Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM

Old August 20th, 2017, 09:02 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

Joke loved the mornings. Because then, he could hear the birds better, he could be left alone in the territory, he was mostly alone, right? Well, not today, He had noticed Vixen awake, and he knew, from his own observations, that she usually stayed up. Poor cat, she seemed to never sleep. And he knew why. And speak of the devil he heard the voice of the infamous Angelica enter the den and walk over, seeming to scorn Vixen for not sleeping. He gave a sneering glare and snorted, licking his paw and swiping it over his muzzle. He didn't see her approach him, but he heard her voice. And when she spoke he looked down upon the white molly and snorted to her. "Go away Angelica, I'm not in the mood for your flirting. You maybe good at it, however I don't want to be your toy today. Or any day for that matter." he said, his voice going from a mean, to complimenting, back to mean again. "Go mess with Wheat or something."
Wheat, the vivid russet tom was a friend of his, and he knew that he and Angelica had a con-flirt-ation. "Oh, what a woman." the tom told him.Vixen on the sidelines as always. He wondered why that molly stuck around her. They seemed sisters, but obviously weren't, not unless Vixen was over-dominated by Angelica, which seemed to be happening anyways. It was crazy, he hated flirting cats, however Wheat was a strong tom who had earned respect. He didn't want to be bothered by Angelica, and she was picking the wrong day. He was awoken from a good dream he wanted to return to. That was not a way to start the morning. To be ripped from a good dream like that and have to face the real world. Oh well, might as well chase her off. He looked down on her and merely narrowed his eyes in a sneering look. "Look, Angie, I know you'd like to try and mess with my mind and stuff, flirting your way into it, but look..." he lowered his head down to her level and put on a fake smile.
"I'm not idiot enough to fall for those kitten tricks." he said, and sat up straight, his eyes half narrowed as his tail flicked annoyingly. He had no positive, for once, to this situation. There would be surely one to come, but he didn't know when it would come. However he just kept his sneer and gave a look to Vixen, noticing she was watching, like always. Now there was a molly who deserved respect. She never intervened, and spoke when she was spoken to. If Angelica let her, that is.
Vixen tried to keep her eyes from the two cats, but she could hear them. As they were arguing. She didn't know much about Joke. She didn't know much about any of the toms that were in her clan. Since Angelica claimed them all, it seemed. The she cat thought it was best to leave such things alone. But, she caught his gaze, and immediately turned her head away bashfully, and focused on the outside of the den. Yes. That was good. If Angelica caught that, she would scold the other white she cat. The last thing Vixen wanted to hear was Angelica's voice.

Upon the comment about Wheat, Angelica grazed the tom with her tail. He didn't mean the words he said. She wasn't going to go away that easily. "I had him already," she mused, lightly, adding in a syrupy hum. "And, I can have him again if I wanted, but I don't think Wheat could keep a girl like me satisfied for long," she purred, lowering her voice. "If you know what I mean." Angelica liked Wheat. She "respected" him. She used him as he would use her. There was nothing new about it. Wheat flirted with every cat it seemed, like she had. It was only for the fun of it after all, nothing new, once again. Joke...that was his name. She had to learn to remember that. But, she preferred calling him 'Handsome' that had a better meaning to it than his current name. Angelica flickered her eyes to the other white feline, wondering why she wasn't being a good wing woman. Especially when she needed her the most. Purring at Joke once more, his innocent threats, his mockery had flew over her head. To her, he didn't mean what he said. "Oh, darling, I could be the best thing that ever happened to you. You're missing out on some good things," she got up, brushing herself against him more, wrapping her tail around him, purring endearingly. "We can get some privacy if you're uncomfortable here."

Vixen felt herself cringe from her nest. Seriously, Angelica? Is what she was most likely thinking, but she didn't dare say anything. Angelica would had been angry. Vixen preferred to watch from the sidelines. She found it funny how Angelica was treating the tom. Ignoring the fact he didn't want to be flirted with, but that didn't change Angelica's behavior. What did toms see in her? How was she even amazing? Vixen turned her head slightly to stare at the two, and she tilted her head as she analyzed Angelica's movements. Joke looked like he could use some help...but she wasn't as useful as she looked.
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Fighters' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Vixen tried to keep her eyes from the two cats, but she could hear them. As they were arguing. She didn't know much about Joke. She didn't know much about any of the toms that were in her clan. Since Angelica claimed them all, it seemed. The she cat thought it was best to leave such things alone. But, she caught his gaze, and immediately turned her head away bashfully, and focused on the outside of the den. Yes. That was good. If Angelica caught that, she would scold the other white she cat. The last thing Vixen wanted to hear was Angelica's voice.

Upon the comment about Wheat, Angelica grazed the tom with her tail. He didn't mean the words he said. She wasn't going to go away that easily. "I had him already," she mused, lightly, adding in a syrupy hum. "And, I can have him again if I wanted, but I don't think Wheat could keep a girl like me satisfied for long," she purred, lowering her voice. "If you know what I mean." Angelica liked Wheat. She "respected" him. She used him as he would use her. There was nothing new about it. Wheat flirted with every cat it seemed, like she had. It was only for the fun of it after all, nothing new, once again. Joke...that was his name. She had to learn to remember that. But, she preferred calling him 'Handsome' that had a better meaning to it than his current name. Angelica flickered her eyes to the other white feline, wondering why she wasn't being a good wing woman. Especially when she needed her the most. Purring at Joke once more, his innocent threats, his mockery had flew over her head. To her, he didn't mean what he said. "Oh, darling, I could be the best thing that ever happened to you. You're missing out on some good things," she got up, brushing herself against him more, wrapping her tail around him, purring endearingly. "We can get some privacy if you're uncomfortable here."

