would you bring this up?" He asked, struggling to keep a note of annoyance out of his voice. "I'm assuming that you want me to get you prey." Weaselshade stated, with a unimpressed look planted on his face. What was she playing at? "Fine." He sighed, turning away from the she-cat so he wouldn't glare at her. The male Somali got up and padded towards the exit, shaking his head only in the slightest. Why did Thea want him to get her something to eat? Her pregnant state was no excuse. They weren't mates! After grabbing a mouse from the fresh kill pile, it was a plump one at least, he padded back into the nursery, dropping the rodent at Thea's feet. "There, I hope you're satisfied." Because if you are this topic is over. Weaselshade had not enjoyed that part of the conversation, but part of him was glad that now there was room for more pleasant conversations. Hopefully the end would be good.
Old October 6th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

"It was good timing. I was just checking on Thea." Those words struck Lionsoar hard. And she had no idea why. I shouldn't be upset over the fact that he has a mate, it's his life, he chooses what to do with it! Why should I even care if he has a mate? The golden feline soon realized that she had been staring at Weaselshade with her mouth hanging open. Gotta think quick to cover up the fact of what I was thinking... The she-cat widened her mouth, a mischievous humor coming across her golden eyes. "So... what you're meaning to tell me is that you, Weaselshade, got yourself a mate?" Her voice cracked on the last words but she kept going, putting a paw over mouth and snorting with laughter. You could tell it was strained and fake, but only faintly. "Weaselshade the Grump got himself a mate. I don't believe it!" She continued to laugh, though this time was even less convincing than the first time.
She wished it were that easy to brush away. She felt the wrench in her stomach again at the mere thought of that name. Thea... Lionsoar instantly felt a surge of hated towards this she-cat, whoever she was. She didn't even have a warrior name for crying out loud! What kind of cat is that? That cat that Weaselshade deserves should be a loving, kind, loyal... Lionsoar shook her head. Why are you thinking like this? She had no idea what was wrong with her. And she wanted it to stop! But secretly, way deep down, she had relished that feeling of hate towards Thea. She had felt something alive in her, something that she hadn't used in a long time.

Weaselshade had definitely not said that the right way. He should have just said he was checking on the queens, or his adoptive kits and whatnot. But no, he had to say something about Thea. How stupid of him. Now Lionsoar thought that Thea was his mate. He had been worried that would happen. Half of the queens probably did to, so he couldn't blame her. He had brought it up the wrong way as well. "Weaselshade the 'grump' has not gotten himself a mate." He stated plainly, unsure how he could explain it. It was so confusing, he was worried that Lionsoar would take it the wrong way, like she had, and Weaselshade wasn't sure how to explain it. Would she even understand? It was hard to understand so it would make sense if she didn't. Even he didn't fully understand it. "You don't believe it because Thea isn't my mate." That was true, she wasn't, she was expecting his kits, she was the other cat raising Mothkit and Nightkit, but she was not his mate. That spot was open.
When she was talking, Weaselshade was too alarmed that she thought he and Thea were mates, to notice the laughter was strained and fake. But now, as the laughter died away a bit, he could tell that it was fake. It wasn't funny in the first place, but why would Lionsoar be fake laughing about it. It seemed like something she would laugh at. But she wasn't. She was fake laughing. Why? "But, Li, I can tell you're not genuinely laughing. Why?" Weaselshade saw her as a little sister, a best friend, and none of his family was in his clan, so he had Lionsoar. His former apprentice and best friend. It wasn't like her to fake laugh.
Old October 6th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@CandyFlossCat @blue jellie @Milky Way

Thistlepaw trotted alongside Chanterellepaw, the two warriors scouting ahead, trying to find a place to hunt. The air was cooler than it had been in moons, and Thistlepaw enjoyed the feel of a bracing breeze on his pelt. He shot a sideways glance at Chanterellepaw, her gleaming golden fur striking against the reds and yellows of fallen leaves. He swallowed. Say something, you mousebrain! She's going to think you're being unfriendly! "So, lots of leaves out today," he said, flatly. Leaves out today? Do the leaves normally stay in? "It's kind of nice! Leaffall has so many colors!" He blurted out. "Do you like it?"

Old October 6th, 2017, 05:45 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

Thistlepaw trotted alongside Chanterellepaw, the two warriors scouting ahead, trying to find a place to hunt. The air was cooler than it had been in moons, and Thistlepaw enjoyed the feel of a bracing breeze on his pelt. He shot a sideways glance at Chanterellepaw, her gleaming golden fur striking against the reds and yellows of fallen leaves. He swallowed. Say something, you mousebrain! She's going to think you're being unfriendly! "So, lots of leaves out today," he said, flatly. Leaves out today? Do the leaves normally stay in? "It's kind of nice! Leaffall has so many colors!" He blurted out. "Do you like it?"
Caracalspirit turned to give him a tiny glance of amusement, turning to his mentor. "They're cute together, they have a nice friendship." She mewed, grinning. She loved that her apprentice had friends, that she was social with others. Bleh, she sounded like a mom, but she shrugged it off. She needed to focus on hunting. She scented the air, the smell of rabbit growing stronger as they walked. "This way." She mewed, pointing with her tail. "Keep your voices down, just in case we come across something." She mewed to Chanterellepaw, ears picked and eyes glaring across the area with intense focus.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Spireflares ears perked at the compliments, raising an eyebrow with a smirk. ¨If theres any cat on our territory theyll be dead, I assure you.¨ the sickening thing was Spire wasn't...exactly kidding. the tom had blood on his claws, what was a bit more going to do ? as he kept walking he made his way down the trail he suggested, green eyes focused on what was ahead of rather then the shecat. it was hard to flirt with spire purely for the reason was..he had little experience with romance and wasnt good at picking up hints, letting the flirts go over his head completely.
"Thank you. I'm sure they would run off just s-seeing you." Crocusblossom was warming up to the larger tom, however long it might take. He seemed confident, strong, a good warrior. Crocusblossom indeed took to him quickly. She noticed she wasn't stuttering as much. Her ears perked up, the shy molly proud of her small victory. She shook out her pelt and continued alongside Spireflare, occasionally glancing up towards the tom's visage and his striking green eyes. What beautiful eyes, Crocis thought. What beautiful eyes...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Caracalspirit turned to give him a tiny glance of amusement, turning to his mentor. "They're cute together, they have a nice friendship." She mewed, grinning. She loved that her apprentice had friends, that she was social with others. Bleh, she sounded like a mom, but she shrugged it off. She needed to focus on hunting. She scented the air, the smell of rabbit growing stronger as they walked. "This way." She mewed, pointing with her tail. "Keep your voices down, just in case we come across something." She mewed to Chanterellepaw, ears picked and eyes glaring across the area with intense focus.
@blue jellie
Chanterellepaw's ears perked up and she began to reply to Thistlepaw, but cut herself off as her mentor spoke. She did in fact like Leaffall, the colors were vibrant and beautiful. A last hurrah before they drop dead. The golden cat let a little chuckle slip from her maw at the though. Wasn't that like any major battle between clans? One last attack, one more scar to give before they die. Chanterelle shook her head, vision blurring for a second, and dropped into a semi crouch, creeping after her mentor and sweeping her blue irises across the terrain. She let her maw hang slightly open, smelling the scents of fall, dew, and rabbit.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Closed Thread