Vixen felt herself cringe from her nest. Seriously, Angelica? Is what she was most likely thinking, but she didn't dare say anything. Angelica would had been angry. Vixen preferred to watch from the sidelines. She found it funny how Angelica was treating the tom. Ignoring the fact he didn't want to be flirted with, but that didn't change Angelica's behavior. What did toms see in her? How was she even amazing? Vixen turned her head slightly to stare at the two, and she tilted her head as she analyzed Angelica's movements. Joke looked like he could use some help...but she wasn't as useful as she looked.
Low was the growl that rolled from his throat when her tail touched him. His sneer only grew and his eyes only narrowed more. He didn't want to be messed with, and he was about to show it. He stood up to where he towered over the molly, and his yellow eyes were full of anger. "I said I don't want you around." he growled, leaning close to her. "Doesn't seem to me I will be missing much without you, Angelica." he growled lowly, and he stepped forward in a threatening manner, teeth showing a bit now. "So beat it." he said, his deep voice seeming to echo. There seemed to be a stop in movement in the den as others seemed to be watching now. "You are beautiful, Angie, I'll admit." there was his nice, and he was going to slice it in half with the mean. "On the outside."
His words were genuine, hateful, and mean. He wanted to tear her in half at the moment but that was frowned upon. So, he did what he did best- intimidated. He stared her down, teeth bared as he snarled, and his claws unsheathed. His words, he knew, where true to those whom she had broken the hearts of. She was only beautiful on the outside. On the inside she was a demon, only wanting toms for their abilities, their riches, not their love. She was known to tear people down like they were nothing and he was not about to be one.
Joke hated being played, and he hated people who play others. Besides his sister, Viana. She played others, but she did it for benefits, to live. Angelica? Just for the hell of it. He knew this, he watched her, like everyone else. They all think he doesn't pay attention but oh he does. He watches, waits, and strikes when it's most easy. He liked easy- but sometimes he hated it. And this? This wasn't easy, but it was the type of not easy he was most annoyed with. "Go be useful, Angie, and leave." he said, still in his threatening way.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Low was the growl that rolled from his throat when her tail touched him. His sneer only grew and his eyes only narrowed more. He didn't want to be messed with, and he was about to show it. He stood up to where he towered over the molly, and his yellow eyes were full of anger. "I said I don't want you around." he growled, leaning close to her. "Doesn't seem to me I will be missing much without you, Angelica." he growled lowly, and he stepped forward in a threatening manner, teeth showing a bit now. "So beat it." he said, his deep voice seeming to echo. There seemed to be a stop in movement in the den as others seemed to be watching now. "You are beautiful, Angie, I'll admit." there was his nice, and he was going to slice it in half with the mean. "On the outside."
His words were genuine, hateful, and mean. He wanted to tear her in half at the moment but that was frowned upon. So, he did what he did best- intimidated. He stared her down, teeth bared as he snarled, and his claws unsheathed. His words, he knew, where true to those whom she had broken the hearts of. She was only beautiful on the outside. On the inside she was a demon, only wanting toms for their abilities, their riches, not their love. She was known to tear people down like they were nothing and he was not about to be one.
Joke hated being played, and he hated people who play others. Besides his sister, Viana. She played others, but she did it for benefits, to live. Angelica? Just for the hell of it. He knew this, he watched her, like everyone else. They all think he doesn't pay attention but oh he does. He watches, waits, and strikes when it's most easy. He liked easy- but sometimes he hated it. And this? This wasn't easy, but it was the type of not easy he was most annoyed with. "Go be useful, Angie, and leave." he said, still in his threatening way.
Angelica narrowed her own gorgeous hues at the tom. Was he really trying to size her up? Her eyes glowed in mockery at him, but she didn't show that she was scared. Oh no, she was far from scared. Sure, the tom was towering over her, but Angelica liked to push the boundaries. There was no limitation when it came to this siren. She didn't like to be embarrassed. Other watching...thinking she's weak. No, no, no. She was far from weak. Licking her jaws, the female stepped back slightly, putting a short distance between her and Joke. "Well, aren't you cranky, dear?" She purred once more. She had no chill, that was clear. This tom could insult her all he wanted, but her confidence was pretty high, and always on top. Words of praise sauntered through her mind, blocking out any threat that the other threw at her. "All you need is love," Physical love, that was. Forget the emotional kind of love. That loved sucked. But who couldn't be happier after deep affection? It topped everything in the world, and Angelica was pretty much a natural when it came to love in general. "You're going to be missing it all, love." She was practically throwing herself at him, and he didn't appreciate that. He must had been stupid. Or, homosexual. That had to be it because if you weren't attracted to her, then there was something wrong. She turned away for a second, hitting him with her fluffy tail, but just as she was about to walk away, an idea popped into her head. She turned to stare at Vixen. "Oh, Vixie!" She sang, clearly.

Vixen felt her blue eyes widened when she was staring into the demon's green ones. Oh no, the other white cat refused to get into this. She liked to watch, not play around. Especially when it came to Angelica's desires. Oh, definitely no. But, Angelica had been staring her down. Pretty hard. Vixen cursed under her breath, but she slowly and elegantly stood from her nest, her fur hanging down like a snowy blanket. One paw out the nest, followed by the other. As she approached Angelica, she refused to look at the tom. She didn't like looking at others when they knew she was staring at them. Angelica turned sharply back to Joke. "You're missing out on a lot. Tell him, Vixie. He's making the worst mistake."
Vixen closed her eyes for a moment, staring down at her tiny paws. "Everything." She muttered. Yeah, he was missing out on everything. Simple as that. But, this did not please Angelica. She would had whipped around and gave the other she cat a nice scratch on her face. Her tail twitched in agitation. "Sorry for my vagueness." She muttered once more, staring up at Angelica. "Can I leave now?"

"How about we both leave?" Angelica answered, hardening her stare at the tom. "He doesn't know a good she cat when he sees one." Even though this was an insult, she found herself purring once more. Vixen sat down, wrapping her tail around herself, and watched as Angelica slinked around the tail. "I like those who play hard to get, sweetheart." She leaned up to touch his ear with her muzzle. Vixen internally laugh. Why don't he just kill her now? She seemed to be thinking.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM

Quote:

Angelica narrowed her own gorgeous hues at the tom. Was he really trying to size her up? Her eyes glowed in mockery at him, but she didn't show that she was scared. Oh no, she was far from scared. Sure, the tom was towering over her, but Angelica liked to push the boundaries. There was no limitation when it came to this siren. She didn't like to be embarrassed. Other watching...thinking she's weak. No, no, no. She was far from weak. Licking her jaws, the female stepped back slightly, putting a short distance between her and Joke. "Well, aren't you cranky, dear?" She purred once more. She had no chill, that was clear. This tom could insult her all he wanted, but her confidence was pretty high, and always on top. Words of praise sauntered through her mind, blocking out any threat that the other threw at her. "All you need is love," Physical love, that was. Forget the emotional kind of love. That loved sucked. But who couldn't be happier after deep affection? It topped everything in the world, and Angelica was pretty much a natural when it came to love in general. "You're going to be missing it all, love." She was practically throwing herself at him, and he didn't appreciate that. He must had been stupid. Or, homosexual. That had to be it because if you weren't attracted to her, then there was something wrong. She turned away for a second, hitting him with her fluffy tail, but just as she was about to walk away, an idea popped into her head. She turned to stare at Vixen. "Oh, Vixie!" She sang, clearly.

Vixen felt her blue eyes widened when she was staring into the demon's green ones. Oh no, the other white cat refused to get into this. She liked to watch, not play around. Especially when it came to Angelica's desires. Oh, definitely no. But, Angelica had been staring her down. Pretty hard. Vixen cursed under her breath, but she slowly and elegantly stood from her nest, her fur hanging down like a snowy blanket. One paw out the nest, followed by the other. As she approached Angelica, she refused to look at the tom. She didn't like looking at others when they knew she was staring at them. Angelica turned sharply back to Joke. "You're missing out on a lot. Tell him, Vixie. He's making the worst mistake."
Vixen closed her eyes for a moment, staring down at her tiny paws. "Everything." She muttered. Yeah, he was missing out on everything. Simple as that. But, this did not please Angelica. She would had whipped around and gave the other she cat a nice scratch on her face. Her tail twitched in agitation. "Sorry for my vagueness." She muttered once more, staring up at Angelica. "Can I leave now?"

"How about we both leave?" Angelica answered, hardening her stare at the tom. "He doesn't know a good she cat when he sees one." Even though this was an insult, she found herself purring once more. Vixen sat down, wrapping her tail around herself, and watched as Angelica slinked around the tail. "I like those who play hard to get, sweetheart." She leaned up to touch his ear with her muzzle. Vixen internally laugh. Why don't he just kill her now? She seemed to be thinking.
At the touch of her muzzle to his ear, the tom snarled and let his paw fly, aimed well for her cheek. "I ain't playing hard to get, I'm playing 'get the hell away before I kill you'." he snarled and bumped passed her, and he moved and sat next to Vixen. "And how about you let her be. She isn't your little slave you know, she has no debt to you." he snarled again, not looking at Vixen, he didn't want to frighten her off. His yellow orbs stared hard at her, his claws still unsheathed, still ready for a fight. He would kill her with ease, he had enough strength against her. Plus he had the Guards on his side if he needed help. His eyes narrowed, and a growl rolled from his chest. "Now leave, either peacefully... or forcefully." he said, eyes hard and cold, like steel. He was not about to let Angelica push around other cats in his presence, not when he could help it.
It was rare for a cat to make him made enough to strike and live. But they were in camp. And again, killing here was a little bit frowned upon. So he held it in, his want to kill and replaced it with his want to help Vixie at least for a little bit from Angelica, and he will, with or without help. He didn't care of Angelica had a damn army that didn't phase him. Nothing did. He was fearless when it came to stuff like this. Angie had nothing against him, and she couldn't try and get him back. For what he was certain of, as long as Vixen was around him, she was his problem. Not problem really, but he would protect her from the Angel of Death. His tail flicked towards towards the entrance. "Now." he growled, and he stood infront of Vixen, like a father or, more accurately, brother. Vixien looked alot like his sisters, Viana and Avalanche. He was the odd-ball, the only one not full white with beautiful eyes. No he was a dark grey with a upper layer of a lighter grey with cold-as-steel yellow eyes. He was handsome, but he didn't want to hear it from someone like Angelica. She wasn't even the last person, she wasn't on any list to call him that, unless it was the 'say it to die' list.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

At the touch of her muzzle to his ear, the tom snarled and let his paw fly, aimed well for her cheek. "I ain't playing hard to get, I'm playing 'get the hell away before I kill you'." he snarled and bumped passed her, and he moved and sat next to Vixen. "And how about you let her be. She isn't your little slave you know, she has no debt to you." he snarled again, not looking at Vixen, he didn't want to frighten her off. His yellow orbs stared hard at her, his claws still unsheathed, still ready for a fight. He would kill her with ease, he had enough strength against her. Plus he had the Guards on his side if he needed help. His eyes narrowed, and a growl rolled from his chest. "Now leave, either peacefully... or forcefully." he said, eyes hard and cold, like steel. He was not about to let Angelica push around other cats in his presence, not when he could help it.
It was rare for a cat to make him made enough to strike and live. But they were in camp. And again, killing here was a little bit frowned upon. So he held it in, his want to kill and replaced it with his want to help Vixie at least for a little bit from Angelica, and he will, with or without help. He didn't care of Angelica had a damn army that didn't phase him. Nothing did. He was fearless when it came to stuff like this. Angie had nothing against him, and she couldn't try and get him back. For what he was certain of, as long as Vixen was around him, she was his problem. Not problem really, but he would protect her from the Angel of Death. His tail flicked towards towards the entrance. "Now." he growled, and he stood infront of Vixen, like a father or, more accurately, brother. Vixien looked alot like his sisters, Viana and Avalanche. He was the odd-ball, the only one not full white with beautiful eyes. No he was a dark grey with a upper layer of a lighter grey with cold-as-steel yellow eyes. He was handsome, but he didn't want to hear it from someone like Angelica. She wasn't even the last person, she wasn't on any list to call him that, unless it was the 'say it to die' list.
Vixen eyes widened, blinking rather timidly as she stared at Angelica. She fur, and her face had been beautiful, very gorgeous, and a claw mark on her pelt? The white demon didn't say anything for a moment. But, she was ready to slice back. To fight back. But instead she smirked. "You like to rough up she cats don't you?" She mocked, her voice mellow and sweet. "Not surprised there, darling. But hitting a she cat is a cowardly move." He had told her to leave. He had moved next to Vixen, which made the she cat's claws come out unconsciously. "I'm sorry," she shook her head vigorously. "But is there something going on between the two of you or something?" She was joking, obviously. What tom would had been interested in Vixen. A blind one most definitely. But, here was Joke, next to Vixen as if he was protecting her. Angelica laughed. A sparkle-like laughter that made the ears tender.

Vixen refused to say anything. She heard Joke's words and though she gently wanted to correct him, he wasn't directly talking to her, so she didn't say anything. But, Angelica growled, "You don't know anything about Vixie!" Because Vixen owed Angelica everything. Angelica took in the feline, taught her new ways, and shaped Angelica into the cat she was today. In a way, Angelica owned Vixen. She had saved Vixen's life. She had done everything with Vixen. "But, I see. You, two, lovebirds seem to be hiding something. No wonder, Vixen is always looking at you." She scowled. No tom was suppose to like Vixen. Vixen was never suppose to be in the spotlight. Angelica got up, calmly giving Vixen a knowing look. With a new scar, Angelica laughed. She felt it made her appear dangerous. And, a dangerous kitty was the best. "I'll go look for fun somewhere else, then. Go find a tom who knows how to have a good time." She trotted out slowly, her tail swishing agitated behind her.

Vixen didn't dare stare at the tom. She didn't know what to say about him. Angelica was mad, that was for sure. Vixen tried her best to stay away from Angelica when she was in one of her moods, but it seemed after a bit of love that Angelica seemed like a relaxed kitty. More satisfied and less bossy. "I...I should probably go after her." Vixen wanted Angelica dead. Just gone. She wanted Angelica to be nonexistent, but she didn't allow anyone else to know this. So, the white she cat got up, glancing up at Joke with soft blue eyes. "Thanks. But, you didn't have to hit her! I know she can be...an idiot, but...she's crazy. I just...I hope she is okay by tonight. " she let out a sigh. She was so conflicting. She wanted Angelica dead. But, she also wanted Angelica to not be angry with her. She had stared at her like her gaze could kill her. Vixen suddenly let out a shriek. "I'm dead tonight!" She breathed heavily. "She's gonna kill me!" She wasn't fuming at the tom for taking up for her, but he didn't know Angelica like Vixen did. And, Vixen was pretty sure this was her last day alive.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:57 PM

Quote:

Vixen eyes widened, blinking rather timidly as she stared at Angelica. She fur, and her face had been beautiful, very gorgeous, and a claw mark on her pelt? The white demon didn't say anything for a moment. But, she was ready to slice back. To fight back. But instead she smirked. "You like to rough up she cats don't you?" She mocked, her voice mellow and sweet. "Not surprised there, darling. But hitting a she cat is a cowardly move." He had told her to leave. He had moved next to Vixen, which made the she cat's claws come out unconsciously. "I'm sorry," she shook her head vigorously. "But is there something going on between the two of you or something?" She was joking, obviously. What tom would had been interested in Vixen. A blind one most definitely. But, here was Joke, next to Vixen as if he was protecting her. Angelica laughed. A sparkle-like laughter that made the ears tender.

Vixen refused to say anything. She heard Joke's words and though she gently wanted to correct him, he wasn't directly talking to her, so she didn't say anything. But, Angelica growled, "You don't know anything about Vixie!" Because Vixen owed Angelica everything. Angelica took in the feline, taught her new ways, and shaped Angelica into the cat she was today. In a way, Angelica owned Vixen. She had saved Vixen's life. She had done everything with Vixen. "But, I see. You, two, lovebirds seem to be hiding something. No wonder, Vixen is always looking at you." She scowled. No tom was suppose to like Vixen. Vixen was never suppose to be in the spotlight. Angelica got up, calmly giving Vixen a knowing look. With a new scar, Angelica laughed. She felt it made her appear dangerous. And, a dangerous kitty was the best. "I'll go look for fun somewhere else, then. Go find a tom who knows how to have a good time." She trotted out slowly, her tail swishing agitated behind her.

Vixen didn't dare stare at the tom. She didn't know what to say about him. Angelica was mad, that was for sure. Vixen tried her best to stay away from Angelica when she was in one of her moods, but it seemed after a bit of love that Angelica seemed like a relaxed kitty. More satisfied and less bossy. "I...I should probably go after her." Vixen wanted Angelica dead. Just gone. She wanted Angelica to be nonexistent, but she didn't allow anyone else to know this. So, the white she cat got up, glancing up at Joke with soft blue eyes. "Thanks. But, you didn't have to hit her! I know she can be...an idiot, but...she's crazy. I just...I hope she is okay by tonight. " she let out a sigh. She was so conflicting. She wanted Angelica dead. But, she also wanted Angelica to not be angry with her. She had stared at her like her gaze could kill her. Vixen suddenly let out a shriek. "I'm dead tonight!" She breathed heavily. "She's gonna kill me!" She wasn't fuming at the tom for taking up for her, but he didn't know Angelica like Vixen did. And, Vixen was pretty sure this was her last day alive.
Joke turned to Vixen. "She won't touch you. I have guards everywhere who will protect you, even fighters and healers. You're fine." he said, calmly, but when she spoke of how she was 'dead', he growled. "I'll take care of her! If she touches you, I'll kill her, myself. Look, Vixen, I don't think you deserve to be treated like a useless tool. I might have just helped you." she said and added a big of a growl to the end. He wasn't mad at her, but it may have come off like that, and he straightened. "Look, Vixie. I've seen the way she walks all over you. You don't deserve that. And Angie? She can't best me when I have an army and she has some lovestruck idiots." he said, and stood tall. He was sounding brotherly over her, like he truly wanted her safe, and he knew enough about Angelica to know she had a temper and he would do anything to make sure Vixie doesn't get the punishment for him standing up for her. He had met enough cats that people took in, none were used as dogmeat. He wasn't going to stand by and let Angelica treat Vixen like that. He would talk t Viana and Avalanche, Salem and Lynx, the brothers to Onyx. They'd surely protect her out of respect for their lost sibling. He would have. He might find some strong fighters like, Singe or Slash, Tundra or Pastel, someone he could count on. Heck he'd bribe Hannibal with some rude cats to get him to help. His bipolarity was kicking in now.
"Look, she isn't as strong as she may seem. She may be beautiful, but on the inside she looks like a hairless rat." he growled, going from angry, to happy-ish, to angry again. "And maybe if you didn't stay silent and such, she would respect you, but what was it that she's bound you with hm? Life saver? Took you un under her batwing?" he grumbled, and sat next to Vixen. "Look, tell me to leave and I will, but I will ask the guards and some fighters to keep Angelica... in check." he paused, not sure if that was the right choice of words but he kept them. "I promise, she won't be able to lay a claw on you, and if she does, she'll be punished." he said, looking down on her, his yellow orbs cold and hard as metal, but they seemed to be soft. Like Gold. Cold and hard, but easily bendable and shaped. He had a Gold stare, something not many find in a place like the dusk syndicate.
Often that look his sisters see, or his very very close friends. "You don't have to follow her, just saying." he said, shrugging a bit. He was trying to play it cool but internally he wanted to 'apologize' to Angelica, take her out into the territory, and snap on her. Self defense case. He would win, bribing some of his pals.
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Joke turned to Vixen. "She won't touch you. I have guards everywhere who will protect you, even fighters and healers. You're fine." he said, calmly, but when she spoke of how she was 'dead', he growled. "I'll take care of her! If she touches you, I'll kill her, myself. Look, Vixen, I don't think you deserve to be treated like a useless tool. I might have just helped you." she said and added a big of a growl to the end. He wasn't mad at her, but it may have come off like that, and he straightened. "Look, Vixie. I've seen the way she walks all over you. You don't deserve that. And Angie? She can't best me when I have an army and she has some lovestruck idiots." he said, and stood tall. He was sounding brotherly over her, like he truly wanted her safe, and he knew enough about Angelica to know she had a temper and he would do anything to make sure Vixie doesn't get the punishment for him standing up for her. He had met enough cats that people took in, none were used as dogmeat. He wasn't going to stand by and let Angelica treat Vixen like that. He would talk t Viana and Avalanche, Salem and Lynx, the brothers to Onyx. They'd surely protect her out of respect for their lost sibling. He would have. He might find some strong fighters like, Singe or Slash, Tundra or Pastel, someone he could count on. Heck he'd bribe Hannibal with some rude cats to get him to help. His bipolarity was kicking in now.
"Look, she isn't as strong as she may seem. She may be beautiful, but on the inside she looks like a hairless rat." he growled, going from angry, to happy-ish, to angry again. "And maybe if you didn't stay silent and such, she would respect you, but what was it that she's bound you with hm? Life saver? Took you un under her batwing?" he grumbled, and sat next to Vixen. "Look, tell me to leave and I will, but I will ask the guards and some fighters to keep Angelica... in check." he paused, not sure if that was the right choice of words but he kept them. "I promise, she won't be able to lay a claw on you, and if she does, she'll be punished." he said, looking down on her, his yellow orbs cold and hard as metal, but they seemed to be soft. Like Gold. Cold and hard, but easily bendable and shaped. He had a Gold stare, something not many find in a place like the dusk syndicate.
Often that look his sisters see, or his very very close friends. "You don't have to follow her, just saying." he said, shrugging a bit. He was trying to play it cool but internally he wanted to 'apologize' to Angelica, take her out into the territory, and snap on her. Self defense case. He would win, bribing some of his pals.
There was something eerie that made the she cat think of the tom...why was he being so helpful towards her in a way? No one noticed her! She was surprised that he even knew her name! Now, he was talking about guards and fighters...even healers and hunters that could protect her? A whole army of them. Vixen stared down at her paws, finding them a lot more interesting. She truly felt baffled, and she didn't know what to think. But, at his words - he would kill her. Vixen's blue depths immediately lit up, looking at him as if he saved her from an untimely death. That's all she ever wanted. Was to see the death of Angelica. Painful, torturing...and gruesome. She wanted to hear the agonizing screams of that beautifully, demented feline. Vixen would had been free. Being able to live her own life. Embrace her entire being of being an individual. As he continued to convince her that he would protect her, Vixen giggled upon his comment about Angelica's love struck idiots...and, weren't there a lot of them at first. But, upon realizing that she was laughing, she immediately shut her maw. Clearing her throat, she replied, "I appreciate the protection...but it won't be necessary." No, it wouldn't. Because this was her fight. This was her life. One day, she would be the mastermind behind the death of the she cat that enslaved her.

Vixen stared down at her paws again. She didn't like staring at cats when they were close to her. It made everything awkward. She liked to gaze at them from a distance. He was...kind. Other cats, she heard say he had issues. Like he was nice one second and furious the other second. It confused her to no end, but she didn't allow that to hound her. She had observed him from a distance. When Angelica was usually twisting herself around some other tom, Vixen watched powerful cats. The ones she knew could fend for themselves. Like Hannibal. Like Hades. Like Oynx - well, not anymore with him. He had met his utimately end. She knew it was gonna happen someday but he was a powerful guard of the syndicate and Vixen enjoyed keeping her eyes on him to see what his next move would be. Now, she mainly focused on any cat that became her muse. Something she could adapt to. "Yeah, she is." Vixen knew he was right. Angelica taught her long ago about who was "pretty" and who was the "shadow". It was programmed into Vixen to constantly compliment Angelica. "Not the hairless rat though," she laughed once more. "But is it so surprising of how she acts? Nothing new at all." Vixen internally flinched at his angry tone, but then it changed into something happy, and back again. But, she wouldn't curl herself into being afraid. Instead, she looked up at the tom once more, breathing softly. He asked her about Angelica. Why was she so bound to her... Vixen narrowed her eyes, her claws slipping in and out, unconsciously. "Sometimes a good deed - is no good deed." She didn't like to talk about the day she met Angelica. How the she cat saved her, stripped her from her home and her some 'sidekick' which mainly Vixen felt she was a puppet. A pawn. A kicking bag. "But you can say that. She took me under her batwing." Vixen curled her tail around her as tightly as she could. When the tom sat next to her, the white feline gave him a curteous look. Again, she was confused. Why did he want to protect her? Why did he feel that he needed to? But...he had promise. Angelica would had been looking for her. The she cat needed a boost in confidence after her little interaction with the tom. Yet, Vixen didn't want to leave. She wanted to get to know this tom further. She wanted to observe every little action he did, and adapt to them. "I...don't know what to say," she turned her head away from him in a bashful manner. His eyes were like melting gold. A sweet type of secure that also held a defining power. "And, I don't know why you're doing this - but, I appreciate it. Not many really care how I feel. I'm usually the background. And, that's all I'll ever amount to." She again stared at her paws, sliding her eyes to stare at her fluffy tail, which started to do a little thump to the ground as if it were dancing. Letting out a sigh, she might as well stayed here. Angelica wouldn't mind. Would she?
Old August 22nd, 2017, 12:44 AM

Quote:

There was something eerie that made the she cat think of the tom...why was he being so helpful towards her in a way? No one noticed her! She was surprised that he even knew her name! Now, he was talking about guards and fighters...even healers and hunters that could protect her? A whole army of them. Vixen stared down at her paws, finding them a lot more interesting. She truly felt baffled, and she didn't know what to think. But, at his words - he would kill her. Vixen's blue depths immediately lit up, looking at him as if he saved her from an untimely death. That's all she ever wanted. Was to see the death of Angelica. Painful, torturing...and gruesome. She wanted to hear the agonizing screams of that beautifully, demented feline. Vixen would had been free. Being able to live her own life. Embrace her entire being of being an individual. As he continued to convince her that he would protect her, Vixen giggled upon his comment about Angelica's love struck idiots...and, weren't there a lot of them at first. But, upon realizing that she was laughing, she immediately shut her maw. Clearing her throat, she replied, "I appreciate the protection...but it won't be necessary." No, it wouldn't. Because this was her fight. This was her life. One day, she would be the mastermind behind the death of the she cat that enslaved her.

Vixen stared down at her paws again. She didn't like staring at cats when they were close to her. It made everything awkward. She liked to gaze at them from a distance. He was...kind. Other cats, she heard say he had issues. Like he was nice one second and furious the other second. It confused her to no end, but she didn't allow that to hound her. She had observed him from a distance. When Angelica was usually twisting herself around some other tom, Vixen watched powerful cats. The ones she knew could fend for themselves. Like Hannibal. Like Hades. Like Oynx - well, not anymore with him. He had met his utimately end. She knew it was gonna happen someday but he was a powerful guard of the syndicate and Vixen enjoyed keeping her eyes on him to see what his next move would be. Now, she mainly focused on any cat that became her muse. Something she could adapt to. "Yeah, she is." Vixen knew he was right. Angelica taught her long ago about who was "pretty" and who was the "shadow". It was programmed into Vixen to constantly compliment Angelica. "Not the hairless rat though," she laughed once more. "But is it so surprising of how she acts? Nothing new at all." Vixen internally flinched at his angry tone, but then it changed into something happy, and back again. But, she wouldn't curl herself into being afraid. Instead, she looked up at the tom once more, breathing softly. He asked her about Angelica. Why was she so bound to her... Vixen narrowed her eyes, her claws slipping in and out, unconsciously. "Sometimes a good deed - is no good deed." She didn't like to talk about the day she met Angelica. How the she cat saved her, stripped her from her home and her some 'sidekick' which mainly Vixen felt she was a puppet. A pawn. A kicking bag. "But you can say that. She took me under her batwing." Vixen curled her tail around her as tightly as she could. When the tom sat next to her, the white feline gave him a curteous look. Again, she was confused. Why did he want to protect her? Why did he feel that he needed to? But...he had promise. Angelica would had been looking for her. The she cat needed a boost in confidence after her little interaction with the tom. Yet, Vixen didn't want to leave. She wanted to get to know this tom further. She wanted to observe every little action he did, and adapt to them. "I...don't know what to say," she turned her head away from him in a bashful manner. His eyes were like melting gold. A sweet type of secure that also held a defining power. "And, I don't know why you're doing this - but, I appreciate it. Not many really care how I feel. I'm usually the background. And, that's all I'll ever amount to." She again stared at her paws, sliding her eyes to stare at her fluffy tail, which started to do a little thump to the ground as if it were dancing. Letting out a sigh, she might as well stayed here. Angelica wouldn't mind. Would she?
Joke sighed. "I'm doing it because you remind me of a friend I once knew who was killed because he let himself be pushed around by another tom. This tom had saved him from dogs, bounding him like a chain was around his neck. Eventually the tom made a mistake and he ended up being killed. The point is it would happen to you if someone didn't step in, it shouldn't matter." he said, his voice hitting the calm to angry then calm again at the end. He was always like this and would never change. "You won't always be the background. Not while I'm around." he chuckled, He noticed how bashful she acted and how scared she seemed. He knew she was raised by Angelica but he was about to raise her up right. Like a trainee, then cut her loose and let her fight her own battles and he'd be the background, the shadow, the one who watches to make sure she wins. He did it many times with others, so he knew how to work himself into their lives enough to get them to truly trust him and let him in. He would do the same with Vixen.
Thinking, Joke's golden look seemed to only grow. "I could have the brothers watch you, if they come back. They disappeared upon hearing about the death of their brother. Or maybe that giant WindClan cat. He, now he is tough." he spoke, half to her, half just thinking out loud. He knew if he bribed enough he would get her the protection she needed. Maybe even see if Onyx would help out from the Dark Forest... Yes, he knew that would happen. Onyx could visit Vixen in her dreams, and teach her to fight like a king. Guard. Like a guard. The king was dead. Now there was a new king rising- Cassius. Maybe once he's older even the next King himself could help her. He would teach her his ways then gnaw the rope free. If that meant kill Angelica then so be it. She didn't deserve to be treated like the backwater she was treated as. In his eyes she was more. Hell, everyone was more. He knew that no one was just a piece of rotted old prey. Everyone had the greatest of potential and he wanted to bring that out. "I don't want you to have the same fate, and Angelica will lead you down that path no exceptions! You are far better, so prove it." he said, sympathetic to angry, then back to sympathetic and then stern.

{ the walking dead line in there, see if you catch it c; }

Last edited by monfang; August 22nd, 2017 at 12:47 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 12:30 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

Joke sighed. "I'm doing it because you remind me of a friend I once knew who was killed because he let himself be pushed around by another tom. This tom had saved him from dogs, bounding him like a chain was around his neck. Eventually the tom made a mistake and he ended up being killed. The point is it would happen to you if someone didn't step in, it shouldn't matter." he said, his voice hitting the calm to angry then calm again at the end. He was always like this and would never change. "You won't always be the background. Not while I'm around." he chuckled, He noticed how bashful she acted and how scared she seemed. He knew she was raised by Angelica but he was about to raise her up right. Like a trainee, then cut her loose and let her fight her own battles and he'd be the background, the shadow, the one who watches to make sure she wins. He did it many times with others, so he knew how to work himself into their lives enough to get them to truly trust him and let him in. He would do the same with Vixen.
Thinking, Joke's golden look seemed to only grow. "I could have the brothers watch you, if they come back. They disappeared upon hearing about the death of their brother. Or maybe that giant WindClan cat. He, now he is tough." he spoke, half to her, half just thinking out loud. He knew if he bribed enough he would get her the protection she needed. Maybe even see if Onyx would help out from the Dark Forest... Yes, he knew that would happen. Onyx could visit Vixen in her dreams, and teach her to fight like a king. Guard. Like a guard. The king was dead. Now there was a new king rising- Cassius. Maybe once he's older even the next King himself could help her. He would teach her his ways then gnaw the rope free. If that meant kill Angelica then so be it. She didn't deserve to be treated like the backwater she was treated as. In his eyes she was more. Hell, everyone was more. He knew that no one was just a piece of rotted old prey. Everyone had the greatest of potential and he wanted to bring that out. "I don't want you to have the same fate, and Angelica will lead you down that path no exceptions! You are far better, so prove it." he said, sympathetic to angry, then back to sympathetic and then stern.

{ the walking dead line in there, see if you catch it c; }
Vixen gave the tom a knowing look. Yet, it was mixed in with a nod of respect. It was something she picked up on when a tom was much bigger than her, and apparently more powerful than she would ever be. But, she still didn't understand why he wanted to protect her. When he told her the story about his friend, she gave him a sullen look. Saying 'sorry' wasn't going to bring his friend back, therefore it wasn't useful. If she reminded him of that friend, she almost felt ashamed. Even if she weren't saved from dogs by Angelica, she didn't know if her's were way worse or his friend's. "I don't think she pushes me around," she twitched her nose. "Okay, yeah maybe - Angelica is hostile at times...all the time. But, I, uh," Vixen was truly lose for words. She couldn't even think straight, or look at him. Her paws were a tiny fascination of white fluffiness. Tilting her head slightly towards him, she gave him a curious gaze. "I don't mind being in the background, honestly. It's a lot of less annoyances I get to deal with. And, it's easier to just watch." That was true. Vixen didn't like being the center of attention. That was Angelica's specialty. This white feline liked to remain to herself. Quite elegant and divine in her own sense. Whether others noticed it or not - did not matter to her. "But...it's nice to know I can depend on someone." Her voice was small, slightly a bit hesitant. Angelica always told her that the Syndicate cats weren't to be trusted. No one was to be trusted except her, so when this tom told her this...Vixen didn't know what to believe.

But his chuckle brought her eyes to look at him once more. Maybe trusting him wouldn't be so bad. She didn't allow herself in the presence of other toms - another rule given by Angelica. Vixen hated Angelica was a deep passion, yet they shared such a complicated relationship that made Vixen want to protect the she cat, then kill her herself. "And, how do you plan to do that? Am I such a special case?" She huffed, removing her fluffy tail from around her. Her tone had been one of playfulness, in a joking manner. She didn't think she had it entirely bad, but apparently Joke knew more about her situation that she had been blinded to. The only question was; how long have he been watching her? She didn't allow the thought to bother her for long because the tom began talking once more. She squinted her eyes, a bit confused of who he was talking about. He was already planning things for them. Was he serious about protecting her? Vixen had thought it was a joke. But, it wasn't. Apparently not. But, it seemed that he was half-talking to himself. "Um, who are the brothers?" She asked. Exactly who were these cats? And, why did he need an entire force to put Angelica under 'control'? Vixen cleared her throat, licking her jaws. "Oh, Joke - please, you don't have to do this. Really. I appreciate it, but I don't think I need to waste your time." Besides, Angelica would always be back. She was a beast lurking around every corner. She would get better and bigger every chance she was struck. It was hard to knock a she cat off the top when she wasn't really on the top anyway.

He didn't want her to have the same fate...but he hardly knew her. Even if Vixen hated Angelica, she had known to not trust a cat upon first talking to them. She seen Joke a few times, but that was only with eyes. She had seen everybody with eyes. But, she hardly talked to him. And, why was she talking to this odd feline? The one who spoke of kind words, to harsh ways, back to sweet sayings. It was really peculiar. It was like he was in a constant mood swing. But, she liked it. She could vibe with that. She could probably observe herself on him, fixate her eyes to take in every part of his actions. Because, at his words... "I do wanna be the boss." It was a whisper, but it was loud enough to hear. She wanted to be the boss. She wanted it all. But not become greedy with power. All she been taught was flirting was a girl's best friend. If she could have her way with a tom, then everything else didn't matter. But, Vixen saw how Angelica treated toms. Having a new toy practically everyday, throwing them away after feeling that she "outgrew" them. It wasn't Vixen's way. She didn't like being preyed upon. There was so much more than being the concubine of a tom. "You seem to think highly of me. Don't know how I ever got your attention in the first place, but, hey, I'm not complainin'," she got up to her paws, stretching for a moment as she bent the front half of her body, steadying her icy gaze upon the tom. "But, if I need all this help, you're making me feel like I can't fend for myself...I don't know if that is an insult or a compliment." She slowly rose back up, fluffing out her pelt as she perked her ears at the tom. If he was going to help her - exactly what did he expect out the she cat?

{Well, um, this is awkward...but I don't watch the walking dead. Never ever seen it in my life before xD }
Old September 13th, 2017, 12:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Steel layed in the den his emerald green eyes showed through the darkness he licked his battle filled scars and his messed up paw . He gotten used to this life pretty quickly he did not mind being on his own in silence or darkness he didn't need friends or a clan . But something was missing inside he felt emptier than usual , he heard things again he shook it off he layed his head down

@Aleka

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )